- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another chapter, focused more on Sylvia!

The cameras around me hovered. Sitting deep inside Vicki, it felt like I wasn't in control of anything. But, I felt that I had to watch. It was unusual to be separated from Sylvia at all... Even within Vicki, I felt rather alone. I wanted to be able to see her. 

Vicki had been occupied eating everything she could, growing, and terrorizing people around her. Occasionally, Vicki talked to media; they kept approaching her even though that was an invitation to end up in Vicki’s stomach. But I remained closely monitored and supervised by Alice; I generally wasn’t allowed to actually talk to Vicki, the very girl I spent every waking moment inside of.

I was given some control over the cameras, purely as an observation device. Recently, following Vicki’s sisters, I had begun to feel like a useless voyeur. But I supposed that there wasn’t a whole lot I could do to stop that feeling. Using the camera, I observed Sylvia, sitting in a field alone.

Yuki looked up at her friend. Sylvia’s hands opened and closed, as she slowly swallowed, looking bored. A collection of scientists and medical examiners walked around her massive, soft, body – placing electrodes measuring heart rate, pheromone level, muscle strength, and other parameters of Sylvia Small. Jasmine, along with many other small admirers watched her. Of course… Sylvia was the least popular of her sisters, or at least she had been. Diana genuinely had friends… while Vicki could collect some fake friends.

From above, Sylvia looked almost alone. A metallic structure surrounded her, glistening in the sun. But it looked like a regular girl, completely butt-naked, chatting with some insects. Doll-like no longer described it; to the doll-obsessed girls, the people surrounding her were far smaller than dolls.

And Sylvia really was the cause of everything there. Trucks bearing laboratory equipment, holes in the Earth where Sylvia had demonstrated the might of the alien parasite, eating just... whatever. Thousands of adoring fans, men and women alike, worshipping her every move. Everything in the area was there because of Sylvia. 

The camera begun to settle towards Sylvia's friend, Yuki. I buried it within Yuki... a camera that could share thoughts, as well as vision... to view for her. Even being inside Vicki, I remained a voyeur. She had known her for a long time, as long as me. Sylvia didn't have a whole lot of friends, before becoming an international sensation. She had always been cute, just too shy for her own good. Even if the damn world was ended by her, I don't think I would mind. 

...

I was bored. And apprehensive. Vicki had become a sort of menace. My family had to evacuate after she destroyed our town. And Diana... the girl had a cock that defied words... but she just seemed too carefree. Still, Diana had promise to help out some too, before she left to confront the U.S. Military. And Sylvia's job was to confront Vicki... that terrifying, bossy bitch. It just seemed too much to handle. 

“Everyone here needs to help Sylvia out…” Diana commanded numerous people, from all walks of life. “Our sister, Vicki, has let her SBS (Spoiled-Bitch-Syndrome), run out of control, and it’s a threat to all of you. So… just figure out some way to make Sylvia bigger, ok?”

These people had formed a sort of base camp in rural Illinois. As Sylvia and Diana could eat the Earth itself, and they were too big for any clothes, they didn’t need to provide much. But, in addition to admirers, many researchers and professional trainers had arrived to help out the non-Vicki titanesses. It made me feel less important, but Sylvia made sure to talk with me, largely ignoring the professionals helping her out.

Sylvia, sighing as people placed the oversized censors on her naked body, climbing with a makeshift steel apparatus, erected overnight. Even sitting down, it was a chore to be able to access every inch of someone a hundred feet tall. She smiled at the small workers, and let them carefully clamber over her.

“The runaway effect is the same…” Sylvia sighed. “My growth is starting to turn exponential… But there’s no way for me to actually compete with Vicki while I’m trying to be careful… I can think of people like little dolls as much as I want… but that’s nothing that can compete with Vicki’s mindset… and Nate’s trapped within her. How am I supposed to help him? I can’t believe I didn’t notice that he was being threatened… that Diana had to tell me!?”

Sylvia and Diana had now taken their friends, having left several dozen miles outside in a neighboring town. Fanatics of all sorts had gathered around the titans, but not to the same level as Vicki.

