- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Time for Jordan to give Phillip some pain.

“Good morning, big guy.”

Phillip heard these words first before opening his eyes.  He smiled.  “Today is going to be a good day” he bemused.

Opening his eyes, he saw the smiling face of Jordan above him.  Smiling…. No.  Not quite.  More like “the cat that ate the canary” was closer to describing that look.  But why?  She should be way too sore to get up, much less smile.

Then he noticed the SIZE of that smile.  He almost had to look from side-to-side to get it all in. 

He looked down over his own body.  He thought he looked the same, but Jordan’s breasts hung pendulously over his body, covering much of his own torso.  Something wasn’t right…

“The serum!” he exclaimed aloud.

“Yes… the serum.” Jordan agreed.

“Did you take it also?” he asked

“Not quite” she replied

“Then it wore off?” he said, confusedly.

“Not exactly”

Phillip backed out from under her, and stood up.   Now he had a better field of vision.  From his surroundings, he guestimated that he must be the size of a midget!  Standing, he barely topped her head, which she bent over his before.  But Jordan… how did SHE get so big?

He had to get out of there.  He quickly looked around for his clothes.  He needed his car keys…his wallet… his phone!  Seeing them in the corner by his shredded clothes, he ran over to them and scooped them up.  Lord, it felt like a load of laundry in his hands.

“Where do you think You’re going?” Jordan’s voice called out from behind him

She reached out for him.  Her long arms made it to him quickly. 

“I’m getting out of here” Phillip replied in haste, as he tried to duck under her arms.  But she was quick, and able to drop down her arms downwards and grab his leg.

She pulled him toward her while he flailed.  It was like trying to fight her nephew, she reminisced, smiling.

Using her other hand she was able to get both hands onto Phillip, and pull him all the way closer to her body, his back to her.  Then one arm at a time, use them to hug his body close, passively immobilizing him.

It just occurred to her again that the two of them were still both naked. 

 

It’s amazing how quickly emotions and attitudes can change.  Especially when the environment shifts dramatically, like Phillip has just experienced.

A few minutes ago, he had great sex with his boss, lounging in bliss afterwards.  Then he was frightened and attempting to flee.  Now he was immobilized, and getting quite annoyed at being treated like this.  Finally he felt the warmth completely enveloping his body.  And from that warmth, two of the softest, warmest breasts he had ever known in his life…and they were immediately on his entire back!

He noticed his palms were actually facing behind him as well, with the skin just under his fingertips.  With a daring he didn’t know he still possessed, he reached behind him and felt the perfect curve of the underside of those breasts fill his entire hand. 

He remembered enjoying those nights when he went to a club, with bodies’ presses closely to each other fighting for space.  Then seeing a girl trying to make her way through the crowd.  When she got near, he would make sure there was a little room behind him, so she would choose that alley to walk through, and in the effort her chest would rub against his arm and back.  When she was out of earshot, he would turn to his friend, and say “I just got elbow boob.”  They would respond “Noice!” and high-five in response to this.

What he was feeling now was another level to this, entirely.  And his body responded in kind.

 

“Wait just a minute” Jordan exclaimed, turning Phillip around.

She knew this would feel good for him.  She felt his hand reach out, but when his penis came to life under her arm, she drew the line.  “Time to address this” she thought.

Jordan restrained him with one hand.  Reaching over, she grabbed the end of a nearby tablecloth and pulled it over to her; draping this over one shoulder, and letting it spill into her front and puddle in her lap.

With breasts and vagina covered, she could deal with this situation a little better.  The situation “in hand” if you will, she bemused.

Turning Phillip around with both hands, Jordan scolded Phillip.

“This situation isn’t ‘for you’” she declared.  “You stole my work.  You ripped my clothes.  You practically raped me when I said ‘no’ AND you came inside of me!  Now you have the audacity to get a hard-on?”

This had the immediate effect of doing the opposite, now. Phillip wilted in front of her, noticeably.  And his face had the look of a child in trouble with his mommy.

In some respect, he WAS a child to her.  Their differences in size made Jordan the matriarch, and Phillip the schoolkid who was about to get detention.  Their relative sizes made that scenario easy to get into.

So with that, Jordan decided to act on it.  She pulled Phillip closer, bent him over her knee, and began to spank him.

“How exactly do you spank an adult”, Jordan wondered.  This was something she may have to think about at another time.  Who knows…maybe she can discuss with a psychologist someday to understand this new world order…this phenomenon of transference.  Maybe new studies of psychology can be unlocked with this!

But for now, she would treat THIS child like “Mad Men”.

Holding him down with her left hand, she proceeded to administer punishment:

* SMACK *

* SLAP *

* WHAM *

 

I guess emotions CAN still change on a dime.  Because now, Phillip felt the worst feeling he felt in a while.  Besides the pain of getting his ass smacked but this oversized woman, he felt something else:  Shame.

 

Jordan was having fun! 

This felt amazing to here.  Never did she think she would have the upper-hand on a guy before.

With each swat, she saw Phillip’s ass turn pink, then red, then bruised.  Each one brought a cry from his lips…a little louder each time.

She decided to stop.  Phillip was actually whimpering now.  It was kind of pathetic.

The phrase “beating a dead horse” came to mind.  I guess after the initial blows it didn’t matter.  Phillip’s ass was probably numb with pain.  And in truth, she had no idea what further to do with him.

What should she do with him, now?

Chapter End Notes:

What to do next?