- Text Size +

Sylvia and I were streaming banners across the room, preparing everything for the party, when suddenly a loud rumbling emanated from Sylvia’s stomach.

“Crap!” She blushed. “How long do we have until people are supposed to be here?”

“Two hours!” Diana yelled from across the room. She was laying out the food for everyone. “People might get here early, but if you need to binge, you need to binge. Just don’t eat ANY of this.”

“Right!” Sylvia dashed from the kitchen instantly, heading towards the living room. Diana moved over towards me, and began helping me with the banners.

“Really, everything’s ready. At this point we mostly just have to wait,” Diana sighed. “You think it’ll go well, right? Nobody’s going to freak out?”

“Look, maybe I’m biased, but I think what’s going on is awesome. Everyone else will think that too.”

“Frankly, Nate. Most of the giants in your stupid stories are giant, impulsive bitches. And I already acted like a giant, impulsive bitch with you a couple of days ago.” Diana sighed again, before she motioned for me to look at her crotch. “Nobody’s going to notice this, right?”

“I mean, I can’t notice it right now. But when it gets big, it gets… uh… pretty noticeable. You’re already seven and a half feet tall, that’s going to be more striking than a dick.”

“Yeah, but I taped it down!” Diana exclaimed, as if she had stumbled upon the most magnificent idea ever conceived. “There’s no way that anybody’s going to find out about it now!”

“If you say so… but that sounds pretty painful.” I sighed. Together we finished putting up the last of the banners. Soon Sylvia walked in, a massive bowl of pretzels and a liter of soda in her hands. She was alternating between shoveling pretzels into her mouth, and taking massive swigs of soda.

“What are you doing!?” Diana replied.

“I’m fucking hungry! You know what it’s like when we go through one of these.”
“You’re dropping crumbs all over the floor! I told you to go in there!” Diana complained. Sylvia belched loudly, unlike herself, before shoveling yet another handful of pretzels into her mouth.

“Sorry… sorry… there wasn't too much left in the fridge.” she replied. I noticed that Sylvia’s belly now protruded some from her shirt, exposing her bare belly, as Sylvia stopped gorging. I then heard a different sort of rumbling from her stomach. Soon I saw it changing bizarrely, slowly. Her stomach began to retract upon itself as food distributed throughout her body, the already absorbed nutrients moving throughout her body.

Sylvia directed my hands towards her stomach, having me place them on her smooth flesh. The skin flowed strangely beneath me. It felt far hotter than skin normally does, sweaty skin moving beneath me. Soon I saw Sylvia inching gradually higher. Even she was quickly becoming intimidating. But the warm, motherly look on her face indicated the exact opposite.

“So Nate, what do you think of the new me?” I heard a slight ripping sound, and soon Diana was blushing furiously at us.

“Sylvia, don’t do that!” Her hands were fumbling around her crotch, trying to ensure that the tape was securely in place. Sylvia simply giggled at Diana’s difficulties. At that moment, a doorbell echoed throughout the room.

“SHITSHITSHITSHIT! This early!” Diana cried. “Sylvia, you’re wearing a tight-ass midriff now. Change!”

“I don’t have time to peel off my clothes right now, Diana,” Sylvia rolled her eyes. “I’ll admit though, it’s a little embarrassing. Soon Sylvia was heading to the door, against Diana’s protest. She opened it, and a Japanese girl nearly two feet shorter than her was standing in the entranceway. In case anyone was wondering, she is Sylvia’s ONLY Japanese friend, and yes, Sylvia did constantly bother her about Japan. Yuki was someone that Sylvia had known for even longer than me; for some reason Sylvia had gravitated towards the girl, as she often sat alone reading during recess. As few friends as Sylvia had, Yuki hardly seemed to have any. She had always ended up following Sylvia around, almost like her shadow. She had short straight black hair, a figure even more slender than Sylvia’s, and she stood there, looking up at her friend nervously.

“Syl… Syl… SYLVIA!?” Yuki cried out in shock, as she looked at her friend who had been magnified almost one and a half times over.

“Hey Yuki, how’s everything?” I said, walking over, hoping to diffuse the situation.

