- Text Size +

'No New Messages' read the greyed-out text, adjacent to which was a small letter icon. Narumi sighed at these words, continuing her time-passing activity of tapping a smooth nail against the surface of her desk. A slow day at work was a soul crushing experience, the hours dragging on and on, reaching almost sensory-deprivation levels of boredom. If only she had someone to talk to, not one of her busy co-workers that were buzzing around, someone to just keep in her pocket and chat with at times like these. Narumi had an odd epiphany, she did know someone that fit that bill. It was school break this time of year, so Joji would be home alone right now knowing him. But did she dare? Bringing strangers into the office and goofing off was never a good thing to do, for either of them... but an entire day like this would probably drive her mad. Narumi pressed the sleek metallic button on the side of her phone, the thing coming to life. Thanks to modern technology Joji was only a message away.

On the opposite side of the city, Joji sat in a similar situation as his partner; the minutes dragging by as he stared blankly at his computer screen, half-reading some message board about his favourite online game. It was school break, his parents told him that he should be out with his friends or catching up on his homework, but he decided to spend his time with his other hobby: procrastination. A soft buzzing rung from his pants pocket, the teen responding by checking what the commotion was about. 

The top of his screen read 'Narumi', odd that she would contact him at this time. He looked down the display; inside an inoffensive grey box was a short message: 'I'm sooo bored at work. Can u come over asap?'. Joji furrowed his brow, slightly confused. His thumbs got to work authoring the reply. 'What do u mean come over? To ur office?' the message whizzed through the air to the bored woman anxiously waiting for a response. Narumi's screen was similar to Joji's except the name at the top read 'Jojid84;' the heart a small signature to express her love. 'YES! Im so bored. Pleeease? d84;' was her reply. Joji really didn't want to go, the trouble both of them could get in... But he stared at the little heart at the end of the message, this small sign of affection winning him over. 'Ill be over soon' he tapped out as he hastily put on pants and checked the time-tables of the maglevs.

---

The warm spring sun was obscured to Joji in the shade of a towering public bench, the construct designed for any passing giants in need of a rest. He waited for Narumi, the giant woman agreeing to meet him here, just outside of the office building. The building that he current stared at, the building that, even though not the biggest in the city, was mind-bogglingly large on a scale that only a tiny person that had lived in the city their whole life would be able to grasp; luckily Joji was one such tiny. After a few minutes of the boy nervously staring at any giant legs that stomped by, praying that one of those giants didn't need a rest and likely lead to an awkward encounter, he saw Narumi on the horizon. The giant woman wore a plain white button-up shirt with a black skirt, stockings, and heels; a simple office worker ensemble. She marched out to the bench, luckily not many people around to see her, especially gossiping workmates that questioned what she was doing out of the office. When she finally arrived she squatted down, thankfully the tiny boy was present. Dressed in a t-shirt and long pants he was somewhat more casual than the older giant. She placed her palm down, ready to receive the tiny, to which he enthusiastically scrambled on. "Joji! Thank you for coming. You won't believe how boring it was this morning, I just need someone to pass the time with."

"No problem. I couldn't just leave you bored, right?" he replied in his put-on suave tone, trying to act confident, even while looking around to see if anyone was watching them, betraying his trepidation.

"Now I'm not exactly allowed to bring you in, I don't think. But that shouldn't be a problem if we stay quiet, okay?" Joji nodded in response, understanding the precautions. Narumi smiled before slipping him into the breast pocket of her shirt, the bulge of her chest curving upwards, placing him not exactly perpendicular to the ground. "There we go, now you're always close to my heart." she smiled, Joji couldn't help but chuckle a little at this soppy statement, putting him at ease about being here. This wasn't Joji's first foray into the world of pocket transportation, the small sleeve being a convenient place to keep someone his size. He enjoyed the slight bobbing of her breasts and the silkiness of her shirt fabric as she walked, the tapping of heels drowned out by office buzz as soon as she entered the building. Narumi smiled at passers-by, her co-workers nodding or smiling back, not noticing the small outline on her breast pocket. Narumi made sure to check her pocket whenever she wasn't being watched, just offering a smile of reassurance or even a wink if she dared, Joji always present to return the smile and give a thumbs-up. After a harrowing ride in the elevator, the upward motion dizzying to the already high up tiny, Narumi stepped out onto her floor, grey box cubicles filling the whole thing like a maze. She was just about to enter into her own little office nook when she was intercepted by a co-worker.

