- Text Size +

Mark's height reduced from 1cm to 5mm. He was so depressed that he almost started to cry.

Mikaela: Very good! The shrinking works very reliably and irresistibly. You are 5mm tall! What a small boy! What a delight! Now I have two news for you. Good and not so good. The good is that the game moves to a new level. And the not so good news is that the rules will be changed. Since now I will not grow you even if you cope with the exercises. If you successfully cope with the exercise than you will be the same size. No growing. But if you fail the exercise you will be shrunk!!!! Hahahahahaha! Now I am going to put your tiny figure on the floor!

Than Mikaela extremely accurately had picked up Mark and put him on the floor right in front of her left bare foot. More precisely in front of her big toe that was about twice higher than Mark.

Mikaela: I am the mountain compared to you! Listen your next exercise! There is a special microphone on the toenail right in front of you! You should pick up it and put the microphone on your head! Let's start!

Despite psychological condition, Mark even did not try to disobey. He was so much smaller than Mikaela. Smaller than Mikaela's toes! He understand that he could be killed within a second! But he wanted to live! So he decided to do as Mikaela had said. He started to climb her toe.

Mark (thoughts): She is really like a mountain compared to me... Even her toes are bigger than my entire body! If she step on me with her foot I will die instantly! Why? Why? Why this is occurring with me? I feel myself so humiliated and helpless! I am so weak! But I do not have knowledge how to stop her! She has so much power that no one of Greek goddesses even could dream about that!

With difficulties finally he had climbed to the surface of Mikaela's toenail and put the microphone on his head.

Mikaela: Congratulations! You have passed the first exercise for today! According to the new rules I will not grow you. You remains 5mm tall tiny boy. The smallest boy ever! Although, not the smallest. To be precise, you are the smallest boy among alive boys! Hahahahahaha! Now a few words about microphone. It is my invention. You can use it to speak to me. You need the microphone because you surely will be smaller than now and I will not be able to hear you anymore. I already can not hear you without the microphone. But with the microphone we still can communicate each other. Tiny Mark! Next exercise is to provide me information about all of your credit cards! SPEAK!

Mark: I do not remember it by heart! I will provide you all information you need, Mikaela! But PLEASE! PLEASE!! Make me big again! I will

Mark was shouting into the microphone but was interrupted by Mikaela.

Mikaela: SHRINK!

Mark: NO, NO, NO, NO!

Mikaela: Your pathetic "no, no, no" does not affect anything! The word that acts immediately is "shrink"! But of sorry, It is me who decide to shrink and not you. You are 1mm tall ant-sized man now. You does not decide anything. The height of 1mm is very suitable for you! You are not a bug now! You are like an ant! The ant on my big toenail! So helpless! I do not need your pathetic money, Mark! With my powers I can earn much more than you can offer!!! I ask your credit cards data only to shrink you more! Now I have a question for you, Mark! Is there difference to be bug-sized and ant-sized? Hahahaha! Answer me immediately!

Mark was absolutely shocked. There are no words that can describe his emotional condition. He was extremely depressed.

Mark: I feel myself horribly! Mikaela! Please! Stop your punishment!

Mikaela: You are so powerless now that I think you should beg me much better!

Mark: What, what, what should I say to satisfy you?

Mikaela: Oh, hahahahahaha! I will teach you to beg! Get on your knees immediately!

Mark obeyed.

Mikaela: Now place your hands on my toenail and bring your forehead to the toenail as well! Quickly! Good! Now I am going to speak phrases which you should repeat after me! UNDERSTOOD?

Mark: Understood

Mikaela: I am tiny Mark located on the surface of the giantess Mikaela's toenail.

Mark: I am tiny Mark located on the surface of the giantess Mikaela's toenail.

Mikaela: I am very weak and helpless man who hopes for giantess Mikaela's condescension.

Mark: I am very weak and helpless man who hopes for giantess Mikaela's condescension.

Mikaela: Now I am the 1mm tall boy who is begging you not to shrink me more.

Mark: Now I am the 1mm tall boy who is begging you not to shrink me more.

Mikaela: It is so amazing Mark! Now repeat this 3 simple phrases 50 times! You do not need to count! I will stop you when you finish! Now start your begging!

Mark: I am tiny Mark located on the surface of the giantess Mikaela's toenail. I am very weak and helpless man who hopes for giantess Mikaela's condescension. Now I am the 1mm tall boy who is begging you not to shrink me more.

Then he repeated this 49 times. He was totally depressed and humiliated. Absolute psychological defeat.

Mikaela: Congratulations! You have just coped with the begging exercise! So, your size retains. You can raise your head and get up off your knees. The next exercise will be running around my foot. You have to make 20 laps. Your time is not limited but you have not right to stop or simply walk. You have to be running. I do not require to run as fast as you can but you have to be running. Our size difference is so that one lap around my foot would be about 1km for you. I know that you are tired but you must follow the rules. And remember heights less than 1mm exist! Hahahahahaha! RUN! RUN, TINY MAN! Hahahahahaha!

