- Text Size +

Emily´s home

“Lizzy your there?” Emily says while knocking on Lizzy’s bedroom door. No sound.

Slowly she opens the door and peeked inside when she was sure the room was empty she went inside.

 

Three days had passed since the day Lizzy took the Amulet and Spirit Lake City from her. Emily was anxious about the well-being of her little people. What would Lizzy do to her people?  or what would she make them do? They already suffered so much. She knew that this feeling of concern was very ironic. Emily herself was the cause of their suffering in the first place, Lizzy only continues it.

It felt so good the last couple of months while she took care of the City. She gave the citizens everything they needed. Doing good deeds for the citizens was calming down her consciousness a little bit, which was tearing her apart every night. All those terrible things she did when under the spell of the Amulet gave her countless of sleepless nights of mourning.

She was determined to give the citizens of Spirit Lake City the life they deserved. The only thing she still wasn’t able to give was regrowing them to their normal size. They knew who she was and that would mean the end for her and Christi.

 

Emily entered Lizzy’s room and smelled some remains of nail polish “I hope she didn’t let them break their backs to paint her nails” she thought with disgust. Christi also loved to let her little worshippers paint her nails. The funny thing is that the inhabitants of Mowthen City actually loved Christi’s feet, they literally die for them. Emily had to admit that Christi had beautiful feet, not in some sexual way, but they just seemed well shaped. She maybe could even become a foot model if she wanted to.

Emily was grinning at the thought of it. Christi’s feet earning tons of money with model work and at the same time claimed the life’s of thousands of worshippers.

“okay back to business, I have to find Spirit Lake City”

As usual, it was a real mess in Lizzy’s room with cloth lying everywhere on the ground and over the chair. Her TV was still on. It showed some kind of spiritual program where they predict the future for the callers with a game of cards.

The blankets on her bed lying there in a undefinable way, implying a rough night.

“I hope she didn’t sleep with the City”

Emily looked in every corner and opening up some drawers. The last time she saw Spirit Lake City it was the size of a marble. If they still were that size it was like searching a needle in a haystack.

Suddenly her attention got drawn by a blinding light in the corner of her field of vision. She turned to it and saw the sunlight shining on something glowy and reflecting the light. There was something lying on the floor in the corner next to a pair of sandals. In her enjoyment, she discovered it was Spirit Lake City!

It was handheld size. She stood in front of it and with a smile looked down on it. “there, I finally found you!”

She still wasn’t fully dressed after her shower in the morning. She was only wearing underwear with a white shirt, with a pink unicorn printed on it. The shirt ended just above her navel, revealing a part of her flat belly.

When the millions of citizens look up they could see a pair of athletic bare female legs towering for endless of miles above them. All those years of swimming bore their fruits on her body and especially her legs. Those well-curved thighs were the best feature Emily had to offer as a woman. She one time even had a boyfriend that got aroused of Emily’s legs strangling him, her legs were very powerful, even for a woman.

Emily excited for founding her people again, slowly crouched down. She made sure her right knee softly touched the ground, for not causing an unnecessary earthquake for the City.

 

The last three days were one hell of a ride for the citizens of Spirit Lake City. They were sure this new evil Goddess Lizzy would torture them and even kill all of them.

But till their surprise the first day Lizzy didn’t even give them that much of attention. The City was enlarged to plate size and put on her desk. They saw her experimenting with the Amulet. She was shrinking and enlarging different objects in her room and stuff. She also gave the city a show of their life when getting dressed in the morning and get ready for sleep in the evening. It sometimes seemed she did it on purpose when she stood in front of the desk and bend over to pick something up. Although the millions of people were scared to death, most people couldn’t ignore that marvelous ass of Lizzy looming over them in just a tight black thong. For two days Lizzy went on ‘ignoring’ the City and let them enjoy amazing views of her body which most boys could only dream of.

