- Text Size +

Diana brought Sylvia and Nate across their vast residence… to a room with two people. The entirety of the short walk over, Vicki’s demanding voice boomed behind us. With Diana’s incredible stride, it took less than a minute to make it to the other end of the Small Sister Estate. She lowered Sylvia to the floor, just casually breaking the roof to drop her in.

“This home ain’t got much left in it anyways… not with the damage Vicki and I have done,” Diana sighed with a care-free tone. Two ordinary, small people were inside the room. Both middle-aged… both people who had recently disappeared from their presence.

Diana’s parents. Sylvia’s parents. Vicki’s parents.

“Mom…” Sylvia looked taken aback, staring at the middle-aged woman, slumped against the back of the wall. “I haven’t seen you in years… what in the world are you doing here!? And why now… haven’t you seen the news… your kids are giant monsters… we probably don’t have long to live… with the way the military’s acting…”

“I just… wanted to see you…” she replied.

“Shut up Kristen…” Sylvia responded, shaking her head. I had little idea why she was using her first name. “You abandoned us completely when we started college… I’m sure you came back now because you’re a researcher. It’s something to do with what’s happened to us.”

“Guilty as charged…” Kristen shook her head, widely. With brown, mousy hair, and a slim build… she was even shorter than me. It was hard to believe she had triplets… who are not utterly gigantic.

“I just thought I’d tell all of you what’s actually going on…” Kristen continued. “And I was also upset at a certain someone… your dad… just wanted money for all this… for the forbidden research I did that involved your very birth… but I didn’t think he would actually hurt any of you…”

For there was another person in the room as well… a man.

He was chained up… bleeding. His left hand was broken. But I recognized him from the years I had spent with the three sisters… he was a relatively attractive man… but if what I heard was correct, he blew it molesting a teenage girl… in his dented flesh, all across his stomach, there was a bruise, the shape of a finger, covering nearly his entire stomach like he had been burned. Vicki.

“Oh… Sylvia… why don’t you get your old man out of here…” he croaked out. “Your sister’s been acting crazy… claiming I molested her. She’s still acting spoiled… just on a bigger scale. I think… that she’s going to hurt a lot of people before long… but I don’t want to deal with her…”

“I guess she somehow got both of you over here…” Sylvia said, slowly. Opening and closing her hands. “Nothing’s going to shrink us, now, though, any of us… you’re like one of the dolls I played with when I was young, daddy. But much more delicate, I bet. I imagine that Vicki had fun… with what you did to her. For several years… I should have realized it. You always looked at her funny…” Sylvia sighed again. “I’ll take care of Vicki. But I’m not overly concerned about you… really. You always gave us stuff. You were very rich… running a biomechanics company… tell me… what did you do there?” The man didn’t say anything. This room was build for when they all were much smaller… I ran in past Sylvia… but when she squeezed her way inside, her bulk took up most of the room. Sylvia’s jet black hair ran far down, as she looked at her father.

“I… I have to grow… daddy… I know your girl’s big now. But she’s not big enough… Vicki… just likes people to do whatever she says. She could be far more destructive than she is… but she ruins it all with those sacrifices… even if they are half-willing, driven by delirium… and with her annoying tone… so I’ll give people what they want… a good story… I’ll get bigger than her… and we’ll all be in control of a lot of people. A lot of people who love and adore us. I’ll save their lives. But right now… there’s probably not much I can do for you. You did rape Vicki. I get it now… just tell us how to stop this growth… and in good time. I’ll MAKE Vicki stop growing. Sound good!” She gave this speech quickly, but there was a deep anger behind it… one I had never seen in Sylvia. Her breasts had expanded enough to where they were close to G-cups… but the rest of her figure was still slim… still… Sylvia looked like she could easily eat her own father.

And the roof was taken off… plaster falling down. Diana casually removed the roof with both hands. With no effort… a portion was lain to the slide, the blonde hair peeking in… clear blue eyes of Diana’s features smiling.

