- Text Size +

Current Height: 2'9"

Secretly Kyle did enjoy it. Her feet. Her dominance. Her confidence. This moment was practically a gift; a gift that also came with a guilty conscious. Kyle didn't want to bear that burden again, but it didn't appear that he had a choice. He lifted his chin to see Janica's toes seductively slide away and back onto the tile. Kyle took his moment of freedom to roll onto his back and face the towering woman. She smiled down at him with a glass of water in hand, waving it from side to side.

"What do you say, little Kyle? Can you satisfy my craving?"

Kyle was a bit overwhelmed, but found it appropriate to object at this point. "Actually I don't think..."

Janica interrupted his objection by plugging his mouth with her biggest toe. Kyle's lips wrapped around the sizable digit while the salty pad slid across his tongue and further down his throat. Kyle used what strength he had to grip her instep and even kneaded the doughy flesh with his thumbs. The taste of her skin invigorated him and fueled his arousal, seducing him in her poisoness trance. But he couldn't. Betraying Emma wasn't worth it. He gripped Janica's foot tighter and attempted to push it away.

"Mmm I thought for a second there, you were gonna make this easy." She smiled down at the helpless man as she applied more and more force to her elevated foot.

Kyle struggled to breath as Janica forced her lengthy toe further down his mouth. It didn't take long before Kyle was gagging and coughing, trying to catch some air. Janica showed no mercy, watching as the miniature man choked on her toe. Merely the thought of it made her giggle. Unfortunately, her game was going to kill her toy if she kept it up.

"Let's make a deal," she offered. "Let's play a game and if you win, I'll let you go back to bed. But if I win, you do what I ask for 30 minutes. Deal?"

Kyle couldn't speak or nod his head with the giant toe in his mouth, but gave an audible yet incomprehensible reply which sounded like a loud moan.

"Oh I'm sorry, I couldn't understand you. How about you kiss the bottom of my foot if you agree? They say actions speak louder than words anyway." Janica said, laughing at her own joke.


It wasn't much of a joke to Kyle as the gargantuan foot repositioned itself over his much smaller face. He couldn't see anything but a sea of flesh and her milky white arch now conveniently within an arms reach. Resisting was futile, so predictably Kyle reached out and gently grabbed the sides of her massive ped, guiding it closer to his lips. Just before he could make contact, Janica stepped down lightly, smothering him underneath.

Janica's foot was twice the width of his head, so Kyle found himself struggling to breathe under her endless sole. He pecked sporadically, placing his lips anywhere he could, hoping to please the amazon before he suffocated. His efforts only managed to amuse the towering women, causing her to giggle as she continued to smother him underfoot. After a few short moments, she took a step back, allowing Kyle to breathe again.

"Now that you've agreed, here are the rules. I'm going to count to 30, and you can hide anywhere except your room or bathroom. I wouldn't want to wake Emma. If I can't find you after 5 minutes, you can go to sleep. Sound good?"

Kyle nodded.

"Good." She said closing her eyes. "30, 29, 28..."

It took his brain a moment to snap awake, but his body immediately took off in a hurry once it did. He bolted down the hall, but stopped part way down to think of a good hiding spot. He figured all his closets would be to obvious and that eventually she would find him. He needed to be more creative. It would be better to hide in plain sight he concluded, limiting the flood of ideas running through his brain. He popped into the guest bedroom and then leapt onto the bed. At the head of the bed, a mountain of pillows was stacked neatly in place. Carefully, Kyle maneuvered himself behind the various pillows until he was completely hidden. He was even able to get a view between the cracks of the pillows to see what was happening.

"Zero! Ready or not, here I come."

Chills shot down his spine as he listened to the growing sound of her footsteps. Doors opened and closed, things were ruffled and tossed, room by room until finally the door shot open to the guest room. Janica stood in the entrance, eyeing the scene around her. As with all the other rooms, she checked the closet and began rummaging around, hoping to find her prized pet. The pounding of Kyle's heart filled his ears as he watched in angst. She eventually quit and jumped on the bed, causing Kyle to bounce a bit from the impact. Fortunately she never noticed his presence.

Kyle had one hand over his own mouth, hoping to silence his breathing. His plan was working until a familiar and unforgiving sensation began to build in his nose. He had to sneeze! It was just like all those stupid horror movies he watched. He pinched his nose tightly, hoping to squash the temptation to sneeze, but it did little to deter the natural reaction. Janica was checking under the bed when he finally let a muffled sneeze out. He closed his eyes in horror, listening for her reaction, but nothing but silence filled the room. Kyle prayed she hadn't heard him when he felt her weight back on the bed.

"Well Kyle it looks like you win if I can't find you in 30 more seconds. It's such a bummer, because I really wanted you to be my servant."

Kyle continued his silence, waiting for time to be run out.

"Are you sure you don't just want to give up so you can touch my big ol' FEET? 20 more seconds."

It was almost over.

"10... 9... 8..." Janica counted down.