The second day she was fitting on a new pair of high heeled boots. She slammed one foot on the side of the desk right next to City, causing an immense earthquake, with buildings collapsing and people dying.

She kept standing there for a couple of minutes looking intently to her boot. While emergency crews (not for the first time in their shrunk down state) were busy saving lives, a lot of people looked up in awe to this Goddess. The sight of the immense towering black boot and that divine looking young female face behind it stole them from their sense of reality. Large groups of people suddenly had the deep urge to worship this heavenly looking girl. The fact that she was evil didn’t come up to them, they just wanted to make her happy in some way.

The thing was, that this had nothing to do with the power of the Amulet at all. It's just the magic of Lizzy herself. Only her presence caused most boys and even grown up men turn into mindless puppets ready to please Lizzy in every way.

And so in the course of the day riots started to arose throughout the City. Groups of Lizzy worshipers were tearing apart statues and shrines that were dedicated to Goddess Emily.

Armed with bats, knives and pistols a crowd of Emily followers were ready to defend their religion and punish these infidels with all means necessary.

All evening of the second day there was a bloody war going on between groups of Lizzy worshipers and Emily followers.

These fools for once not being killed by gigantic women, decide to kill each other instead.

 

It was during this war Lizzy accidentally discovered the Amulets ability to make contact with the citizens.

She was laying on her bed chatting with some friend on her phone while she kept hearing voices in her head. She heard screams shouting Emily’s name and her own name.

“I call you right back Amanda” Lizzy says. She stood up wearing short jogging pants with a blue sleeveless shirt. When she approached the City the sound seemed the become even louder in her head.

When she stood in front of the city with her smooth legs towering over the City, she was almost certain the voices were coming from the City. She saw little fires throughout the City. When she looked closer with her magnifying glass she saw groups of tinies fighting each other and the screams in her head became even worse.

It started to annoy her, It gave her a headache until she suddenly screamed: “Shut the fuck up!”

And with that, it was dead silence. Lizzy was astonished, she picked up the magnifying glass and saw that the fighting stopped and they seemed to be looking up to her. It was silence for almost a minute in her head when she started to hear soft voices speaking and praising her as a Goddess.

“Goddess?” Lizzy thought. Then she remembered the statue of Emily she saw earlier. She was looking for its location and to her surprise, she saw that the statue was wrecked and lay on the ground.

“Was there some kind of war going on in the City? They seemed to worship Emily and now they are wrecking her statues”

Lizzy was unknown she was still sending her thoughts to the citizens, so they could follow her thought processes and they came with an answer.

“We worship you, Goddess Lizzy, please accept us as your followers”

Astonished she replied, “Can you hear my thoughts?”

“Yes we can Goddess” a male voice replied. “We could also hear the thoughts of Goddess Emily and she could speak to us through telepathic. It’s the Amulet you are wearing, it's capable of doing that”

Lizzy grabbed the Amulet and looked at it until the male voice started speaking again.

“Please aid us Goddess. We are in the midst of a holy war with the followers of Goddess Emily. We are with a large group of people who are willing to accept you as their new Goddess, but the group of Goddess Emily is too strong”

“Is that so?” Lizzy says with a naughty look on her face while slowly turns her hands on her hips.

“All those people who follow my sister, put down your weapons right now and accept me as your new Goddess. This is a one time offer”

Lizzy could hear voices of people giving in to her demands. But many of them weren’t so cooperative and screamed for Goddess Emily to aid them.

“Arrest those fools and put them in jail. You even have my permission for public execution to make an example if necessary” Lizzy says.

“of course my Goddess”

“And I want new statues to build immediately, with my resemblance. Make them bigger and more prettier than my sisters you got that?”

“your divine will is our command my Goddess” the male voice humble said.

“Good and now let me be” With that, she was about to turn her cute butt around, but suddenly heard thousands of voices chanting her name and praising her divineness.

Suddenly she slammed her flat hand next to the City in frustration “I thought I was clear with my command tinies. I said, let me be. That means, leave me alone. So no voices in my head or you’ll be sorry whether you worship me or not. Got that?”