“We’ve gotten out of hand… haven’t we.” Diana winked at her father. “I’m just constantly being such a horny bitch… but even if I act so loyal towards Vicki… I kinda want to live. Soo… you two know how to stop it, right? You probably should tell us…”

Their mother swallowed, trying weakly to clear her throat, but their father interrupted.

“YOU ARE MY CHILDREN!!! YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO ME!!! I DIDN’T RAPE HER!!! YOU THREE CAME FROM MY SEED!!! WHY WOULD I DO THAT!?!?!?” Roughly, Diana ripped off one of the walls, the sound of tearing wood echoing as Diana spread her legs through adjacent rooms… allowing her to sit down next to Sylvia… outside the room.

“I’m over one-hundred and twenty feet tall… I have millions of followers… devoted to my every move… I know what you did. And you’re an ant compared to us…”

She rested her cock directly on her father, stretching longer than the entire room. In the small room, the smell of the musk, was even stronger than what I had experienced with Vicki. It was still getting hard, swelling to over a meter thick… effortlessly, I realized that I could slide down its shaft so easily… be swallowed in this cock so easily. All she would have to do was lower her cock fully on him, let all its weight rest on him… and he’d die. Yet I saw Diana’s cock twitch at the top, a threatening, thick drop of pre drooling to the floor below. The entire room smelled like precum… to the point where I may have well been buried in Diana’s cock. Occasionally… Sylvia’s eyes glanced furtively towards it as well. Sylvia herself took up the entire room, but Diana’s cock alone stretched longer than the length of the place. With a crash, the hardening cock broke through the wall… piercing both ends of the room. The wall below her shaft crumbled as well.

“Sylvia… I think this man’s worthless… trash… garbage… I’m not going to listen to him. And being able to expose myself to the world like this all the time… more and more and MORE!!! It’s so invigorating… but mom… you can tell us what’s going on… right… before I put you down this shaft…” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing… there was no accusation going around that their mom had done anything… but I guess she had been gone for a while.

I had always hung around these siblings… Sylvia… Diana… Vicki… their parents had always felt like an afterthought.

But even so.

I hadn’t even realized. Not even realized that their mother had cut off contact. It made me wonder a lot… what was my role anymore? I was supposed to be a close friend… a confidant… yet… for months now, I had functioned as a toy. How could I have left the very lack of their mother… disappear from any notice!? It defied belief… I could hardly speak. So I did the same thing… and let life play out around me, directed by these three titanic girls. But even with this newfound size… these were the same three people. The carefree, athletic, and confident Diana. The caring, nerdy, and shy Sylvia. And the spoiled, bratty, but fun Vicki. Soon… they might be gone. Changed forever by their incredible size.

“You bitch…” their dad spoke to them. “My name is Winston Small… and I didn’t do anything to that overweight bitch Vicki… you don’t remember? Before this started… she was ALWAYS fat… spoiled… arrogant… stupid… worthless… and I’ve told people in the military all about you three brats… if you think this can go on… you’ll die…” But Diana just rested her cock on him more firmly, trying to muffle her voice.

“Come on… don’t tease me… I’m just giving you what you always wanted from us… but if I slip up and cum once… it’ll be over fifty gallons… so you can’t tease me much… or it’ll take a whole lot of time to clean this shit up… and the sun’s shining on me. I’ll get sweaty…” Diana continued. Then, for a brief moment, silence.

"You know... on second thought... I'd just be giving you what you wanted. Touching you is disgusting me, anyway..." Diana sighed, adjusting herself, freeing their dad. She looked at him with an expression of utter loathing.

“DIANA, WHERE ARE YOU… YOU NEED TO FUCK ME!!! C’MON!!! REMEMBER!!! I’LL LAY BACK FOR YOU SISTER!!!!” Vicki’s booming voice rung.

“I guess you can’t see it… but Vicki’s looking right at me…” Diana whispered…”I hate to say it, but Sylvia’s right. And I’m not gonna do anything to you, mom. You need to tell us how to stop this. Now. Before Vicki has a temper tantrum at a mile tall… and poof goes a lot of people.”

