- Text Size +

"Wait, before you swallow, kiss me" Steph said as she got off of Amy.

Amy stopped herself just in time and then sat upright in the bed. Both girls took hold of each other and locked lips. Steph tongue slid into Amy's mouth and scooped up her own cum and then brought it right in between both of their mouths. Their tongue intertwined and caressed one another as they made out. Steph then pulled away from Amy with most of her cum in her mouth and a little bit of her lip. She could feel it on her lip so she seductive licked her lip bringing it into her mouth ready to swallow. Amy noticed something on Steph's lip and right before Steph brought it into her mouth, Amy could tell it was the shape of a small person.

"Wait" Amy said with a terrified look on her face.

It was too late, Steph swallowed. 

After being sucked out into my sister mouth with all of Steph's cum, I found myself wrestling with her giant tongue. It thrashed me side to side and I visited every corner of her mouth. For some odd reason I was still turned on and somewhat enjoying it, the feeling of her tongue on my naked body was arousing. All the fun stopped once her tongue brought the cum and myself, to the back of her throat. It was dark but I could see enough to tell that I was looking down her throat awaiting her eager belly. I tried swimming but the cum was just too thick. Right when I was about to slide down Amy's throat, I was saved for whatever reason and brought to the middle of her mouth. Maybe I'm not so doomed to death, I thought. I saw more light appear as her mouth opened but instead of freedom, I was met with another giant tongue monster. It seemed like both monsters then fought over me as they slid the cum around in between their tongues. I couldn't help myself this time to not masturbate. Being stuck in Steph's cum and fought over between both girl's tongues, I was so turned on. I finished once again and added my own cum to the pool of Steph's. Then both tongues retreated and the girl's lips parted. I was in between them but ended up being stuck to Steph's lip. I could now see my sister's face but I was pretty beat up so I couldn't really move or say anything. She was looking right at me and then the monster tongue came back and pulled me inside. My helpless body was brought to the back of Steph's throat and down I went. I slid all the way down her throat and dropped into her belly. I guess that because I have a really small body, it doesn't require much oxygen. It smelt bad but I was able to breath just fine. The acid in her stomach was a little tingly but maybe my skin is stronger too. I figured it didn't matter though, I was out of energy and eventually the stomach would have to digest me. 

"What is it?" Steph asked.

"Oh no. Open your mouth! I think you swallowed my brother!" Amy screamed.

"What?? What are you talking about Amy? You're kind of freaking me out."

"I don't have time to explain everything, my brother shrunk and I brought him here and I thought he was upstairs but I saw him on your lip and then you swallowed!" Amy explained out of breath by the end.

"This doesn't make any sense." Steph said confused.

"I can explain it later, open your mouth maybe he held on." Amy said.

Amy looked around inside Steph's mouth but found nothing. 

"Quick try to throw up." Amy demanded.

"I've always had a really bad gag reflex, I can't throw up." Steph said kind of proud of herself for the ability. 

"Shit! Wait, the bathroom... I'll be right back" Amy said running off.

I sat in Steph's stomach for about 5 minutes and then I noticed a piece of dental floss drop down from her throat. On the end of it there was a small loop that Amy must have prepared. That means she saw me and she's trying to save my life. I quickly jumped up and managed to get out of the digesting cum. I swam over the string and tugged on the loop. The string then lifted me up to a hole where I squeezed through and continued going up Steph's throat. I was pulled all the way until I finally exited her mouth and was free. Dangling soaked, naked, beat up, and barely holding onto a piece of dental floss. Amy's hand raised in time to catch me and then I passed out.

Amy's idea with the dental floss worked and she saved her brother's life. Once she got him out of Steph's belly, he passed out. She then brought him to the sink to carefully clean him and also explained everything in more detail to Steph. A couple hours went by with Amy worried every minute of it, and then I woke up.

"Max you're okay!" Amy screamed with joy.

Chapter End Notes:

 

* Quick thinking on Amy's part to save her brother!