- Text Size +

Mark was still standing on his knees on the surface of Mikaela's big toenail.

Mikaela: Do you like the color of my toenails? You are so suitable for them! But there is a small problem... You are placed on the left foot's big toe. But there is another foot! And toes there are not painted yet! Do you want to fix that problem? Hahahaha! Being so small you have no other choice.

Them Mikaela suddenly and sharply raised her toe which Mark was standing on. This led to the fact that Mark took off from the toenail. It was so fast that he did not have time to prepare himself to unexpected flight. He flew about 3cm what was 30 times bigger than his height! He landed not deadly hardly but very unpleasantly. At the moment of landing he cried out. Falling was sufficiently painful for him but his bones was not broken.

Mikaela: What a adorable flight! Sorry, you probably have been hurt. My big toe did not calculate the strength. But be thankful to my toe! It could be much faster and much more sharp! Hahahahahaha! While you are recovering from landing I am going to declare you the next exercise! As I have already said, my right foot's toes are not painted. You might have not noticed it yet since you are 1mm tall ant! Your task is to paint them! By the way, I forget to say you that I recorded a new video with your flight! You was so pathetic fly! Hahahahahahaha! Now let's go to the bathroom.

Then there was a pause in Mikaela's speech. Mark was still laying on the floor.

Mikaela: Mark! Did you not lose your microphone? You need to be able to speak to me! RESPOND!

Mark: IT IS ON MY HEAD!

Mikaela: Very good. I have just got an idea how to make your path to bathroom more exciting and fun! Fun for me and exciting for you! Firstly, stop lying! Stand up immediately!

Despite feeling pain in his legs, Mark managed to stand up.

Mark (thoughts): It is painful, Ohh... But it is better not to get this enormous bitch angry!

Mikaela: Look around. Understand where are you. I hope you understand where is the bathroom in the flat. You are going to run there. I will be going right behind you. My feet will alternately descend above you. You have to run as fast as you can to avoid an acquaintance with my soles! I promise that I will descend my feet sufficiently slowly! At least slowly from my perspective! But it is likely you will be compelled to run very fast! Hahahahaha!

From only one thought of being crushed by giant feet Mark fell at his ass. Being horrified he was looking directly in Mikaela's eyes.

Mikaela: WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME STUPID ANT! STAND UP IMMEDIATELY!

Mikaela screamed it very loudly and frighteningly. Then she raised her left foot, put it's heel right in front of Mark so that an angle between her foot and the floor became 45 degrees. Because of such a terrifying scene Mark fell on his back. His heart was beating at enormous rate.

Mark: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Mikaela: STOP SCREAMING! But... do not stop! It is very funny. It is about 10 meters from here to the bathroom. For you it is like 10 kilometers! Hahahaha! Let's run to the bathroom pathetic man! RUN, RUN, RUN! I am starting to descend my foot!

Mark had immediately stood up and started running from the giant descending foot above him. He saw a contour of a shadow far ahead.

Mark (thoughts): Fate, please! Do not let her to crush me like an ant! I have to run out of the shadow before she turn me into nothing! WHY, WHY, WHY WITH ME? I AM SO HELPLESS AND PATHETIC COMPARED TO HER... COMPARED TO HER FOOT!! FATE, PLEASE DO NOT LET HER CRUSH ME!!

Mark was running as fast as he could. While running he did not looked back but he knew and felt that the foot is descending.

Mark (thoughts): I hope... it will descend slowly! She promised to descend it slowly! If it was fast, I would not have any chance to outrun this fucking giant foot!

Mikaela (thoughts): He is so pathetic! I can easily end this game right now! But I am not going to! I want him to suffer longer! I wish I could see his efforts because of my foot. But I am able to imagine... Hahahaha!

After a few tens of seconds Mark was approaching the contour of the shadow. At the same time Mikaela's foot nearly touched Mark's head.

Mikaela: Ooops! Whom am I seeing in between my toes? Hahahaha! YOU ARE SO SLOW, ANT! My foot will touch you head soon! After that there will be no something good for you at all! It looks like that the only case for you now is to look up while continuing to run! You have to adjust your trajectory so that when my foot step on the floor completely you will be in between my big and index toes! THANK ME FOR THIS IDEA!

