- Text Size +

Mikaela: So, now let me declare rules of the game. The game consists of several levels. I do not know how many levels. At each level you will be given exercises that you will have to cope with. If you solve the exercise then I grow you and otherwise I shrink you. At the beginning of every exercise you have a right to ask me about your height. Then I can answer your question or ignore it. But I promise that in most cases I will humbly report you your size. So, let's play! The first exercise! Please, repeat the rules of the game I have just explained!

Mark: Looks like you are unhealthy now. Did you sleep at night?

Mikaela: Looks like you failed the first exercise. Now get smaller!

It should be said that Mikaela did not scream at Mark. Her voice was calm but nevertheless quite imposing. Within a second or two Mark had been turning from 180cm to 45cm man. He was shocked. Now Mikaela was more than 3 times taller than him.

Mark: What have just happened?

Mikaela: I have shrunk you according to the rules of the game.

Mark was silent.

Mikaela: I know that you are quite disoriented now but I will give you some minutes in order for you to realize that what is happening now is a true reality. You have to recognize that you are a participant of the game. The cool game. My game.

She said this sufficiently gently but with coquetry.

Mikaela: You can walk here and there to accustom to the game. By the way, your height is 45cm now. You are 4 times smaller than you was few seconds ago.

Mark: What? How did you do that? It is not reality! I will punish you for that!

Mikaela was calm and smiley. Mark had run up to her and began to beat her leg. Mikaela was still calm but her smile began to expand. Then she said quietly

Mikaela: Hahaha! What are you doing, Mark? Calm down and listen your next exercise!

But Mark was continuing to strike her.

Mikaela: Sooo, looks like I have no other choice to pacify you. Get smaller!

She said it serenely. After a few seconds the boy's height turned from 45cm to about 11cm. Mark had immediately noticed that and stopped his beating activity. Now he was below her knees. He had raised his head up and noticed Mikaela's face directed right to him.

Mikaela said playfully: Sorry, I have shrunk you without giving you the exercise but you forced me to do that. Now I think you have realized your mistake and I hope that you will be a fair player since now.

Mark: How did you do that?????

Mikaela: I have powers to shrink and grow different objects. And believe me that this is true power. It is much more cool than any experience in martial arts. And neither you nor other strong man can overpower me! Now you are about 11cm tall. It is 4 times smaller than you was few minutes ago and 16 times smaller than you was before our game had started.

Being horrified, Mark started running away from Mikaela.

Mikaela: I DID NOT SAY YOU SHOULD RUN AWAY! STOP IMMEDIATELY AND COME CLOSER!

This time she screamed loudly. Then she simply put her bare foot right in front of running Mark. Having no time to react he stumbled. Now he was lying on Mikaela's foot. He noticed that the foot was very clean and smelled nicely. It was some kind of perfume. However, incredible accuracy was one of Mikaela's characteristics.

Mikaela: SMALLER!

Mark decreased in size again. Now he was about 2cm tall. He turned over on his back, remaining to lie on the Mikala's foot. Her skin was soft and pleasant but his mind was occupied by a completely different things.

Mikaela: I have not even finished my speech when you started to run! Do not compel me to violate the rules of the game and shrink you without giving exercises! Now you are 2cm tall! Do not do silly things and do not force me to shrink you ahead of time! Now it is your time to speak. Have you already understood me or not?

Mark: Yes...

He said it silently. He was horrified. Mikaela's toes were now about as big as he was. Some toes were even slightly bigger than him. It was terrifying for Mark.

Mikaela Although I did not heard the answer distinctly, let's suppose that you had said yes. Good boy!

Then her voice become playful and gentle again.

Mikaela: So, let me continue my speech. No one man or boy can run away from me. It does not matter, is he an amateur like you or a professional athlete. And similarly no one man can beat me! And similarly it does not matter is he novice fighter or a champion of MMA! No one can resist or stop shrinking when I want to shrink something or somebody! Shrinking is irresistible whether you want it or not! And also no one can stop me to grow myself! But this is a topic for another conversation. For now you should understand that you can not confront me and avoid our game! My game! You are already 2cm tall! I am more than 80 times taller than you! And I am MUCH, MUCH stronger than you! And MUCH faster! Finally, it is you who decide whether you will shrink or grow. I remind you that if you successfully cope with the exercise then I will grow you. Otherwise I will continue to shrink you every time you fail exercise! Moreover, I promise that you will go through the really breathtaking journey! Hahahahahahahaha! The most extreme in your life! Strive as hard as you can! Do not make it your last journey! Hahahahahahaha! Are you ready, Mark? Hahahahahaha!

Mark was listening Mikaela's speech very carefully. He was in horror. He did not know what to do. So, for now he decided to play the game according to established rules. Then he was going to figure out what to do with such a situation.

Mark: I am ready...

Mikaela: Really good! The next exercise will be... a chess game!