- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The first chapter was mainly an introduction of the characters. There was little gts action in it.
This chapter has a lot of gts action in it.
Also some feet this time, i will change it in categories.

I hope you can follow it and its not to confusing.

 

 

 

Christi’s place

“did you bounced into any trouble on the way home?” Emily says. She quickly closes the front door of Christi’s home after being certain she hasn’t being followed.

“just relax” Christi says while drinking some coffee on her couch “I already told you fifty times, no one knows about it, alright? And now sit down, shut up and take this chocolate chip cookie. God, I love these things” She took a bite and made a sound of enjoyment while closing her eyes. She picked up the bag of cookies and gestured with it to persuade Emily to pick one.

Shaking her head in disbelief Emily says “how can you think of cookies, at a time like this?”

“ah, come on. I just bought them at the gas station especially for you and…”

“You did what?! You went shopping at a gas station, with a goddamn city in your car?!” Emily says with her hands on her cheeks in an astonished look.

Annoyed Christi responds “If you shout any louder they will all be deaf” and points behind her while picking another cookie.

Emily turns around and to her surprise, she saw the shrunk down Metro City standing on the dinner table behind her. With her pink sneakers and black tights with the denim jacket, she walked carefully to it and took a seat on the chair so she could examine the doomed little city. Her marvelous boobs which almost seems to pop out of her far too small bra, loomed dangerously close for the citizens. With her beautiful blue eyes, she scanned the city.

 

Metro City

Hand in hand with his 10-year-old daughter, Brandon runs through the wasted area of the city. One moment ago they both thought they were goners in the collapsing skyscraper, caused by the powerful thigh of Christi bouncing against the dome. In some miraculous way, they managed to escape death mostly unharmed. They were only very dirty, with torn of cloth.

Hearing screams and cries of agony all around him. Emergency crews were busy doing their utmost to save people who were still trapped under the rubble of the collapsed skyscraper.

“I'm scared daddy” his daughter Melanie says. while running her left foot suddenly collided against a large brick and she felt to the ground. With her knee falling on the concrete causing serious injury.

Brandon in panic for the welfare of his daughter, crouched down asking “are you alright sweety? Can you walk?”

Melanie, the tough girl as she is, waves away the effort of her dad to help her and tries to stand up herself. After one step on her injured knee, she cried out of pain and fell to the ground.

“I'll carry you” and with that, he picked her up in his arms and run further away from all this madness. In the distance he saw a group of people fighting with the police force, wrecking shops and stealing whatever food they could get. All over the city riots suddenly broke loose.

“Fuck, we can't go that way” Brandon talked more to himself.

“Daddy they are shooting each other!” Melanie says. They saw a group of four men in a firefight with two cornered police-officers. One got shot in his leg and screamed for help. The police-officer looked Brandon's way with a terrified expression, begging him to aid them.

Brandon's only concern was his daughter, nothing else mattered to him. “they are going to kill him!” Melanie screamed while pointing to the scene.

“Look the other way sweety!”

With that Brandon turned around, with his daughter in his arms and runs the other way. The sound of the gunfight continued for maybe 10 seconds until it stopped. “are those policemen are going to be alright dad?” Melanie asked.

“let's just keep going sugar” He sounded out of breath of all the running.

He continued running until he approached an abandoned back alley. The sound of riots slowly fading away in the distance.

He caressed Melanie’s head to comfort her “it's going to be all right sweety”

 

Suddenly they hear something that sounded like a large group of people preaching and singing gossips. “Why are they singing songs for God in the middle of the street daddy?”

Brandon ignored the question of his daughter and looked around nervously. He got a bad feeling about this. He continued to walk down the alley while the singing got louder.

Around the corner, they saw a large cobblestone square with hundreds of people on their knees praying while looking to the sky.

“what the hell is this” Brandon thought with his daughter still in his arms.

“you people also are here to join the Cult?” They heard a low male voice speaking behind them.

Startled he turned around and saw an old man standing there in a long dark red priest robe with a friendly face.

Still on his guard, Brandon asked: “Who are you and what Cult are you talking about?” He nervously looked around to see if there were other people with him, but he was alone.

“Well, the Cult of the Goddess  off course,” He says friendly with his arms wide in a welcoming gesture.

