- Text Size +

Mike's cum was like glue holding me down. I struggled and squirmed around but I couldn't move my arms or legs. Dianne's intestines moved around contracting as if she was making sure I was still inside her. I could tell there was a lot of movement but I couldn't tell what was happening. The smell of poo grew stronger as my brain slowly regained it's sanity and realized where I was. After what seemed like forever, Dianne's bowels started squeezing together and I was slowing being pushed towards her butthole. I realized I was being shit out but I didn't care, I just wanted to escape. I finally made my way out and I flopped into the toilet bowl. The cum dissipated into the water and I was free of the glue restraints. When I looked up, all I saw was Dianne's giant ass and her face looking down towards me in between her legs.

"I'm glad you survived darling, I had the greatest sex in my life and it would be a shame if I couldn't do it again." Dianne said smiling.

"What makes you think I would do that again?!" I shouted back angrily.

"Hmm, well if you don't cooperate, then I'll just have to torture you." Dianne said happily.

Right when she finished speaking, a stream of hot urine came out and landed right on top of me. The force pushed me underwater and tossed me around. I took some in my mouth and gaged at the horrendous taste. Once I surfaced again I was far enough away that I was able to take a big breath and cough the water and piss out of my lungs. The water was starting to turn yellow and then looking up I noticed her butthole was expanding and a massive turd was about to drop. I swam in the opposite direction as if my life depended on it. Only seconds later a bus sized turd splashed into the water and missed me by only a couple feet. The splash sent me soaring away and I was thankful it missed. I eventually made my way to the edge of the toilet bowl where I turned around and watched as Dianne wiped. The smell of shit consumed my nose as each piece of toilet paper fell into the water in front of me. She finally finished and then put her finger on the flush handle. My heart stopped.

"Just kidding, I wouldn't flush my favorite sex toy down the drain." Dianne said and then laughed.

I chose to not say anything back. My thoughts were too scrambled. Was that all Dianne really thought of me as? A living sex toy that she can torture and use for whatever she wanted. I'm not even a person to her anymore. The pleasure she had gotten from using me must have changed her brain. Or maybe she just is truly evil. Whatever it is, I need to get back to Amy. But I need to be smarter about it so I don't end up actually dying from her tortures. 

"Now let's get you washed up dear. It's late and I need to get some sleep, I have work tomorrow." Dianne said picking me up out of the toilet.

For some reason, I couldn't remember where she worked. Sunday is an odd day to work. 

Once she brought me under the tap, I remembered about the soap incident and I immediately panicked. It was too late for me to say anything and then water hit me. I noticed she went a little easier on me with the soap, but she still washed off all the pee and left over cum. Once she finished I coughed out the water I swallowed. It felt nice to be clean again. 

Dianne grabbed some dental floss from the cupboard and then said, "I can't have you sneaking off during the night so tonight you are going to be my special prisoner." 

"You..." I started to say but then the floss covered my mouth.

This was just like what Mike did to her, but now I am being dominated and I have no choice. The floss was wrapped around my body, over my arms, and all the way down to my angles. 

"Now you're like a little pea, I should have left you smelling like pee too." Dianne said giggling to herself. 

I squirmed in my new restraints but once again it was hopeless. 

"Goodnight Max." Dianne said with her same maniacal smile.

Next thing I knew I was being lowered and Dianne spread her legs. With her index finger, she pushed me deep into her pussy. She made sure I was all the way at the back and then her finger retreated. Just like that I was inside Dianne again. I was shocked that this was where she wanted to keep me overnight. I would have guessed a glass cup or in her purse or something. It was very warm and moist which wasn't too bad, smell was unpleasant but not nearly as bad as her ass. Moving around my chin, I managed to uncover my mouth from the floss but the rest of me was too tight to escape. Its funny how Amy used floss to save me but Dianne is using it to trap me. 

After being tossed and turned I figured Dianne was getting in bed, and then I faintly heard a muffled voice saying, "Goodnight hunny, I've missed you."

Dianne made a soft hum sound and then replied, "I've missed you too."

I could tell both of them were going to sleep as all the movement stopped. Without being able to do anything to escape I decided to just give in for now and sleep too. Dianne's insides grumbled which sounded like deep aliens communicating with each other. After a minute, my exhaustion kicked in and muted the outside world. My eyes slowly closed and I fell asleep.

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

** What do you guys think Dianne's job should be? I'm leaving this up to the readers, leave a comment on what you want it to be!