“There are rumors that Vicki’s performing unspeakable acts out there! Eating people! Eating the Earth itself! All because she’s just believing everything she’s told Sylvia! She thinks that no matter what it does, it doesn’t matter! And here you are, worried that you might hurt a fly!!! Diana’s leaving soon! She’s encountering the military soon! And she’s growing far faster than you!!! She told you… it’s up to you to stop Vicki!!” Rather than encouraging Sylvia, it just made her moan in frustration, her cute exhale as loud as a siren, jets of air coming from her nose.

“Oh… well… I think that’ll be difficult. Since rumors are she’s well over five-hundred feet by now. Maybe far more. It’s sounding like she can pick me up like a doll. The plan to create create cute-planet girls begins and ends with Vicki… it sounds like something from a really bad anime series.” Sylvia sighed. “A normal life would have probably been better, honestly. If I had to grow… I wish it didn’t end with all this death.” But sensors had been placed across every foot of Sylvia’s vast body, preparing to measure her stimulation… her desires… what could close this gap between her and Vicki.

Somehow… I felt that people were doing the same with Vicki. The vast majority of fanatics were on her side, after all.

“You people seem a bit too fixated on this girl… it reminds me of something I told Nate. That the whole world would be my room…” Sylvia sighed again. She kept looping back to him. “But of course, I’m too big to wear cute dresses… too big to play any games… too big to hug a boy… getting too big to even play with people as dolls. I’m not sure what I’m not too big for. This isn’t even fun anymore…” She rubbed sweat off her forehead, sighing yet again. “And it’s too damn hot. Sylvia pouted.”

I had known her for a long time… Sylvia could get in a depressed, pouty mood, that would last for days… weeks at a time. And she would always come out of it, either just through time, or Nathan cheering her up. I was jealous of him… but we had neither Nate, nor any time to spare.

“Umm… uh… well…” I remarked, trying to think of something, anything at all. “Sylvia… why don’t you… try… to just tell the people here what you like? And see if they can figure something out.”

“Poop.” Sylvia pouted, looking at all the little people… “Anime. Sitting around. Playing with dolls. Or figurines. Whatever you call them. You’d think the last would be relevant for being big… but it’s not enough. Oh. And cosplay. And dance parties. Those aren’t working. None of those are really working…” light, pale, tongue stuck out as she yawned widely. “I told Nate at the anime-con that I’d catch up too… shoot… just shoot me with 20,000 volts. That sounds like fun.”

“I mean… technically the sensors can do that?” I remarked… trying to maintain a casual face. Sylvia and I had been friends basically our entire lives. I couldn’t stand seeing her this bored.

Sylvia didn’t say anything.

“I mean, shocking may be a capacity of the sensors, but.. uh…”

“HEY!!!” Sylvia shouted. “I may not be the smartest, or the most assertive… but I know I’m better than Vicki at taking care of people!!!” Sylvia shouted. “If there is ANY plan to take care of Vicki at all… any at all! You have GOT to make me bigger… and I think… I would appreciate, if you would use these stupid sensors you’ve covered with to deliver a payload of electricity!!!” Sylvia shouted. “I am a cosplayer… you know what? Even if I am too afraid to admit it, I am an exhibitionist, an ATTENTION-WHORE… just like my sisters… so if you want to live, light me up! I want pain, I want to hurt!!!”

“Sylvia…” I stepped back gingerly, as my friend pouted, her cute face beet-red as she yelled. “Are you ok?”

“STAY BACK YUKI!!!” She shouted. “You can’t be anywhere near this, ok!” Sylvia shouted. “Make sure cameras are running, little helpers. I need as many people watching me as possible… Light me up!!! Set me aflame!!! Now!!!” Sensors covered Sylvia’s entire body, two placed over her nipples, several across each of her legs, on her arms, on her back and stomach. They were even placed on her neck.

“SYLVIA, BE CAREFUL!!!!” I shouted. But the world lit up around me, the air full of static, as the payload was delivered. A high-pitch scream echoed nearly painfully loud, half blowing out my ears as Sylvia cried. I was nearly a hundred meters away from her. Legs bigger than houses writhed in pain and pleasure. A slight bit of drool leaked from above, Sylvia crying out.