“Yes my Go…”

Another slam of the godlike hand of Lizzy which causes a couple of apartments to crumble down and bury dozens of citizens “Just follow my command, I don’t even want to hear an acknowledgment”

This time it kept silence in Lizzy’s head.

Satisfied she stood up and looked down at the tiny city “yeah that’s right, you will follow my every command from now on. You all belong to me. Goddess Lizzy” She said followed by a giggle and she turned around showing off her cute butt before returning to her bed.

Lizzy wasn’t aware that she could turn off the voices in her head with only her willpower. The citizens knew this information from Emily, but they didn’t dare to disturb the almighty teen girl Goddess.

The rest of the night, most hardcore Emily followers were scared for the reprisals of Goddess Lizzy and surrendered themselves to the Lizzy followers and the whole City turned into a holy shrine dedicated to Goddess Lizzy.

The next morning Lizzy was very satisfied with the result, but also lost interest in the City and so it ended on the location where Emily found it eventually.

With both hands, Emily gently picked up the handheld City and brought it to her shimmering blue eyes.

"I hope my sister didn't gave you a hard time" she said.

She was trying to figure out if there was more damage to the City, but it was just too small.

"I'm so sorry I can't make you any bigger. My sister still has the Amulet. I have to put you somewhere safe"

She stood up at her full height and was thinking about where she could place the City. she was unaware that the City was hanging there in her right hand in front of her in thin cotton covered boobs from her shirt.

It revealed a pair of well shaped round female forms skylining the City for the millions of spectators.

Although the Lizzy followers gained control of the City last night, the fighting-spirit of the Emily followers got ignited again by the sight of their Goddess. She hadn't abandoned them!

The war started all over again.

Emily wasn't aware of all of this. The City was just too little to make anything up and she couldn't communicate with them.

"I can't put you in my room again with Lizzy snooping around all the time" Emily thought "leave you at Christi's place isn't a good idea either. She probably make you all her foot slaves"

There was only one solution left.

"I will hide you in my mom's room!" She cheerfully said. "Somewhere where she can't find you"

Emily knew that in her mom's bedroom there's this large dresser. In the bottom drawer, she kept a photo-album of the wedding with their dad.

Emily was still only a little girl when their dad left them for a so called trip around the world. It always was his dream to travel, but her mother knew of his long time secret affair he had with a colleague. Despite this, she still believed in his love and always had hope he would return to her. She was never able to throw away the wedding-album, although she never looked in it. In her heart, she knew he would never return after so many years.

This was the perfect hiding place for her City.

Her mom would never open up this drawer and the best of all, neither will Lizzy.

Emily opened up the drawer and saw the album was all covered in dust.

"Excellent!" And with that, her last doubts got washed away.

"Don't do anything stupid there alright?" She said while holding the City in front of her pretty face.

She gently put down the City next to the big album.

"I will keep checking on you. So don't worry"

She knew the City was fully self-sufficient.

And with a last peek she closed the drawer.

 

 

Christi's place

"Hmm, more to the right please" Christi said. While she was laying on her belly on the couch, the citizens of Mowthen City were giving her a foot tickling sensation.

She loved it and the citizens loved it too.

She was zapping through boring tv programs when she felt a little tickling just above the heel of her right foot.

 

"I'll give you two seconds to get in Harry!" Ned screamed to the driver of the truck. "If you keep chatting there with your wife on the phone any longer, I'll be forced to report you for Blasphemy"

"Ah come on Ned. It's because of my brother you got this job in the first place"

"No excuses. Go. Now! The Goddess is waiting"

"Alright, I'm going. I'm going!" Ned saw the driver hung up his phone, entered the truck and continued his trip to the airbase. His truck was fully loaded with heavy explosives. These explosives would be loaded onto a cargo plane and transported to a location somewhere on the sole of Goddess Christi. There they would be detonated to honor their Goddess in a tickling sensation.

