- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter contains futa!

The two of us walked down towards the kitchen, still completely naked.

“So… have you really paid attention to watching someone grow?” Sylvia remarked.

“Vicki grew earlier, so I saw that as it was happening. Her breasts were really expanding within her T-shirt. I didn’t know what was going on.”

“You know how insecure I am about her breasts. I basically have mosquito bites compared to her.”

“I thought you just said that you’ve made out with her before.”

“Oh,” she said, grinning up at me, “It’s possible to admire something and envy it at the same time. Her breasts really have the best feel. And they’re really, really sensitive. Not that you know. Yet.”

“At least now I know why this hall is so big.”

“WELL DUH! I can’t believe you even acted like things were completely normal at first. Our neighbors looked pretty weird at us when we came in here. It’s a pretty freaking big one story house, that’s for sure.”

Soon we walked into the kitchen, but the fridge was already very much occupied.

“Have we got the delivery system set up yet?” Diana was sitting near the fridge, empty boxes of food neatly stacked next to her. “We’re going to need it to happen soon. We can’t just send Nate to the grocery for five tons of food.”

“You’re not going to ask why we’re naked?” I remarked down towards the sitting form of Diana. She looked different as well. All three had been affected… by whatever it was.

“No. I figure that she already introduced you to what’s going on. We were SUPPOSED to do this later, but Sylvia was really eager to monopolize you. So of course I’m not going to ask why you’re naked.”

“Diana, you still seem irritated. Are you doing okay?” Come to think of it, she did seem to be in a bit of a fuss, definitely not in her normal casual mood.

“These things are supposed to make it so that your body becomes what we desire, right?”

“Yeah, what you desire. Why? Is there something going on?”

“We all agreed that being big would be awesome, right?”

“Yeah,” Sylvia looked at her quizzically.

“Then can you explain this!” Diana stood up, and walked next to us. She was definitely taller, and she was already taller than me. She had to have grown several more inches, expanding in all inches. She was wearing sweatpants like Sylvia had earlier, also stretched to the limit. Her curves were well defined, presenting her tight breasts, her rounded, butt, and another weird bulge at her crotch, straining to escape the confines of her sweatpants, almost like...

“That’s right Nate, you’re looking right at it. I got in this stupid deal with my sisters to fulfill your perverted desires, and now I have this!” She yanked her pants down to reveal a striking penis, jutting out proudly from her crotch. “I first noticed it a couple of days ago, but I didn’t tell anyone. It’s been growing every time I do now. I’m a freak,” she sighed bluntly.

“I don’t think it makes you a freak!” Sylvia and I blurted out simultaneously. It hung down from her, well over half a foot. Her dick, at the height of her belly button, was definitely significantly bigger than mine. It hung proudly from her, half-erect. A smell of cum hung in the air. In fact, a bit of it was still visible on her dick. She must already have jacked off a little while ago.

“You know, I must be a freak. This can only change to something you want, right?” She asked Sylvia. “This means that I WANT this, right?”

“Yeah. I mean. It’s pretty cool,” Sylvia replied nonchalantly. “You’re a futa...”

“DON’T CALL ME A ‘FUTA!” Diana howled. “This is serious! I know we were talking about being famous and all, but tabloids are going to do nothing but talk about my freaking!”

“Awesome! Dick!” Sylvia hollered loudly. I stood there, confused, as she began. “How many women in the world have a dick? You’ll be the only one. A giant girl with a dick! Magazines are going to cover you because everyone will want to know about you. To be with you! To be you! Do you not realize how awesome it is!?”

“But!”

“But what!?

“But…” Diana was starting to trail off, seeming more hesitant. “You know I’ve always been a little conscious of my image. Don’t you think it’s gross for a girl to have a dick?” With that, Sylvia simply reached forward and grabbed at the extended tool, running her fingers across it.

“Ok… I get your point.” Diana put a hand on her hip, looking down at Sylvia. “It’s hot, right?”

“Yeah. And it’s getting harder.”

“Are you this much of a degenerate because of all the weeb stuff you follow?”

“You know it’s because I’m a member of this family.”

“Good point. So, I suppose you already introduced Nate to our ways as well.” She looked down at me. “I’m pretty tall already. That turns you on, right? I’m going to take care of you two,” she said, leaning back. “I can just unzip my shirt, you know? I don’t have to deal with trying to rip out of it. Besides it would be kind of awkward to have to rip out of my clothes every time... Sylvia.”

“Hehe… I had Nate provide me much needed assistance.”

“Yeah!” I proclaimed, feeling bold. “It wasn’t too bad. Besides, you should have seen what Sylvia looked like in those sweatpants.”

“I’m seeing her right now, completely naked,” Diana growled. “I know how she looks. And she’s always been crushing on you. You’re lucky. Look,” she stetched her arms up, trying to assume her normal nonchalant pose. “I’m pretty much a lesbian, but I am NOT a degenerate like my sisters. Never kissed Vicki. Only kissed Sylvia a couple of times. Never beyond that.”

“But now you’re feeling a little…” Sylvia kept grinning.

“We're all depraved sisters now. I need you, right now. I don’t know what this does to people. But I’m feeling really uncontrollably horny right now. You’ll do.”

“You’ll do,” Sylvia walked over to her pompously. “You’ve always acted superior to me because you have all the fans at school.”

“Well yeah. I’m not going to show any of the girls this.”

“It’ll be noticeable when you’re ten feet tall.”

“When you’re ten feet tall?” I responded, swallowing nervously.

