- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This story contains no violence, but forced insertion is implied.
Laurie was getting fed up living with her big sized girlfriend. She needed to escape for a little while, so she stopped by the apartment of her best friend, Heather, who lived just downstairs from her. Laurie approached the door which would appear to be smaller than a dog door to any big sized person, yet it looked identical to any of the other doors in the building and functioned exactly the same. Laurie pushed the button that rang the bell. After a few moments she could hear the bolts that kept the door securely locked move and the door opened to reveal a smiling redhead of equal size to herself. "Heather!" Laurie shouted on seeing her friend.

"Sorry to make you wait, Laurie, but you know as well as I do what it is like to be a diminutive woman in this world. I keep hearing stories on the news about Tinies like ourselves answering our doors expecting someone our own size, only to be snatched up by one of the big people and hauled off to Goddess only knows where..." Heather said, shaking her head. "That's why I keep my doors well locked and of course I have this peeper now", she said, pointing to the eye hole. "Anyway, sorry to make you wait. Come on in! Have a seat."

Laurie stepped into the well furnished apartment and sat herself down on the plush couch. She looked around, admiring the exquisite art that adorned the walls and furnishings as her friend went into the kitchen. Heather was an art dealer for tiny people, and had recently returned from a trip to China where she had purchased much of it. She returned a moment later with two glasses and a pitcher of what appeared to be iced tea. She poured the two glasses and offered one of them to Laurie.

"So Laurie, what brings you here? It has been some time since we got together for a chat," said Heather as she took a sip from her glass.

Laurie's head looked down at her feet. "It's Casidy... she has been really inconsiderate of my feelings lately."

One of Heather's crimson eyebrows rose in apparent interest. "Oh? What's been going on?", she asked.

Heather had been attracted to Laurie ever since the two met in a club for Tinies several years ago. This was before Laurie met Casidy. Heather tried to put the moves on her, but Laurie seemed to only be interested in the big girls. Heather on the other hand found the prospect of sex with a big woman positively revolting. It wasn't really that she liked being in control, it was just the issue of hygiene and being covered in another woman's juices that turned her off to the idea. The two diminutive women remained close friends nonetheless, and now that there seemed to be trouble in paradise Heather's hopes began to rise.

"Well, it has been a lot of things... She gets home from work late in the day and she is real horny and wants sex right away. I just wish she would at least take a shower first before putting me down there," sighed Laurie.

"Is that all? Hasn't she always been that way?" Heather replied.

"Well, she has... but it seems worse now, you know? Or maybe I am just getting tired of putting up with it. She also keeps leaving my sized toilet seat up. My bottom isn't as big as hers and I can't use the big one! Plus it is difficult for me to reach my seat to put it down. Its just little inconsiderate things like this that are straining our relationship..."

"I hear that is an issue in a lot of relationships. Is there anything else?" asked Heather.

"Well, you know I'm the kind of girl that likes ass, right? Well, sometimes she'll be laying on her stomach and I'll be enjoying her big butt, and she'll let out a fart," sighed Laurie. "She thinks it is so funny to do that to me, but it kills the mood."

"She sounds really immature and needs to grow up. You need to find a real woman who will treat you right," Heather suggested, taking another sip of her tea.

"But you know what else she did that really pissed me off? This one night she didn't come home and I was really worried because she is usually in by 10, right? But that night she wasn't in until after midnight, and I don't know where she had been, but anyway she brought home this tall blonde girl who I had never seen before in my life! And..."

"And, what?" Heather asked inquisitively.

Laurie buried her face in her hands and started to cry. "And she wanted me to be involved in a threesome with this strange woman... I tried to refuse, but... she forced me... into her..."

Heather's jaw dropped in shock. "You mean that big bitch raped you?! She let another woman use you?!"

Laurie dried away her tears with a tissue before replying. "Yeah..."

Heather went over and sat down beside her and cradled her in her arms. "My poor Laurie," she said as she gently kissed her friend on the forehead. "Why do you put up with that giant pig?"

"I... I don't know. Well, she is very beautiful and dominating. She also has that great ass..." Laurie said blushing.

"Oh, please! I got a much better ass than that giant slut! Just check it out," Heather said and then shifted position on the couch so her friend got a good look at her derriere.

Laurie smiled, "That is very lovely... but..."

"But what?! Heather asked, slightly pissed off now.

"It is great, and it might even be better than Casidy's, but you are too small. I like an ass I can walk around on and use as, you know... a place to lay on and relax," Laurie said blushing again.

"I see..." Heather said, feeling a little hurt.

"No! You're great, Heather. I would date you in an instant... its just, how can we possibly have sex when we are both the same size? Its just not possible for people of equal size to be together... do you understand? If the Goddess intended us to be together she would have made us different sizes. I'm sorry if I hurt you..." Laurie said, as she put her arms around her friend.

Heather looked her friend in the eyes as she spoke. "Laurie, if I could change my size I would in an instant. I'd do anything to be with you, because you are the most beautiful woman I have ever known..."

Laurie cried again, but this time the tears were shed in happiness. She wrapped her arms around her friend. "Heather, I have never been with anyone my own size before and I don't know how this will work. Won't people think we are strange to be together? Homosizeuals face a lot of discrimination in our society. Maybe we should move to Canada? Since I'm no longer going to be with Casidy there is nothing for me here anyway..."

"We'll worry about that later, but for now how about we head into the bedroom? There is someone in there I would like you to meet," Heather winked, as she led her friend to her bed. "I forgot to mention that I had company when you stopped by. I'd like you to meet Maeling," Heather said, pointing towards her bed.

Laurie gasped to see a tiny oriental woman sleeping soundly on the middle of her friend's bed. The oriental woman was as small to them as Laurie was to someone like Casidy. The woman appeared to be nude, and was using a pair of Heather's satin panties as a blanket. Heather got onto the bed and poked the tiny woman with her finger. "Wake up Maeling, I want to introduce you to my friend!"

The little Chinese woman yawned and looked up to see her redhead lover and another woman looking down at her. She waved to each of them then turned onto her side, pulling the hem of the panties over her shoulders. She seemed very tired and wanted to return to sleep, but Heather wouldn't let her. "Wake up sleepy head, we want to play now!" she commanded.

"I am sorry, Laurie. She just came over from China and she must be having real bad jet lag or something. She also doesn't speak English very well, but I think she is getting the idea," Heather explained.

And so Laurie and Heather undressed and climbed into the bed. Weeks later they would move to Canada and there they would marry and live happily ever after; but today they spent long hours in this bed consummating their new relationship with the help of the 1 centimeter asian woman who made their unnatural union possible...

------------

The next day in China town, a recent immigrant visits her friend's apartment....

"Tell me Maeling, what is on your mind?" Lu Ming asks as she pours two cups of hot tea.

"You remember that big red haired girl I met a few weeks ago?" Maeling says between tears.

One of Lu Ming's dark eyebrows rose in apparent interest. "Yeah. I do, unfortunately. What has happened?", she asked...


THE END