“Nate… it’s uh… nice to see you again.” Yuki just stood there for a while, looking confused. Sylvia and Yuki were always two of the shortest girls at our high school. She looked absolutely faint as she stared at one of her best friends, now a giantess.

“Yuki!!!” Sylvia squealed, hugging her closely. It looked like a mother and child as her friend only came up to her upper stomach. Yuki was nearly thrown off her feet as she pulled her into a deathgrip of love and affection. Yuki’s face smashed against her friend as Sylvia swung her back and forth, trying to put as much affection as possible into a single hug. They just stood there like that, for a little while. After what felt like an eternity, the two pulled away. For one second. Sylvia then picked her friend up in a hug and brought her to face level, eye-to-eye, with Sylvia’s larger head meeting Yuki’s own.

“Hey, Yuki. It’s okay.” Sylvia tightened her hug yet more. “It’s the same old me.”

“The same old Sylvia,” she repeated slowly, astounded. “Is this why you haven’t attended class at all? Because you wanted to show us this?”

“Exactly!” Sylvia nodded.

“That’s… that’s… awesome!” Yuki squealed back. “It’s like you’re my personal superhero! I can’t believe you grew like that.”

“Well, you took it well.” I replied. “Diana was worrying the entire time that everyone would have a conniption if they were seen.

“Diana…” suddenly Yuki’s eyes widened into saucers again, as she locked eyes with her. “Diana, you’re BIGGER than Sylvia!” Looking at her a bit longer, Yuki had a pouting expression on her face. “It’s no fair that you’re bigger than Sylvia!”

“Y…yeah,” Diana replied, turning and blushing. I could have sworn that I heard the sound of ripping tape again.

“Well, let’s sit down and talk.” Sylvia directed us towards one of the large couches on the room, and we began to catch up with Yuki.

“So Nate, how’s it going?” Yuki asked, almost out of a sense of formality. Yuki and I always got along well enough, but she was definitely closer to Yuki, and she seemed to want to do everything to catch up with her.

“He’s doing well, he’s doing well. It took Natey a while to realize that we were actually growing,” Sylvia sighed, stretching her hands towards the ceiling. She sat in between us, looping a hand around each of us. She began to scratch my back, almost massaging my back. Her soft digits pressed into Yuki and I with strong force, and both of us found ourselves leaning against her. Sylvia found herself answering a barrage of questions from Yuki about everything, most importantly her sudden spurt.

“When did you grow this much!?”

“Over the past week?”

“The past week! Are you DONE growing?”

“Not even close.”

“WOW! What’s causing you to grow?”

“We’re took a very expensive treatment for it. It’s experimental, but sometimes you have to be kind of risky for fun?” Sylvia seemed rather uncertain as she tried to explain it.

“And how do you grow?”

“I just eat a lot,” she said, bringing her mouth towards her friend and opening it, saliva dripping in her mouth, her pretzel breath washing over her friend. “A lot of everything.”

“Hey! I didn’t ask you to breathe in my face!” Yuki giggled. “And then? What happens after that?”

“I just grow. I feel warm, and it hurts a little, but everything flows through my body as I grow. My clothes are kind of tight right now.” Sylvia rolled her hands all over her body. Her B cup breasts stuck out noticeably in the skin tight shirt. Wait. When did she have B cup breasts? The shirt clung to her stomach, razor-thin. And then a bit of midriff stood exposed, signifying itself to the world.

“So… uh… have you been keeping up with Magical Shoujo Pretty Fighter!” Sylvia asked Yuki animatedly.

“Look, I know how much of a weeb you are, but I’ve been working pretty hard at my studies the past week. And watching Game of Thrones. I don’t have time to keep up with every anime you throw at me,” Yuki sighed. She had clearly become comfortable with her big friend.

“You don’t have to put it that way!” Sylvia shouted, playfully slapping Yuki in the back. This actually caused Yuki to recoil a little. Sylvia apologized profusely as Yuki rubbed the new sore spot on her back.

“You don’t really know your newfound strength, do you Sylvia?” I called back up at her.

“Yeah, yeah Nate. Superheroes need to control their strength, right?” Sylvia responded playfully, as she massaged Yuki’s back, trying to make up for any soreness she inflicted. "I've been watching Game of Thrones too. Really, I watch a ton of television... and play a ton of video games. I don't think I do enough, really."

