- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm so sorry I almost got caught writing this. Honestly I'd better just finish up.
Ryan's mind screeched into overdrive, and he ran towards the smartphone's note icon, throwing himself into the surface. Julie, however, didn't seem too patient.

"I'm coming for you..." Julie slowly rose to her full size; she was so close, the distance between the siblings could have been fully covered if she fell forwards. She made a big deal out of stomping closer and closer, her voice achieving an airy tease. Ryan sped up, opening the keypad and running to the letters. He'd never been so active before, but he had little choice.

"You're my new target~ you'll soon join your friends, bug~" she sighed, and she slowly crouched over her shrunken sibling. "I can't wait to-"
She stopped, realising that a word was being intentionally typed slowly.

S
T
O
P

Ryan collapsed onto letter P, gasping for air, exhausted and terrified, while Julie's big brown eyes seemed to grow massive as she widened them. With a shaking hand, she reached down and picked Ryan up by the middle, gently.

"I-,.. no... you're not a bug... are you?" She whispered, her playfulness gone, but the light in her eyes dancing. Without looking down, she used her other hand and reached into her sticky, wet tank top, and pulled out... Ryan couldn't believe it....

Beatrice coughed, as though suffocated, her hair matted with a glob of saliva. The shrunken pair made eye contact, and she smiled weakly.
Ryan almost broke down in tears. She was alive..! And Julie had finally figured out-

"Tiny people... TINY PEOPLE!" Julie's high melodic voice became a screech, scorching their ear holes. Her eyes looked like they were going to pop out, and her expression grew into a demented look of pure sadistic glee. "My... longest dream... I can't believe..."

Ryan didn't even have a moment to process it; he felt a rush of air, then Beatrice's frame slammed against his bony hips. They shouted and winced in pain, but a second later, Julie pushed them unceremoniously back into her still-saliva-coated cleavage, hotter and more suffocated than before. Ryan could barely breathe, and he found little air, realising his mouth was stuck awkwardly by Beatrice's neck. She had been bent awkwardly over his top half, in s position of great pain, and her modest breasts rubbed against his collarbone. Not that it mattered when they were compressed by the immensely warm, bouncy flesh of the Korean Goddess' cleavage. Between Beatrice's shallow breaths and the echoing heartbeat of his sister, Ryan began to feel his breath catch.

"Don't worry." Julie's excited breathy voice ran through their bones like a true goddess. "Big brother will never find out you two... my new toys~"
If the pressure was immense before, it suddenly crushingly increased tenfold. And any air left was replaced by sweaty, sticky, Almost fluid titflesh. Julie was crushing her breasts together in pure glee, a private fantasy fetish of hers now being fulfilled. Recklessly, without abandon, her boobs became an incredible, painful giant weight that pressed the friends together. Beatrice whimpered, and felt something crack. Her body couldn't take much more...

As it it wasn't enough, Julie, far too excited, pressed her whole body into the couch lying face down, ballooning her assets outwards, and suddenly-

CCRRACK.

Several dozen bones snapped, and Beatrice's frame, and Ryans ribs, gave in and collapsed. Ryan screamed, torment coursing through his every fibre, before... the pressure lessened, and the pair fell out of Julie's tank top.

"Aw no... I didn't squish too hard..!" Julie cried, fresh from a near-orgasm, rolling both bodies over, when Ryan coughed.

Bloodied and matted, Ryan's ribs were crushed, but he somehow seemed to breathe just a little. Beatrice, on the other hand, had her midriff and pelvis crushed and splintered, and lay still.

Ryan's head slowly turned to see his mangled friends body. Tears leaked from his eyes. How...? How had they only been playing games less than an hour ago? How could his loving, teasing sister's sexual fantasy possibly spell this torturous death?

"Little man... I need to finish you..." Julie panted, her moist breath falling over him like mist. Ryan began to cry. Pain, loss, shock, it was all too much... and his sister only seemed to get off on his pain. Her hand slid into her skirt, and she moaned deafeningly, her mouth closing in. "I need to... finish..."

Ryan's world went dark as the bus sized lips, slick with saliva, pressed into his mangled body, pressing his splintered ribs into his organs. He croaked in pain and misery, but choked on spittle, before Julie's sexy pink tongue rose like a monster, and swooped in. He was dragged across the lips, then into the dark pool of saliva under his own sister's tongue. He couldn't breathe, with or without air, but only heard his sister's high pitched whispers accelerate more and more, her tone urgent and lustful... it would only be a matter of time before-

Darkness.



Julie's fingertip massaged her hardened, erotically aroused nipple as the victim drowned in her mouth fluids, her other hand probing into her pants, and her back arched...

She came, a torrent of sticky whit fluid that leaked out onto the couch, mixing with Beatrice's remains, encrusting it in her juices forever. Sweat poured freely down her curvy, dimpled face, and she sighed. She had let herself go of course, but it was so damn worth it...

"I.. better clean up before big bro gets back." She thought out loud, red in the face. "He can't ever find out about... my thoughts..."

True enough, he never did.
Chapter End Notes:
And that's the end! A bit rushed but it was just a few horny wet dreams. We little sisters have to have our release okay~ now if only my body was nearly as cute as Julie~
Reviews appreciated