“Heh…” Sylvia’s stomach rumbled. “I like pain. Like pain…” Another shot hit her. Her full and heavy breasts, filled with milk, heaved as the electricity shot through her again. Sylvia’s hands begun to explore her body.

“Everyone… stand WAY back!!!” Sylvia screamed. “I need to be punished… punished for letting things get this far! Punished for letting Nate get in danger!!! For letting Vicki hurt so many people!!!” She couldn’t even move, paralyzed with a level of voltage that would kill a dozen elephants. Her writhing legs tore up the Earth. This was a friend who watched anime with me, who snuggled against my side, smaller than me. Yet here she was, tearing at the Earth with her simple pleasure.

Dramatically, Sylvia cried in a high pitch as she came from the overstimulation of the voltage, her fluids spraying in an arc across the air as she raised her hips up high. It splashed dramatically near me, as Sylvia couldn’t stop orgasming. In her state of arousal, milk sprayed out freely as well, splashing and wasting against the ground. Soon, with a great boom that nearly knocked me down to the ground, Sylvia’s ass impacted the Earth, coming down from her orgasm.

"Hmm... my body absorbs it... maybe you didn't have to stay away..." Sylvia stuck her tongue out, teasing the entire world. But she seemed very satisfied. 

And then I saw something that shocked me. Shook me to the core.

A single hand, a delicate hand that I was used to, sunk into the Earth. It came up, clutching several tons of dirt in it.

“I can eat this, right?” Sylvia sighed. “Ikedakemasu!” Sylvia laughed, before she ate dirt and rock, Earth itself. And Sylvia swallowed. I could see a lump in her throat. Lump where a portion of the Earth disappeared. Instinctively, it felt wrong. Sylvia, my best friend, felt dangerous. This girl, I first met in the fourth grade, could just keep eating the Earth, until there was nothing left. Nothing at all. We were on a relatively flat plain… with few tall buildings around. Sylvia, her delicate form, rose about everything else. Overwhelming everything else. If she were a picture, the focus would be on Sylvia, and Sylvia alone.

“I… uh… know people are scared of me…” Sylvia drooled, letting a bit fall to the Earth. “But I really think that people are going to consider me prime real estate. I used to stay in my room a lot… but hell, I’m going to be the room. No… An eternally beautifully cute young cosplayer… I’m going to be high-end, LUXURY living… if I don’t give you permission, you’re going to have to pay out the BUTT to even think of me letting you live on me!!! That goes for all the news producers… everyone… everywhere. You are going to admire me after I take care of Vicki, and stop this nuclear hellstorm. And you are going to help me grow, and make more available housing. Am I right!!!” Sylvia raised her arms up, calling for the crowd to cheer with her. And thousands joined in.

“It’s like every camera, every eye… just turns me on more…” Sylvia cooed. “That’s what all three of us have in common. We want to be watched. To expose ourselves… to let it all hang out!” Sylvia squeezed her right breast. Heavy droplets of milk flew from the sky, landing on observers in the crowd. Even I got splashed in the face. Nearly knocked over, my clothes soaked. From a single drop of breastmilk.

Sylvia let herself be shocked again. Enough voltage poured through to knock out a power grid, but it just led to a lascivious display from the formerly shy teen, drool dropping dozens of feet to the ground. She squirmed, earthquake-level squirming that threatened to dislodge the instruments.

“W… what even ARE we!?” Sylvia shouted. “I really don’t even understand. I mean… wow… I need to protect you, Yuki. I need to protect Nate… but what the hell am I, really!?” She laughed some more, pounding her fist into the ground. “I still need to have my stupid lame entertainment… no matter how big I get. You all will work to provide it, right?” Sylvia reached around to play with her asshole, her pussy twitching lewdly in front of me, Sylvia’s spread to the world. Her bare breasts jiggled up and down as she played with herself. Increasingly, Sylvia ignored the people around her. But I remained fixated on her breasts, each one wobbling with several tons of fat.

“I’d be a better home than Vicki anyway…” Sylvia’s stomach growled, her hand plunging into the dirt, bringing massive piles of dirt up to her awaiting mouth. I cringed as I watched her eat the dirt… but she didn’t spit anything out. She hardly even chewed it. Her hand reached in again, excavating the Earth. “All my fans better be watching!!! I’m WAY too big for a screen now… and I haven’t had much built in me yet like Vicki. Bu I’m gonna be real disappointed if people aren’t following this cute Syliva’s every move!!!”