"I've rarely heard you say anything like that," Yuki smiled, patting her large friend on the back. "You're going to stand out now though. I'm sure they'll be plenty of things for you to do." Sylvia simply nodded her head in response.

"You two are some of the only friends I've had... frankly, I'm kind of worried about getting more attention because a lot of people can get on my..."

At that moment, Sylvia was cut off, the doorbell rang again. Jonathan was the next to arrive, looking already pretty keeled over with alcohol. And Jonathan has never been a good drunk.

“Hello everybody! I cannot miss a party, so I had to drop by and…” he gazed around, shifting between Sylvia and Diana for a moment. “Well I’d say this is definitely one heck of a party.”

“I’d say so.” Diana sighed, a curious smile coating her face. “Hopefully everything will go just fine. As you see, we’ve gone through some weird changes lately, and we’re trying to do everything to ensure that people treat us as normal.”

“Normal? Normal? You’re fucking hot!” Jonathan shouted up at Diana, almost bouncing on his feet. “I’ve seen you hanging out with Nate all the time, but holy shit you’ve changed now.”

“I see your friend is full of tact,” Diana remarked, the smile gone from her face.

“He’s normally not like this,” I shrugged, a resigned expression plastered upon my face.

Next several people from Diana’s highschool soccer team poured in through the door… a lot of people from our high school seemed to go to this college.

“WOW! HOLY SHIT DIANA!” One of them exclaimed. Two of the girls looked really happy. One of them actually looked slightly nervous gazing up at their seven foot friend.

“Holy shit is right! Holy shit this is going to be such an awesome party!” Diana ran to her friends, encircling all of them in a hug. They practically bounced together as they stood there for a while. Diana stood up animatedly, excitement filling her body. Regardless of the lust Diana might have felt towards a few of her teammates, they were some of her closest friends throughout school.

“Okay, time for the music!” Diana exclaimed after they broke, a wide grin on her face. Diana ran to the jukebox and played “Big Girl,” a new popsong. A strange choice for party music, but I guess Diana was the boss here, and it was rather on the nose. She motioned for her friends to come over and they began dancing excitedly. I could have sworn that I heard the sound of tape moving. I just hung out with Sylvia, Yuki, and Jonathan on the sidelines as more people kept pouring in. Jonathan was already packing down several beers, heading straight towards a blackout with no breaks.

“So… uh… you’re into anime, right? Anime’s pretty cool. You’re into cosplay, right?”

“Uh-uh.” Sylvia drank her soda, trying to ignore him.

“Why don’t you try the booze here? It really helps to make a party real.”

“Yeah,” Sylvia burped kind of loudly again, almost turned towards him.

“You know, like have you tried dressing up in a maid uniform and…”

“You know how to pick a real winner of a friend, Nate. 100%. And Jonathan, you just know how to perfectly sweet talk a girl.”

“Look, he’s been my friend since elementary school. He’s been more annoying recently, but… I didn’t think he’d be like this. I’m sorry if he’s bothering you.” The only other of my friends here were Yuki herself, and Sarah and Michael from the chess club. The others weren’t going to college here, and they weren’t willing to travel this far for a party. Those two were largely talking to themselves, and they were being nice enough to the others.

“Look, I’m just saying. You’re pretty hot. An attractive girl needs to show herself off. That ass is tight in those jeans, baby!” Jonathan leered over at her. At this point Sylvia turned around and pinned him against the wall, placing her arms around either side of him, so that her breasts filled his vision.

"Yeah, and I guess I'll show off my 'tight ass' in some stuff if I get enough money for it." Sylvia rolled her eyes dramatically. "I KNOW that I’m hot, moron. You know what else I am?”

“T… tall?”

“Big. And I’m going to be bigger. I’m no longer going to be intimidated by people like you. If you don’t want me to pick you up and throw you out, I’d suggest that you stop it.” Sylvia’s face was pretty red at this point, as she flicked him on the forehead with her finger, the slight action causing him to wince in pain.

"Why are you doing this girl!"

"Jonathan, you're drunk as shit," I finally butted in. "Either you quit doing this, or you getting the hell out of here." I was utterly done with this bullshit. What had gotten into him?