This was the only thing they were capable of for being that small. Most people as dedicated as they were in their religion, loved to work for their Goddess. They truly believed she was God and not some young brat who by accident happen to found a power that made them shrunk down. It only made the males happier even to discover that God was not some bearded old man, but actually an attractive young woman. And she was a ginger girl with cute freckles. All of a sudden all the gingers in de City got honored like half-gods. They believed that gingers were the direct descendants from God.

But not all the people in Mowthen City were so happy with their God. Some people resisted this new religion. They refused to accept some playful girl who happens to have godlike powers as a God. These people mostly lived underground as they feared to be prosecuted by the government. The fact that Chisti-ism was considered as the state-religion of Mowthen City makes these people rebels and they were constantly being hunt down.

But even accepting Christi as your God doesn't make your life without danger in Mowthen City. Last month 3 people were executed without a trial. their charge? There were suspicions of blasphemy. Some enforcer concluded they didn't pray hard enough. In Mowthen City this was reason enough to justify an execution. All in the name of a young playful woman who wasn't even aware of all of this.

 

Suddenly Christi heard the sound of a message coming on her phone.

It was from Emily. She texted that she would arrive there in 5 minutes.

Emily entered Christi's place (she had a key) and saw Christi laying on the couch with yoga pants on and bare feet. She saw a plate sized City laying next to her feet.

"O God! Did you turn them into your foot lovers already?" Emily says and walks to the fridge to grab something to drink.

"No, it's Mowthen City. They are just so good at spoiling my feet hihi. Last week they even painted my nails! They love my feet so much, I might consider letting them build microscopic cities on them!"

"Such lucky bastards they are. So where is Metro City then?" She says and stood there while watching Christi still zapping on the tv with a glass of orange juice in her hand.

"Oh, they are upstairs in my room doing their thing I suppose" Christi says with a boring expression.

"Didn't you do anything to them?"

"Nah. I already have a whole City of worshippers, maybe later"

Emily took another gulp of her drink.

"O hey, is the new dome of Spirit Lake City okay?"

Confused about this question, Emily replied "New dome? What the hell are you talking about?"

"The new dome Lizzy was supposed to pick up for you yesterday. She said that the dome was damaged and that the City needed a new one. I gave her a couple haha. I have enough of these things"

The indestructible domes which imprisoned the Cities were actually constructed by Christi herself. She made a ton of them. Emily was joking about it sometimes. Like how many Cities were you planning to shrink down?

"She did what!" Emily says. She had a very bad feeling about this. Why on earth did she need all those domes for?

"What else did she say?" Emily asked.

"Uh? O nothing special. Something about that some people will be very happy about their new home"

"Zap it back! Quick!" Emily says. She saw a breaking news report on the TV.

Holding her hand in front of her mouth in a shocking gesture, Emily says "O my god"

On the television, the girls could see a report about a couple of buildings and cars that just disappeared in their own town.

"Where is the amulet?" Christi asked. In the meantime, she was softly shaking her foot, which was a signal for the people of Mowthen City to leave her foot.

"Does Lizzy has it?"

"Sigh. Yea she does" Emily replied. She was reminded again of the cheeky way Lizzy succeeded in taking away both Spirit Lake City and the Amulet from her.

She managed to retrieve the City back, but with the powerful Amulet in the hands of someone like Lizzy could be disastrous.

"Do you think someone had seen her?" Christi asked. Meanwhile, she was sitting straight up although she wasn't sure all her foot worshippers safely left her sole. A few planes crashed down of the wind turbulence caused by her moving body.

"In you go, all my little tinies, playtime is over" and with that Christi put the plastic dome back on the City. Capturing them in their unbreakable prison. "You did a good job all. Tomorrow I'll maybe let you have some adventures on my boobs hihi" and grabbed her voluptuous boobs in a playful way while giving them a mischievous smile, teasing all the horny men in the City.

