- Text Size +

Steph moaned and wanted more. She pushed Amy's hand plunging the finger deeper inside herself. Amy was now fully turned on, wet, and into the new experience. Both girls stopped what they were doing and Amy was the first to be stripped. Steph raised Amy's shirt over her head and then removed her bra. The C breasts hung free and her nipples hard as rock. Amy then unclipped Steph's onesie and removed the top half. She also had Cs but hers were perkier and model like. Amy squeezed them being slightly jealous of them. She then went down and traced her tongue around Steph's nipple causing her to moan. Amy had never done this before but was enjoying it. Next she gently put her teeth on it and teased with nibbles. Amy new there wasn't any milk inside Steph's boob for some reason she wanted to try it, so she sucked really hard and squeezed. Steph was enjoying all of it but still wanted more. She leaned back onto her bed and gently lowered Amy's head until Amy's lips met her own.

Once the finger retreated I was left alone. There was just enough oxygen that I was able to breath. I felt the walls on either side of me and they were damp and sticky, they also pulsated when Steph moaned. The smell wasn't too bad either, they intensified my hormones and made me want to use the juices from Steph's vagina as lube and cum all over the inside of her. As much as I wanted to do that, I wanted to take a peek outside first. I crawled back the way that I was pushed in and it got harder and harder as I tried pushing my way back to the opening. I finally was able to squeeze my head through the tight hole and I saw my sister's naked boobs dangling in the distance. She was on all fours and her magnificent giantess body was a beautiful sight. I knew it was wrong according to society but I couldn't resist the urge to be even more turned on. However, my smile slowly faded when I saw sister's face lower right in front of me with her tongue out and ready. I tried to retreat but Steph had tightened up her muscles down there in anticipation.

Amy started at the top of Steph's pussy and licked her way down to the hole. Then she circled around it making Steph moan in temptation. Next she licked from the hole back up to the clit and then retreated and her and Steph repositioned themselves. 

All I could do was watch as my sister's tongue slowly ran down and across my face. It then circled around me like hunters would to their prey. I was of course turned on by this but at the same time, frightened by the giant mouth that could easily swallow me whole. The massive tongue gave me one last taste and then moved up back to the clit. I attempted to push my way back inside but then Steph started moving on the bed. It seemed like they were switching roles cause I was now face down with Steph's legs running out towards the bed on either side of me. And then I saw the familiar face of my sister slide directly underneath me. They were going to do 69.

Once Amy and Steph got undressed, they got into the 69 position And Steph started first. Being on top she could easily find Amy's clit. Amy was on her back and couldn't even start on Steph before she opened her mouth wide in pleasure. Her eyes were closed and she couldn't help but moan. She's never felt pleasure like this before. Amy wanted to give some back to Steph but it was just too good, she couldn't keep herself still enough. She moaned louder and louder as Steph worked her magic tongue on her clit. It wasn't too long before she orgasmed and shook from pleasure. It was her turn now to finish Steph. Amy grabbed a hold of Steph's butt cheeks and pulled her body down. She started on Steph's clit making circles with her tongue and sucking on it. She then made her way down to her vagina and shoved her whole tongue inside. Steph burst out in a loud gasp and moan. Amy moved her tongue around the inside of Steph's pussy feeling the walls and not noticing her little brother. She then brought her tongue back inside her own mouth to taste Steph's juices. She noticed it was saltier than expected. She then went back to Steph's clit and pushed against it hard with her tongue. After a couple minutes, Steph screamed with pleasure and shook from her orgasm. Amy noticed that Steph was squirting juices and she quickly put her mouth over and sucked in all her cum. 

I saw my sister's mouth positioned directly under me but before she could even get comfortable she opened her mouth wide in a big moan. I gazed down in amazement with a huge hard on. She moved around with her eyes closed and if I wasn't so memorized I would have used this time to call her name and get her attention. Amy now got louder and started to shake, I could tell she was about to orgasm. At that moment of time I didn't care she was my sister, I was so turned on I started humping the wall and cam at the same time she finished. The excitement soon turned to fear as Amy grew closer and all I could see was her chin and bottom lip. Steph was now moaning and I could feel liquid building around my feet tempting to push me further out. Next came my sister tongue and she pressed it directly into my face and pushed me deep into Steph's pussy. I was now holding onto the tip of her wet tongue as she moved it around. I noticed that she licked up all my cum that I spilled out against the wall. She then retracted her tongue and in desperate action I jumped off saving me from being eaten. The whole thing was terrifying but with my hormones going crazy I was still enjoying it. After having finished twice, I was surprised to find that I still wanted to finish again. Steph started moaning louder and I could barely stand as her vaginal walls contracted and loosened. Before I knew it, cum swept me off my feet and her movement knocked me around inside her vagina. Some of the liquid seeped out through the hole below me and I could hear Steph screaming in pleasure from her orgasm. Before I had time to do anything, all the cum including myself, were sucked out and landed into my sister's mouth. 

Amy liked the taste the Steph's cum as she swished it around. She then moved it to the back of her throat about to swallow.

Chapter End Notes:

 

* Find out if Max get's eaten alive!