Sylvia promptly turned around, looming even more over him standing up straight. She walked over towards me, and lightly kissed me in front of him. For just a second, I felt an electric shock move through me as her lips met mine. I noticed that a few other people around the room were looking at me. Jonathan looked at me like he wanted to kill me.

“This is why I hate parties,” Sylvia muttered. “I don’t understand what’s so fun about getting drunk around people you don’t even know.” She walked towards the other end of the room—Yuki and I followed her, leaving Jonathan behind. I seriously don’t understand what has gotten into him. He’s been annoying before… but never creepy like that.

However, it seemed that the party was going well otherwise. Several people were surrounding Diana, as they all talked to each other, catching up. Many people asked Sylvia and Diana questions about their growth, but none of it seemed weird or hostile. It looked like this was all going to work out.

Then everyone noticed as the room started shaking slightly, plates and cups rattling. In one moment, someone barged into the room at once, throwing the large door to the hall open with a great booming noise. Everyone turned their heads in the direction of the door immediately. And they were greeted with quite a sight. Vicki stood in the doorway. And, to be frank, loomed over us all. Completely naked. Utterly huge. And completely wasted. The rest of her figure was identical to what it was before, with one noticeable exception. Her breasts were even larger, capped with swollen huge nipples. They jutted out like god-damned testaments to female sexuality. Shouts started up across the room, many of them distinctly not negative.

“HOLY GOD-DAMNED SHIT!”

“Do… you think that she’d let me touch them?”

“Didn’t Diana say that they’re growing? She’s still going to grow?”

“Well… what’s going on here? Can I possibly join in on the fun? You two always leeavvee me out!” She wobbled unsteadily on her feet. “I guess my biggg fat ass isn’t welcome, but that doesn’t mean that you can throw a party without me!”

“We weren’t throwing it without you!” Sylvia looked up, trying to plead with her. “We just wanted to introduce ourselves to everyone so that people wouldn’t freak out about us! We tried to get you to invite people for it.”

“You’ve never been one to care about what people think about you!” Vicki pleaded. “The whole reason I’m doing this is so I don’t have to care about what other people think.” Vicki looked across the room, her face twisted in some combination of sullenness and rage. “I guess I’m not as good as making friends as you. All I’ve ever had are guys who leave me.” Scents of sweat washed over to us, strongly. It was mixed with a heady smell of her musk.

“Vicki, there’s a whole party going around here. I want people to think of us as normal. Please leave if you’re going to do this.” Diana muttered. She was shaking with rage. I had never seen her this mad.

“Ok.” Vicki stared around the room, basking in the feeling of their eyes following her body. “Whoever wants me to stay just needs to let Diana know.” A couple of people left out, but most of the room erupted in a cacophony of cheers. Vicki just stood their, smiling and wobbling, and then her drunken eyes met mine.

“Part of the reason I decided, hic, to do this, is because this guy happens to like big girls. He looked at them a lot. Only, they’re not real! They can’t be real. Well guess what Nate!” She crashed down in front of Sylvia and I, the entire floor shaking. Her musk permeated my senses; no, it overwhelmed them. Her pussy was uncomfortably close to my face, even while she was kneeling next to the couch. Her breasts hung right above me, where I could reach out and grab at the vast, sweaty flesh. If I had to guess, I’d say that she was over nine feet tall.

“Nate, you’re not saying anything. I told you that I was going to fuck you. I didn’t feel like it then. Now I’m big enough.”

“I…”

“You don’t have a choice. After I’ve fucked you, I’ll let everyone else in on the fun. But you can keep exploring me if you want.” I looked over at Sylvia and Diana. Sylvia seemed embarrassed as hell, her face in her hands, while Diana looked mad as hell at her sister, almost shaking. Even for Vicki, this wasn’t normal. She’s always been confident, but also caring, in her own way. She wouldn’t do this.

“Uh… don’t you think that this is a little too… public?” I told Vicki, meekly looking up at her. I barely came up to her fucking crotch. She walked closer, until she was standing next to me, and over me.

“What? Does my nudity offend you, Nathan Eastbrook?” Crap, she used my last name. That’s something she only does when she’s mad.

