- Text Size +

Boom, boom, boom. Mark knocked the door.

Mikaela: Who is there?

Mark: It's me, sweety.

Mikaela had opened the door, greeted him and then let him to get inside.

Mikaela: How was your last journey? Did you conquer a new peak?

Mark: Oh yeah, this was really cool.

Then Mark went to a bathroom to wash his hands. While washing, he accidentally dropped and therefore broke Mikaela's jar with red nail polish. At that moment he could not even imagine what it would result in. He came back from the bathroom and told Mikaela about what had happened.

Mikaela: Oh! You have just broken the jar with my beloved red shade!

Mark: Sorry, sweetie, do not worry! We will buy the same nail polish.

Mikaela: But I was waiting for two weeks to receive this! And now you have left me with 23 red shades instead of 24! It is terrible!

Mark: I am sorry! I did not do it intentionally! Send me a reference to that polish and I will order it today! I think that you will be able to live with only 23 red shades during next two weeks. And why do you need so many shades of one color? Is 23 not a sufficient number?

Mikaela: What? Only 23? Even 24 is not enough! There are at least 47 shades of red nail polish in the online store! And I have been carefully collecting a collection of them! But you neglect this!

Mark: Oh, sweetie, why are you capricious now? I have already said that I am going to buy you this nail polish! And I can buy several copies of it if you wish!

Mikaela: What are you talking about? Why do I need several copies of the same shade while there are more than 20 another shades which I do not have?

Mark: Mikaela, my dear, be a good girl! Why are you so capricious sometimes? Why are we not talking about your successes in education and my last journey now? Why are we not entertaining now?

Mikaela: Ok, Mark. You are right. You are absolutely right. We will be entertaining! We surely will be entertaining! We will be entertaining a lot! Looks like you are be able to start your new journey! Mark, let me ask you a question. Isn't it boring to hike in the mountains which have no mind?

Mark: Sorry, I did not understand the question. Whose mind?

Mikaela: Mountains do not have a mind as humans do! Isn't it boring? Let's imagine a mountain with the human mind! That would be fun to hike! Much more fun!

Mark: Haha, Dear Mikaela, you are clever girl but why are you talking nonsense now? Your joke is not funny but silly. No offense. Usually your jokes are much better than today.

Mikaela: Your words confirm that your journeys were not really funny! But I am going to fix that! And I will! Today you will be able to go through your most unbelievable journey! There will be all! All you have not experienced yet! Mountains with the human mind and other extreme things!

Mark: Sorry. But I am not going to hike today. Moreover, I would like to go to a desert next time, not to mountains.

Mikaela: Congratulations! The first cool thing you have said today! May be there will be deserts with the human mind for you!

Mark: I am starting to get bored, Mikaela. And annoyed.

Mikaela: Then let's play a game!

Mark: That sounds better! Let's play!