“Uh… you weren’t meant… to be… nearly that big…” Kristen explained… “It’s a gland… a modified pituitary gland… to make super-soldiers…. I hadn’t accomplished a lot as a scientist… so I felt that allowing my womb to be used for you… could be a way for me to advance science. So a lot of changes were made to the genome of you three… it shouldn’t have been possible to be this big…”

“But then why do I have a dick? If the goal was just to make me big?” Diana asked quizzically. “No matter what the goal was, that doesn’t make much sense.” But in response, Kristen shook her head.

“People had fun with it… said they were making changes. Honestly, now… it looks like they just inserted fetishes into it… but… at least concerning the growth… removing your pituitary glands should be enough.”

“Well… that was easy.” Sylvia concluded lamely… “So it’s just surgery… right?”

“Surgery where you have to remain completely still… because it’s little people with little equipment. So you’d probably need to be unconscious… and trust these people with your lives…” their mom continued. “I realized that this would probably happen… your dad just thought you’d become amazons… but he knew the company… I actually did the modification… and I raised you in my wombs yourselves… you aren’t really test tube babies… I was worried about you…” Kristen sniffed. “Your DNA were going with different modifications in this second puberty… fetishes the soldiers had. But I always thought of you as my children… that may be why I’m not so affected right now, like everyone else is. You aren’t even that closely related to each other… which may be a reason for your lust.”

“Well…. I mean… we are still sisters, in a sense.” Diana, way above me, had the casually, straight-mouthed expression that she did when she didn’t know how to think.

“C’MON… STRAIGHT UP THE ASS!!! JUST LIKE THAT!!! OOHHHHHH!!!” Vicki’s voice still boomed loudly, even from a distance, the sound of her slapping her own ass piercing the air.

“She hasn’t realized it yet… but you three should be designed to eat anything that contains nutrients to grow… even dirt. Unbound from the collapsing skeletons you would normally experience… you’re free to grow up to miles in height… in a sexual frenzy… and with your ability to withstand the environment… you could likely grow into the strastosphere.”

“Stratosphere… mom… Vicki’s two hundred feet tall?” Diana exclaimed, laughing. “She’s nowhere CLOSE to that… c’mon now…”

“I’m serious…” the mousy-haired woman continued. “As you dig up the Earth… and consume everything in sight… your pheromones having taken control of your body… it will end with you wrecking much of the Earth…  or the military removing you.”

Diana’s expression turned dour, looking downcast, almost guilty. Hands larger than boulders figeted with themselves. And her cock now lay soft, as she thought of the uncertain future.

“I’ve tried to be the responsible one… but I just wanted to have fun for once… I don’t know how to tell Vicki no here… she won’t listen to me. Vicki’s always been kinda down… and now she’s so very happy… excited all the time. Ever since she started growing… and… I mean… she’s shown me so much love for a while now… I don’t want to do anything to her…”

“I will…” Sylvia interjected, but Kristen shook her head.

“It’s not possible…” She responded flatly. “Do you see how much Vicki’s grown in a few days? She’s eating every hour she’s awake… Vicki’s fully hit the exponential phase… that’s why there’s so many stories about the people she’s killed. Along with others that are entirely made up. Vicki will double in height in a few days… and then even quicker after that. They have to get rid of her… or the rest of the world will go with her. And… Diana… you’re not far behind her…”

“It’s been a little over a year… it’s only taken that long for Vicki to become 200 feet tall? How tall will she be in another year…” I interjected. But Kristen just laughed at my thought.

“You’re the one Sylvia likes, right…” Kristen smiled dourly. “There’s not enough mass on Earth to fuel her growth another year. I don’t know if there is for two more months… right now, Vicki’s somehow still just another news story… but soon… you and Diana are going to be far too big. Everyone… everywhere will be thinking about you.

Diana’s shaft twitched at her mother’s words.

“I’m a being of pure lust now… am I? Sex… power… with these hormones taking over… it’s all that’s on the mind… maybe that’s why little people can still do anything… just the feeling of superiority is enough to get to me… to think I used to lose soccer matches. Soon I’ll be bigger than the fucking field!” But Diana didn’t sound excited… rather miserable, as she shifted her seating position, the walls grinding around us.