“excuse me sir” Melanie says “but that big girl we saw earlier, is she God?”

Before the priest could respond, Brandon already made a condemnatory gesture “Absolutely not darling!”

Not satisfied with this answer Melanie respond “But if she isn’t God, where is He then? You always talk about Him, but we never see Him?”

He put Melanie gently down on the ground, making sure to be careful with her knee and grabbed her hand and put it on her chest while looking in her eye with seriousness  “God lives in your heart, always remember that sweety”

“But you say that God is all powerful and all-knowing and that giant girl seems to be like that daddy, she can't be human like us, how can she be so big then?” Melanie responded.

“I… I don’t know honey” Brandon says, frustrated for not having an answer for that.

Agitated Melanie turns around to the priest, looks in his eyes and says “I always thought that God was a man, could it be that she is the daughter of God? She looks so young?”

The priest gently crouched down to match eye level with Melanie “Pray to her with all your heart and the answers will come in clearly” With that, he stood up and offered Melanie his hand to join the prayers.

Melanie hesitated in reaching for his hand while looking in her dad's eyes for approval.

“Honey please, she is not God. Come here. We have to go and…”

A sudden rumbling small earthquake brought all the people to their knees.

“It’s God!” The Priest screamed “show your full hearted devotion to this divinity!” All the hundreds of men and woman raised their voice in a renewed effort to honor the God.

Suddenly a great shadow cast the whole City in darkness. Brandon and Melanie scared and helplessly looked up and expected to see the massive face of the young ginger girl, but instead, they saw someone else.

 

Curious Emily

I'm still speechless every time I see it, Emily says while looking down at the city. She could see countless of tiny buildings and if she really focused her eyes she could see little movement of tiny cars and groups of people.

She focused on one of the crash sites where the skyscrapers collapsed. “have you already tried  talking to them?” Emily asked Christi.

Christi stood up from the couch and walked carelessly to the table and parked her cute butt on it in crossed leg position with her denim miniskirt, right next to the city.

“be more careful please! Sheesh! That was a small earthquake for them” Emily says while looking irritated for the careless behavior of her best friend.

Rolling her eyes Christi responded “don’t worry, they can handle more than you think”

Scanning the City for damage Emily says “yeah right, that’s why three skyscrapers already collapsed”

“excuse me? That was your fault! You pushed my patience to the limit with your crap on the phone yesterday” Christi sighed while taking another bite of her cookie.

“I need to borrow the Amulet Christi, I need to talk to my people”

“whatever, take it” Christi says and took off the bracelet from around her neck where a beautiful red sparkling amulet was hanging on.

“how does it work again?” Emily asked while she took the bracelet and hung it around her neck.

“It's easy, just focus your mind on the city and you can hear all their thoughts and if that’s overwhelming, just focus on one particular person. You can also talk to them too you know. It's like telepathic” Christi says and suddenly she carelessly flicked the dome of the city with her fingernail to tease it and giggled.

“Stop it!” Emily says “can I not leave you alone for just a second with the city, without the fear of you terrorize it?”

Laughing a little bit Christi says “okay I'm sorry, I don’t know what it is with me. For some reason, it feels so good. You know I'm only playing, right? I'm not a bad girl” Christi says in her most innocent voice and with that she jumped off the table to get another chocolate chip cookie. Her sandals clattered on the floor, causing another immense earthquake for the shrunk down Metro City. Christi didn’t even realize it, she just wanted another cookie.

After shaking her head in disbelief, with a concerned face Emily peered to the city to see if there was more destruction in the city caused by the careless action of Christi. Relieved that this wasn’t the case she carefully stood up.

“I'm going home to make some arrangements. Lizzy almost found Spirit Lake City a few days ago. I hate it that I can't lock my room! I know she sometimes snoops around in my room to ‘borrow’ some clothes. I don’t dare to imagine what will happen if a bitchy brat like Lizzy finds the city”

Meanwhile, Christi walked to the refrigerator to get some soda. She just finished a glass in one gulp and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. “well it can't be any worse than what you did to them” She playfully says, knowing darn-well that her remark was below the belt.

Emily grabbed the amulet hanging around her neck and says “if you continue like that, I will shrink down you and your house and give you away as a dollhouse Christmas present for my 8-year-old niece. She already managed to break three barbie's last month. So that you know!”