Mark started running. The floor in Mikaela's flat was extremely smooth and clean. There were no crumbs. So, Mark could run normally.

Mikaela: I recommend you to repeat the begging phrases in your mind while you are running. You will be pronounce them very frequently in the nearest future! Hahahahaha!

Mark was tired and running slowly. But after a relatively long time he had completed his mission. Then he fell in powerlessness on his back.

Mikaela: You have good endurance, Mark. It is enough exercises for today. You must be very sweaty now. I will grow you but not for long. It is only in order for me to wash and feed you. Grow!

Mark's height increased from 1mm to 5cm. He was continuing to lie on his back. Then Mikaela had picked him up and placed in her open hand. Now he was lying on her hand.

Mikaela: Time for washing!

Then she went to the bathroom and undressed him.

Mikaela: I think you will not hesitate.

Mark was speechless. Mikaela had placed her hand with Mark under a water jet and started to wash him very gently. A temperature of water and Mikaela's touching fingers were incredibly pleasant for Mark. For the first time since the beginning of the Mikaela's game he felt relaxation. However, after a few minutes the washing had been completed. Then Mikaela blew the water off him.

Mikaela: I think I will leave you naked for some time. You are so tired. You are almost sleeping now. But wait. It is time for food.

Then Mikaela went to the kitchen.

Mikaela: Oh, Mark. I know that you really want to sleep but you have to eat at first. Otherwise you will not be able to recover and prepare yourself for tomorrow's exercises. But I will help you now. You do not need to hold a fork and so forth. You will only need to chew and swallow. You can close your eyes. I will bring chunks of food directly to your mouth.

Then She started to feed Mark according to a scenario proposed by her. Although Mark was half asleep and did not recognize what kind of food he was chewing, it was amazingly tasteful. Later the dinner ended.

Mikaela: Now it is time for you to relax.

She said it very gently. Mark was feeling the warm and soft surface of Mikaela's hand under his back and it was a fabulous feeling. Later he started to feel Mikaela's skin by his chest, legs and other body parts. It all was extremely gentle and pleasurable. Mark fell asleep almost instantly.

Movie

Mikaela: WAKE UP! WAKE UP, TINY MAN!

Mark woke up frightened. He had immediately noticed that he was 1mm again. And again he was at the surface of the toenail of Mikaela's big toe. He was still naked but the microphone was put on his head.

Mikaela: Your recreation is over! Today you will face new exercises! The exercises will be more difficult than they were yesterday! I think that the best beginning of the day is your begging. Do you remember the phrases you was pronouncing yesterday for a so long time?

Mark: Yes, giantess Mikaela!

Mikaela: START TO BEG ME NOT TO SHRINK YOU MORE! I will stop you after 1 hour of begging!

Mark got to knees and start to beg.

Mark: I am tiny Mark located on the surface of the giantess Mikaela's toenail. I am very weak and helpless man who hopes for giantess Mikaela's condescension. Now I am the 1mm tall boy who is begging you not to shrink me more>

The process was extremely long and humiliating for him. Extremely. Emotions were horrible. Nevertheless it was sincere begging. He really did not want to be shrunk further. After 1 hour had been passed, Mikaela said

Mikaela: < Mark: About me???

Mikaela: Yes! You already knows what does the world around you look like when you are 1mm tall. But I want to show you another side of the coin! Yesterday when you was begging me not to shrink you to the size less than 1mm and when you was running around my foot... Hahahahahaha! I am sorry, I can not help but laugh! Shortly speaking, I recorded the video with you! Hahahahaha! So you will be able to see how insignificantly and helplessly you look from my height! Hahahahahahaha! I promise that it will be the most impressive film you have ever seen! Hahahahaha! There is a tiny smartphone lying next to you. Take it!

Mark had found the smartphone on the surface of Mikaela's toenail and picked it up.

Mikaela: Good! Now look on the screen! The film will begin automatically!

And Mark started watching the film. He saw Mikaela's foot with red toenails on the screen. And then he noticed a small speck on the big toe's nail. He immediately understood that this speck was himself. He was totally psychologically defeated. He knew that he was miserable for Mikaela but he did not imagine in what degree. He was so depressed that he dropped the smartphone. Then he fell on his knees and started crying.

Mikaela: Ooops! Who is crying there? It is tiny Mark! Hahahaha! Do not cry, Mark! It is too early to cry! You are not even small enough! Hahahahahaha! But do not worry. There will be time to cry. Today I will give you really hard exercises. They will be harder then yesterday in all aspects. Both in physical and psychological! Hahahahaha! You will be so much dominated by me today! SO MUCH! SO MUCH! I will show you how boy's psychology can be broken as a toothpick! This day will be full of crying! I promise, it will be HARD! Hahahahahahahahahaha!