“Why did you barge in here naked!?” Diana finally screamed from across the room.

“Why did you start the party without me!” Vicki screamed back. “I’m tired of being treated like this! I KNOW I’ve been the loser sister, okay? Well no longer!!” She stomped again, causing the whole room to shake. Diana panicked as one of her friends fainted, shocked by Vicki's display. Others looked around awkwardly, as if they were trying to do anything to ignore the unignorable.

“C’mon… Diana, Sylvia. You two are so wrapped up in appearances all the time. Why do you still care what other people think? That’s why you’re so little…” her breath washed over me, tinged with copious amounts of alcohol. Somehow she had gotten ahold of that, in addition to enough food to make her a fucking giant, while we had seen her just hanging out in her room. That’s a lot of sneaking around.

“Can you please not make a scene,” I looked up at her, trying to be assertive.

“I've already 'made a scene.' This is what you wanted, isn’t it Nathan, to fuck me? Isn’t it?” I smelt a great, sweet, erotic odor coming from Vicki. Looking over at her, I saw a trickle of liquid coming from her crotch. It looked like cum… only there seemed to be too much of it from what little I knew about women. I’ll admit, I was turned on as all hell. And I knew the scene Vicki threw would be ten times worse if I refused.

“Yeah Vicki… just… are you sure you want to do it right here. With all these strangers watching!”

“Great!” Vicki broke out into a huge, satisfied smile, completely ignoring me.

"FUCK EM GOOD! GO LIZZY!" Jonathan screamed, adding his unwelcome voice to several cheering Vicki on. Lizzy?

“This is why I HATE parties. Egocentrics ruining everything.” Sylvia muttered. How many parties had she been to that were like this?

Vicki wrapped two gigantic hands around me and picked me up as if I was a baby. My head squished against her naked breasts as she moved towards the center of the room, all eyes on her. She found the center of the dance floor, the one space where she could lie down. People ran out of the way as she lay down and roughly began to position me on top of her. Her scent was a strange mix of sweaty skin and heady musk that drew me too her. I spotted a couple of erections on the guys around the room as they stared at this absolute giantess.

“Take off your clothes,” Vicki demanded. Knowing I didn’t have a choice, I swallowed and slowly undid my belt, and pulled off my pants. Over a dozen people were now able to see my own erection, if they were actually paying any attention, which they probably were not. She threw me roughly on top of her. My head fell in between her breasts, each of them larger than it. She shoved them roughly against my head, as Vicki moaned at her own sexual power.

“You said that you always loved my huge breasts, Nate. What are they like now? Are they big enough for you? Are they big enough for everyone here!?” She squeezed them harder, the soft and slippery flesh overwhelming my senses. I already felt like I was about to blow, even as my air supply dwindled.

“Vicki… they’re indescribable.” My voice was muffled, resting in between her twin mounds. I quickly finished shuffling off the last of my clothes, even when I was trapped beneath her. I threw my jeans and underwear off. I felt that it was disrespectful to her incredible body to leave them on her, but for the life of me I couldn’t change my position to throw them off.

“Mmmm… I feel everybody looking at me,” Vicki cooed. From my point of view, I couldn’t see anybody! But I had no doubt that the room was transfixed upon this titanic teenager. “Nate, let’s do it in front of everyone. I command you to fuck me now.” I blindly thrust forward as soon as she issued my command, throwing my dick into her supple skin. Her belly, the same slight pudginess magnified, pressed itself against my dick, as it softly gave way with each of my thrusts. Her belly button was always slightly large for her size, and, as an innie, it felt like my dick (and it’s not even on the small side), was very nearly being admitted by it.

“Oh… Nate,” Vicki cried, her voice slightly higher. “How little are you! You’re fucking my navel! Slipping in and out, in and out. Does it feel good to fuck my belly button? I’ll admit, that doesn’t seem like something within the rules of sex, but for me, the rules have changed!” I kept at it, fucking her belly button with abandon. Even with my voice muffled by her breasts, and the cries of admiring onlookers, I was able to hear a distinct squelching sound. I couldn’t reach Vicki, so she was reaching between her legs to fondle herself.