Laughing at the temperamental response of her best friend Christi replied “You can't live without me and you know it”

“Sigh, well I'm leaving now, I'm already late for dinner.” She walked to Christi and gave her a hug.

For a moment she held her hands in her own and looked her in the eyes “go easy with them all right? Promise me”

Christie replied “Chill out, you know me” and she walked slowly to the table in front of the city with her hands on her hips and looked down with a dark smile.

“Yeah I do, that’s exactly why I'm worried” Emily says.

 

Those memories again

Can I leave her alone with the city? That look on her face when checking the city is most concerning Emily thought.

For a moment Emily watched Christi standing there. The city is so small compared to her. She was imagining the point of view for the citizens. With the beautiful pale thighs of Christi towering over the city under that blue denim miniskirt. She doesn’t realize how ridiculously powerful she is, or does she? She can make them do anything she wants.

Christi always was the playful girl of the two, but she never was cruel. Was it something to do with the Amulet? Christi was wearing it for a couple of days now.

Emily suddenly sees images of her own “playtime”. She did awful things in the past. It was like she was another person then. She never thought of the Amulet to be a possible cause for this.

Especially that Friday night at Christi’s place.

The entire army of Spirit Lake City in the palm of Emily’s hand, fighting each other to the dead. One of the sick games Emily and Christi played while having a girls night on the couch with lots of wine.

Emily remembered looking down to the thousands of soldiers and hundreds of tanks in the palm of her mighty hand. Scared to the dead for this stunningly beautiful 19-year-old  curly blond girl. Her gigantic fingers with red painted nails dangerously dangled around them. They feared she would crush them in her mighty fist.

They realized she was no deity, she was just an ordinary human, just like them. They knew the source of their power, the Amulet. But this knowledge didn’t change their fate.

Years of training formed an unbreakable bond of brotherhood between the soldiers of Spirit Lake City. No one would ever expect this bond to break so easily by a teen girl. Killing the soldiers would be far too easy for the now godlike girls and this would also be very boring and quick. No, force them to kill each other is when the fun starts. “Fight each other” Emily says with a nasty smile “kill each other and the last man standing is placed back in the city and I will regrow you all”

This promise was all that was necessary to crack up the bond of brotherhood. For a moment the soldiers hesitatingly looked at each other, not knowing what to do. All these guys are my brothers in arms, but are they more important than my family?

Suddenly one guy started a killing spree with his M50 on a group of Marines and then hell broke loose. Tanks shooting their deadly shells at each other, grenades and rocket launchers created baptisms of fire. Battlecries and screams of pain flew through the air, while the thunderous sound of young girls laughing rolled over the scene. For Emily and Christi this was a real life movie to watch. For this occasion, Christi shrunk down Spirit Lake City even smaller to handheld size. She really enjoyed it.

She just picked up the plate sized city and let the dome balance on her hand and focused her mind to shrink down the city. Slowly the dome began to shrink down, Christi couldn’t help but smile down at the helpless citizens getting even more insignificant than they already were.

Complete pandemonium broke loose in Spirit Lake City. After the small earthquake caused by Christi picking up the city, they looked up at the godlike young woman. She was already massive and ridiculously powerful, but to their dismay, they saw Christi slowly getting even bigger. Or better, the whole city got shrunk down even further. The towering skyscrapers already were mere playthings for this woman. The larger ones were twice as big as her teeth with ease, it was a good measurement point for the citizens. Now with Christi's full red lips smiling closely in front of the city in her hand, they could see her front teeth slowly got bigger and bigger. In a matter of seconds, her teeth were even bigger than the skyscrapers. The citizens were scared they would be shrunk down to nothingness and most of them got on their knees to beg their Goddess for mercy. But the shrinking didn’t stop.

Her teeth now were massive compared to their skyscrapers. The shrinking stopped until her teeth were 4 times the size of the largest skyscrapers.

An entire city of more than 8 million people resting in the palm of Christi's hand. “well that was a nice trick there, don’t you think? haha”

She moved her hand next to the hand of Emily so the citizens could watch the fight that would decide their fate. Relatives saw the now giant sizes soldiers (because they were still the same size when the city was bigger) fight each other and die.

