- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Ass, Pussy, Unaware) 

Sofia somehow mistook my 6-inch body as her butt plug. I would have never guessed that the girl owned a sex toy, let alone a butt plug. The unaware giantess gripped me in her hand as she shoved me between her pebble butt cheeks. My face was then pinned against her tight anus as she tried to force the penetration. There was no lube or anything used, just raw flesh. Eventually, the sleeping girl gave one last strong jerk to shove my head inside. I probed her asshole up to my shoulders where her slit then closed in on my neck. Sofia sighed in a happy relief as she returned to her slumber. I could feel her small butt cheeks tighten as they closed in on my chest and back. I was stuck. My eyes adjusted to the darkness and I could see up her bowels. The narrow cave was empty except for some blotches of mucus and fecal matter. The ridges got smaller moving down but honestly looked quite comfy to fall asleep in. The warmth was very soothing. 

“Katie?” I called out wondering if she was in there too.

There was no answer. My girlfriend must have gotten inserted into Sofia’s pussy. I had to go get her; although, I was trapped myself. The girl’s anus closed in around my neck and held me like a pro-gun enthusiast would with their guns. I was her prisoner for the night. I needed an escape plan. My hands were still free so I felt around until I found her vaginal opening. I was able to reach inside up to my elbow where I could feel just how wet she was. With the pussy excretions, I managed to then slide my hand into her ass alongside my face. 

“Mhmmm no potato for you.” The sleeping giantess mumbled. 

She then rolled onto her back and the pressure wedged me even further into her bowels. Her anal slit slid down squeezing at my hips, holding me very securely in place. The girl’s full body weight was resting on me making it impossible to escape. There was no hope. I sat there for about 2 hours, playing with her intestine ridges and breathing in the moist air lurking inside her ass. My curiosity grew and I decided to lick the smooth flesh next to me. There wasn’t much taste so I continued this for a while. Then finally, I noticed some movements. The girl released a grunt from her deep sleep and then rolled onto her stomach. Her walls shifted and pulsated around my head as if she was horny. 

“Elsa, what are you doing?” Sofia talked and moaned in her sleep. 

I had caused her to have a sex dream and I was in the middle of it. Her anus tightened around my hips soaking in the feeling of being fucked. The pressure intensified nearly taking my breath away until she relaxed again. Her hole had just loosened up so I used it as an opportunity to escape. I squeezed myself out watching her slit close behind me. It felt nice breathing some fresh air again. 

“Max!” Katie’s faint tiny voice cried out.

I looked around and couldn’t see anything. My eyes returned back to Sofia’s butt cheeks and then ventured down. I must be hearing her call out from inside this giantess’ pussy.

“Don’t worry Katie, I’ll save you.” I said thinking of myself as a hero. 

I plummeted down headfirst between her smooth thighs. My excitement peaked as I looked forward to exploring this new girl’s pussy and saving my girlfriend in the process. I slithered my way next to her slit and examined her lips. They were a lot smaller and tighter than Selina’s. I massaged them a little and then pushed them apart. Her vaginal opening was pretty restrictive, possibly even more so than her asshole. I looked at her wet flesh unsure of how I was going to get inside. Before I could make my move, Sofia shifted her hips into the cushion. She was still having that sex dream. 

“Mhmmm that’s nice.” The sleeping girl purred. 

She then began dry humping the sofa on her stomach. Her lips pressed against my doll-sized body and caressed me from head to toe. I felt her pussy slide against my face and chest as juices began to seep their way out. It was pretty soft and relaxing until Sofia decided she wanted more. Her hormones escalated as she lowered her hand to her groin. Her fingers found me and pushed me harder against her clit. The swollen mass was like one of those small punching bags. Except, instead of punching it with my fists, I was ramming into it with my face. Her innocent pussy exploded with ecstasy. I began suffocating under her wet flesh while she had her mini sleeping orgasm. Her legs shook while her body hummed in sweet release. As soon as she retreated her fingers, I was able to breathe again. I was sitting in a puddle of warm liquids and could almost feel something on my butt cheek.

“Max!” Katie said sounding closer this time.

I wasn’t really thinking clearly after being used like that. Plus, I was rock hard and that took blood away from my brain. Instead of trying to talk back to Katie, I dove myself face-first into the giantess’ loosened up pussy. I figured that now was my best bet at getting inside. I was right. With some force, I was able to pry my way into her red slit. Her folds were slippery and bursting with warm cum. I squeezed halfway inside enjoying the feeling of her sweet internal walls brushing past me. 

“Katie?” I called out not really sure where to find her. 

I waited but there wasn’t any answer. I could start to feel Sofia’s insides shrinking in on me. Her flesh restricted around me limiting my movements. Suddenly, I also felt something moving on my butt. I focused on the light feeling trying to figure out what it was. And whatever it was, it started moving more, breaking free from its cum restraint. It got closer to my butt hole and then my brain clicked in as to what it was. 

“Katie… Ayyy!” I yelped as her fist ruptured my anus. 

I frantically squirmed around in confusion and discomfort. The rapid movements helped me slide out from Sofia's tight insides and back into her panties. I reached around and grabbed Katie from my ass.

“I watched you for two and a half hours exploring Sofia while I was stuck in her underwear.” She pouted in her cute tiny size. 

“Oops…. I can’t tell if you’re actually angry, you look too cute at that small size.” I replied. 

“Just wait until I’m bigger than you again, you’ll feel it a lot more when I shove my fist up your ass. Just include me next time you pleasure someone.” Katie smirked.

"Deal." I replied smiling. 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - 78. Max and Katie Bond (Unaware, Aware, Giant) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/34245697

 

New Updates on my Patreon

This Week's Side Chapter - Fiona from Shameless 

 Currently, there is a poll to determine who the tiny will be that gets sexually used by Fiona. Add your vote if you want her brother to shrink at his sister's unaware mercy. 

Previous Side Chapter - Chapter 2: Elsa's Tiny Internal Prisoners from Frozen

Elsa uses Olaf's carrot nose as a butt plug to trap her sister and Kristoff inside her ass. She then takes a nap while her internal prisoners look for a way out. They decide to take a full reverse tour through Elsa's digestive track to come out her mouth. Will Anna and Kristoff make it out alive? Or will they forever be Elsa's sex toys? Check out the link Below.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/34063933

 

February's Bonus Content - 2 stories that are approximately 2600 words.

The first story follows a guy named Max while he interacts with a Giantess named Maho Nishizumi from the anime, Girls und Panzer. They both admit to having a giantess fetish and then fool around while Max experiences a slow size shrink. The fetish primarily focuses on soft smothering in her ass, as well as some light farting. 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/33785543

The second story follows an alternate universe Max where Dianne forcefully shrinks him down to be her tiny slave. She then shoves him into her panties where he happily obeys her commands. The fetish used is mostly on clit/pussy insertion and a little dominance. When posted, they can be found in the link for extra content below.

 

Extra Content for my Patrons - Each month there will be a new side story of Max in an alternate universe, 2-4 chapters in length. Every release can be found in this link. https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience?tag=Board%20Members

 

Polls - Always new polls up every week to dictate where the story goes next. Next post will determine Max's and Katie's new size. 

 

Commissions - Now available to Patrons. One per month.

 

Thanks for reading!