“What are you doing here…” I asked in a brief moment of clarity, looking to the man next to me. He had stated his name was Harper. And that he was a government agent appointed to fight against everything that was happening to Vicki. But I still wondered.

“Are you concerned because I showed up out of nowhere? With all sorts of scientific equipment? Are you concerned that I may be less than honest?” Harper smiled, shrugging his shoulders. “For the most part. You’re right. If you don’t want to live on giant girl, you’re probably screwed. Alice and I cooperated together. Sylvia knows that.” I couldn’t stand him. But I didn’t know how to react to him. Even while speaking to us, Harper waived command to the scientists on the rigging around Sylvia, finding it difficult to maintain balance with the giant girl’s ministrations.

“Ahh… HAH! Ahh…” Sylvia continued to finger herself, but she paused for a moment, ripping out a chuck of Earth, bigger than a car, to casually munch on it, as she watched us. Sylvia had focused her whole life on maintaining a cute persona. Technically, I suppose she was the same cute girl she always was. But I didn’t feel that way staring straight ahead at a stomach that digested the Earth itself.

“Harper… told me everything Yuki.” Sylvia spoke between bites, pausing. “There’s something implanted in us that makes us grow. It’s hard to stop. And it doesn’t do anything unless we all stop. All three of us. If I was fixed, Vicki would still keep growing.”

“Right…” Harper continued. “Alice and I hatched this plan to leave this world, and leave our line of work behind, before an extradimensional invader or something killed us. But now Vicki’s grown out of control. And I think nothing else is going to stop her. Some sort of nuke should have been fired by now. So Sylvia here… she can either stop her, or be an alternate home. Same with Diana… and maybe I’m just a bit upset Alice left me on a dime…” He muttered the last part of that, looking down.

“I don’t know if it would help, but one of those mobile mind-cameras we developed is here.” Harper placed his hand on his shoulder, looking straight into my eyes. “Nate’s looking through your eyes right now.” That felt creepy. Just how much was technology did this mysterious group have access to?

“NATE’S WATCHING RIGHT NOW TOO!?!?” Sylvia cried happily. Damn… why was she so obsessed with him!? What was I supposed to do about that. “And lots of little girls and boys… future dolls… living on me…” Sylvia’s eyes lit up, a lovely little smile on her face. I wasn’t sure I’d like it. I mean, Sylvia was my closest friend… but people were kinda gross. The idea of living on another girl. Of everyone I knew living on someone else… it made no damn sense.

But, at that moment, I realized what I was dealing with.

Drops of Sylvia’s lubricant dropped to the ground below in front of me. At a hundred feet tall, it looked like a river. It was nothing compared to Vicki... but even so, I stepped away. Cum was a few DROPS whenever I masturbated. There wasn't meant to be gallons of it, enough to soak people. 

“Yuki, get in…” Sylvia commanded. Her eyes looked down on my, gazing imperiously. “If I need to compete with Vicki, to unlock my true power. I need you inside of me. To feel you inside of me.” Her eyes had a radiance behind them, boring into me with a singular ferocity. I wilted under her gaze.

“Yuki…” I pleaded, “I’ve been excited about you growing like you have. But don’t you think that this is a bit too much? If you’re a living monument, you can’t talk to people.” But Sylvia’s hands rested behind my body, pulling me in towards her.

“There’s tubing being placed into my body. It leads directly to my brain. I’ll be able to talk to everyone I want.”

“There won’t be any sort of transportation. People will be stuck on you, isolated.” But Sylvia moved me, her massive palms pressing me closer to her.

“Tubing solves a lot of problems. It won’t be as convenient as what you’re used to. But you’ll be able to move about, within my body. The entire scientific community is working on it. I saw her pussy gushing in front of me, light black hairs dotting it. The slit looked taller than I was. Hungry. It would effortlessly swallow me.

