- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it's taking so long to write. But enjoy the update!

•••
Kyle couldn't believe it: Janica was exploiting his fetish for her amusement. Even though she wasn't present, she knew the awkwardness this was going to create. As he attempted to think of something to say to disrupt his masseuse's intentions, he felt her toes ruffling his hair. He gently swatted her foot away and rolled over to face the towering woman. With a foot to each side of him, she stood with her head nearly touching the ceiling. Her hands were gripped around a bar attached to the ceiling for balance.

"Now hold on." Kyle pleaded, raising a hand. "What's your name, dear?"

"Mandy." She said, slightly impatient.

"Mandy, I think there's a misunderstanding. See, my wife is actually..." Kyle's words were abruptly cut off as she planted a foot firmly against his mouth. Her warm sole caressing his skin.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone likes different things. Now just enjoy your massage." She concluded, sliding her foot up while playfully grabbing his nose between her dexterous toes.

As much as Kyle wanted to grab her foot and worship her like a goddess, he was already poisoned with a guilty conscious from his stint with Janica. He took a deep breath of her arousing scent before reiterating his point.

"Are you gonna tell me you don't like it?" She asked deviously while grazing the tip of his overtly erect penis with her playful toes. The sensation nearly made him ejaculate on the spot. It had never been harder to lie.

"Correct. Can we just continue on with the normal massage or will I have to leave?" Kyle asked, giving her an ultimatum.

Kyle's lack of cooperation and resistance to her efforts made her visibly frustrated as her teeth clenched together and brows furrowed. She roughly flipped him back onto his chest with a firm kick of her foot. Despite the blow, Kyle was relieved to no longer be in that precarious situation. At least until her heel unforgivingly buried itself into his back, causing him to spasm in pain.

"Ow. Can you be more gentle?" Kyle asked, hoping to cease her aggression.

Annoyed, she hopped off the table and made her way to the door. Her hand snatched the handle and gave it a quick turn, popping the heavy door open. Before she walked out, Kyle stopped her.

"Wait! Hey I'm sorry this has been weird. I didn't realize Janica asked for anything extra and you did a really good job delivering, but I'm married to the other girl. Sorry for putting you in a weird position, but it's equally weird for me."

His sincere apology was met with a stoic gaze and an awkward silence as her foot tapped rhythmically on the floor. Kyle was unsure what more to say and instead let his eyes wander to the floor to avoid her intimidating stare. The door slammed close, but the tall woman stood firm for a few movement longer. She took a step in Kyle's direction, catching his attention again, as she closed the gap between them. She took a seat in a nearby chair and closed her eyes.

"Give me a shoulder massage for the remaining time and we'll be even."

Kyle reluctantly succumbed to her offer and made his way behind the chair. Even sitting down, Mandy was a couple inches taller than him. He set his child like hands on her shoulders and pressed firmly into her muscles, kneading them in small circles. Mandy relaxed, knowing all to well he didn't have to do this; meanwhile, time couldn't pass fast enough for Kyle.

---

The massage portion of the day finally concluded and Kyle was able to reunite with his wife and Janica, who was already smiling ear to ear as he approached.

"How was it, dear?" Emma asked, unaware of her friends mischievous intentions.

"It was fine. Not very relaxing." Kyle replied, only managing to give a half truth.

"That's surprising! They had fantastic reviews and mine was amazing. I think I have a plan to make the day a little better. Let's go to a movie!" Emma suggested in excitement.

"I think I'll pass. I'm not feeling up to being out in public. I'd rather go home. You two can go." Kyle replied.

Emma bent over, bringing her face to her husbands level. With a hand cupped over each shoulder, she shook her child sized spouse and affirmed she wanted to spend the day with him.

"Let's just watch a movie at home then. Does that sound better?"

Kyle nodded. He was excited to be back in the safety of his home.

"Works for me! Janica, you joining us?" Janica gave an exaggerated thumbs up. "Alright then, I just need to run a few errands before we go home. Let's go."

The three of them walked out.

---

Janica and Emma giggled loudly in the kitchen as they sifted through the cupboards, looking for a liquor to take shots of during the movie.

"Alright, so remember, every time they have a drink in the movie, we have to take a shot." Janica explained to Emma.

"Perfect, here's some fireball!" Emma exclaimed, pulling out the cinnamon whiskey.