But don’t think that it was all peaceful in the city. The laughing of the girls caused some serious earthquakes with buildings crumbling down and thousands of people dying. It got even worse when Christi decided in her playful mood to shrink the city down to even the size of a marble and put it in her cleavage between her soft warm tits. It remained there all night while the girls were talking, drinking and laughing. It caused the city to be one big wreck by the end of the night. By the time she regrew the city to plate size and put it on her nightstand to get to sleep the dome was full of smoke caused by all the fires around the City. Through the small air holes, it took for days before the smoke was totally cleared. All this time Christi didn’t even bother to give them some air by lifting the dome for a moment.

Almost a third of the city’s buildings didn’t survive the rough ride between the soft boobs of Christi. More than 2 million casualties were reported. Her tits truly were weapons of mass destruction.

And all this time Mowthen City was resting in his plate sized form next to Christi’s marvelous high heel boots on the ground. This city already quickly surrendered to Christi’s will after being captured. More than 80 percent of the 6.2 million people converted to the religion of Christi-ism, building innumerable statues and churches. With countless of mandatory praying’s a day which was the standard routine of life in Mowthen City. Disobeying this rule was seen as blasphemy and could end in a quick execution without a trial.

While their deity was playing games on the couch, almost the whole city was busy praying and worshipping Christi. With the towering black high heel boot in front of the tiny city.

For most men, the feet of their goddess was the most sacred place. They always dreamed of a pilgrimage to the feet of their holiness. Some even claimed that it was their only purpose in life. If they ever got the change of worshipping the feet of their goddess they could die peacefully.

This chance finally came a few weeks ago. After months of working hard and building all those shrines for their goddess. Christi rewarded them. She shrunk the whole city down so that it even fitted on the nail of her big toe while wearing her brown high heeled stiletto sandal. Standing there on the sacred ground for most men was more bliss than they could handle.  In an act of gratitude, the thousands of men sacrificed their own life in samurai style for Goddess Christi’s feet. This sacrifice was seen as a holy act in Mowthen City and was even encouraged by the family of those men, even if it meant to lose a husband, brother or a father. The holiness of Goddess Christi stood above all.

 

“your still here?” She heard Christi saying. Realizing she was daydreaming and still standing in Christi’s home, Emily looked up perplexed. Christi was looking at her with a surprised look. “you don’t have to leave if you don’t want to”

“uhm, no sorry. I will go now. I'm sorry” and with that, she quickly turned around, opened the door and left for the car of her mother.

 

Emily is home

“Oh god, where is it?” making a mess of her bedroom, Emily throws around clothes, opening drawers and looked in every corner of her bedroom. She couldn’t find what she was looking for “I'm pretty sure I left it right here!” With a frustrated shout, she pulled at her own hair.

“Looking for this?” Emily heard a voice saying that sounded awfully familiar. Slowly she turned around and saw Lizzy standing there in her door opening with Spirit Lake City in her hands. Giving her the most lovely smile ever.

“goddamn it Liz, come inside and close the door quick! Does mom knows about it?” And with that, she quickly pulled Lizzy inside and checked the hallway for signs of their mother and closed the door.

“Hold your horses!” Lizzy responded to Emily’s action “what should mom know? That you abducted a real-life city in your bedroom? She would banish you to hell for that”

With her arms crossed and her eyebrows frowned Emily replied “this isn’t the time for jokes lovely sister. Have you been snooping around in my room again?”

“Well actually, your door was on an ajar and I saw some clutter, so I wanted to clean it up for my sweet sister and then I stumbled on this” Lizzy says while holding the city up high.

“Not so rude with them please! Are they all right?” Emily says while walking to Lizzy to take over the City. But till her surprise, Lizzy turned her hands away “haha, no way sis. I want some answers first before you get your pet back”

“Sigh, why doesn’t this surprise me” Emily says “all right, what do you wanna know?”

“well, how on earth did you manage to shrink an entire city to this?” Lizzy says while holding the city up in her hands and peering through it with an amazed look.

“I also examined the City a little bit with a magnifying glass and till my surprise, I discovered a large statue with your resemblance. That on its own was already a surprising discovery, but then I saw something else”

“Yeah okay keep going” Emily respond impatiently, with her arms crossed. She just wanted the people to be safe and now they were in the hands of her bratty sister “what else did you see?”