“You won’t be able to cosplay! You’ll be too big for any clothes!!!” I retorted. For a moment, Sylvia bit her lip. I had to angle my head nearly straight up to see her face, blocked as I was by her pubis. But Sylvia begun to press me against her sex.

“People will cosplay as me. Even if they have to go buck naked to do it.” Sylvia responded, in a monotone voice. I tried to argue with her one last time, desperately pleading. Raising my head even as I begun to stick to her pussy, the aching flesh savoring my body.

“Do you want to be like Vicki? To trample over other people!?” I cried, in an attempt to guilt her. But I wasn’t sure what effect I had, as Sylvia grew red-faced, and angry for a moment.

“You feel good…” Sylvia cooed. “You want me to ask if you consent? You’re telling me you DON’T want me to put you inside? Don’t you get it that it just turns me on further? I resolved to STOP Vicki, and maybe even Diana too, back at the anime con. When I realized there was no longer any such fucking thing as normal.” The sensors flashed a bolt of electricity again, causing Sylvia’s body to buck. But all of the 20,000 volts was absorbed by Sylvia’s flesh. I could sense the static in the air – but none of it affected me, not even a bit. The hand squeezed me into Sylvia more strongly. The impossible to struggle against wall of flesh. Sylvia was being gentle to me. This was her holding back.

“It’s inconvenient, isn’t it?” Sylvia laughed, surrounding me. “To have to do things when I want to do them. To be pushed around by this big ball of lust. I know that. But I know you want this. I wouldn't do it unless every fiber of your being wanted it... whenever someone has to unlock their full potential, it sometimes requires something crazy. You inside of me isn't enough... I want to go inside of you!” Her fingers desperately hefted me. Incredulously, I noticed where I was being pushed, as Sylvia leaned back, straining the equipment that housed her. I wasn’t going inside her. Her clitoris would ordinarily have been less than half a centimeter wide. But as it was now, at twenty times her height, it was over three inches across. And it would have been over a centimeter long… the beast was over ten inches. Instinctively, I found myself humping her clit, shuddering in pleasure. Sylvia, with the most delicate of movements, humped back. I could no longer argue. Sylvia, even in her own air conditioned room, had always been a bit of a sweaty girl, and here, in the bright summer sun, at a hundred feet tall, it felt like I was buried deep inside a pile of freshly used socks and underwear, worn by a sports team comprised solely of Sylvias. But it was one girl, and I was humping her clit.

“Here…” Sylvia cautioned, tipping my head with her pinky finger. A single, large drop of liquid hung upon her outstretched finger. Milk. It was several glasses worth, and I drunk from the large, fat drop. “You’ll need to be hydrated. I get that it’s humid around my crotch, ok? And you'll be here quite a while. You know… I wish Vicki had stopped. Our feelings are very sensitive. But it’s not the same thing. I wanted to still be able to have sex. So I’ll have sex… with my last possible chance. With my first friend. I’ll feel what Diana felt… Yuki… you did so much to guide me through school. To help me make friends… so forgive me. It feels a bit spoiled. But I’m going to use you. To fuck you.”

“Her pheromone levels are rising immensely…” Harper wondered, speaking through a megaphone. “Sylvia, this is what you need to embrace. Embracing this lust is how you compete with Vicki!!!”

“W… wait…” I hesitated weakly. But several of Sylvia’s fingers effortlessly enveloped me, flipping me upside down, distorting my sense of gravity such that my head pointed towards the ground. It quickly stuck to her hungry slit, the skin of her vulva hungrily rubbing against my flesh. And her clitoris, the center of her sexual hunger, easily penetrated me, as Sylvia pressed against my butt, feeding me to her hungry sex. I wailed with pain and pleasure. The hungry clit was easily thicker and longer than any dick that had penetrated me.

“EEEPPP!!!” I screamed nearly instantly, my body vibrating with orgasm at the moment of penetration. I attempted to buck, but Sylvia’s steady hand held me effortlessly in place. Even so, I could feel her body shaking and bucking immensely. The landscape underneath me trembling. I should have felt tremendously unsafe. Somehow… some way. I didn’t. Sylvia’s protective grip held me in. Comforted me. And I felt an extreme boost of ego as her body trembled around me. As my face was instantly soaked by Sylvia, sputtering in arousal. I felt a strange sense of awe as well… here I was, having sex with something that could have instantly crushed me like an insect. The ground in front of me was soon soaked in her cum, shining and sparkling underneath me. It fired directly into my face, and I had to wipe it as well. I don’t know how I felt about the intruder looking into my very mind, but, knowing Sylvia, that man spurred on her lust yet more.

