- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Really just a taster, I'll go more in depth later.
It's been an hour. Or at least I assume, since they had a full lesson. They will return soon, but I have nothing to do but wait. It's been an hour since I was shrunk.

I don't even know who I am. Where do I come from? Why am I here? These are questions I can't answer yet. So far I've been trying to survive in a classroom. I've had one lesson which was when I first woke up. Dear god that was terrifying. I was emerging from this deep sleep, with the carpet rising around me. I stood up and got the lay of the land, slowly realising where I was. In front of me was a chair, and I eventually put two and two together, and I looked upwards, which was when it really hit me.

It was terrifying. I realised how small I had become. I turned my head towards the sky and saw a giant black sole above me. Me, standing there, incomparable to that giant shoe bottom. This random person, crossing there legs with one of them lounging straight above me without even realising. Continuing to crane my neck up I began to piece together the whole situation. It was a dark black flat I was directly under- with a single strap across the top. Extending from that was an impossibly long leg clad in tights that made it seem pitch black. This stretched into a moderately short skirt draping across the crossed leg. The rest of it was blocked from my vision due to the table and the sheer size of all of it.

The the foot began to move. Slowly at first, enough for me to marvel at the sheer rippling of everything as the dark clad appendage rumbled downwards. The legs unfolded, and the shoe sped up as if targeting me, even though there was no way she could even see me. Snapping out of my stupor I ran as fast as I could. As I ran and ran I kept looking back at the looming foot got closer to me, but it seemed like I was making no progress whatsoever. Thankfully I was saved by the very thing about to destroy me- the sheer size of the foot was displacing air and I was so light it flung me miles and miles away. Well, at least it seemed.like miles, to an outside observer it would have seemed like a centimetre.

For the rest of the lesson I jogged to the table leg, fuelled by my fear of the giant girl behind me. Granted, I made next to no progress, but after half an hour all the students stood up and left, and the wind provoked from the girl helped speed me up. I did get a glimpse of her face- long blonde hair, perhaps too much eyeshadow and maybe a year or two younger than me. Shit, She wasn't even as old as me and the ease at which she nearly completely destroyed me was astounding.

What do I do now?