“Well, I saw something most concerning. Something that’s…”

“Just get to the point please!” Emily shouts, she started to become annoyed now.

“I saw thousands of people bowing down in front of the statue. Are you some kind of God to them or something?”

“Okay, that’s enough. Hand them over right now!” and with that Emily took one step to Lizzy.

“be very careful now sis. I might accidentally drop them to the ground. You think they will survive that?” Lizzy playfully tilted the city to the side as if letting it drop and laughs about it.

She was unaware of the chaos and destruction she was causing for the still more than 5 million citizens of the doomed Spirit Lake City. Hundreds of cars and pieces of crumbled buildings all slide to the lower side of the City. People screamed and begged for this hell to stop. They already endured so much misery and death in the past few months. Hope rises when Goddess Emily decided to be good to them after terrorizing them for quite some time. They picked up their old lives and even dreamt about getting regrown back and see their friends and relatives again, but this dream suddenly got shattered when they were found by this stunningly dark haired beauty.

This giant girl was even more beautiful than their Goddess Emily, but that wicked smile struck fear in the hearts of all of them. It seems that their book of misery gets another chapter in the form of a ruthless teen girl.

 

“okay! okay! Please be careful with them!” Emily says while trying to calm Lizzy down with a hand gesture.

Lizzy slowly recovered the City’s position so that it was straight again “You still didn’t answer my first question”

Emily pulled out the Amulet she hid under her shirt. She holds it in her hand and looked Lizzy in the eye “This thing is extremely powerful, don’t underestimate it!”

With a desirous look, Lizzy couldn’t get her eyes of the beautiful sparkling red Amulet “give it to me, I want to see it”

“what? No way! I answered your question, give the city back!”

“I want to see it!” Lizzy put out her hand to persuade Emily to give her the Amulet. She let the plate sized city balanced dangerously on her one free hand. “hurry up please. You know what I just said about accidents sis”

For a moment Emily hesitated, but if she wanted to save the citizens she had to do what Lizzy asked.

So she put the Amulet in Lizzy’s hand.

Lizzy brought the amulet close to her eyes and admired its beauty. “Okay on you go” With that, Lizzy put the bracelet with the amulet around her neck. It went a little bit clumsy because she only had one free hand.

“Hey! You said you only wanted to see it!” Emily says.

With a vicious smile, Lizzy asked: “how does it work?”

Now Emily was furious “give me the City! And give me the Amulet right now!”

“Tell me how it works or I will throw this stupid city in your face!” Lizzy wasn’t playing games anymore.

Emily realized Lizzy hold all the cards. She wasn’t in a position to negotiate. Lizzy still had the City and now she even had the Amulet.

“I don’t know, you just focus your mind on shrinking something at your will and then it happens”

“really?” She said with a naughty smile. She saw Emily’s startled face “don’t worry, I won't you use it on my beloved sister” and gave her a wink.

She turned her face and peered down to the plate sized City in her hand “this thing really starts to get heavy you know” She focused herself.

 

Spirit Lake City’s hell

Millions of shrunken people were glad that the earthquakes and the trembling, caused by the teasing games of Lizzy stopped. They all looked up when suddenly this cute girl was looking down at them, blocking their entire view. That smile was to die for. A lot of boys and even most men instantly fell in love with this girl the moment they saw her for the first time. As a man being a slave to their dicks, they didn’t realize the danger they were in. This to annoyance of their female counterparts, well the ones that were straight that is, because the others were also instantly in love with Lizzy.
But soon the realization sank in the moment Lizzy’s smile turns wicked and dark.

All panic broke loose when they saw this gigantic beauty of a Goddess peering down and slowly began to become even bigger. As they look up they saw the delight and glee hidden in her eyes. She was really enjoying this power.

 

Lizzy stopped when Metro City was handheld size “there! That’s more like it haha.” With a smile, she looked at Emily, raising and lowering her hand with the City in it “see? It doesn't weigh a thing now”

Concerned about the well-being of ‘her’ people Emily says “be careful with them please! There are people and buildings in it!”

