- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mysha and Rinaldo are trying to get away from an invasion of mobsters at their dad's mansion and get help from an unexpected ally.

 

+++

 

 

 

"Dad, no!" Mysha clasped her hands against her cheeks. She dashed forward – determined to stop those vile men harassing her father.

"Let go of me, you coward!" she spat in her older brother's face when he grasped her wrist in an attempt to stop her.

"Ha! Some feisty one you've got there, Amarick." a sturdy guy said before treating Mysha's downed dad on another fierce kick against his chest.

"should be more than enough to provide my cock at least ten minutes of pleasure."

Another man gave a chuckle and also landed a kick – this time against her dad's face – before saying, "I think it's quite safe to say two minutes, don't you think? And even that would be way above average in your case."

"Shut up! And get those kids before I tell Cobble about your nightly adventures with his niece."

The man grunted but did as he was told.

"Go! Gooooo!" Amarick screamed. He coughed up some blood when his stomach received another kick "Nowwww!"

Mysha kept gawking, in shock, before her arm was yanked with violence by her brother. "Come!" he said.

She screamed in protest but was quickly convinced by the wisdom of this decision when one of the shady guys walked up to them – with a grin on his face and a gun in his left hand.

Mysha let herself be guided out of her father's office. As they entered the vast hallway, Rinaldo had the intention of leading them down the winding staircase. Mysha bumped up to him when he stopped and cursed softly. Two other guys were patrolling the mansion downstairs nearby the front door.

Overcoming her numbness, Mysha's mind became clearer as it adapted to the situation. She had an idea.

"The bookshelf," she whispered. "in the back."

Rinaldo nodded. They both scurried off – fast but with muffled footsteps – through a long corridor leading them past the meeting room, one of the mansion's many bathrooms, and Mysha's own bedroom.

"Over there," Mysha pointed. They walked up to a large bookshelf. Mysha reached out to a specific book and flipped it backward. A hidden door revealed itself when the bookshelf scrolled to the side. Mysha's mind came more to ease when they entered the secret passage and ran to safety. This tunnel would lead them to an almost undetectable old bunker in the hills a couple of miles further ahead. No one knew about this passage only–

*CLICK*

Mysha gasped. The sound of a gun getting cocked.

"Turn around, nice and slow." A smooth and smoky voice said.

Mysha and Rinaldo spun around with their hands in the air. Two shady-looking guys stepped forward out of some shadowy corner.

"Throw that piece in your back pocket to the floor." One of them said, addressing Rinaldo.

Rinaldo complied – with reluctance – and clattered his 9mm on the floor.

"And the other one too. In your right sock."

Rinaldo complied again and clattered another gun – a smaller one – on the floor.

"Good." The one with the gun said, satisfied, "Now it's time for some fun."

"Shouldn't we bring them to Cobble?" the other guy said.

Razor scuffed, "NOT after we have our share of fun, Snapper. As far as the others know, these kids simply vanished in the wind."

"Ah, yes. Smart thinking of you finding this hidden passage there, Razor."

Razor snorted, "I always think smart."

"So what's the plan?" Snapper asked.

Razor narrowed his eyes, thinking, "I think I'm going to put a bullet between his eyes and plant my cock between her legs."

Mysha's eyes bulged. She shrieked when this Razor pointed his gun at Rinaldo and pulled the trigger. A loud bang followed. Then… nothing.

"You missed!"

"No, really?!' Razor fumed, looking at his bud.

BANG! BANG BANG BANG! It reverberated loudly.

Nothing…

"The fuck?"

They all looked about when a girlish giggle was heard out of nowhere.

"Something funny, bitch?" Razor points his gun at Mysha.

"No! It wasn't her!" Rinaldo begged, shielding his sister with his arms.

"You see any more wenches around here?!" Razor snapped.

Another giggle was heard.

"Let's get out of here, Razor. This place gives me the creeps." Snapper was already grabbing Razor's arm.

"NOT before I smack the smirk off that wench's face." Razor yanked his arm free and walked forward, determined. He tripped – as he felt something hooking around his ankle – and stumbled forward, smashing with his head against the wall.

Another girlish giggle reverberated throughout the passage.

