- Text Size +

I looked up in fear as the small hole got bigger and opened up releasing a brown turd the size of a bus. It dropped right beside me, tossing me within its ripples. Then came her pee and it landed directly on top of where I ended up. The acidity burned my eyes and tasted awful. 

Laura laughed as she watched, then she stood up and said, "I could easily just flush you down the toilet and no one would ever know."

"Please Laura, I've suffered enough, you've won." I begged for my life.

"Well since you said please, I guess I'll spare your life and just do something else with you." She replied.

Laura then reached in and picked me out of the toilet. After flushing she turned on the tap and ran water over my naked body. I coughed and fought her fingers to let me back out to breathe. 

"Calm down I'm just rinsing the shit off you." She said still keeping me under. 

After I nearly drowned, she brought me up to her face and said, "I need a good hiding spot for you, somewhere they'd never look. And it can't be on me or in my room, too risky." 

I was coughing out too much water to reply. Laura then closed her hand over me and walked out of the bathroom.

As she carried me I thought to myself. I must be nearly invulnerable, literally the shit that I've been through today and I'm still only slightly bruised, I'm tired yeah, but physically I'm still going. 

Laura walked into the kitchen looking out for her sister and then came across her mom. Dianne was 38 but could pass for someone in her late 20s. Steph clearly got her looks from her mom. Dianne had short curly blond hair, a very nice firm ass, double D's, and nearly no fat on her. She was getting ready for her daily run, wearing her usually workout clothing, short shorts and a tank top. 

"Morning sweetie." Dianne said with a smile.

"Oh morning mom." Laura replied

A spurt of the moment idea popped into Laura's mind and she said, "You should probably tie up your shoes tighter, I heard that laces can come undone easily when running."

"Well thanks dear, sure, I will." She replied bending down and redoing her laces.

Laura smiled her evil smile, she then dropped me down the crack of her mom and walked away like she had never had me at all. I slid half way down until I got stuck. I was wedged between her firm butt cheeks and her panties. I wasn't mad at all at Laura, to get away from her was my number one priority. Plus, Dianne was a dime. My new objective was to get her attention and then maybe I could finally be safe. I bit Dianne on the butt not really thinking about what could go wrong. Before I could react, her hand came slamming down on top of me. After she flattened me, she scratched her butt, opening it up, and I fell to the bottom of her panties. 

"Ouch, that one hurt a little, she must have thought I was a bug." I said still face down in her underwear. 

I turned myself over onto my back and gazed up in glory. It completely phased me to where I actually was. I was looking at Dianne’s pussy face to face. Kids at school talked about the milf a lot and now I was literally in her panties. The smell was different than Steph's, I couldn't explain it, but it smelled like a matured woman. I liked Steph's pussy more, but Dianne's was enticing in its own way. It was almost like it was calling me. 

Dianne finished tying her shoes and then started her run. She decided to run her normal route and not do the extra-long one. After her warmup job, she sped up to a full run. Sweat dripped down her slim body and neighborhood husbands glanced over in lust. Dianne’s breath was heavy and her heart raced. After 5 minutes she had to slow down to a walk. It was a very hot Saturday day, the sun beamed down making it almost possible to cook eggs off the sidewalks. In fear of heatstroke, Dianne made sure to stay under the shade of trees, and to drink lots of water. After about 15 minutes, she made her way back home. Once she got home, she noticed that something felt a little off down below. She felt a kind of tickling coming from her vagina. She figured it could just be a little dirty or sweaty and that she’ll clean it once she has her cold water bath.

Once Dianne started her run, my exciting ride became very bumpy. Each leg passed back and forth, it was really hard for me to keep my bearings. And then she started running. My happiness turned into regret as sweat started forming everywhere. The heat escalated to 1000 degrees and the smell of sweat consumed my nose. It was torture but in a very different way than Laura’s. I could hear Dianne’s breathe become very intense and then she finally slowed down to a walk. Even though the heat and smell was unbearable, I was still a 16 year old boy with hormones through the roof. I was turned on by all of this and I reached up to feel the soft lips of a goddess. A drip of sweat rolled down my arm and into my face. I took some in my mouth and I immediately spat it out. It somewhat tasted good but was way too salty. After some time went by, my urge to explore took the better of me. I thought to myself, I was never going to get this opportunity again, plus I had already been inside everyone else in Dianne’s family. Well besides her husband. Gross. Anyways, it’s kind of weird to think about it like that, but what’s just one more time. It’s now or never. I then balanced my way to a stand, and I pushed my upper body into Dianne’s lips. They were looser than her daughter’s so it wasn’t too much trouble. Once inside her lips, I crawled and squirmed my way looking for her clit. I got a little disoriented so it took longer than I thought. Right after I had found it, I heard what sounded like a bath filling up and then soon after that, Dianne sat down. Her sitting down caused a lot more pressure on either side of me and I was trapped.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

* Question for the readers - In a future chapter - Would you guys/girls (probably guys) rather a scene with a man's dick, or instead have the scene with a dildo?

*Answer is... both :)