The reactions throughout the room were strange. People were talking animatedly, and Diana was finally succeeding in waking up her friend. Otherwise... there was a lot less panic then there should have been. People were taking a ten foot girl publicly fucking in the middle of the room relatively well. Sylvia was looking back and forth at the various partygoers and I, shaking her head in bemusement and disgust.

“I told Nate just a few days ago, JUST A FEW FUCKING DAYS AGO, when I was a normal height, that I wanted to be huge. I told him that I wanted to be fucking bigger than anybody else. WELL NOW I AM!” Cheers erupted throughout the room as her squelching became stronger, and as she reached both of her hands towards her voracious pussy, her breasts squeezed in on me even more. The inside of her breasts was sweaty. If she wasn’t so loud, I probably couldn’t even hear what Vicki was saying. As she masturbated faster and faster, her breasts bounced up and down, buffeting my head between them. Soon her entire body began to tense up. And she cried faster and faster. Even from between her breasts, I cried out with her as we came together. I vaguely heard the sound of splashing as she squirted, cum flying out from her. Her back arched up, pulling my whole body with her as I rose up. I pumped my own seed into her belly button, having lost all shame. Everyone should ENVY me right now. My orgasm kept going on, for what felt like over a minute. Time slowed down as my dream came true. I was (sort of) fucking a real life giant.

“VICKIIII!!!!!!” I cried out, my senses becoming overwhelmed by her. I couldn't think straight. Her scent had filled all of my senses. Soon she lay back down, gradually reclining, bringing my body with her. I still kept thrusting against her.

“Nate, am I everything you dreamed of?” she purred, talking to everyone else as much as me.

“Vicki, you’re far more than that. I could never dream this vividly, of someone this sexy.” I panted. There was nothing to do but be honest.

“You never actually had sex with me though, did you?” Vicki laughed. “You look so teeny, smaller than a child. But I still thought that I’d be able to have sex with you if I put you there. I know you love my boobs, but why don’t I move you a little, champ?” Two powerful, huge hands wrapped around much of my torso. I felt her sweaty flesh slide against me as Vicki extracted me from amongst her boobs. Soon, I was looking forward at them; forward at the greatest pair of breasts that has ever existed. I noticed that the music was no longer playing. Somebody had turned it off—probably so that the whole room could pay attention to Vicki. I was right on top of her, and yet I was almost invisible.

Suddenly, the surface under me rumbled, deep and powerful. My entire body vibrated as her stomach quaked underneath me. That was just six days ago that her stomach rumbled at the steak buffet. Six days ago!

“I’ve always been a generous person, sexually anyway. My boyfriends NEVER appreciated me though.” Vicki giggled. “I even occasionally fooled around with my sisters, not that they would want you to know—I would like to see someone call that weird now. I’ll sit on whoever does it! But, I dunno,” Vicki slapped her butt, the sound ringing throughout the room, “I said I’d open it up after Nate fucked me… I mean, after I fucked Nate, but that hasn’t happen yet. He may like my innie, but as far as I’m concerned, he screwed up. So Nate,” she sighed, gazing upon me with a simpering look on her face, “you’re just going to have to do it right.”

I crawled further down her massive body, positioning myself properly. My dick shuddered as it began to wade through masses of her untrimmed, wet pubic hair. It took some effort to move as it kept getting tangled in her hair and juices. Looking behind me, I saw where she had shot out a stream of cum, trailing over ten feet across the room. I didn’t even know it was possible for a woman to cum so much! Practically a river had flown out of her, and more was leaking even now. As I continued descending through her tuft of pubic hair, my head finally came to rest at her chest, below her breasts. Vicki had brought her legs together, and I found myself resting on top of them, with my legs a bit below my knees. Again, I felt my body vibrate as Vicki’s stomach demanded MORE.

Finally, my dick twitched, already fully erect as it found the cavern at the center of the forest. Gingerly, I began to plunge in. Her pussy was twice as big in every direction as it should be for a normal girl. Her slit was five inches tall, her open vagina was over two inches wide. There was no possible way I could fill her up. Yet, even so, I boldly entered her, going where no man had gone before.