“I’ll expand a lot more tonight…” Sylvia sighed, her body rising and falling as she huffed all around me. “I need to get… a whole… WHOLE… lot bigger if I ever want to do anything to Vicki. And I promised you… promised all my friends… that I would.”

For a moment, Sylvia leaned back, seemingly satisfied in covering my with cum in a single small orgasm. She left me inside of her, however. It was a somewhat uncomfortable position, but I felt that the throbbing clitoris kept me in case. Sylvia occasionally cooed as I moved as well, a sign that my pussy walls titillated the titaness.

She tore up the Earth around her. Occasionally, bits of dirt fell to her stomach. With my upper body on her stomach, I looked up, unsticking myself from her body a little… the mixture of sweat and cum flowed over me, and even a couple of minutes made it difficult to extract myself, or even move myself at all. But looking up, I easily saw Sylvia devouring the Earht, making quick work of more and more tons. The areas around her begun to look gouged out.

“This is the exponential phase…” Harper shouted out again. “You can see it around her. Sylvia’s growth needs to be encouraged. For her… Vicki… Diana… they all are weeks away from being able to consume the entire planet. To complete the project done in secret. To become living planets!!! Defying the rules of mass and energy conservation. With an atmosphere, swirling around them!!! With our technology, we can manipulate gravity, allowing us to live on them!!! Now… you have seen her sister!!! You know that we need a planet… a goddess… more like Sylvia!!!” My giantess friend just nodded, appreciating her ego being stroked, as she continued to eat.

“Isn’t it the same thing that happened to Vicki..?” I spoke weakly. While I didn’t like a boy peering into my mind, especially when I was having sex, Nate was violating me less than Sylvia… and somehow, someway, being told he was there made me, for the briefest of moments, remember what he told Vicki. Remember what Diana had said afterwards… that his life was being threatened.

“How are we supposed to even know that this smooth talking Harper is even separated from Alice!! The way I see it, he’s a perverted middle-aged man seeking the same thing she is… to make all of you grow out of control!!!” For a moment, Sylvia peered down at me, holding dirt in her hand. She swallowed it, moving further down, away from the trenches her hungry hands had carved, to seek more of the Earth to swallow.

“It’s amazing… I don’t even need to drink.” Sylvia wondered. “I can turn matter into any other matter… like I said. I would like to stop this… but if I can’t. If I have to grow too big. I’ll be better than Sylvia. I’m relying on that… not a single thing that this Harper told me…” a finger softly pressed my head, sticking me back into the sweaty stomach. “And right now, Yuki… you are the one fueling this. I know the level of hentai you looked at. Being dominated by a hopelessly superior girl… it’s what you always wanted.”

And, as Sylvia continued to grow, something strange begin to happen. It made sense, as much as anything about the three ‘small’ sisters made sense. But a part of me felt resentful and jealous.

Sylvia’s clitoris grew with her.

The greedy knob of flesh pushed out from within me. All logic of Sylvia growing slowly had gone kaput. Kablammo. I remembered sitting next to Sylvia, short Sylvia, trying to comfort her.

“You were always so shy… so insecure…” My eyes watered with tears. I felt emotional. Exposed. But Sylvia ran her fingers down my trembling body, treating me like a pet. Disregarding my cries. And I felt even hotter.

“You were scared of nearly everything. And I tried to be there for you. Can’t you say something!?” But Sylvia’s stroking intensified, sandwiching my head between two fingers. I could hardly move, impaled on Sylvia’s love-button. I gripped her pubic-hairs for balance. They felt like thin ropes at her size. She didn’t even feel human. I was so scared. So aroused. My body trembled and shook again, screaming in orgasm.