"Hey, Narumi, could you run these down to the photocopier? I just need twenty copies or so." came the mysterious voice, their face obscured to Joji, even if the vague outline of their body could be just barely spied through the fibrous strands.

"Well, um... okay... I'll leave them on your desk." she said, not having any excuses that she could use to dodge the request.

"Thanks, you're a doll."

Narumi peered into her pocket, just seeing into the thin wavy aperture. She displayed a small put-on smile, trying to convey the message of 'be patient' to her pocket boy. Joji understood and decided to comply, reclining fully, the small triangular stitch at the base acting like a hammock for him, gently swaying with her steps. 

The electronic clunking of the photocopier played within the small room, Narumi's hand supporting her head as she sighed in boredom. She peered into her pocket, the relaxing tiny completely unfazed by the screeching noise. With a giggle Narumi prodded the outside of the pocket, just in an attempt to disturb him, the giant tip of her finger knocking him in his hammock. Joji was initially indifferent to the prodding, but it simply didn't stop, deciding to glare at the giant face hovering above him. Narumi just winked back, her tongue sliding from between her lips and sticking out at him cheekily. Joji rolled over back in his hammock, hiding his smiling face, he couldn't stay mad at her. Finally the pages were done, Narumi depositing them on her co-worker's desk and returning to her own cubicle, the small grey box decorated by only a calendar with a variety of kitten and puppy pictures accompanying each month and a landscape photograph of an idyllic countryside. With several slender fingers Joji was gripped, interrupted again from his relaxation and placed on the desk, Narumi's massive form blocking the view of him from any passing co-workers.

"We need to be really quiet, okay?" Narumi's voice a soft whisper, she could afford to be with Joji's sensitive ears. Joji just nodded in response, the woman patting his hair with a swirl-patterned fingertip. "So how have you be-" Narumi paused her question, her eyes shooting to her screen. '2 New Messages' read the now black text, the letter icon a dark blue. Joji watched as her eyes scanned over the messages she received. "Oh of course. Now I have work." she said unthinkingly loud, rolling her eyes in response. She exhaled from her nose as she looked down at Joji, annoyed at their time being cut short. "Can I leave you here honey?" her voice returned to a soft whisper.

"I... uhh... guess?"

"I'll be a few minutes, okay?" she said with an appreciative smile, raising from her office chair and quickly scurrying away.

Joji stood amid the detritus of the desk, the surface messy with the miscellaneous over-sized stationary. He wandered around the flat plain, observing the pieces of equipment at their new scale; pencils, notes, a staple remover, all thoroughly boring. He had tried to shift the towering mouse around, to see if he may be able to browse the internet, albeit with incredible difficulty. Sadly for him the elephantine hunk of plastic was simply too heavy to budge, and not long after he discovered that the keys were also too resistant to use, even when he jumped with all his weight on one. 

"Narumi!" the call cut through the ambient office droning, the feminine voice sounding at most one cubicle over. Joji was staring at the side vent of the horizontal computer tower when he heard this, taking a few moments to process and snap out of his mesmerised state. In a panic he dived behind the first thing that he reasonably could: a stapler. His heart was beating as he cowered behind the acrylic jaws, at its tallest point reaching much higher than him, even if he was standing. "Narumi! Can I borrow your sta- oh." said the voice, realising the woman was not currently in her cubicle. With Narumi gone, what was the harm in borrowing her stationary for a single moment? With her purple varnished nails she gripped onto the top jaw of the stapler, the shiny talons almost brushing against the startled boy, jumping back and staring in shock at the hand. "Ah!" it was the woman's turn to jump, shocked at the sight of a tiny person behind the piece of office equipment. "What on Earth are you... Joji?" she said in a confused tone. Joji now recognised this woman: her brown hair and matching eyes, her distinct face, even her sizeable bust... this was Shiina, the monster that dropped him on her giant breat. The brunette squatted down by her friend's office chair, stapler in hand. "What are you doing here?" she asked in a harsh whisper, feeling slightly awkward after their less than cordial previous encounter.