“OOOOOHHHHH!!!” The heavy sounds of Vicki’s moaning filled the air, a menacing feeling behind her growing lust.

“Still… I’ll find a way…” Sylvia continued… “I’ve been thinking something scary could happen if we got big enough… that’s why I held back. But if I have to grow… to hold my sister down… I will. So why DID Vicki grow bigger than me… because I think I already have the answer.” She bit her lip, looking down at her mother. Her hands shook nervously.

“It’s exactly that… even if it’s not a placebo… your swelling hormones… and your desire to get bigger… that itself makes you grow. But Vicki’s wanted everything for a long time… what makes you think that you can possibly compete with her…”

“I just wanted to be large enough to have sex with Vicki…” Diana confessed embarrassed. “Ever since we played spin the bottle… and she sucked me off. I had NEVER had sex that good… I’ve been obsessed with Vicki since. I guess like a lot of other people… I’m not that different…”

“Look…” their mom continued. “I left because I knew what would happen. I raised daughters… genetically spliced… I felt guilty over what I would do to you. I didn’t know what your dad would do while I was gone… I… I just need to head on, for now. I have a plane to catch. We’ll figure out what is going on… if there are any other ways to stop it… but Sylvia…

“Uh-huh…” The black-haired girl responded, meekly.

“You have to have a reason to get bigger that’s more intense than Vicki’s own gluttonous desires… it’s just a matter of wanting it more. If you can get big enough… just knock Vicki out flat-cold. Then the surgery can be done on her. That’ll be enough to stop this growth. At least, it should be… I think you would be good enough to lay down for them… And… Diana…”

“Yeah…” the blonde nodded. Diana stood up, her back now fully blocking the sun. Diana looked slightly confused, unsure of what to do or how to act. She fiddled with her hair with one hand, tapping her foot, sending vibrations through the ground. 

“You’ve always been carefree, but I think you would be willing to go through with it as well, Diana. Vicki’s the only complicated part.”

“Right… I mean… even if you have to go… it’s been nice to see you… I imagine it’s kinda awkward… with me naked… and this giant thing here…” Diana finished lamely. “I hope that this gets figured out… and we can see each other again… I’ll take you on out of here…” Diana lowered her palm, outstretched, for her mom to get on it. Diana’s gaze was focused entirely on her mom. Sylvia still felt nervous, flinching at the prospect of fighting her spoiled sister, looking down with her eyes shut.

Winston... their father, looked miserable, scowling at everyone around him. Red-faced and upset, there was a part of me that felt pity for the bruised man... but yet... with what he had done to Vicki.

Winston raped Vicki. A voice echoed in my head. And Vicki's killed people. Even eaten them... and justified it. Because, in a brief moment... they lusted for her. What makes Vicki different from her dad? 

Even the pouting, spoiled look on Winston's face. It was no different from Vicki. 

But at that moment, I felt a black bag swoop over my head. In an instant, it was tightened, not allowing me to say anything.

“We’re taking you to Vicki…” I heard hushed voices out, as they carted me down the hall. It took but the briefest of moments... and I was off. 

“Nate… where did you go… NATE!?” Sylvia’s voice cried out from behind me. But I couldn’t say a thing as the cart rushed down the halls, filled with the scent of Vicki's arousal, echoing with Vicki's demands, back to their master.   

---

But Kristen… the Small’s mother, left one detail out.

For she felt guilty about what she had inflicted upon her children. But also for what she inflicted upon humanity.

In Washington, D.C., several officials sat around a conference table. All of them were dressed in civilian clothes, but they had a certain focus about them as they did their ordinary business. They worked for an alphabet agency... just like half of D.C. But the people here were not part of a normal-work day. The air hummed with a sense of urgency... only interrupted by the shuffling of papers and clicking of pens. The room seemed like a well-oiled machine... forced to run past its capacity. 

It looked like any other room… but outside, there was a small, unassuming plaque, betraying it’s true purpose.

“SCP DIVISION”

A young woman watched Vicki Small on the monitor with intent. She opened her mouth, gawking at the sheer amount of power set on display. How thousands of people scurried about for meaningless demands. Her name was Alice.

