- Text Size +

It had been a fairly normal turf war for Woomy, having ended up losing once again even when she had thought she had covered a decent amount of it with her team, but having missed how often they had been splatted after they all split up right from the start. Not that she was much better with not getting splatted than the others, but still.

 

Heading back after it all before she was pulled aside by a mysterious figure, only really asking her to take a new sub weapon and test it out for them next time they did a turf war. Asking what it was didn’t get much of an answer besides being told to try and hit someone with it and it’ll become pretty obvious. Somewhat nervous about it but figuring she didn’t have anything to really lose, she agreed and took it before heading off to join another turf war.

 

Within a few minutes a new turf war had started. Splatting everything around along with her team while they push up to claim as much as they could. Not long after she had spotted an enemy off on their own, not paying much attention to anything besides covering more turf. Glancing around a little before she tosses out her new sub weapon, starting as a rather large ball it rolls forward, steadily getting smaller. Soon catching the enemy in it, but not splatting them. Still rolling ahead and getting smaller until it finally bursts at the end… leaving a new much smaller enemy in the center of the burst.

 

Woomy just stood there for a few moments looking at what had happened before another one of her teammates runs through and just steps on the enemy, the ink covering the bottom of their shoe more than enough to splat the enemy without even realizing it. Just staring at what happened up until she was splatted herself. Respawning a few moments later, still more than a little surprised at what had just happened while she slowly heads back out to ink what she could, looking for another target on their own to try it out again.

 

It didn’t take long to find another, looking like it was the same one again. Sending the sub weapon out again, this time swimming along the trail of ink it leaves behind, popping up at the end, looking down at her little target. The majority of the battle happening on the other side of the map, giving her a little time to try something out. Pulling off one of her shoes quickly, stepping down in the ink before she lifts it back up over the tiny squid before lowering it down, feeling them squirm underneath it for a few moments before they get splatted. Biting her lip softly, unable to hide that the little sensation was pretty enjoyable while she pulls her shoe back on.

 

The rest of the match went by quickly, not finding a chance to really use her sub weapon again for the rest of it, spending most of it being splatted while her mind went to other places.

Once again being pulled aside by the figure, telling them what had happened with maybe just a little too much excitement. Being thanked for her help and then told she could keep it, after all it’s not like she could do anything too bad with it outside battles.

 

From then on Woomy seemed to have much better luck with turf wars, helping her team win almost all of them, especially on the odd occasion when she managed to get the entire enemy team with her sub. All left tiny and stuck in her ink, just ready for her to do what she wanted.

Having changed her gear up a little as well, basically just removing her footwear all together, no one really seemed to notice that small fact either, at least not until they were small enough to be face to face with them.

Like one ‘unfortunate’ team, during the final moments of the war were all caught in the sub weapons effects, helpless at Woomy’s feet while her team spread out inking as much of the map as they could. Woomy grins down at them all, catching one between each of her toes, squeezing and rubbing them around between her toes a little, getting them fully coated in her ink, not splatted yet though.

Making them all bathe in the heat of her feet and the ink that coated them right up until the final seconds, squeezing her toes together tightly around them and splatting them all at once just as it all comes to an end.