"Oh... hello Shiina." he waved "Narumi was just... bored. So she asked me to come!" his voice a feigned enthusiastic innocence, failing to hide a tremor. "Don't tell anyone, please?" he begged, wringing his tiny hands together and smiling at the older woman.

Shiina looked away, as if in deep contemplation. "Okay... you're secret is safe with me." she said with a smile. "About what happened last time..."

"Oh, no. That's just water under the bridge, really." he said, though in truth he still wasn't sure if he could trust her, even now slightly terrified.

"Oh!" Narumi said as she turned the corner into her cubicle, almost dropping the wad of paper she held under her arm. "S-shiina, what are you doing in here?" she blurted out, the woman rising to face her friend.

"Narumi! I was... just... uhhh... stapler! Yes, I was borrowing a stapler." she finally recalled why she had come in, holding up the acrylic piece of stationary, quickly applying a press to her own wad of paper. 

Narumi shot a glance to the table, Joji standing awkwardly. "So... uh..."

"It's fine, Naru, you're secret is safe with me." whispered Shiina as she lay a hand on her friend's shoulder. Returning the stapler and marching to her adjacent cubicle. 

Narumi collapsed into her office chair, buckling from her weight. Looking around she made sure the coast was clear and leaned in for a hushed conversation. "Well, after that encounter... Lunch is in 30 minutes, and if you can hold out I'll slip a few morsels to you, okay sweety?"

---

"Wait, really? Here?" said Eriko, the blond worker sitting in her cubicle, shocked at what her friend was saying.

"Yeah, she must've smuggled him in inside her pocket or something." said Shiina to her friend, the brunette always the gossiping sort.

---

Silently the metal stakes broke through the tough red outer hide, allowing them into the softer portion of the fruit. The piece of tomato was brought up to Narumi's mouth, pulling it off with her teeth and lips and enjoying the slightly acidic taste, balsamic vinegar just perceptible within morsel, now a mashed red blob in her mouth. As she ate her salad the other girls gave her queer looks, they knew, all thanks to Shiina, that Narumi had smuggled an illicit item with her today. It was safe to assume that she had brought him out to lunch, not wanting to leave him bored in her office, where had she squirrel away the little thing? Perhaps in her pocket? Or maybe her handbag? They weren't sure, but he was there, silently observing the conversation. None of the girls noticed the very slight bulge from inside her bra, the ruffles of the shirt making it not so obvious. Narumi knew she made a risk by doing this, after the last time she decided to keep him inside her, Joji almost causing an intense case of public humiliation. But she trusted him more now, believing him when he said he wouldn't claw at her nipple like a lewd gremlin. Indeed Joji was content to lay against her warm skin, the foamy cup pushing on him gently, casting him in darkness and muffling the sounds of the cafe bustling during lunch hour. He took a deep breath, the air thick with fabric air, but carrying the tiniest hint of pheromone and flowery soap. He actually liked the strange mustiness in here, an odd mix of Earthy and flowery smells in a warm, thick atmosphere. He was sealed in this slice of heaven securely, Narumi rebuttoning her white shirt after he was in so even if he tried to climb out it would be difficult. It was impossible to not get aroused here, intimately cuddled against womanly assets and only a single shimmy away from her dimpled areola, but he needed to contain himself. 

"So, Narumi, how's Joji doing?" asked Akari, knowing well that the little creature was likely in earshot. It didn't bother her that he was here so much, in fact she was almost jealous, her husband not the right size to be carried via pocket. 

"He's doing well, actually. He's on school break so he has some free time." she said between bites of her salad, she needed to remember to sneak away a few bites for Joji, not wanting to slide the food down her shirt like some kind of maniac. Joji readjusted against the soft flesh to have an ear to the soft wall, listening in on the conversation. Perhaps it was rude, but the conversation was about him, so it probably cancelled out. 

"Hmmm, so what's he been doing all break?" was Akari's follow up question, maybe hoping to spot any glances she made while talking about him.

"Oh, you know, video games, movies, whatever a teenager is up to nowadays." she dismissed with a wave of her fork. The girls continued their various meals.