Mark immediately realized that he have to act as Mikaela had just said. He started to look up while running. Of course, his speed decreased because of this. What he saw was enormous view. Giant toes descending! They were already near! Near to crush him! And he could see Mikaela's tremendously complacent face between her toes. Mark was adjusting his trajectory to constantly be in between of the toes. Therefore he could continuously see Mikaela's humiliating grin.

Mikaela: Hahahahahaha! Hahahahahaha!

BOOM! ....... She sharply stepped on the floor with her whole foot! Mark managed to be between giant toes! But the floor under him had quaked and he fell. Nevertheless, immediately after that he had stood up and began to run again. To the left and to the right of him were Mikaela's towering toes.

Mark (thoughts): YES! I DID IT! I SURVIVED! AT LEAST AT THE MOMENT!

But Mark's joy was quickly replaced by understanding his helplessness and sadness of his situation. It was horrible.

Mikaela: No I am going to press my toes against each other! You know what should you do! STUPID HELPLESS MAN! YOU DO NOT NEED TO CONTINUE TO LOOK UP AT ME! YOU NEED TO ACCELERATE INSTEAD!

Mark had directed his gaze ahead and accelerated his running. The toes were coming closer and closer to each other! Some seconds and there will be no chance to get out for him!

Mark: NOOOO! WHY ARE YOU SO FAST AND RUTHLESS TO ME? PLEASE LET ME AT LEAST RUN OUT BETWEEN YOUR TOES! PLEASE! DO NOT PRESS THEM TOGETHER!

Mark screamed it out of breath.

Mikaela: Ooops! Hahahaha! IT WAS FANTASTICALLY SINCERELLY! I LOVE IT! I will take in account your sincere beg!

Them Mikaela stopped moving her toes. She returned them back to their places allowing Mark to run out of them.

Mikaela: In every next begging you have to add phrase "Giantess Mikaela"! Begging sometimes acts as you could see! BUT DO NOT BEG ME FOR THINGS LIKE TO STOP LAUGH AT AND HUMILIATE YOU! YOU ARE PATHETIC! YOU WILL BE PATHETIC!

Mark was continuing running.

Mikaela: Now run away of my foot a bit. Do not worry. I will place my other foot above you again. And I will descend it again! Hahahahaha! DO YOU WANT ME TO SHRINK YOU MORE RIGHT NOW??

Mark: NOOOO! GIANTESS MIKAELA! IT IS ALREADY VERY HARD FOR ME! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! DO NOT DO IT!

Mark's breath was heavy but he managed to scream it as loud as he could.

Mikaela: GOOD ANT! You are able to scream not so loud. You have the microphone on your head so that I can hear you well. But... IT IS SO FUNNY TO HEAR YOU SCREAMING! OK, ANT! You can scream as loud as you want! And I will be laugh at it as long as I want! Hahahahahahaha! I WILL NOT SHRINK YOU RIGHT NOW! BUT RUN, RUN, RUN! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

After a few tens of seconds Mark ran a few centimeters away from Mikaela's foot.

Mark (thoughts): I am running for so long! But the path is only... slightly bigger than her foot's length! IT HAVE JUST STARTED! HOW, HOW CAN I COPE WITH THAT? DO I NEED TO BEG...

Mark thoughts were interrupted by loud BOOOOM! The heel of right Mikaela's foot stepped right behind running Mark. But he managed not to fall somehow. While he was continuing to run he clearly understood what had just happened. Mikaela's foot started to descend again. Again there was the foot's shadow.

Mikaela: I started to descend my foot at the second time. Only at the second! It will be much more times! Of course if you manage to escape my giant foot this time again. Hahahahaha! PATHETIC, PATHETIC, PATHETIC! DO YOU WANT ME TO ACCELERATE DESCENDING MY GORGEROUS FOOT?

Mark: NOOOOO! PLEASE! GIANTESS MEKAELA!

Mikaela: Do you really want me to give you chance to achieve the bathroom?

Mark: I WANT! I WANT! PLEASE! GIANTESS MIKAELA!

Mark screamed very heavily.