With a fake apologetic look Lizzy replied “oops, I almost forgot about that” And with her most caring voice she talks to the City “Don’t worry little ones, I will take very good care of you” and blows a kiss.

“No, you’re not! You give them to me now!” Emily says.

Lizzy ignores this statement “how small can you make them?” and with a vicious smile, she shrinks the City even more until it matches the size of a marble.

“don’t make them so small! It's already terrifying for them!”

“Just chill out, it's just for easy transportation. I will make them bigger later on” She playfully peered down at the ridiculously small City in the great palm of her hand “And then there was Darkness haha” With that, Lizzy slowly closes her hand in a fist with the City trapped in its indestructible pitch dark prison.

Lizzy already had some amusing plans for the City. She knew about the foot fetish some boys had. Her cute little feet already got worshipped many times. How would a million sized City react to her holy feet towering over them? She imagined thousands of men looking up at her sandal, longing to touch these holy toes or how her powerful high heel boots would look like from the perspective of the helpless city on the ground. So many options.

 

For the terrified citizens of Spirit Lake City, hell was complete. Helplessly gazing up while in the hand of a gorgeous looking but powerful teen girl in fear. They were hoping that their Goddess Emily would save them but to no avail. Lizzy was so impossible huge for them now, with her massive fingers closing in. Until it was pitch dark, all they could hear was the girlish laughing of Goddess Lizzy. They now realized that this new young girl literally holds the fate of the City in her hand. Goddess Emily couldn’t save them anymore.

Suddenly the millions of people heard the voice of Lizzy in their head.

It seems that Lizzy is still not having full control of the Amulet and doesn’t even know about its ability to talk to them. She is unintentionally sending her sick twisted thoughts to the citizens. The people sees images of their micro sized city lying on the ground in Lizzy’s bedroom. Suddenly Lizzy is towering over them in her thigh high boots and a mistress outfit. with her hands on her hips, she looks down and laughs. Lizzy commands them to worship her boots or be crushed by them.

This sight of the all powerful Lizzy towering over them in such a way, caused a lot of boys to throw away their loyalty to Goddess Emily in an instance. They gazed up in pure lust and worshipping. Even grown up man who had daughters that were older than Lizzy, couldn’t suppress this urge.

Some men even got on their knees and tried to persuade others to do the same and accept this

18-year-old girl as their new deity.

The next image Lizzy unintentionally sends to the doomed citizens was even more alarming. They saw Goddess Lizzy sitting on her bed crossed leg with only her red panty’s on. She was talking casually on the phone with a friend. But right next to her well formed legs lies an entire shrunk down micro country! it was the size of a small side table. This was terrible! The citizens didn't realize they only saw fragments of Lizzy's thoughts and believed it to be some kind of prediction for the future. More than 85 million souls will fall under the control of this girl. Countless of cities with millions of people looking up at their owner. Some cities were even crushed entirely by the godlike finger of Lizzy, leaving a massive crater behind.

Some cities worked together to face this threat and unleashed their army firepower on the massive smooth thigh and butt of Lizzy. She didn’t even feel it while chatting on the phone with her friend.

But some cities clearly saw the futileness of this attempt and begged for mercy by worshipping her.

Was this the fate of the earth? To become a plaything for a teen girl? She must be stopped!

Suddenly the people snapped back to reality when they hear the voice of Lizzy booming again.

 

Lizzy smiled down at her fist with the trapped City in it and then suddenly turned her gaze to Emily in a serious way “Don’t you try anything stupid now alright? Or you worshippers will be very sorry”

In her last desperate attempt to turn the tables Emily replied “Please sis, you don’t know what you're dealing with here. This Amulet isn’t what you think it is. For some reason, it makes your dark desires more intense. More tempting to follow. In the first place, its feels very good, but it will make you do things you will regret”

Rolling her eyes Lizzy replies “You still don’t know me yet, do you? Do I look like someone who could care less at all?”

With that, she turned around with her well shaped cute butt in her skinny jeans and walked back to her own room while whistling, shape of you.

 

Emily stood they're speechless. This turn of event could mean a world wide catastrophe. What will Lizzy do with the limitless powers of the Amulet? If Emily would warn somebody, she and Christi would also be discovered.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

please let me know what you think.
Especially if you have something constructive to say.
I love to learn