- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been awhile. Enjoy! I could only write with one hand, so hopefully it’s worth the struggle.

•••

Current height: 3'11"

Her words were twisted with passion and expectation. Kyle wasn't going to disappoint this woman. After all, she was his wife, and an amazing one at that. He followed her lead into the bedroom where she lit some candles next to the bed. While she was bent over with the the lighter in hand, Kyle took the opportunity to slide her panties off, revealing her chest-high, luscious and toned bosom. He pecked each cheek and slapped her ass before forcefully pushing her towards the bed.

Emma pretended his feeble attempt was strong enough to force her onto the bed. With her back on the ruffled sheets and legs raised, Kyle wasted no time in pleasuring his goddess. His tongue weaved in and out of her lady parts, stimulating her giant cliterous. Her legs were draped over his shoulders with her heels pressed firmly into his lower back, pushing him closer. Every pass of his tongue produced shivers and tingling, forcing her legs a little tighter together, trapping her servant in place. There was never an intention of stopping his work and it didn't take long to bring her to climax. Kyle knew he had achieved success when her hand palmed the back of his head and shoved it further into her wet vertical lips as her legs grappled his head in a death grip. Her grip remained firm for several moments as she convulsed in pleasure. Kyle continued his work, making his wife cum 3 times before he stopped.

"Mmm. That shrinking tongue of yours was better than ever. Now come lay with me."

Emma gripped onto Kyle's forearms and drug him up the length of her body until his face was sandwiched between her pillow sized boobs. She pecked the top of his head and began tracing over his back with her well manicured nails. The sensation sent relaxing chills and a tingling through his body. Soon his eyes were closed and senses dulled as his mind drifted asleep.

---

Kyle had never been a heavy sleeper so it wasn't a surprise when the sound of a scavenger outside woke him up. He glanced over at the clock which read 3:30 A.M in red. He was no longer on top of his wife as he had started the night. Instead, her back was turned and her body was partially curled into fetal position. Compared to the last time he was awake, his wife looked even larger than before. Kyle didn't need to check the wall to realize the inevitable had happened again. At this point, shrinking actually seemed normal.

Rather than panic about a situation he couldn't control, Kyle decided to admire his wife's beauty. She was snuggled under a blanket, showing only the silhouette of her curvy body underneath. Before his imagination could pull back the covers and undress his beloved wife, the sound of a door shutting echoed subtly through the hall. Kyle rubbed his eyes, wondering if he had imagined the sound, but his curiosity forced him out of bed. He popped his head into the hallway, scoping for anybody or anything unusual. Nothing. As he tip-toed through the hall, his heart began to race. What if it was a burglar?

When he arrived at the door, he saw a pair of vans on the floor. If he had to guess by their unusually large size, he would say they were Janica's. But he couldn't remember if she had left a pair of shoes there. Peering to the left, he could see a sliver of light bleeding into the hallway...from his office. He took a look at the shoes and then back at the office; a strange feeling of arousal stirred in his drawers.

Apprehensively, Kyle poked at the door, allowing more than a sliver of light to fill the hall. He never directly entered the room and instead waited for a response from Janica. Nothing, not even a sound. Confused and unsure what to do, he peeked around the corner to find an empty room. He squinted, baffled with the absence of Janica and even disappointed to an extent. Despite no one being inside, the computer light shined against his leather office chair. Figuring he should turn it off, he rounded the he corner of his desk and reached for the mouse. It was the first time he realized just how much he had shrunk. The desk was now equally as tall if not just a tad taller than he was. Before shutting it down, several programs were open and running on the monitor.

To his shock, Janina's email was on the screen and the first message at the top of the inbox was addressed to his former maid. He double-clicked the link, opening their conversation thread. The last message sent by Janice read:

"I know I said we'd never need to speak again, but please send me more of whatever you gave Kyle. I will pay DOUBLE. Please!"

Kyle's heart about stopped as he began to put the pieces together of the events from the past week. His blood boiled, and hands began to shake while his teeth firmly clenched together. That bitch was the reason he was shrinking, he thought, picturing Janica's face. His moment of hatred was suddenly interrupted as the sound of footsteps approached from the hall. If it was Janica, he couldn't afford to let her know that he was aware of her emails.

Quickly yet quietly, Kyle ran to a nearby corner where there was a small closet filled with his suits and travel gear for business. He shut the door behind him, hoping the audible click wasn't loud enough for Janice to hear. He peered through the tiny shutters in the door, watching his nemesis. Janica entered with a glass of water in hand as she resumed her work on the computer.

Her fingers clicked away, trading between the mouse and keyboard frequently. Why the hell did she need to do this here? Doesn't she have a damn computer, he wondered. He watched angrily as she continued to click through screens, her eyes fixed on the digit tasks. Janica was gulping her water down in between; hopefully she needed to get up again so he could get the fuck out.

Just as she took her last sip, her head tilted forward to get a closer look at the screen. Kyle squinted, trying to see the screen, when he realized she was digging through the files of his computer and had found some embarrassing photos he had stashed. He had saved several photos of feet from the internet that he found to be ideal and frankly, very much like Janica's. She smiled at the monitor before looking down to inspect her own feet. After a brief moment she stood and grabbed the empty glass before walking back out into the hall.

Not risking a missed opportunity, Kyle popped out and darted into the hall behind her. He trailed far enough back where he couldn't be seen until she entered the kitchen. His moment to escape was now! He dashed to his bedroom when he realized a grave mistake: he had left the closet door in the office open. She would notice something different if she went back. Kyle was frozen in the hall, trapped in a debate with himself whether to go back or not. When he finally made a decision, he turned back around to find Janica returning from the kitchen. With no time to hide, Kyle pretended to be groggy and having just woke up.

"Oh hi Kyle! Did I wake you?" She asked innocently.

"No," he replied in a dazed manner. "But what are you doing here? I thought you went home."

"Oh I did! But I locked myself out. Emma has a key so I came back to get it and figured I'd just stay the night in your guest bed."

"Hmm. Alright well I just came to grab water. I'm gonna get back to bed." Kyle replied.

"Sure. By the way, you are even cuter. Did you shrink again?"

"That seems to be the trend lately. So probably."

"Well let me grab your water for you. The glasses and water dispenser may be a little high for you now."

Kyle hadn't really thought about it, but she had a excellent point. He followed her to the kitchen, watching as she grabbed a glass from the cupboard. She turned and walked to the fridge where she slowly filled the empty glass. Her simple movements were like grand gestures to him in his shrunken state. A piece of paper suddenly fell to the floor near Janica's feet.

"Hey can you get that for me?" She asked.

Without responding, Kyle squatted and reached out to snag the paper. Just as his hand made contact, Janica's feet shifted and pinned his hand against the floor. Kyle winced as her sole settled onto his delicate fingers while her toes molded around his much smaller hand. Her actions were very intentional as displayed by her ominously black toenails which wiggled in delight.

"Do you think my feet are pretty or do you just like them because of how big they are?"

Her question and actions caught Kyle off guard. His mind raced with various thoughts, accompanied by a mix of emotions: fear, anger, and arousal. Kyle had never discussed his fetish in depth with anyone, but she definitely was on the right track with size.

"Both." That was all he could manage to say.

"You know, ever since that night, I've been dying to feel you under my feet again. I think your fetish is mutually beneficial." At the end of her sentence, her toes tightly gripped around his hand and gently pulled back, flattening Kyle to the floor. She continued to tease Kyle, "Look how much smaller you are this time. I hope you enjoy this as much as I will."

Chapter End Notes:

End height: 2’9”