- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Footstuff! I'm not one for gentle stuff so be prepped for violence~

Oh, they're all supposed to be 18, except for Julie, she's 16.

Ryan backpedalled. His sister had always been gorgeous, true, but in a cute, charming, cheery kind of way. He had no idea how to process her immense, goddess-like figure, her socked feet each large enough to engulf him and his friends.

"Bro, we got to get her help!" Josh yelled, panic evident on his face. Ryan shook his head, but didn't reply. "She could help us, couldn't she?"

"How are we supposed to get her notice us?!" Beatrice snapped back hysterically. Ryan's breath seemed to catch in his throat, because Julie's right foot had raised off the ground, moving in their general direction...

"RUN!" Ryan screamed, snapping the other two out of their argument. He threw himself to the side in pure instinct, a moment before Julie's normally-petit foot smashed into the wooden floorboards, setting off what felt like a minor earthquake.

Ryan breathed sharply and heavily, his heart beating madly as his sister's foot dwarfed him, momentarily giving him an accidental view of her long, pale, shapely leg, going up into the heavens that darkened under her white skirt, before her foot lifted again, walking past them.

"No way..." he whispered almost reverentially. His sister had always been playful, mischievous maybe, but she had come close to ending his life without a thought. He stared up at her back, as she walked over to where Beatrice previously sat, in front of the console.

"G-guys?! A little help..?!" A pained voice called our. Ryan whipped his head around to where the dust cloud still lay, and found Josh, crawling towards him.

"Jesus, Josh!" Ryan sprinted towards him. "Hey, get on your feet and-"

He faltered, coming to a stop a metre away from his fallen friend, his gaze travelling to a crushed, red mass that used to be Josh's legs.

"I- S- s-he got me." Josh's voice quivered, his face pale with shock. Ryan's heart froze, and he fell to his knees.

"Oh-... man... what do we do..?" He began to cry. "Josh, buddy, I- I don't know how to help."

Beatrice ran up from behind, apparently unscathed. Her expression was aghast, but their thoughts were cut short yet again by Julie's booming voice.

"Big brooo!" She called, re-entering the room. "Did you run away again? It's your turn to cook lunch!" She stamped her foot childishly, each slam booming across the enormous room. "God, it's so hot.." she added, more to herself.

"Ryan." Beatrice tapped Ryan on the shoulder. He turned to her, his face just as pale as Josh's. "It's the game. You need to get it on again. It got us into this mess, it had better be able to get us out."

He stared back at her. How could she stay so calm? At a time like this? But his state shifted to his whimpering friend on the ground, blood still leaking from his ground excuse of what were once legs. He knew she was right.

"Okay... okay I'll try." He breathed. "Take care of Josh."

"I'll do what I can." Beatrice's voice wavered, and it was suddenly apparent that she was just as scared. What choice did he have..?

He ran to the console, sprinting. It seemed so far away now... his sister, too, loomed nearby. How could this happen..? She was still pouting, wondering where her irresponsible brother had went. If only he could contact her.. but he'd left his phone in the other room before they'd shrunk...

"Oh, gosh!" For the third time, Julie's voice broke his thoughts. His heart lifted - had she seen him? But her eyes travelled across the room at where Josh and Beatrice lay. She traversed over the distance in one earth-shattering step, and peered down at the pair. Ryan stopped running, curious despite himself.

"Ugh... bugs!" Julie squealed.

Beatrice, eyes widening, had less than a second's warning to dive out of the way as the Korean titaness raised her patterned-socked-foot, her fave twisting with disgust. Josh, unable to move, got a last view of the underside of the sock, before, with a sickening crunch, she rammed her foot into Josh's upper body.

Ryan fell back in pure horror, despite the distance. His sister's cute face transformed into one of grim satisfaction, and she twisted her foot harder and harder, the day's dirt and sweat mixing with Josh's blood and entrails underfoot. The snapping and squelchy crunching of Josh's remains echoed across the room.

"I hate bugs." Julie muttered, raising her foot and carefully peeling off her sock. "Brother can clean that when he gets back." And with that, she threw the stained sock onto the spot she had crushed. She wiggled her sweaty toes and sat down on the floor next to it, stretching out her body leisurely. She giggled.

"Serves him right for abandoning me." She sighed. "Now he can clean up this mess~"



 

Chapter End Notes:

Ooooh, still figuring out where to go from here. Reviews are appreciated!