An older man, tall with “executive” silver hair and a few wrinkles, watched disinterestedly. He was just upset that a genetic engineering program had gotten out with this much noise. His name was Bruce.

“This is worse than Slenderman…” Bruce responded, rubbing his temples. “Why does shit like this keep getting out… people need to quit splicing other people with fucking alien DNA already…”

SCP officials gathered around the conference table, looking at the red-haired girl on the monitor. Vicki Small. She was demanding more… more food… louder music to be played… that more of them say why they worshipped her… even shoving several people into her orifices. She was noticeably taller than even a single day ago.

“She’s grown right out of their home…” Alice responded. “What a supreme fat-ass… doesn’t it sort of seem feminist though, empowering?” Her tone was somehow sincere... yet simultaneously mocking. 

“I’m not sure what any normal girl is supposed to see in one standing several hundred feet tall. That red-head being huge doesn’t grow any normal woman…” an older woman huffed. She had the clothes and demeanor of a researcher. 

“Threats are meant to be contained…. We bombed Iraq for years… for no real reason. And you know what. A few people protested… but most didn’t care. Because it didn’t strike home… and it wasn’t all at once. These girls threaten the fabric of the United States… people are getting upset. Nervous. Something needs to be done. And there’s no tranquilizer darts big enough here.” Bruce continued. "They need to be DESTROYED. NOW."

“If tranquilizers could get in them… could it work?” Alice asked, fiddling with a pen.

“Quite probably. From speaking with the researchers… the alien DNA mostly modified the pituitary gland… and changed their structures enough to support their growth. But where do we put those girls out at? And we don’t know that they won’t start working again… growing again… these girls didn’t even start until half a year ago! And now they’re this damn big…” An older, dumpy man complained... still, he cast furtive glances towards the girl on screen. "Alice is cuter than this girl anyway..." he muttered. "Why couldn't she have got infected by the alien..."

“I appreciate the sentiment Michael..." Alice sighed. "But now's not the time to think like that. These girls were spliced with DNA from beings that consumed entire planets… and then lay dormant until it could consume more…” Alice twirled her pen, smiling. “We barely survived it eating us… even though it had eaten an entire fucking planet! We had to push it into the fucking sun!!! Someone just HAD to take back a sample though… use it to make super-soldiers!” She smiled, leaning back into her chair, throwing her legs on the table. “Normal sloppy SCP work to endanger mankind! Another GREAT JOB! But honestly… that creature was hideous. The girl on the monitor is especially cute… especially with that pouty look she always has on her face. And this job kinda sucks… I expected to die by opening a portal to hell… maybe being eaten by an oversized 19 year old girl… is pretty erotic compared to what I expected.”

“We create chaos… we’re not in the business of saving the world… besides. The military has the actual equipment to respond to this threat. We’re made for small operations… not giant ones.” Bruce chipped in. “Again… I don’t see why we don’t use the military right now.”

“But yet…” A young man responded. Tall, with movie-star looks, his name was Harper. He constantly wore a dour expression, seemingly expressing hatred towards his own job. “They probably won’t act fast enough… nobody is willing to nuke U.S. soil. Noone. It may seem unbelievable… but they could get too large for nuclear weapons to really work… or at least to require dozens of them. We need to keep the damage contained. They seem like bizarre freaks of nature, but they can’t regenerate everything. If we reduce that red-head bitch down to an arm and a leg, she’s dead. Period. But the properties of SCP-10672 do allow for limited regeneration. It was a king of evolution—able to survive nearly anything, for one, single purpose… to grow larger. For our purpose… we have to assume these sisters are SCP-10672… they will continue to get tougher and tougher… surprisingly hard to kill, even with nukes.”

“So when are we supposed to nuke them…” Bruce interjected, slamming the table. “IF we actually have access to them, why don’t we just do it now? What’s the reason for waiting for them to get bigger?”

