- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Guy take girl.  Girl gets him back.

(Violent to begin with...)

G-Agent

For Deborah (a longtime promise fulfilled)

 

Jordan thought she had the solution, but she was too tired to think clearly.

Her research on a new technology to grow new skin over scar tissue had a new breakthrough recently.  The new lab assistance she hired, Phillip, was actually responsible for this new breakthrough; one in which the growth factor may be increased significantly. 

Phillip clumsily bumped into the gene sequencer analyzing the latest batch of the G-Agent Serum while concentrating more on his new fidget spinner than what he was doing and ended up throwing it out of alignment.  The new alignment surprisingly uncovered the path of discovery she never considered to look into before.  This last week’s new research provided such insights to her remedy.

“Phillip, come look at this” Jordan said, stepping back from the microscope showing the new results. “The new agent I discovered is having a remarkable affect!”

Phillip scoffed.  ‘I discovered’ mimicked Phillip in his head.  After all, it was HIS action of hitting the stupid machine that found the new direction.  Nothing that she did.  She’s not giving him any credit!

“Prep the animals for testing”.  She declared, “We are ready for animal trials.”

 

It took a few more hours to prep the animals, which entailed bathing them so well that no foreign agents would contaminate the results.   To save time, Phillip did both the male and female simultaneously.  He just wanted to get out of there today, already, and start his weekend.  

These animals looked so similar to each other, the only way to tell them apart, if you weren’t looking too closely, with was the red and blue collars around their neck because their genitalia were covered with so much fur.  While reattaching their identity tags, though, Phillip inadvertently switched the colors of the collars on them. 

Meanwhile, Jordan was filling the cultivator to get the new G-Agent ready to administer.  She still felt exhausted from the long hours of work though, but she was determined to get this into the bloodstream of her test subjects tonight so she can log in the results and have them all day tomorrow to analyze.

Unfortunately she miscalculated the dosage required to cook up for the experiment.  And instead she filled up two syringes with the G-Agent, instead of only the one she required.  She’ll have Phillip dispose of the second vial properly later on tonight when he was cleaning up.  No worries.

Phillip came back and put the test subjects into their holding cages.   Jordan opened the door to the female’s cage, and administered the serum.  Little did she know, that she actually injected the serum into the male with the wrong collar on, due another one aaaaaaaaaaaof Phillip’s mishaps.  But to her, it was correct.  And they were specifically testing this agent on female animals only.

 

“The reaction shouldn’t take very long” she said aloud to Phillip next to her.

Time passed.

Eventually, as they sat and watched, they saw the animal breathe heavily then flex all her (his) limbs.  Then, its body began to pulse and swell before them.  Minutes passed, and the swelling didn’t subside.  It appeared to be retaining whatever swelled size it puffed to, and then swell again.

 “These results are excellent!” she exclaimed.  In her excitement she actually hugged Phillip.

Realizing what she has done, she slowly stops her hug, and separates half-way back to her original position, awkwardly.  They stand eye-to-eye when they face each other, and were looking at each other and now; both realized “something” just happened.

After a pause, Phillip sees this as an opportunity, and says “to hell with it” and kisses Jordan.

A little stunned by this, Jordan freezes.  Then slowly breaks away, and takes a step back.

Trying to defuse the situation, Jordan spoke first, saying “Take measurements of the female, and then close it up for the night.  Drop the folders off at my house when you are finished.”

 

Phillip has wanted Jordan for a while now.  He doesn’t get out much, and the dating scene hasn’t been very successful for him.  But working next to Jordan in this new job has given him fantasies some nights.   What he calls “good jerk-off material”.  This kiss may have just added to that growing list of fantasies.

She always seemed so laid back with him in the past.  When he delivered the results to her house before, she always seemed so casual to him with her smile.  Sometimes even inviting him in for a coffee, soda or tea.

As he is cleaning up and arranging the cage, he notices something.  The female has a notch on her ear.  It’s an identifying mark when the company they buy them from separates them at birth.  But the notch is supposed to be on the male, not the female.  Why does she have it?  Looking closer, he realized that it IS the male.  “Oh No!”

“I must have switched their collars.  Oh, I’m so going to get fired from this job.”

In a moment of intelligence though, realization began to dawn on him…

“But wait a minute… that means that the Male must have grown.”  Then this new mixture must work on men, too!

Having a thought, Phillip realizes that he is male:  if HE were larger, then Jordan couldn’t resist being into him.  It’s a woman’s fantasy to have a larger guy around… and HE would be that larger guy!

Quickly, he finishes up his work, grabs the results to deliver to Jordan… and also the other syringe.