“I can’t really wait…” Vicki sighed, as her stomach rumbled again. “I can let him fuck me and eat at the same time. Everyone!” she cried out at the other partygoers, making an announcement. “If you want to be with me, bring me some food! My stomach has plenty of room, probably enough for everything here, and I’m hungry right now!” People began to rush. Some of the food was scattered and even crushed from when Vicki barged into the center of the room earlier, but people began assembling food for her, putting whatever they could find on various plates.

“Nate,” Vicki called. “I looked up at her face, partially obscured by her pulminous breasts. “This has been my dream too. For a while. Well before I found out about what you were into. The world… people… happy to serve me, under my feet. Don’t worry though, I might order you around some, but you know deep down that you'll enjoy it. I’ll make all of your dreams come true, even the ones you didn’t think you had. I’ll make a lot of people’s dreams come true.” The first person approached her, holding a plate stacked high with various chips, pretzels, and other assorted junkfood. Considering how Vicki’s been eating the past few days, I doubt it’s going to make her fat. It’s just going to go straight to her… everything.

Vicki began ordering around everyone she could-it wasn't like anyone could disobey her. People shuffled around her like insects, bringing her everything she demanded. “What, do you expect me to delicately take it off the plate?” Vicki arched an eyebrow at Jonathan, standing there nervously. “Just put it right in here! I need a lot of food! Make yourself more useful than just standing there with an erection!”

“YES VICKI! SIR! I MEAN MA’AM! GODDESS!” He cried out as he poured the entire plate into her. I saw Vicki’s tongue, expectant and coated in saliva, reach out to meet it, as her stomach growled yet again.

“Don’t call me Sir, y’know,” Vicki sighed, able to talk clearly even with an entire plate of food in her mouth. “And the whole goddess thing is kind of lame. It’s obvious to anyone that I'm far better than you, just call me Vicki!” Another girl brought more food to Vicki, finally silencing her as she began to take all of it in. She lazily waved her hand towards me, and pointed her hand down, making a thrusting motion. That was her signal that I needed to stop staring at her and doing my best to actually fuck her.

Her cavern admitted me effortlessly as I thrust inside her. She felt incredibly warm and wet. My rod was instantly swimming in her cum as I plunged into her. Vicki moaned as she chewed and slowly swallowed the food, as more people brought it. It was as if the act of eating itself, especially when so many people glued their eyes to her, turned Vicki on. Vicki squeezed her powerful legs together, and I was shocked as her walls, practically flowing with cum squeezed themselves onto my shaft. I groaned, already feeling myself close to another climax. Vicki bucked her whole body slightly up and down. While it had receded (comparatively) my head was forced over by the slight curve of her belly, and I had a front seat view to Vicki’s undulating flesh, as I felt myself coming again, spurting my load inside her. My dick was practically submerged in her juices, and I felt my own pathetic offering of cum being washed away even as I pumped into her.

“Ahhhhhh…” Vicki moaned softly, her mouth full, as people kept bringing food to her, almost like offerings. Out of the corner of my eye, I observed Diana talking to the people from the soccer team. Her pants were down, and her dick stood out erect, proudly. Standing as massive as she was, it was still easy to believe that she stood several feet shorter than Vicki.

“Well, I thought people might just think of us as bizarre if this turned into a sex party, so I really didn’t want that to happen,” Diana shrugged nonchalantly. “But you’re all transfixed on us, or at least on Vicki. Except for you.” Out of the corner of my eye, I saw one of the girls from Diana’s soccer team, bending down and attempting to somehow fit her cock inside. “I guess the Small sisters being complete perverts is a little helpful,” Diana giggled. For the first time, it looked like she was truly into it. “They’re the only people I’m going to be able to fit this thing inside, after all.” Diana giggled again as she redoubled her efforts, Diana’s now eleven inch dick straining her friend to the limit. “You still feel really good, y’know? You don't have to worry.” Diana rubbed her head, patting it. “It would feel a little… selfish, to date one girl and leave everyone else out. You can keep dating Steve too, I'd just like to see you every so often, and for more than sucking cock, even if my dick that's too big to fit in my mouth is all that you're thinking about right now." Arousal was splashed over Diana's face, her eyes shut in bliss as her friend's sucking intensified.