"Are you done?" Emily said impatiently. "We've got a situation here, remember?

"Ah, you never let me have some fun. Hold up, just a moment there" Christi picks up the little City and put it on the ground next to a pair of boots "there, now you can all worship these boots. I wore them this morning" she gave the dome a kiss, leaving a massive lipstick stain on its surface. She stood up "sorry, what were you saying Emily?"

"While you were talking to your pets, the news-reporter announced that a young girl was seen by multiple bystanders. This is very bad. If she is captured, then so will we"

"Why would she do something like this? In broad daylight? Is she stupid or something?"

"No, I can call my sister many things, but stupid is not among them. It's just her arrogance that makes her think she can get away with it"

 

 

On the Run

The sound of her clattering sandals on the pavement bounced of against the wall in the small alley, creating an echo in her ears.

"You're not going anywhere, woman. You messed with the wrong family!" A male voice screamed in the distant

She jumped over a lost trash can laying on the floor but suddenly lost balance on her high heels and almost fell to the ground. "Fuck! Why did I put those on"

She grabbed both sandals and threw them against the wall.

This way she was able to run faster from her chaser. She reached an intersection and couldn't choose which way was best. "Crap!"

In the distant, she heard the footsteps of her pursuer approaching. "Fuck this. I go left!"

Too bad, it was the wrong decision. She reached a dead end with a huge wall in front of her.

Lizzy had never been more terrified in her life before. She was always acting all tough, but in the end, she was still a child.

How could she be so stupid to think she could run around town, shrinking whatever she liked.

Some people chased her down, but she was able to lose them. Only this guy was very persistent, it seemed personal to him. And the worst thing, he had a gun!

Lizzy had seen guns before, even shot with them, but her life was never before threatened by it.

He was willing to kill her!

"There I finally found you" Lizzy heard a male voice saying behind her. He sounded out of breath. She was too.

"You're a quick one, I can give you that" he said "turn around slowly, with your hands in the air. I want to see your face and don't you try anything stupid or I will dig this bullet between your eyes"

Lizzy was mentally defeated. She was sure she was going to die. This guy also sounded like he done this before.

She turned around slowly and saw a big bald man with a red haired circle beard at about maybe 30 years old pointing a gun at her. His expression emitted persevering in his cruel intentions.

"What are you going to do to me?" She asked in a fearful voice.

BANG! he shot a bullet right next to her on the ground. Lizzy gave a shriek and shot her arms in front of her face. The sound of the shot reverberated in her ears.

"I ask the questions. Got that?"

Lizzy who was scared to death nodded in agreement.

"So how did you do it?"

Lizzy wasn't sure what he was talking about "Do what?"

"Ah, come on! Your stupid or something? How were you able to shrink down those buildings? Where are they? Are they at the same place where you've sent my father too?"

"Your father?" Lizzy responded in confusion.

"Yea my father! He used to live in Mowthen City and now the whole goddamn City just vanished! There's only a crater left there and you are gonna give me answers one way or another. If I'm pleased with your cooperation, I might give you a swift kill instead of a very long and painful one"

"So you are going to kill me?"

BANG! He shot again next to her feet. Dangerously close this time.

Lizzy screamed again and cowered against the wall. The sound of the shot exploded in her ears. It was the sound of death.

"You know what I said, I was the one asking the questions"

Lizzy was too petrified for even giving a response.

"Jesus Christ! You're just a pathetic little girl. But still, I can't underestimate you. You're far more dangerous than you look like"

Lizzy was just sitting there on the ground, not able to speak. Not able to act.

"You know what? I'll give you till the count of three to show me your secret before I'll bury you in this slum"

Lizzy just looked up in fear.

"Well come on sweet-cake, counting already started, or you need a little bit of persuasion?" suddenly he pointed the barrel of his Glock in the direction of her left knee. "You ain't using these no more, are you haha"

And he shot. BANG!