Mikaela: Ok. Your begging will be considered. Hahahahaha! I will not accelerate! Hahahahaha! I LOVE YOUR BEGGING SO MUCH!

Then there was a pause in their dialog (if it can be called so). Mark was running. After time Mikaela said

Mikaela: You miserable ant! Looks like you have to look up again to avoid been squashed! Hahaha!

Mark started to look up at the descending foot as he did it few minutes earlier. Again he was running and adjusting his trajectory to fit in between Mikaela's toes to not be crushed. And again he could see Mikaela's wide smirk. After a few seconds... BOOOM! Again Mikaela stepped on the floor with the whole foot. But this time Mark fell. He immediately stood up and continue to run. He screamed loudly

Mark: PLEASE! GIANTESS MIKAELA! DO NOT CRUSH ME BETWEEN YOUR TOES! LET ME RUN OUT! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

Mikaela: REPEAT IT AGAIN!

Mark: GIANTESS MIKAELA! PLEASE! DO NOT CRUSH ME! LET ME RUN OUT!

Mikaela: Ok, little ant! Miserable boy! Pathetic man! INSIGNIFICANT! PUNY! PITIFUL!

So, this continued repeatedly. Mark was gradually tiring. But he was gradually approaching an entrance to the bathroom. After avoiding to be crushed by Mikaela's foot for more than 20 times he really tired. But he continued to run with all his might. The bathroom was near. The biggest part of the path had been already overcome!

Mark (thoughts): I AM SO TIRED! I AM SO TIRED! But the goal is already visible! I almost there!

But Mark's thoughts were as usually interrupted by Mikaela. But this time it was something new! Suddenly his view was replaced by giant Mikaela's foot sole! It stood strictly vertically in a few centimeters from him! Mark: WHAT???? PLEASE! GIANTESS MIKAELA!

But she interrupted him.

Mikaela: STOP RUNNING! There will be several seconds for you to take a break!

Mark immediately stopped. He was breathing like steam locomotive.

Mikaela: Do you really think that the path to the bathroom will be so simple for you??? NOOOO! I did not say that!!!! HAHAHAHAHA! No I am going to descend my foot again! It is almost like it was but now you should run in the opposite direction to avoid being crushed by my heel! WHY ARE YOU SO SAD, MARK? PATHETIC MAN! I DID NOT SAY THAT YOUR EXERCISES WOULD BE EASY! But it is nothing wrong that you are sad, miserable boy! I promised you that today it would be many reasons for you to cry!!!! Hahahahaha! But for now I think there is no reason to cry yet! Hahahahaha! Now you are going to run in opposite direction to avoid my foot! Several times! Then we will change direction again and you will be able to run towards the bathroom again! Hahahaha!

Mark was in hysterics.

Mark: NO! NO! NO! GODDESS MIKAELA! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

Mikaela: No I am going to start descending my giant foot. You have no choice but to run.

Being half crazy, Mark started to run. The perspective of being crushed by Mikaela's giant feel was monstrous for Mark. He was tired. But there were no other choice but to obey.

Few tens of seconds left. Mikaela's heel was right above Mark's head.

Mikaela: FASTER! IDIOT! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! YOU HAVE RISK TO BE... YOU KNOW! PATHETIC! MISERABLE!

Mark: PLEASE! PLEASE! GIANTESS MIKAELA! GIVE ME SOME SECONDS ADDITIONALLY!

Mikaela: Ok, little idiot. I will not descend my foot in next five seconds. Five, four, three, two, one

BOOOOM! Mikaela's heel stepped extremely nearly running Mark! Her heel even slightly touched him! Mark was already in awe. But after this boom... He was frightened twice more!

Mark: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

He was continuing to run. He was screaming.

Mikaela: Hahahaha! Now you are going to run away from my right foot's heel! Hahahahahahaha!

This scenario repeated 5 times.

BOOOM... Mark's view was replaced by Mikaela's heel.

Mikaela: You know what to do! Let's run to the bathroom!

Mark had immediately changed direction and started to run. He was tired and slower than he was. But he was running anyway.

Finally they achieved the entrance of the bathroom.

Mikaela: OK! You can stop! Time for some relax! Exercise done!

Mark fell on his back immediately. He was forceless.