Razor grunted with pain and tried in vain to staunch the blood seeping heavily from his nose. Enraged, he dashed forward – ready to strike Mysha with a full knuckled blow of his right fist. His teeth grind a second before he screamed out in pain when it felt like his knuckles smashed hard against a block of concrete. He also heard the crunching sound of some bones breaking. Opening his eyes, Razor was greeted by the countenance of a heavenly beautiful looking blond girl looking down upon him – with a haughty glare on her face. Her blue eyes radiated with such unnatural brilliance that it outshone the flashing red and blue colors of her supergirl-like costume with ease.

"Infinity girl!" Mysha brought out with joy.

"So, she does exist…" Snapper gaped.

Infinity girl held her hand up, and immediately, both Razor and Snapper were drawn toward it like a magnet.

They both shrieked as their bodies flailed helplessly toward Infinity girl's hand while dwindling down in size rapidly. The supergirl smiled down upon them – in triumph – as she brought her hand in front of her gleeful eyes.

Mysha watched in awe as her eyes followed the movements of two minuscule figures teeming about on her hand. The latter sniggered when both of them ran to the edge of her hand and stumbled backward – all due to the sight of such giddy heights.

"What shall I do with them?" Infinity girl said as her eyes locked on Mysha.

The question caught her by surprise. Her mind was still busy processing the positively overwhelming fact that she was standing here – face to face – with her idol, Infinity girl! THE Infinity girl!

The one who emerged out of nothing and made a swift name of herself by acting out a spree of heroic deeds throughout the world for the last couple of weeks. From stopping armed robberies to helping old ladies crossing bustling roads to the enforcement of ceasefires between decades-long squabbling nations. Nothing was too much for Infinity girl. She even managed to redeem the world of its greatest threat, Lizzy – or so she claimed. It was not so long ago that some bratty teen – with pitch raven hair – rose up with frightful powers and decimated entire armies, single-handedly. Her message was clear – worship me or get squashed beneath my boot. The girl was practically unstoppable as she shrunk down city after city throughout the globe to ridiculously tiny proportions – no one was safe. Just as humanity was on the brink of giving in to this new dystopia of being beneath the cruel rule of a mere teen girl with godlike powers, Lizzy simply vanished without a trace.

Many were still reluctant to give their praise to this so-called Infinity girl. Their memories of Lizzy's carnage were fresh still. Unlike Lizzy, Infinity Girl seemed good-hearted as she merely acted for the best. Still, though, one simple flip of her intentions to the wrong side could undeniably lead to fresh disasters for humanity. If she would choose to change course to a dark path there was nothing humanity could do to reign her in. The fact was that this whole planet was now Infinity Girl's playground and humanity was simply fortunate enough that her game was gentle – up until now.

"I-I-I…" Mysha stammered as she felt Infinity Girl's eyes piercing in on hers. She was without words as the supergirl smiled friendly at her. It was like looking at some deity incarnated in the flesh – Mysha felt her knees buckling as a deep urge seeped in to worship this being. There was also another thought that crept up in her mind. One that made her afraid that it was seen by Infinity Girl.

Those powers! What I would give to get them…

Mysha dared to feel slightly relieved when no sign could be detected on Infinity Girl's face of her knowing Mysha's thoughts. The girl was either unable to, or she was simply a talented actor.

"Here, I have these for you too," Infinity Girl said, presenting her other hand. "It's the whole bunch of them. Godfather Cobble included."

Mysha watched in disbelief as dozens of minuscule figures – barely bigger than ants – were teeming about on Infinity Girl's hand.

"My-my father?"

"He's okay," Infinity Girl assured. You can see him now if you like. He's back at the mansion licking his wounds and worried to death about the wellbeing of his kids. The ones who were beating him up should be scurrying about on my hand also."

Mysha was surprised by her own audacity as she took a step forward. Her eyes zeroed in on Infinity Girl's hand - seeking vengeance.

"Take them. They're yours. I'm serious." Infinity Girl reached both of her hands out in an inviting manner.

Mysha hesitated for a moment. Before she was even able to do something, some invisible force compelled her hand to move upward – with its palm aimed to the sky.

Mysha watched with astonishment when the whole bunch of miniaturized people floated up and soared their way toward Mysha's inviting hand.

"Have more fun with them than they had with you," Infinity Girl winked before shooting off to disappear in the shadows of the narrow corridor.

"Thank you, Infinity Girl," Mysha said. An evil smile formed on her pretty face as her hand clutched into a fist – imprisoning dozens of microsized mobsters.

Chapter End Notes:

 

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!