- Text Size +


"You have the right to remain silent." Dianne said seductively.

"And what if I refuse to cooperate?" Mike edged Dianne on.

"Well then I guess I'll have to use force to restrain you." Dianne smiled.

"Give me your best shot." Mike said smirking.

Dianne climbed on top of Mike and tried to grab his wrists to lock him up. However, Mike was too quick and he flipped her over onto her back. His muscles overpowered hers and he cuffed her wrists together over her head. 

"Seems like the villain has the upper hand now. You should have called for backup because now you are all mine." Mike said holding her down. 

Dianne resisted wanting to be the one in charge but Mike was stronger than she was. 

"You..." Dianne started saying but then was interrupted by a hand covering her mouth.

"Nuh uh uh, pretty cops don't get to talk." Mike said covering her mouth with one hand and holding her tied up hands down with the other. 

Mike then lowered his body towards Dianne's and pressed his dick against her super wet pussy. Dianne played with him by not spreading her legs. Mike used his knee to open her legs and then he thrusted hard. She was wet enough that his shaft slid through all the way to the back. Dianne gasped with pleasure and moaned through Mike's hand. Mike thrusted in and out with long strides making sure Dianne felt every inch of his hard dick inside her. She retaliated with arching her back and moaning even louder. Knowing that Max and her husband were both inside her at the same time was making her hormones go crazy. The feeling was just as amazing as she had imagined it would be 10 years ago. Mike thrusted harder and harder as Dianne's moans grew louder and louder. She was able to force her hands free from her husband's grip and she used them to grab Mike's back. Her nails pierced his skin causing him to moan and grunt in pleasure. Dianne was losing control of her body and she twisted and turned. Mike removed his hand from her mouth to help hold her down from moving too much. Then he brought his lips to her neck and started sucking and biting on it like a vampire would. She cried out in pleasure squeezing her pussy muscles and scratching Mike's back causing some skin to rip and bleed. 

Listening to Mike's and Dianne's conversation of foreplay was amazing. I knew it existed from porn and movies but I would have never thought it was actually a thing people did. I wish I could have experienced it from Mike's perspective because I would let Dianne dominate me and fuck me so hard. Instead, I am stuck in a giant dick hole. As Dianne climbed up on top of Mike, I felt them wrestling for control and I was being flung around everywhere. A dick doesn't just stay still, I almost flew out. Then next thing I knew, I was upside down looking towards Dianne's dripping wet pussy. Dianne resisted being dominated for a little bit but then I was pushed face first against her pussy lips. It was too tight for me and the dick to enter so it just soaked me in her juices. After a couple seconds, I was pushed fully submerged into her eager hole. Swallowed by the whispering eye. Her juices splashed me in the face and I ate some of it by mistake. Normally the smell would be overwhelming, but this time I was swallowing it by mouthfuls, so the smell wasn't an issue. I didn't mind the taste but at such quantities, it was just too much. I choked and gagged as I was repeatedly smashed in and out of Dianne. Mike picked up speed and I could faintly hear how much Dianne was enjoying it. I then noticed her wet walls around me getting tighter and contracting in immense pleasure. Just as I thought I was about to get covered and drown in both of their cum, Mike pulled out and I was back into the brightness of the room. Some pre-cum started sliding up my leg and then made its way past me and dripped off the head of his dick. The feeling of it was awful. It was a clear liquid but it was very slimy to the touch. The cum made it easy for me to get my hand free to wipe both of their cum off of my face. When I opened my eyes again, I was looking at Dianne's massive ass spread wide before me. She was planted on all fours and was ready to take Mike's dick right up her tight butthole.

Dianne arched her back so her ass was high in the air and her boobs pressed against the bed. She spread her legs just enough to give Mike the perfect entrance point. Mike grabbed her ass cheek with one hand and his dick with the other. He didn't need any lube as her juices were still covering his dick. He slowly pressed his head against the hole and it reluctantly accepted it. He felt something a little weird in the head of his dick but continued to push anyways. Mike finally got the end inside and then started to go in and out. He moved at a slow pace to not hurt Dianne too much but once he loosened her butthole up a bit, she pushed back towards him causing him to fully penetrate her. He slid his shaft all the way to the back of her bowels and Dianne moaned in more pleasure. 

"Fuck me hard." Dianne demanded. 

"Don't worry my little slut, you'll be getting all of me." 

Mike then picked up his speed thrusting into Dianne tight asshole. After a couple minutes Mike started breathing heavily ready to finish.

"Harder! Cum in me!" Dianne said orgasming. 


His dick was harder than ever and he grabbed her hair as squeezing her ass. Dianne's whole body started twitching as she moaned. Dianne squeezed her insides as tight as she could and Mike's dick exploded cum filling her up. 

I was face to face with Dianne's butthole and it looked hungry. As Mike pressed his dick into it, the precum had made my surroundings slippery and I was pushed fully into the head. I pushed on either side of the walls but it was no use. Once his dick entered Dianne's butt, her hole was so tight that I could feel the walls of Mike's dick pressing into me on either side. They pushed me further down his shaft with every thrust. I figured that I had made it all the way down and then I gave up hope. Dianne was probably having the greatest time of her life while I was doomed to live the rest of my short life inside Mike's dick. Their speed picked up and I felt the walls around me open up a bit giving me more room to move. By the time I realized what was going to happen, it hit me. A pool full of semen shot up from my feet and pushed me along with it as it. The whole thing happened very quickly and then I shot out Mike's dicks deep into Dianne's ass. There was a lot more room in there but the cum was too sticky and I couldn't get out. The clear white substance covered me from head to toe and I even got some in my mouth. I nearly barfed. The thought of little sperm swimming on my body was horrible. But I was helpless, doomed to the confined bowels of a giantess I had lust for.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

** Let me know what you think!