- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Introduction contains basic information about characters.

This was an ordinary summer day in which Mikaela invited her boyfriend Mark to her home. At least it could be ordinary if it were not so strange, dangerous and unexpected for one of our couple. Speaking more precisely, the day became a real challenge for Mark which he failed to cope with. This story shows how illiteracy in girlish whims can lead to extremely large problems, a lot of physical work, tired muscles and miserable silent end.

So, before we start telling the story, let us say a few words about Mikaela and Mark. Mikaela was a beautiful brown-haired girl with a cute appearance and a very pleasant voice that could easily cheer people up. Although she was 22 years old, an unfamiliar person might have thought that she was not older than 18. Incredibly polite behaviour and courtesy were her essential characteristics but despite this she was quite capricious sometimes. She always gave a lot of time to her appearance and was quite pedantic in matters of makeup though she knew she was beautiful even without any makeup. Being cute, nice and modest, Mikaela was also the sufficiently intelligent and purposeful girl. She never limited her knowledge to that given in school or university. She regularly and independently studied something new. In addition to what has been said, she loved sports. But she did not aim to become a champion and was engaged in sports only to look good and be in a good shape. All listed Mikaela's qualities were good but the most interesting thing about her was that she had an ability to shrink surrounding objects in size. Who would have thought that such a sweet and attentive lady had so much power. And shrinking powers was truly amazing. Within a second she could shrink an object to the size of an ant! And even smaller! There was no person who knew about Mikaela's shrinking abilities. At least among alive people. Moreover, together with shrinking powers She also had growing powers. She loved to develop her powers and to succeed in it. Mikaela noticed her enormous powers when she was a child. At that time her powers was not so great. But now... It has not sense to talk about that in detail in the story's introduction. Here it would be enough to say that She was the incredibly powerful girl. Now we are going to talk about her boyfriend, Mark.

Mark was a 25 years old guy with black hair and good physique. One of his beloved hobbies was travelling. And the speech is not about shopping in different countries but about extreme tourism. He loved to hike in the mountains, skydive and so on. Besides, he attended the gym on the regular basis to develop his body. Mark was quite a creative person who had plans to open a travel company which he wanted to specialise on things related with hiking and related things. And everything was going well for him... until one day...