“HMMMPH!” Vicki slammed my head roughly into her stomach, my mouth pressing against her expanse of sweaty skin. She quickly swallowed what she was eating, and refused another plate for but a moment. “RIGHT NOW DIANA DOESN’T EXIST! YOU ARE GETTING FUCKED BY THE BIGGEST GIRL ON EARTH! BRING THE BIG MATTRESS IN HERE RIGHT NOW SYLVIA!!!”

“Right-o!” Sylvia casually responded, basically ready to be done with this party. The big mattress? I looked up, and Vicki was simply smirking at me with an aura of satisfaction blazoned across her face.

“I tried to be gentle, little Nate. You’ll have plenty of time to see my little sisters. But when I want you to pay attention to me, you will. Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you… much.”

“Are you going to sit on him!?” Jonathan whooped from across the room.

“That would hurt him quite a bit much!” Vicki giggled. She simply let me lie there as Sylvia and several people were out looking for 'the big mattress.'

Soon they returned.

Dragging behind them, eight people were slowly pulling a mattress half the size of a house. Twenty feet long by ten feet wide, it did not appear to be for the faint of heart to carry. The thing even appeared to be four feet tall. Still, they dragged it closer, sweating and straining as it reached its destination.

“That’s good enough!” Vicki called out. “You see Nate, this mattress is to ensure that I don’t hurt you… much.” She wrapped her hands around me again. I felt like a doll as she carried me up—up above her stomach, still growling for more; above her breasts, each with an erect nipple that stood out several inches, and to her face, rimmed by her disordered red hair. She slowly brought me into her, my stomach squishing against her breasts. I slowly was brought to her face, where her tongue slithered out and nearly licked my face. I reciprocated, accepting her tongue into mine. It barely fit inside my mouth. Her slimy tongue intricately exploring my mouth. I opened wide as our lips pressed together. I tried my best to fight back against the incredible tongue, but it simply overwhelmed me.

Soon she pulled me away, looking at me mischeviously. Vicki noticed me trying to reach out to her tongue one
last time and giggled.

“You’re eager! But I’m afraid you were a bad boy looking at Diana earlier.”

“Don't blame him. My cock stands out a little. Nate was just thinking of a few days ago!” Diana was acting quite differently now that she was putting down rum, her friends plying her with booze as they swarmed and admired Diana.

“…so I’m going to truly be the one to fuck you!” She threw me from her hands. I flopped onto the mattress, several feet below. I bounced up almost a foot after I landed on the incredibly soft and vast mattress. Vicki clambered on after me, casting me in her shadow. Her stomach and her crotch hovered directly above me. Everything smelled like Vicki’s cum. The cum that she was somehow infinitely producing. It dripped onto me slowly, my own crotch which was already sticky with it. For another time that night, Vicki giggled, and her stomach growled.

And it came crashing towards me. I felt an incredible weight press into me as Vicki enveloped me, sending me several feet deep into the wide mattress. My dick, still standing erect, pressed into her. Vicki was right, it did hurt, but only so much.

Then she began to move. With each of her thrusts, I felt an incredible pressure overwhelm me. Her cum practically splashed across me as I was driven deeper into the mattress.

“I didn’t say I was done eating! Keep bringing me everything you’ve got!” Vicki bellowed out. With each slam her skin slapped against mine, battering me with every thrust. I probably smelled entirely of Vicki now… of her sweat, her skin, and her cum. My breath left me with every thrust. Her cum was as a river now, flowing off of my body onto the mattress, which couldn’t soak it all. Soon I was in a sticky puddle of her cum.

I felt her stomach pressing into me, harder and harder, with each passing moment. As I felt her flesh move against mine, I realized that she was undergoing what Sylvia did earlier, but on a truly massive scale.

Even while she fucked me into oblivion, Vicki grew.

Her moaning filled the world around me. I was at a party with over a dozen people, but Vicki was the only person in my world. I came, explosively, into Vicki again. Again, her cum swept up my pathetic discharge. I lay there, limp, my penis still erect, ignoring the cries of my exhausted body. Trapped beneath Vicki’s stomach and the mattress, oxygen became to become a rarity in the hazy air of sweat and cum. Vicki’s stomach growled, even as she ate, and ate, and ate. Everything blurred together as my vision grew dark.