The two made their way back to the couch and sat down. Kyle was on a bean bag chair near the coach. Given his new size, it was more bed-like now than it had ever been before. He laid comfortably on the soft surface while the girls started the movie. Romantic comedies weren't his favorite, but he did appreciate the witty ones. It wasn't long before Emma and Janica were taking there first shots; the opening seen took place in a bar. Janica poured the first shots and handed one to Emma. They clinked glasses and emptied their glasses' contents.

As the movie progressed, the ladies found themselves drinking more than expected. Kyle was becoming annoyed with the amount of chatter during the movie since it prevented him from hearing anything.

"Can you turn the volume up? I can't hear anything!" Kyle asked, raising his voice in frustration.

The girls stopped with their mouths open and looked at Kyle and then back at each other. The silence erupted into laughter as the girls uncontrollably mocked him.

"Oh, can little Kyle not hear the TV through his little ears?" Emma joked insensitively.

Emma often got this way when she drank too much. She was a bit aggressive already and the alcohol only amplified it. Kyle ignored her insults, and looked to Janica with a stern stare.

"I think the remote is next to you." Kyle urged.

Janica looked to the end of the couch where the little black remote laid and then back to Kyle. "Sure let me get it."

Rather than reaching over with her hand, she stretched a leg out and snatched the small device between her lengthy toes. Gracefully, she dangled the remote in front of Kyle, knowing all to well what she was doing.

"Oh my god Janica! And I thought my toes were long!" Emma held her foot up for comparison.

Even Emma's size 10 feet looked small next to Janica's monstrous peds. She was also right about her toes; Janica's toes soared above Emma's even with the base of their toes lined up. Kyle could feel his libido rising and his member stirring in his pants. He quickly slid the remote from between Janica's toes and turned, shielding himself from the arousing view of their soles.

Kyle jammed the volume up, hoping to drown out their conversation. Even with no sound, Kyle found himself distracted by the image of their soles flashing through his mind. He wanted nothing more than to bury his face into their soft peds and worship both of them. The urge to fulfill his desires plagued his mind for the rest of the movie. Kyle was relieved when Janica popped up and gave his wife a hug, suggesting she had somewhere to go.

"I have to go home to take care of some things. I'll drop by tomorrow morning and check in on you two."

"You're so sweet. Okay well drive safe and we'll see you soon."

Janica turned to the much smaller Kyle and sqatted down while spreading her arms out like wings. Kyle reluctantly closed in for a hug when suddenly he was squeezed roughly and lifted into the air. Janica whipped him around in a small circle before setting him back to the floor.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist. You're just so cute," she giggled. "See you guys tomorrow."

Emma laughed and waved as her best friend left through the front door. Her gaze immediately shifted to Kyle and he knew what that look meant; clearly the alcohol was taking effect. She bit her lip and took a few steps in Kyle's direction before charging at him like a wild crazed animal. Nothing could prepare Kyle for his giant wife who was now over a foot and a half taller than him. Each step that she took only amplified the difference between their sizes.

Her hands aggressively slid under his arms and scooped him of his feet until Kyle was pinned between the wall and her body. He had little time to prepare for her tongue invading his mouth, but he did his best to please the horny amazon. The pressure against his body increased as her perky breasts pressed firmly into his chest, freeing her hands to do as they pleased. Suddenly Kyle found himself suspended and without pants. Emma's hands were dancing around the curves of his butt and toying with his erect flagpole. The sensations were overwhelming and as much as Kyle wanted to return the favor, he found himself with little control in the sexual encounter. Emma was having her way with him, not that he cared.

The kissing stopped as he was launched upwards, hoisted by her extended arms. Before he could object, her lips wrapped around his firm member, shooting waves of ecstasy through his body. Kyle wanted her to slow down but could only manage to run his fingers through her ruffled hair as her head bobbed back and forth between his legs. Kyle lasted a couple minutes before the sensation of pleasure became too much to handle and Kyle shot a load into his significant's mouth. Rather than moving away in unpleasant surprise, Emma pushed forward to engulf as much of his package as she could, milking every last drop.

When she finally finished, she looked up at Kyle who was still suspended in the air by her crane like arms and smiled. With eyebrows raised, she whispered, "My turn."