In his rush, Phillip doesn’t realize that he left the cage door slightly ajar…

 

Phillip could hardly contain his excitement he drove over to Jordan’s house in his F-150. He always like the commercials for this truck.  He bought this one used at the gas station last year, and he felt like a bigger man whenever he drove it.  All the power.  All that muscle.

He arrived in front of Jordan’s house, and tried to do some calculations in his head.  How long was it between when they administered the shot, and the growth happened?   He wanted to make sure he got in the door, before anything happened.

Coming to a conclusion, he gathered up the files and then before he closed the door, gave himself the shot.  That should give him about 15 mins he thinks he needed.

 

Meanwhile, back at the lab, the now larger male looks around his cage more confining than before and more cramped.  Looking over, he notices the female.  Her cage seems to have more room.  Noticing the door ajar, he walks forward and pushes it open and then squeeze out through the opening.  Approaching the female cage, he looks at her door.  Reaching out to the handle, he pulls the door off, not even noticing the latch come off in his efforts.  Reaching in, he grabs the female and takes her out of the cage.  Then the animal lust takes over and he proceeds to copulate with the shrieking female.  And when completed and his lust satisfied, passes out.

Jordan hears the doorbell ring.  Since she is expecting Phillip, she figures that’s who it  is.  She always thought that he was a nice guy.  Not the sharpest tool in the shed.  Definitely cute.  She wonders why she hugged him to begin with.   Well... this WAS her life’s work.  And she didn’t have anyone else to share it with at that moment…or that night… month… “crap!” 

  She answers the door and Philip is standing there.  He holds out the folders.  And also a bottle.

  “I picked up a little something on the way over.   To celebrate.” He says.  “And also, I wanted to say ‘I’m sorry’ for what I did earlier.”

  He apologized.  That’s actually sweet, Jordan thought.  “Let’s just put it in the past, and forget about it, ok Phillip?  We were both excited about the results.  I understand.”

  “Speaking of results, my measurements are in the second folder.”

“Thanks” and her mood lightens.   “Maybe we should have a quick drink.  The glasses are in the cabinet.  You can pour them.” While she opens the second folder.

While Phillip is pouring, she begins to read the measurements “something doesn’t look right.  The testosterone levels are way too elevated.  And there is almost no estrogen.”

Phillip returns with the glasses, and she takes a sip of her glass, turning her back as she looks at the readouts.

“Jordan, why can’t you simply be happy with what you’ve done today?  You are smart, and have accomplished so much already.” 

 While she is thinking, she gets the feeling that Phillip is standing close behind her.  Very close behind her.  Phillip puts his hands on her shoulders. “Phillip…what are you doing?” 

Then he pull her closer to him, pressing his erection against her hips and ass. 

She can feel that erection, too.  It has been awhile since her last boyfriend, but somehow this just feels…no.  She doesn’t want to do this tonight.

Jordan begins to pull away, but Phillip twists her around and pulls her to him with greater strength.

As they are standing pressed chest-to-chest, her breasts squish up against him.  With the top she is wearing, there is a plummeting gap between her breasts, creating cleavage.

Phillip lowers his head, and kisses into that cleavage.

Jordan tries to pull back more, her eyes closed from the effort.   Then she notices that Phillips’ lips there actually does have a nice feel to her…one that she hasn’t felt in a while.    She also notices that his hard-on is even more pronounced against her belly.  “This guy must be Hung” she thinks.

But the circumstances were all wrong.  Not like this.

Just then, she feels the heat come off his mouth, as he begins to cover more of the top of her breast.  Then he stops and stands upright.

Jordan opens her eyes to say something when she realizes that she’s looking straight at Phillip’s chest instead of his eyes.  She slowly raises her gaze in order to look UP at his face.  “How…” she begins.

Phillip knew he was growing ever since he touched Jordan.  He smiles inwardly at this knowledge.  His clothes were actually shredding off his body and beginning to pile on the floor.  And his monster prick was advancing closer and closer to Jordan’s head

“You took the G-Agent, didn’t you?” she questioned alarmingly.  She felt so stupid.  Why didn’t she lock up the second vial in the safe, where only she had the key!  She knew better than to leave her experiments unattended.

“Yes.  And you are going to enjoy the fruits of you research. But first…” and Phillip rips her clothes open.

Admiring her body, he slowly starts to grind up on her, enjoying the inadvertent titty-fuck around his member’s head.

 

Jordan was frightened.  This was too much for her to take in.  They hadn’t completed animal trials yet.  This isn’t close to being ready for human trials!  And why did it work on him, to begin with?

Jordan began to get a familiar feeling in her gut.  She had been in an abusive relationship before, and her defense mechanism to submit was starting to activate.  Afraid for her well-being, she began to consent to what clearly were Phillip’s wishes.