Nothing happened.

Lizzy surprised for not feeling any pain, looked at her knee. It was still intact.

"What the..."

He shot again and even a third time. The sound was there, the bullet seems to leave the gun, but then it seemed to disappear?

"What kind of trick are you pulling me here?" The man said frustrated.

"I... I don't know" Lizzy said just as surprised as he was.

"Liar!" And with that, he wanted to smack her in the face with his gun, but then just vanished.

Lizzy who sat there with her hands in front of her face, ready to take the hit, but nothing came.

She slowly looks up. Where was he? She thought.

Confused she looks around, but he was nowhere to be seen?

She didn't care about figuring this out and was glad she was still alive.

She stood up and runs back home while crying. This experience was most traumatic for this little girl.

 

Once she arrived home, she had to threw up in the toilet. She walked to the sink and cleaned herself up, splashing some cold water on her face. "I nearly escaped death" she thought "or did I?"

She went to her room and sat on her bed and reflected on the situation. She grabbed the Amulet in her hand and hold it in front of her "did you do this?" She mumbled.

Suddenly she heard a screaming sound in her head. It was calling her name and cursed her. "Whats this?"

She closed her eyes and focused on the voice. It was from the dude who tried to kill her! But where was he? He must be here. Could it be that...?

She focused herself on the guy and tried to grew him. Almost instantly the voice got louder until she could hear it in her ears too. "What the hell?"

There was a 1-inch tall dude hanging for his life on the fabric of her dress. Lizzy was wearing a dark blue silk dress. It revealed her shoulders and had a deep cleavage, which showed her firm C-cup sized breasts. The little man was hanging just below her right breast. She gently picked him up between her thumb and index finger and dropped him in her other hand. She brought her hand to her green eyes and focused her gaze.

"It is you!" She said cheerfully "Haha, look at you now! Payback's a bitch, doesn't it? Especially when it comes so quick. You really gave me a hard time there, I'll probably be having some sweaty nightmares about it. How should I punish you?"

The tiny man was screaming and jumping in her hand and even shooting his gun at her face.

She rolled her eyes and shakes her head in disbelieve "don't you get it foolish man? You can't hurt me haha"

She focused her mind on the bullets he was shooting at her and enlarged them. Suddenly there was a dozen of normal sized bullets in her lap, that felt down after the hit.

"Just as I thought. The moment the bullet is about to hit me, it gets shrunk down so tiny that it can't hurt me" with the full-sized bullet playing between her fingers she smiled and looked with a vicious smile to the little man "and this was also the case when you tried to assault me. Wasn't it little man?"

Fear struck in the heart of this cold-blooded guy when Lizzy put her wicked gaze on him. The old Lizzy was back!

"O whats the matter? Cat got your tongue? Where is that tough guy attitude from earlier huh?" And she pinched him with her finger, which causes him to break his arm. He screamed in pain.

Lizzy laughed about it  "how does it feel to be so vulnerable?"

Playing enough with her pet, Lizzy turns her attention back to more serious stuff. Like, what does this discovery means? If even bullets can't hurt her.

"This is amazing! With this, I'm practically invincible!" While Lizzy was contemplating this all, she wasn't paying attention anymore at the guy in her hand. He looked up at this now all powerful teen girl and couldn't help but to look at her cute tits in front of him. In his indignation, he discovered that between the fabric of her bra and the skin of her tits all kind of things were sticking out. "O, my God" he thought "those are all the buildings she shrunk down! She just put them there for safe keeping. There is even a large building being squashed between those boobs!" All those large buildings, cars and hundreds of people, now just resting on the bosom of a teen girl. If she was capable of shrinking down all those buildings, only God knows what would be next!

Lizzy wasn't aware that her hand was slowly tilted to the side in her moment of consideration about her powers. until the guy couldn't stand up no more.

He screamed and with his one good hand tried to get some grip on the soft hand palm of Lizzy, but it was no good.