"How was he after that night at the party..." asked Natsue, the redhead who had dropped him into her drink. The girls all turned to look in unison, it hadn't been discussed much, everyone had made their apology to the boy separately, although they were all vicariously through Narumi. Natsue had more to regret however, personally almost killing the poor thing.

"Well, the morning after he didn't move until about three in the afternoon, but other than that he was fine." she said, a slight snark in her intonation. It was true, though the women weren't entirely to blame for his weakness that day, his little foray into body exploration just as guilty. Natsue slid down her chair in embarrassment, an awkward silence descending on the table. 

"What do Joji's friends think about you?" asked Hisako, the dark haired woman broke the silence and taking a sip of her iced tea. 

"He hasn't told them yet..." Narumi needed to be careful here. She wished Joji wasn't so shy sometimes, even if it was part of his charm. It was inevitable that his friends learned about her, but he kept this whole thing under wraps like it was a government secret.

"Oh really? You don't think he's... ashamed, do you?"

"No! No, he's just... shy at times, he's scared of what they'd think." 

"What would they think, do you reckon?" 

"Joji said they would probably mock him in a 'specific' size department, if you know what I mean." she said, the table erupting into giggles. Narumi felt a minuscule thump on her breast, surely an annoyed Joji lashing out. "But he said he could just bring up these." Narumi punctuated her sentence by gripping a handful of breast, not a coincidence that it was the one Joji happened to be pressed against, the boy squeezed tight against her sensitive region as she fondled herself, her way of getting pay-back for his little outburst. The girls giggled even louder, Narumi wearing a big smile on her face, but not for the reason they suspected. 

"Oh my, look at the time. We're due back." said Akari as she looked at her watch, rising from her seat. The other girls following suit, Narumi made sure she had her lunch wrapped up, she could swear she felt the stomach grumbles against her breast.

---

Joji was back inside the giant silky pocket of Narumi, the older woman buzzing around the office, occasionally stopping to ask a question of a co-worker. It was just her luck to be bogged down in work the moment Joji arrived. Joji just lay in his hammock, letting the swaying of her steps relax him. Narumi was almost annoyed, him just lazing about while she was busy on her feet, she remembered that she had invited him here in the first place, so she couldn't expect him to do work. The office worker had just finished dropping off a thick stack of paper to a co-worker and her feet were tired after walking in her black pumps for so long, she needed a rest. She made her way to the office kitchen, even though it had been only a few hours since lunch she thought she deserved a snack. Flicking on the plastic nib at the base of the electric kettle Narumi retrieved a mug, sugar, milk and coffee grounds. She sat at the chair and waited for the kettle to boil, dangling her heel from her foot casually as she tapped her nail on the table. Curious as to how her little companion was doing she peered again into the ruffles of her pocket, Joji the embodiment of relaxation, not sure if he was even awake. The metallic vessel whistled as vapour poured from the opening, Narumi's rise from the chair accompanied by the screeching of the tiles enough to startle Joji back to the world of the living. The hot beverage was made, and Narumi decided to treat herself to a cookie from the jar, a small jam tart. She quickly wolfed down the pale pastry, savouring the strawberry on her lips as she took a sip of her coffee, able to just peek down to her pocket boy over the lip of her cup. Joji stared up to her, a puppy-dog quality in his tiny eyes, as if he was begging, and she could guess for what. A giggle bounced him in her pocket slightly as she returned to her seat; it was sufficient barren in this part of the office, no one looking their way, just enough for her to take out Joji and tease him further. 

"Awww, Honey. Are you hungry? Or thirsty?" she asked with a big grin, taking a swig of the warm coffee.

"Both." he responded, subsisting on a breakfast of cheap cereal and a lunch of a single julienne carrot fragment.  

"Well, would you like one of those tarts?" she whispered, still careful that they weren't found out.

"Yes!" from inside her pocket they looked absolutely delicious, and he was eager to give one a try.