She reached out and touched his shaft.  Feeling this, Phillip stopped grinding on her.  It felt like she needed a better angle on him, so he stepped back a short bit.

With the additional room, she tentatively reached out straight in front of her with both arms and took a testicle in each hand.  Each one filled her palm almost perfectly.  She was able to squeeze them with all her fingers and palm, they were that prodigious.  Hefting them individually like she was giving him an exam, she weighed them in her hands.

Phillip moaned.  This was amazing to him.  Arousing him further, he rocked his hips forward once and smiled, as he saw his cock pendulum towards Jordan with its own momentum and bounce off of her head.

Jordan took one hand off of a testicle and halted the bobbing of this giant penis.  Her hand lingered there on the shaft.  She amused herself that she must look like a zookeeper placing a hand on an elephant’s trunk.  This was much the same thing.  Although with an elephant their trunk hangs down from the front, while this trunk is clearly pointing straight up on its own.

She rubbed the length up and down with her palm, fingers pointed upwards.  She was petting this thing in front of her!  She felt the throbbing and the heat come off it like she never felt come off of skin before that wasn’t sick with fever.  At some parts, she could almost hold the vein of this throbbing cock with her hand, as if it were a slim can of energy drink.

The pulse was mesmerizing to her

For some reason, Jordan found herself liking this predicament more than her original hesitation would have warranted.  She removed her other hand from Phillip other testicle and placed both on his stomach

“Sit down” she said

Phillip liked what he heard, and obliged.  Pushing furniture away to enjoy his full new stature, he laid down on his back.

Once on his back, Jordan saw the penis bobbing up and down with Phillips’ pulse, head still pointing up towards Phillips’ face.

She suddenly had a funny thought of this cock shooting a load directly into that stupid smirk.  And decided to see if that would actually work.

Grinning herself, she knelt on Phillips thighs and began to stroke his member.  She knew he must have been horny for her for a while… otherwise why did he take the first moment available to kiss her?   And since he took the G-Agent recently, he may not exactly have “blue balls”, but he must have had a good supply of sperm ready to explode out of him.

Seizing the meaty rod with both hands, Jordan began her ministrations.

Pulling the cock towards her, she began to caress Phillip’s entire length.

Not ever having ever done anything quick like this before, Jordan tried to be as firm and gentle as she could.  She didn’t want this to feel dry and rough.  And she clearly didn’t want this to fail.  But luckily the warm skin’s natural oils were providing a form of lubricant for her hands enough to let them slide smoothly.

Jordan smiled at the ease of it.  Phillip was clearly enjoying this hand-job (“hands-job” she corrected herself in the plural)

Looking down, Jordan noticed that while her shirt had been ripped open, she was still fully clothed.  Deciding to change that situation, she began to remove her own clothes.

 

Phillip felt the tiny hands let go of him for a second, and began to get annoyed.  He was about to yell “what are you stopping for?” when he opened his eyes and saw Jordan getting fully undressed.  He reminded himself what he thought before about women wanting a larger guy around, and congratulated himself for being so smart. 

“I should have ripped them totally off before” he scolded himself.  With his newfound size and strength, it would have been easy for him.  “Oh well.  Maybe next time”, and laughed.  “I’ve got the rest of my life to enjoy doing shit like that.”

 

Clothes off, Jordan went back to working on Phillips arousal.  Remembering his grinding up on her earlier, she moved closer to this giant penis, and slid forward putting her whole body up against it.

Bending towards him, Jordan decided to grind up against his cock, herself.

Moving further up his large torso, she positioned Phillip’s nutsack just below her pussy.  This allowed her to grind directly at the base of his shaft, while using her hands and breasts to massage him.

And so she did…

 

“This is more like it” Phillip thought.  He always admired Jordan’s body. and her tits were nice, too.  A good size.  But feeling them on his engorged member was all he needed in the world right now.

And she was working it, too!

He can feel the cleft in her pussy right on his vein.  His balls were churning with his lust.  But as good as this felt it didn’t seem enough.  He wanted more.  He want to be inside something!  Enough with the foreplay.  Phillip began to consider his options.

His first thought was that he wouldn’t be able to fit in her mouth.  Although how he would have truly loved to get a blowjob from this girl!  He’s fantasized about That a lot when he got home from work.

Could he be able fit inside her cunt?

Considering this, he came to a realization…“Wait a minute”, he thought to himself.  “Don’t women stretch to accommodate larger items; like when they push out babies?”  Phillip tried to recall Human Sexuality Class in High School.  He thought that’s how they really would work.   He’s has sex before where the second time around isn’t as good as the first time, because the woman was all loose-like, slippery and not as tight.  Yeah.  That sounded right.  They become bigger when necessary.