He slid to the edge of her hand and fell down.

Below him, he could see a massive pair of bare legs approaching really fast.

"Uh? Whats that?" Lizzy said. "O it's you again?" She said playfully when she saw the little guy lying there between her thighs "well you guys are all the same I suppose. Always trying to get between a beautiful woman her legs, even when your life is at stake haha. But I can't blame you. After all, I'm a heavenly being"

With that she flirtatious pulls up one of the buildings that were stuck against her left breast with her finger and thumb and hold it in front of her smile "are you still alive in there? It must be rough for you with all the running and stuff I did"

She turns the building and tries to peek inside "well I can't see a thing like this. That's obvious. Lucky for me I got some help, don't I?"

She looks down and after a giggle dropped the little building.

It crashed down on her smooth thigh, right next to the little guy. He was giant size compared to the building. For the building crashing down on the soft sensual leg of Lizzy, it still broke apart. Parts of concrete flew around his head. In his disgust, the little guy could see hundreds of dead bodies spread around him. "O my, what mess you have made in my lap. That's not a way to treat a lady now is it?" Lizzy felt some arousing sensations boiling up in her body and moans. She bites softly on her finger and caresses her soft tits while closing her eyes and turns her head backward in enjoyment. Laughing in ecstasy.

All those endless possibilities of her powers, forming the most arousing images in her head

"O, God. This is too much" she moans.

She spreads her legs, making the little guy and the remains of the building fall down on the softness of her mattress. He was trapped between two massive walls formed by her thighs.

He sees her sensual fingers stroking her own legs. She gently pulls up the blue fabric of her dress, revealing, even more, skin from her legs.

The little man who was scared up until now, couldn't help but feel an erection coming up with the sight of this all. Her cute pink underwear is revealed and she starts to rub against it.

"Hmm, you can join the fun too if you like little one?" She suddenly speaks to him. He looks up again in fear and sees her smiling down at him.

"Whats holding you?" She says again gently.

The mind of the little man starts to spin in all directions now. She sounds so gentle, but why? I wanted to kill her.

He wants no happy feelings for this girl. She abducted or even killed his father and millions of other people. It would feel like betrayal to give in to this girl. But the sensation is so strong and so was his hard-rock dig. Torn apart between his principles and his manly needs he screams in a desperate attempt to push away those happy and lustful feelings for Lizzy.

He couldn't take it anymore. The sight of Lizzy, the sound of Lizzy, the wonderful smell of Lizzy's pussy.

He took out his cock and gave his drill sergeant the workout of his life.

Lizzy smiles down playfully and turns her attention back to her own fantasies. The job was done. Another pathetic male caught in Lizzy's net of seduction. They never stood a chance.

She kept fingering herself in her hot juicy pussy and finishes of her moment of joy, which sends a feeling of tingling all the way down her spine to her little toes.

The little guy also had the time of his life. He came like three times in five minutes and with that, he felt exhausted on his back and snoozed away in an after sex nap. Suddenly he shrugged up by the booming voice of Lizzy "okay little man, playtime is over" she picked him up between her fingers "sigh, now where is that darned city? I bet Emily stole it from me, that bitch"

She raised the little man at her eye level "I am sorry little man. I had the perfect place for you to live, but it seemed that my sister got the best of me. We will have to do with this for now." And dropped him in a glass jar on her desk.

He saw Lizzy yawning and stretching her body, giving him the view of his life under her silk dress "well I don't know about you? But I'm tired and tomorrow is gonna be a busy day.

Yeah that's right. Tomorrow the world is gonna learn the most important lesson in human history.

They will all learn to love and fear the name of Lizzy Laurens!" And raises her hand in a fist in a gesture of power.

"Good night little guy" she gave him a wink and blew a kiss before she turned her cute butt away to brush her teeth and threw away the rest of the remaining buildings and cars that still stuck against her bosom.

Chapter End Notes:

Please let me know what you think.
Thanks for reading ;)