- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is just a short story to blow off some steam, I can't see myself writing more than a couple chapters, and I wrote this on a whim at 12am haha. First time writing a Boy's POV though. I'll do my best!

 

"What's the point of coming over if your sister Julie's not here?" Josh moaned frustratedly.

"Hey, we're here to play games, not be playboys." Ryan snapped back.

"You're falling behind." Beatrice yawned boredly, her fingers flicking faster than either of than across a black game-pad.

The day was fairly hot, the sun beating down its summer heat upon the occupants of the house. The tiny fan they'd placed between them on the table did little to help comfort them, and, though they were not dripping in sweat, all three of them were sticky.

The trio had gathered for the day in Ryan's house. The Korean boy had invited his two best friends to enjoy a pirated game on their favorite console, which he had downloaded from 'his favorite source.' It seemed to be an adventure-type shooter, which they'd quickly all taken a liking to.

"Alright, Bea, wait up for us." Ryan swept his jet black hair out of his glasses and renewed his focus on the console. His lean, lanky frame made him the tallest of the three, at 6 foot exactly, but his muscles lacked the mass to back up his height.

"Not happening, the next power-ups are mine." Beatrice laughed. Second tallest of the group at 5'10", she was a pony-tailed blonde never seen without her jeans and T-shirt, which hugged her B-cup breasts tightly. Aggressive and generally uncaring of her appearance, she was an avid gamer, and had been the most recent addition to the group. She lay chest-down on the floor, her eyes glued to the TV screen some two metres in front of her.

Josh leaned back on the couch, watching the pair play, a stocky, shorter teen at 5'8" and probably the strongest of them all. He was unabashedly himself, and had zero filter from his mind to his mouth. Displaying this natural knack of carelessness, he continued to Ryan, "Really though, Ray, where is she? I was kinda hoping to catch her before she went to her piano class." He smirked. "She's a real cutie you know. Probably the tightest ass of anyone her age."

Ryan pushed his glasses up as he caught up to Beatrice in-game. His friend had made several comments of this sort, but he'd never stepped over the line, and would never force any girl to do anything she didn't want to. "Yeah, yeah. You know Julie's not interested in you anyway. And she's not back from her piano tutor."

"Harsh dude." Josh pretended to be shot through the heart, dramatically falling over on the floor, and forcing a laugh out of Ryan. Beatrice shrugged as they began to reach the end of the level.

"He's got a point. She's got a good body and face. Surprised she's not dating anyone yet." Beatrice dropped her controller as the screen turned red with loading. Ryan turned to her, surprised. Beatrice rarely ever complimented anyone. But at that moment, his eyes were forced back to the screen as huge block letters began to fade into view.

 

-Lvl complete-

-exec redux.exe

-running sizred.bat

-compiling SizeModStack for System Lens

25%...

 

"What the hell..." Ryan groaned, watching the percentage grow closer to 100 and getting up off his seat. "Plug it out, it might be a virus."

Beatrice rounded on him immediately. "What? And you didn't check that before running pirated shit on a real console? Do you WANT your system to be bricked?"

The two began to bicker, not seeing the red system light beginning to flash brighter and brighter.

"Uh, guys-" Josh managed to get out, before the whirring of the machine sounds grew loud enough to cut through the pair's squabbles. "I don't think it's-"

FLASH

Ryan saw nothing but red, piercing through his mind and soul. He tried to shut his eyes, but the redness seemed to glow within him. He tried to scream but found no sound would come out of his lungs.

He stumbled and fell back, trying to clear his mind until...

A huge slam seemed to break him away from his blinding confusion, and the red lights lessened.

"Guys, where are you all?" Ryan squeezed his eyelids too he found he could open them again.

His jaw dropped.

In front of him stood a huge black controller, laying fallen on the floor, standing almost twice as tall as him.

"What-... WHAT THE HELL?" He roared, terrified beyond his wits. Past the controller was his little TV, except it had ballooned to a size larger than any cinema screen. The screen itself had shut off, the power seemingly busted.

He couldn't believe it... had he... shrunk?!

"Ryan?"

"Ray, what the hell's going on ..?!"

Ryan turned around sharply, to see Beatrice and Josh, as confused as he felt, at he same size.

"Guys- I don't know how this happened!" Ryan clutched his head. "I can't figure out-

BOOM

A deep, terrifying explosion rattled them all out of their panic, and directly into fear mode. The door to the front of the house had clanked open, and in strode a huge, Korean Goddess. Josh gasped, and even the unshakable Beatrice let out a squeak of terror. Ryan gulped as looked up at his younger sister, Julie.

Immense and gorgeous, her 5'2" stature seemed to fill their vision and their thoughts, leaving little room for much else. Her light brown eyes and dark brown hair accentuated her gorgeous cherub face, which, for the first time, was almost intimidating at this scale. She removed her light coat, baring her shoulders, and her light blue tank-top and white skirt stretched out, larger than any world flag to contain her double C-cup breasts, which seemed to balloon up as she breathed in an let out an ear splitting statement that rocked the trio's hearts with terror.

"Big brother!" She called out cheerfully in her high, sweet voice, innocent yet resonating horrifyingly through each of their bones. "I'm home! Where are you?"

Stunned silence...

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I have a couple of violent scenes lined up, one breast, one foot, one vore. Any other particular requests? Mostly unaware, but special attention to Ryan later, totally aware.  Ratings and reviews are suuuuper important!