“Time to find out” he decided.

 

Jordan impressed herself with what she was doing to Phillips cock.

The shaft was a lot of work, but she felt like it could erupt soon.  “And it couldn’t be soon enough” she thought.  “Let’s see if I can speed this up and finish.”

Keeping ahold of the monster with her own thighs, Jordan reached up towards the head.  She knew it could be sensitive, so she oh-so-gently caressed the cap and held the edge and underside of the rim with her palms, much like she did with his testicles.

A loud sigh came from Phillip.  And then things changed rapidly.  He sat up.  He changed positions so he could lay on his stomach, and then laid Jordan down on her own back.  Then Phillip proceeded to go down on her.

 

At first annoyed at her plan failing, Jordan felt the largest tongue she ever knew begin to lick her vagina.  She quickly lost all train of thought at this new rush of sensation.  This oversized mouth and tongue that zeroed in between her thighs just now began to engulf everything along the entirety of her slit.

It didn’t take long before her lips swelled with the flush of blood to her erogenous zones.  Her legs began to open wider as Phillips larger head opened them apart further and his tongue began probing for her opening.

Reaching to Phillips head, she began to pull his head further into her.  Jordan began to thrust her hips back into his tongue and lips’ pressure.  Never before had she literally had anyone tongue-fuck her like this!

 

Once Phillip thought Jordan was wet enough, he inserted his tongue as far into her as he possibly could.  He knew he was doing the work of more than the largest dick he could picture.  So he knew that she was opening up wider to be able accept more into her.

In a quick moment, he stopped what he was doing to her pussy, got up on his knees and attempts to enter her.

 

At first, Jordan felt a penis on the outside of her vagina.  The head had a good feeling.  Usually that first moment when a dick would enter her was a great surprise, and that surprise was generally a pleasuring entrance into a sexual encounter.  That “hello” moment the head slipped past her opening, and it found more room inside.

And then it did

 

Jordan’s eyes popped wide open!

“Ouch” didn’t describe that feeling.  It was much worse than that.  This felt worse than when she was a virgin.  And still more felt cock like it was entering her.  Phillips’ head pushed everything aside within her, so that his shaft would follow.

“Phillip stop. That hurts” Jordan said.

“I’m sure it won’t for very long” he replied.  “You’ll get used to it.”

“Ow, stop.  You’re hurting me!” and began to struggle.

 

But this felt too good for him.  Slowly Phillip began to pump.  He held Jordan down with his hand while he did so, so she wouldn’t’ be able to stop him.   This felt Amazing.  Too amazing to stop now.

Slowly, he felt more and more inches enter into her tight cunt.  “I knew I was right” he thought to himself, as he probed deeper into her.

He only got some of the way in, before he felt that he “hit bottom”.  “Oh well.  I guess this will have to be good enough for today”

Then he braced his position and began to fuck her.

 

Tears streamed down Jordan’s eyes.  Jordan was not taking pleasure from this.  “Why couldn’t’ she have got him off faster?” she questioned herself.  Nothing that ever entered her before ever had a feeling like this.  There was almost no room in her vagina that wasn’t filled with Phillip’s cock.  She imagined this is what anal felt like, and was glad she never did it before.

Jordan couldn’t take the pain any further.  Slowly she felt herself recede into that place inside herself.  That place she felt safe inside her mind.

 

 

Phillip notices the struggling ceasing.  “Good” he though.  “One less thing to take his mind off this feeling” he mused.  All he wanted to do now was get his nut off.  And that will happen.

He found the right rhythm now.

Thrust after thrust, he felt better and better.  The pussy under his was just grabbing his cock, and giving him what he wanted.  The complete hold it had around the entire part of the dick within her was like nothing sex had ever felt like before.  The cunt gripped him from all sides.

Then he felt it.  The point of no return was coming… literally.  That feeling that precipitated his willing load.  And Jordan was going to feel it.

Methodically, the feeling grew from his oversized balls as he fucked her.

The pussy felt tight.

The shaft felt tingly. 

His balls squeezed.

With one last grunt, he thrust the last thrust hardest.

 

This final thrust ripped Jordan from the safe zone inside her head and into the present moment.   A new pain greeted her.

Jordan thought Phillip had filled her up before, but then his first blast of come found new pockets and spaces to fill up within her.  She felt the pressure increase as more and more of his semen loaded up into her body.  She almost couldn’t take the pressure anymore.  “Oh God, please make it stop!” she screamed inside her head.

 

Chapter End Notes:

The tables turn...