- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

 

* The 1st chapter is mostly build up for more to cum.

 

It all started on the night of my 18th birthday. I was a really shy guy and I always struck out with the ladies, also being the horny boy that I was, I wished that I could finally be inside a woman and get my dick wet. Although, life had a different plan for me. 


The next morning I woke up and found myself on a different planet. The sky looked like a painted wall and the sun was out of light. After a couple seconds, my eyes focused and I could see that I was still in my room, just everything had grown 100 times bigger. My pillow reached the size of a house and my bed stretched on forever. I was so confused to how all this was possible but I was also excited to show everyone my giant room. I walked over to the side of my bed and looked over the edge. It was at least a 100 foot drop. There was no way I was going to jump. After a minute had passed, I heard a knock on my door and my sister made her way in. She looked like a giant beautiful angel. We weren't biological siblings but we always called each other bro and sis. She was a year older than me, had long brown hair, blue eyes, and was wearing a low cut shirt slightly showing her C-cup breasts. Like usual she was also wearing a miniskirt like she always did. I looked up towards this giantess as she made her way over towards my bed. 

"Amy! Amy! Down here!" I yelled.

It was no use I was too small and far away.

"Hmm where did Max go? It’s not like my brother to disappear in the morning without saying goodbye." Amy said to herself.

Only moments later she started to sit down on my bed, right over top of me. I looked up in horror but also amazement. My sister and I had a very close unusual relationship after her father (my step dad) passed. We were best friends and also agreed if either one of us wasn't step related, we would probably go out with each other. So seeing her magnificent ass coming down on top of me was somewhat erotic. I stood there as the full force of her butt cheek pinned me down to the bed. I tried squirming free but it was no use, I was stuck. With the breath being squished out of me, I decided to bite my sister’s perfect smooth ass. 

"Ouch" Amy yelped as she jumped up. 

She leaned over to see what bit her and I frantically waved my arms to get her attention.

"Max?! Is that you? I'm so sorry I sat on you! But, but how and why are you so small?" She exclaimed.

"I have no idea, I just woke up like this" I replied.

Amy then reached down and gently picked me up holding me to her face. 

She then blushed and said, "Did I do that?"

I looked down realizing that I was completely naked and that I had a hard on.

"Um it’s just human nature, I can't control it" I replied covering up my dick.

She giggled and then paused for a bit before saying, "What am I going to do with you, I have my friends sleep over to go to and mom is away until tomorrow. I can't leave you here because Mr. fluffy would surely eat you."

My sister had a good point, staying home would lead to being inside my cat’s belly. But the sleepover she is going to is at Steph's place, the hottest girl in grade 12. That's where I wanted to go.