Narumi pushed away from the table, the screeching of the legs against the tile shrill in his small ears. Without breaking eye contact she opened the jar and took one out, a perfectly round, ruffled, lightly dusted beauty with a thin veneer of sweet, sticky jam coated on the centre. She returned to her seat, holding the baked delight between two fingers, Joji's mouth salivating at the table sized cookie, imagining taking a giant handful of the strawberry coating. Narumi parted her lips and with three quick bites it was gone, turned to a saliva-mush by her teeth and tongue. Joji's jaw dropped, how could she do this? This time she had gone too far. Before he could verbalise his frustration he was hoisted up by Narumi, placing him on her palm and bringing him to her lips, treating Joji to a sight; within the plump wrinkles of her lips was debris from the tart; jam, crumbs, sugar, all of it lightly dusting the red surface, held between the sensitive, meaty folds of skin. Joji began to see where this was going. 

"Hurry up, it's hard to not lick my lips." she giggled, the whisper blowing a breathy jam scented gale on the young boy. 

Extending his tongue, he leaned in, licking up a smear of jam from her top lip, nibbling on a pastry crumb located in the same chasm. It was just as delicious as he imagined, with the added romantic benefit of feeling the soft erogenous lips. He spread his arms for support against them, allowing him better purchase to nibble at what he pleased, his hands tickling the woman even more than she already was. He moved down, onto all-fours like a dog, searching the buxom surface for his next treat, a fine dusting of sugar calling to him. He hastily licked up the sweet stuff, just now noticing the puffing of rosy cheeks to either side of him, telling him that Narumi was holding back a laugh, and he had to hurry if he wanted more. Narumi needed to use all the mental power in her body to resist popping out her tongue to lick up the remains of her snack and alleviate the terrible tickling from the tiny boy's tongue and lips, so delicate on her own mountain-sized oral labia. What would someone think if they saw them? Appalled? Confused? Disgusted? Maybe, but that made it even better. Narumi was becoming a little excited from this, the teen was doing what amounted to passionately kissing her in the middle of her office, in fact she realised not all of his nibbles were to simply collect food. Soon enough Narumi broke, her tongue escaping the confines of her mouth to finally lick her lips, not before grazing Joji with its studded surface, leaving a sheen of saliva on his face which he was scrambling to wipe off. Narumi muffled her snicker, the sight a bit of physical comedy. Joji had managed to scrape off all the gooey remnants, Narumi holding her other hand over her mouth as she tried to conceal her laughing. Joji could see the comedy in it, and falling for her infectious giggle he began to laugh to himself. Narumi couldn't help but poke him softly, tickling his stomach with a nail and causing him to laugh and roll around even more than before. Joji tried to playfully fight off the finger, Narumi not letting up as she continued to entertain both herself and him. 

"Hello, Narumi?" Akari said, poking her head around the corner as she saw her friend fingering something on her palm.

Narumi tucked her hand to her side, holding the young boy in her closed fist. "Yes, Akari?" she blurted out quickly, her warm palm enveloping Joji and warming him slightly.

"I just heard you laughing, is something the matter?"

"Oh... I was just... remembering a joke I heard!" Narumi was satisfied with her excuse.

"Mmhhhmm." Akari nodded suspiciously before turning to leave, not totally convinced.

Narumi brought Joji back into view "Phew... that was close... are you still thirsty sweety?" she asked innocently, returning to their snack break. 

Joji swallowed, feeling his dry throat, and nodded. The giant woman wrapped her fingers around the ceramic ring melded to the side of the vessel, this operation would have to be incredibly delicate. She lifted the rim up to her palm, tilting it just enough for the steamy brown fluid to reach the lip of the cup. She nodded to Joji, beckoning him to take a sip, to which he complied. He stood at the rim, the giant vessel of brown stuff fogging up the area, and considered how he was going to do this. To take a sip he would need to submerge his entire face in the drink, not pleasant at this scolding temperature. He looked over to Narumi, the woman shrugging, perhaps she hadn't thought this through. He cupped his palms, maybe he could do it just fast enough without any burning. Joji learnt seconds later, that no, he couldn't, desperately jumping as his shirt was stained by a burning brown splotch. Narumi set the mug down as she blew on him in an attempt to cool him down, a torrent of air passing from the thin gap in her lips onto him, blowing his hair back as if in a wind tunnel. Eventually it cooled, albeit his t-shirt now ruined with an ugly brown blob on it. Narumi rolled her eyes as she travelled back to her cubicle, he could be an idiot at times.