“None…” the young man continued… his name was Harper. “None at all. We probably need to act soon. Still… the tissue sample we have obtained from this… Vicki… suggests that there are some differences. For one… this is just tissue. Skin. Flesh. Blood… it can’t turn into another clone of her. Further… this suggests that if she can’t eat something… she can’t digest it. An important difference between her and a mindless blob that consumes everything it touches… I’ll ensure that we act quicker than the military. Vicki will be disposed of soon.”

"Then it's a unanimous decision..." another man, buff, around 40-something, crowed. Decorated with numerous medals... his mere presence screamed danger. "We'll kill the girls soon. And leave it to the media to pick up the pieces... after all, their sniveling "dad" approached us a while back begging for it anyway... but my wife and I led the super-soldier prospect... and I sense the scorn emnating from... some... in this room. But we believed that limiting it to the pituitary would make it work. I STILL believe it would have made it work... but we left it to Winston Small's fucking company... and after they all got their hands on it, this project was a fucking disaster. So I WILL BE the one to nuke it... we move out tomorrow. After all... I double with the military... as GENERAL Hatfield... I'll make a media appearance tomorrow... it'll be FUCKING spectacular... let's move out, and we'll have them by the end of the week."  

Nearly twenty people were present in the room. Together they nodded. Just one of several divisions of the SCP... it was hoped that they would be enough to take these girls down. Because people in the room knew... if they weren't stopped, and stopped from growing. 

"IF WE FAIL... THIS EARTH IS FINISHED!!!" Bruce proclaimed, as people begun to filter out of the room, tagging along General Hatfield. 

But, in the hall, after the meeting was over, two people talked. 

“This is an opportunity…” Harper whispered quietly, long after he and Alice had left. “This job WILL kill us. It will kill mankind… if we quit opening portals to other dimensions now… destroy the planet to ensure that we don’t keep creating abominations… we… and others… can live inside of them. We won’t be digested there. We’ll actually live. The experimentations we’ve done here… have to catch up to us. But if it happens this way… we might… actually… live. Even if we're having to crawl on these girls...”

“You have a little chubby just thinking about it…” Alice smirked, feeling Bruce’s erection. “C’mon… we’ve been a thing for a while now. We’re gonna let a little, immature girl like Vicki get between us? Live… where… there aren’t many parts of the human body that are exactly pleasant… unless you want to colonize the womb… or the pussy…” Alice smiled, cat-like, pawing at her lover’s chest, kissing him.

“Why not?” Harper, replied, breaking off for a moment. "Vicki's an attractive enough girl... she'd work for a new home, away from our co-workers... god, I hope they die. Especially that fucking PRICK Bruce."

“Indeed… why not… but from what I heard… that girl’s pussy is very wet… like mine right now.” Alice continued making out with Harper, standing on her tiptoes, to kiss her lover. She couldn’t help but think that she would need to stand on her tiptoes to kiss Vicki’s toes.

I’m former CIA… I have seen men sell cocaine for their job. Rape children for their job. Burn villages for their job. Torture. Maim… Humanity… as it’s known, is on a sinking road. A destroyed climate… extinctions echoing throughout the Earth… but that alien… was practically immortal. It probably even survived that sun… these girls can get just as strong. Maybe remnants of humanity live on them. Or maybe it all gets eaten… I don’t even care. Sexual… sensual beings… together in space. Maybe that red-head will even eat her sisters eventually… god… I’ll ensure Vicki survives... all I have to do is find her... easy enough... and befriend her. I have more training than the rest of these… imbeciles… Harper and I… will ensure… that the rest of these SCP Foundation idiots get the smug smiles wiped right off of their faces…

Vicki Small… she thinks she’s so normal. Just a little demanding. Even if she calls herself gigantic... she doesn't realize what that means.

She's not a goddess. Vicki will be a world. A planet. Our planet... for the remnants of mankind. And she’s going to devour our world, and mankind with it. And her sisters will too, if they’ll even try to keep up.

Alice felt herself growing even wetter, legs shaking. And Harper had nothing to do with it... but absentmindedly, she continued to make out with the young man, plotting her future on Vicki. 

Chapter End Notes:

Again, let me know about any suggestions for the rest of this story!