“When we’re ten feet tall, supposedly. I thought this would be really cool at first, but… I don’t know. Sylvia, what will our lives be like?”

Sylvia bent down until she was nearly at the level of Diana’s cock, jutting out hard. She brought her cheek over towards her and moved it so that it pressed into her. Diana’s cock twitched at the sudden stimulation.

“Don’t think about that right now. Try your dick out. Now.” Sylvia dutifully opened her mouth, and Diana groaned as she thrust it in. I felt somehow jealous about her fucking Diana, but she just told me that they had made out before anyway.

“Hey… you think Sylvia’s pretty, don’t you?” Diana said from above. “I don’t intend to leave you out. I’m the biggest one here. We talked about what you read. The biggest one gets to command the others. And right now, I want Sylvia to suck my cock. And you’re not going to have anything to do with her right now. You’ll have time later. You’re my ass-man right now.” Sylvia slowly looked at her cock, bigger than my own, and began to lap at it. Slowly drawing it into her mouth. A thick scent of pre-cum began to rise into the air, mingling with the scents of Sylvia’s and Diana’s juices. I just watched her going at it for a few moments. I don't understand how, but Sylvia had a really practiced technique. One that elicited moans from her larger sister as she lightly lapped at her shaft, one hand fondling Diana's painfully swollen balls, and her other attacking Diana's pussy.

“I just TOLD you that you're my ass-man.” Diana wriggled her butt back and forth, beckoning me over. Sylvia took her tongue off of Diana's tool to resume talking.

"I suppose we’re perverted enough Nate, you know about my porn habits. But, for better or worse… I really feel different now. Like I can do anything.” Sylvia quit talking as she slurped in half of Diana’s length.

“Remember to try hard, y’know Nate. Believe it or not, it takes a lot of work to prepare for us becoming huge. I’m the one who maintains our image, you know. Sylvia doesn’t like dealing with people, and Vicki’s Vicki. I just need to let everything loose once in a while.” Diana moaned loudly as Sylvia took her cock nearly to the base, in a miraculous feat. I heard the sound of her gagging slightly.

“What are you doing Nate!?” Vicki half-shouted, half-moaned.

With that, I went down next to her. Just a few additional inches made Diana appear huge. Her ass hung in front of me ponderously, swinging back and forth slightly with her thrusts. I wrapped my arms around her thick legs, pulling my tongue towards her butt. Gingerly, I tried to pull her cheeks apart so I could get at her asshole. I began to lick, hoping to help her orgasm along as I could.

“C’mon Nate. I meant that you need to get in there. Really get in there.” She reached a hand back behind her and shoved my face into her. The smell of her musk was strong. Even the sound was muffled as I began licking deep inside her. She moaned as she kept going at it. Her movements kept building up.

The sound of Sylvia's slurping built up in intensity. Diana pushed me back against the wall, and I found myself pressed even harder into her ass. I wasn't exactly kneeling down--Diana was large enough that I had to elevate myself a little. It sounded like Sylvia was right next to me. The sound of her tongue and mouth moving against Diana's smooth rod was quite loud from my position. I felt a little of Diana's juices fall down onto me... juices from her pussy, concealed earlier below her massive penis. The three of us went at it faster and faster, and soon I felt her large body press me even harder, as Diana's bucking turned erratic in the throes of a massive orgasm. I let myself pull my face out of her butt, and I soon found myself looking up at her.

Cum was dripping on the floor, and onto me. Sylvia was struggling to swallow some of her massive load, but it had overwhelmed her. It also hung off of Diana's rod. I saw where she was looking at it again, not with revulsion but a sense of satisfaction.

"That's actually pretty tasty," Sylvia remarked, after she managed to swallow the cum jamming her mouth. She licked slowly at a bit more of it. "Strong... but pretty good."

“Well, I suppose you’re a little help Nate. But Sylvia’s the real star of the show, y’know. Girls are cuter. More delicate. But. If you want to try, I suppose I’ll have to let you. Her cock began to twitch up again.

“Nate, you’re sucking my cock as well tonight. I don't exactly feel satisfied myself.” I looked up at her, Diana’s dick still erect. Surveying the scene, Sylvia was actually trying to eat more of Diana's cum, almost desperately. Yet still more was scattered around the floor. Just how much did she come? Was Sylvia actually using cum to fuel her next growth spurt? Her still rumbling stomach suggested that she was. Before I had time to do anything, she grabbed my head and pulled me towards her. Excess cum dripped off of her cock, still hard.

"Uh... only if you want to," Diana finally said, awkwardly, with my head in her hand. It felt like everything had stopped for a moment. Hell, it would be a unique experience. I nodded my head, and Diana pulled me in to her.

“I’ve always been jealous… jealous of the men who fucked all my teammates. I’ve crushed on many a girl in my life, and I managed to even score with some of them. But they each ran away one after the other. But you, Nate. I can’t be that mad at you. I can’t think of you as one of them.” She began to thrust into me deeply.

“We all like you Nate. Remember when we got you to clean nearly the entire house for us after you trashed it? Remember how you learned to cook because we made you do it for us while our parents were gone? All I can think of you as is our little servant. The servant to help us out. But you’re our favorite servant. So even if you don’t do as good of a job as Sylvia, I’ll let you try.”

Sylvia gave a thumbs up symbol from where she was, sitting next to the refrigerator. The floor looked nearly spotless--it was as if Diana had never been there. Now Sylvia was eating through another mound of food, tearing through it like a wild animal.