---

Joji was shirtless on the desk, discarding the now brown piece of cloth that was his shirt. He wrapped his arms around his torso as the cool conditioned air of the office kissed his now exposed skin, he would begin to start shivering soon. Narumi just stared at him, her bottom lip pinned under her incisor in thought. She had an incredibly evil idea running through her head, one that she was sure she needed to go through with. 

She leaned in slightly, "Hmmm, Joji, are you cold?" she asked, her tone making it blatantly obvious that she was playing coy.

"Y-yes." he said, his teeth not responding as they clacked together in a chatter.

Narumi came in even closer, the warm air from her nose actually alleviating his hypothermia. "I have an idea to warm you up." she said in a breathy seductive timbre, backing up to lick her lips in metaphorical hunger. Joji clenched his fist, she really knew how to push his buttons when she wanted to, especially after an entire day tucked so close to her, maybe she had this planned from the very beginning even. "Here?" he asked, trying to peer around Narumi to the cubicle exit, the prospect of 'fooling around' in an office tantalising but terrifying. 

A sly wink was all she responded with, a wolfish grin connecting her ears. She picked him up so he lay shirtless on her palm, bringing him close to her mouth and popping out her tongue, dabbing the tip onto one of his pants legs, the moisture being absorbed into it. "Oh no, you're pants are ruined too. You're going to need to take them off." she smiled, maybe her line was a bit cheesy but still alluring. Joji complied, pulling off his now soaked pants and underpants, sitting completely naked on her palm. She threw away the rags, mindful of his tiny phone in his pocket. Two slender fingers held him in their goldilocks grip; not too tight and not too loose. She brought him between her spread legs and into the ruffles of her skirt, casting him in shadow from the fabric. The immense seductress wore sensible panties with garter belts attached to her long brown stockings, the straps wrapped along her full thighs which almost kissed in this shaded space. To Joji's surprise he wasn't placed into the silky fabric of her undergarments, instead he was pressed onto the inside of her thigh, the skin incredibly soft to the touch. The other thigh came in close, pressing against Joji and enveloping him in the doughy, squishy, silky prison. He sunk slightly into the supple flesh, hugged to all sides by the intoxicating skin, warm and heavenly to feel. There was something about it that instantly made him insanely aroused, he had heard of 'thigh men' and was beginning to see the draw, it was exciting to be so deep within the ruffles of her skirt like this. He drew in a haggard breath of anticipation, knowing Narumi it wouldn't be enough to leave him in her warm, body wash and pheromone scented grasp, even if his member was already pressed tight into the pliant surface comfortably. As if on cue everything around him began to shift and move, slowly and sensually the skin and flesh glided around his form, stimulating his entire body at once in a rhythmic dance. Narumi returned to the computer monitor, doing the final bits of tedious work she had to with her little toy encased so snuggly between her thick, voluptuous thighs. Joji couldn't resist doing his own pleasuring, occasionally stroking the flesh around him for a little extra arousal, even kissing or licking if he so desired. The deceptively diligent office worker had a stupid grin on her face the entire time, it was something special to overwhelm a boy with the casual movements of her thighs alone, and so naughty to do it at work. Other than that it was enormous fun to feel his slow writhings against her skin, rubbing her thighs back and forth, up and down, around in circles at different and random intervals, changing the seductive pattern with her whim and feeling how he reacted. Joji was increasing in intensity, grabbing fat handfuls of meat and squeezing, knowing that it wasn't enough to hurt the titanic woman he was totally surrounded by. He could hear the clicking of her mouse and tapping at the keyboard even while enveloped, she was going about her day while he was being squeezed by the buttery flesh of her thighs, and that was exciting. Narumi was having so much fun, what would happen if someone were to catch them? She bit her bottom lip, even though it was Joji that revealed himself to have this exhibitionist fetish she was beginning to see the appeal, maybe he wasn't the only one learning new things. 

"Hello? Narumi?" Rina poked her head into the small cubicle, Narumi swivelling around in her office chair to face her intruding friend. After a millisecond of hesitation Narumi crossed her legs, the ladylike thing to do. It was actually a difficult manoeuvre to perform with Joji stuck between, a slight miscalculation dropping him, and perhaps making him noticed, or crushing him to death... what a way to go.