Suddenly the pillows from above caved in and crashed into his body, pinning him against the mattress. The weight continued to build as the pillows pressed more firmly against him, even molding to the form of his body. The sensation was strangely both arousing and uncomfortable. Unfortunately there was enough pressure on his ribcage to force the air from his lungs. Light poured in from above as Janica pulled the pillows from around his head. With only his head free and a small portion of his upper body, Kyle could now see what had happened. Janica was sitting on the pile of pillows, crushing him underneath.

"Well look who we have here? I guess you're my slave for the next 20 minutes." She noted with a wide grin.

Janica shifted off the pillows, allowing him to breathe again. He took a moment to catch his breath before feebly pulling himself to his feet. Kyle stared at the Amazon sitting next to him who was eyeing him like prey. Now that he was standing on the bed, he found himself eye to eye with his guest. She snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor.

"Get off the bed and onto the floor where you belong."

Yes, Kyle had agreed to this, but it didn't make it any less demeaning. Obeying her like a dog, Kyle hopped off the bed and repositioned himself to be standing in front of his wife's best friend.

"Get on all fours." She said while planting an oversized foot onto his shoulder like it was a footrest. His shoulder pressed into her soft and supple arch as she forced him downward with the slightest push of her foot. Slowly he succumbed to her will until his hands and knees braced the cold floor. A weight was lifted from his shoulder before ten pedicured toes appeared in front of his face. They wiggled in delight as though to show off their elegant designs. Kyle could hardly resist his urge to indulge, but knew he would soon have his chance.

"Kiss each of my toes."

He started with the pinky on her right foot, working his way across from left to right. Kyle gently lifted each of Janica's long toes upward and pecked the tip. Once he was finished, he bowed his head to Janica who was hovering over him from the edge of her seat.

"Good. Now beg me to step on you."

Kyle glanced up at her with a puzzled look and hoped she was only kidding. The expression on her face didn't imply that she was. His heart began to race and his hands started to sweat with the realization that there was nothing he could do to escape the situation. What if she injured him? What if she crushed the life out of him? His nervous thoughts ran rampant while he stared blankly at the feet in front of him.

His voice quivered, "Wuh...wuh... will you step on me?"

"That's not begging," she fired back. "And call me goddess."

Kyle gulped, his fear and embarrassment getting the best of him. "Please Goddess, step on me!"

Her big toe slid under his chin before gently raising it so that he could face his "goddess". Kyle had his eyes closed, even cringing a bit for fear of what was coming next. Janica could sense it and a feeling of satisfaction grew within her.

"I'm. Not. Convinced." She said, emphasizing each word in her response. "But... since you asked so nicely, allow me."

She gently shoved her foot forward, forcing Kyle to his back. Janica rose to her full height, dwarfing the already small man beneath her. By merely raising her foot, she could see fear seep into Kyle's eyes as he tracked her movements. Her cravings to feel powerful grew and even aroused her slightly, but just as she was about to step on him, she heard footsteps coming down the hall. Her and Kyle, now both wide-eyed, shot a look to each other before scrambling away from each other.

Kyle hid under the bed, while Janica hopped up onto the mattress, hoping to make it seem like she was just getting ready for bed. A few moments later, several subtle knocks landed on the door before it swung open. Kyle could see his wife's feet in the doorway.

"Janica?" Emma asked curiously. "I thought you left. I heard someone talking and assumed it was Kyle since he wasn't in bed."

"I did leave, but locked myself out and since you have my spare, I just decided to come back here. Sorry for waking you. Is it okay if I just sleep here" I was just getting ready for bed, but my sister called to vent about her night." Janica lied.

Emma didn't seem to be particularly interested nor awake enough to digest Janica's answer. She nonchalantly shrugged her shoulders and replied while yawning, "Sure. Sleep tight."

Kyle's wife turned around and went back down the hall, assumingely headed back to bed. Kyle tiptoed out to follow her when Janica quickly jumped in front of him. The small man was now more impatient and frustrated than before. He wasn't going to jeopardize his marriage for the bullshit.

Angrily he whispered, "Hey, get the fuck out of my way. She knows I'm not in bed. I need to go back so this doesn't look so fucking suspicious."

Janica's eyebrows raised. "That's no way to talk to a goddess, but I guess you'll have to pay your debt another time. Go."

The amazon stepped aside, allowing Kyle to dart down the hall. His wife was grabbing a glass of water from the kitchen. Taking advantage of her moment of absence, Kyle hurried back to their room and buried himself under the covers, hoping she would assume that he had been there the entire time. He waited patiently, calming his racing heart and rapid breathing, until his wife finally returned. As she slid under the covers, Kyle made sure she would brush against him. Suddenly a hand began sifting under the covers, searching for his body.

"Kyle is that you?" She asked, her hand resting on his side.

Kyle pretended to groggily wake up and respond. "Mhm. What are you doing?"

The covers pulled away, exposing him underneath. She aggressively grabbed him and reeled him in close, hugging him like a rediscovered treasure. She didn't even respond and instead contoured her body to his, pecked the top of his head, and returned to sleep. Kyle breathed a sigh of relief, allowing himself to finally get back to sleep.