- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

**  Another chapter! 

 


Damn, trapped to another butt hole, I thought to myself. Why does it have to always be the butt? The smell of ass especially to this degree was not pleasant. Just as I was thinking that, I heard some grumbling. Oh no, not again! I put my hands on either side of the closed hole, ineffectively pushing them closed. The rumbling got louder and I closed my eyes. Just as I thought I was about to be covered in fart extracts, her butt clenched together stopping the fart. I was squished in the process but I was still thankful to have been spared. I decided to not make too much movement or Dianne might punish me with releasing the death fart. 


"So any progress with finding out who was behind the bombings?" Steph asked her dad.


Mike finished chewing his food then replied, "We're close but not yet sweetheart, the terrorist organization is very secretive." 


"Well I hope you are the one to kill the bastards who did it." Laura added.


"Laura we don't speak like that at the table. Even if they do deserve it." Dianne said.


I noticed that my sister never really contributed to the conversations until after dinner. Dianne pulled her aside as everyone was cleaning up. Maybe this is when Dianne will let her know that I'm alive.


"Amy, there's something I need to tell you about max." Dianne said.


I was trying my hardest to hear what she was saying but then her voice got quieter almost like a whisper, and I missed what she said. I heard Laura's name said and that was about it. Then she raised her voice again and I caught the end of it.

 

"So Max is okay and all is good, right?" Dianne finished.


"Oh, yeah, okay, all is good." Amy agreed slightly confused.


What did Dianne say to my sister? Did she tell her about me? Something seemed fishy. And it wasn't the vagina I was next to.


Dianne walked back to the kitchen and said, "Okay girls, time for you to go. And Steph you know my rules, don't be out too late."


"Got it mom. Okay Amy let's go. And you too brat, come on we'll talk about our sisterly love in the car" Steph said sarcastically.


"Ew." Laura said following them out the door.


That was it, I am officially alone with a secretly maniacal but smoking hot giantess, and her unknowing husband. I really didn't want to see a giants dick so I decided to try to escape again. I pushed against Dianne's butt hole, instead of escaping, I was being pulled in by it. She was contracting her butt muscles and the movement was sucking me into it. I really didn't want to, but in self defense, I bit the sensitive flesh around her butt hole.


"Ouch!" Dianne yelped in shock, grabbing her butt. 


"Everything alright dear?" Mike asked startled.


"Oh yes just a bug, I'll meet you in our room in 30 minutes, okay?" Dianne replied.


"I'll be ready for you." Mike said as he walked towards their bedroom.


Dianne then reached into her pants and pulled me out breaking the few threads holding me down. I was now terrified of what she was going to do to me. Is she going to punish me for biting her? Or even torture me? 


"Now Maxipoo, didn't your mom ever teach you that biting was bad? If you were my son I'd have spank you." Dianne said smiling as if happy that I bit her.


"Sorry I was afraid that your butt was going to eat me." I said hoping that she would forgive me.


"Darling, you're adorable, my butt eating you is the least of your worries. I have had someone like you before, I know how to punish a naughty perverted boy." Dianne said with the same smile.


She then walked into the bathroom and grabbed a cotton ball. She dabbed it in soap and then pushed it into my face. The cotton consumed my entire face and soap was the only thing I could taste or smell. I flailed my arms around panicking in fear. Her fingers were too strong for my weak little body. The soap was the worst part. As a kid I tried licking it and that was bad enough, but now I am breathing it in and I would rather die than continue this. After a couple minutes in hell, my senses were starting to fade. I noticed my arms becoming very weak and my wish was being granted, I was dying. Just as I had accepted my fate, Dianne lifted the cotton ball off my face and fresh air rushed back into my lungs. I coughed for a few minutes after and then I angrily brought my face up towards Dianne's face. All anger instantly turned to fear and I examined her. She was biting her bottom lip and her hand placed on her crotch. She had truly enjoyed watching me suffer, and it turned her on. I was speechless. She then lowered me under the faucet and washed the soap off, almost as if she was washing her sins away. 

"Now that I've washed the bad behavior out of you, we can enjoy a 3 way with my husband. Oh Max I've been dreaming of this for so long, you have no idea. I've been pretty nice to you so you better be on your best behavior. Got it?" Dianne said getting increasingly more wet.

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

** This is what Dianne had said to Amy 


"Amy, there's something I need to tell you about max"

"Your mom has told me that he's missing, but I reassured her that he wasn't. Laura said that she heard you girls talking to him."

"So Max is okay and all is good, right?" Dianne finished.

"Oh, yeah, okay, all is good." Amy agreed slightly confused.