"Oh, Rina, can I help you?" she asked, completely nonchalant, bouncing her leg slightly, rubbing her thighs together in a seemingly innocuous movement. Joji was slightly disoriented after being swivelled around and shifted at an angle, one of the massive surfaces now on top of him, bouncing back and forth in a motion that was no less tantalising. He could hear the muffled conversation of the two giants above him, Rina was so close... could she not see what they were doing? He shivered, what if they were caught? He couldn't help but wiggle through the malleable skin that wrapped around him more intensely, inadvertently giving Narumi an even harder time of keeping a straight face. 

"Could you please go over this sheet? I just want to be sure I haven't made any mistakes." Rina said in an unsure tone, the way Narumi was acting was slightly strange, and after the rumour that she had that little boyfriend of hers with her, she was suspicious. From her vantage point she never would have guessed he was tucked tightly under her ruffled black skirt. 

"N-no problem, just let me see."

Narumi scanned the paper, the ink characters hard to focus on. She wasn't in the best mental state for proofreading, what with Joji squeezed tightly. She continued bobbing her leg as she scanned for any errors, wanting to make sure Joji was still entertained, and by his movements he was. She switched legs, the manoeuvre again taking a great deal of caution to ensure he didn't slip out, continuing the same teasing bobbing and rubbing. "Well, seems good to me." she said as she handed it back to her friend, not completely confident. 

"Thanks, I'm really bad at that stuff, ya know?"

Narumi paused, because at that moment she felt a tiny bit of moisture spill onto the inside of her thigh, Joji's motions stopping. "Y-yeah. No problem." she smiled. Rina's parting footsteps were muffled by the carpet, stomping back to do whatever work she needed.

Narumi parted her thighs, allowing Joji to drop from between them, landing softly on the padded seat of her office chair. She picked him up, his naked body red from the heat and exertion. Narumi giggled, she brought him close, a large smug smile drawn across her face. "How was indulging in your little public lewdness kink, honey?".

"I... I actually thought we were going to get caught!" he panted out, half excited and half terrified.

"Mmmm, me too. When Rina came in I thought for sure she would notice, luckily I'm the master of keeping cool." she said, both of them laughing at her boast. "Well, its almost close-up time. And I think you don't want to take the maglev naked, so you're coming home with me."

"Sounds good."

Narumi pulled back the elastic of her stocking, slipping Joji into it and allowing it to snap back into place, held back against her thigh. "Enjoy the ride, sweety." Taking his messy clothes in her pocket she walked out of the office. As she walked by Shiina swore that she saw Joji strapped to her thigh, held by the elastic of her stocking; the woman couldn't help but feel a little jealous of Narumi, goofing off the entire day to play with her boyfriend. Oh well, let them have their fun.

---

Joji was tucked into the crease of Narumi's elbow, the older woman wearing her favourite sultry sweater, the one she wore when they first met. She dug her bare toes into the soft carpet floor as she intently watched the TV, Joji wearing his causal spare clothes he left at her house. The show was some soppy drama that Joji didn't care for, feeling it a waste of the giant screen he could enjoy. He was lost in thought, the conversation he had listened in on during lunch making him think.

"Narumi." he opened with, finally deciding on his answer.

"Yes dear?" she said, not looking away from the screen.

"I've decided... when the break's over I'm going to tell my friends about us."

She turned to face him, trying to hide the small sense of happiness in her eyes. "Really? That's great!"

"Yeah... and I think we need a picture as proof."

"Oh, that's no problem at all. Come here!" she enthusiastically picked him up, searching for her phone with her other hand. She held the standing Joji to her face, pressing him against her warm cheek closely. She pulled up her phone, switching to the rear facing camera and began composing the image. When they were both in shot she snapped the picture, the blinding flash startling Joji. "There you go sweety, this one will make all your friends jealous."

"T-thank you..." he said as he rubbed the back of his neck, he never really liked posing for photos. "H-hey!" Narumi puckered her lips and kissed his back, the shutter sound echoing through the room. Narumi giggled, the first one for him, the second one was for her.