‘Hmm….” Sylvia’s hand enveloped me again. “I’ll always keep you safe. That’s why I’m doing this, Yuki. You’ve always looked out for me. So I’ll look out for you. Even if I’m different than what you’re used to. Even if Nate, hundreds of scientists, news stations, millions of people, are all watching us…” I groaned again, feeling Sylvia’s slit swell within my core. I could feel her growth with every bit of my vaginal wall. As her clitoris pushed out more and more, my body increasingly became a receptacle for her clit.

“Syl…via…” I moaned, breathed, impaled on her. But her hand enveloped me. I lay wearily against Sylvia’s body, sticking again to the mixture of her liquids, embraced by her pubic hairs.

My parents had moved out, after Vicki’s rampage. I had called them… they were living in a small town. I wanted them to be safe. Needed them to be safe. If Vicki… or even Sylvia… ate the Earth. Would there be anywhere for them. Would they be trampled? Eaten? By Vicki… or Sylvia? Or since I knew Sylvia, would my family be saved? Have to live on her? My dad was a lawyer… would he be a lawyer on Sylvia? Litigating breast-milk supplies? The nicest parts of her body to live on?

Was my younger brother, overly hormonal and unable to find a date, going to be fated to hump the planet he lived on… even if clumps of dirt and… whatever… was left over for civilization, there would be vast plains of open, pheromonal skin. Would everyone unable to find a date devote themselves to Sylvia, being satisfied with their all-powerful lover?

And what if there was were? If Sylvia thought a side was belligerent, she could stop it all, eliminate entire armies… cities… with the tip of her finger.

What was the future… for anyone?

“I love you… I wanted to be with you… I lived with you… away from my family… and friends… for so long. I knew this would happen… that you’d just keep growing… but will I have any future with you? You’re going to be too big soon… aren’t you? I don’t just want to live ON…. Ahhh… you…” I could no longer speak, overwhelmed by lust. Sylvia ignored me, eating the Earth. And quickly, bizarrely quickly, her body expanded around me. As I lay there, minutes turned into hours. And Sylvia’s body expanded dozens of feet.

I felt sick… overwhelmed. Stretched out by the hungry clitoris. And it kept growing. But I didn’t want to take it out. Take Sylvia out. Acknowledge she was too big. Too big to have sex with. To be with.

“AHHHHHHHHH…” Sylvia moaned, raising her hips into the air. Another jolt of electricity hit her body. I yelled as she bucked up and down, in another orgasm. The scaffolding around me fell, her body outgrowing everything. Sylvia’s bucking body, formed an undulating sea of flesh underneath me. I was entirely at her mercy. I wrapped my hands around my stomach. It was pushed out, distended from the massive clit. I had no idea how big it was now.

I drooled uselessly. It felt like a fight. I didn’t want to lose. I couldn’t lose. It had to have been over a foot and a half. Her clit extended past my belly button… so big it forced my legs apart. It felt painful.

“Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhh…” I drooled, feeling her clit twitch. Fuck. Fuck…. Fuck….

“I love you…” Sylvia sighed… dropping from her orgasm. “We’ll always be together… and we’ll talk… and I’ll protect you. No matter what… so don’t worry. But I’m getting too big, so we’ll just go one more time!” She spoke with the same peppy, encouraging voice she picked up whenever she felt confident. I smiled weakly. And Sylvia resumed fucking me. Casually, a single finger pressed me in. And I let it happen. In all the surrendering I had done to Sylvia, nothing felt this complete. I lay, feeling her sticky cum press against my head, lick at it, while she fucked me far better than any man ever had. Of course, I had only been with a couple. But it still felt true. In fact, it felt like a religious experience… at this sheer difference in scale, I could have been hidden away inside Sylvia’s panties. The only difference… the whole world was watching me.

Sylvia resumed her task of eating, her task to become the largest. She relied on me to build up her furnace of lust. I could sense the entire landscape twitch around me with every contortion of my body around her most sensitive spot. I felt strangely proud.

“OOOHHHH…” I clamped down again, eyes rolling into the back of my head. I couldn’t take it any more. Couldn’t take the feeling of being penetrated by her powerful clit. But it was relentless. Every inch of my body was drenched in Sylvia’s sweat and cum. Quickly my body was imprinted by her scent, as the giantess grew past 150 feet, amazingly I still fucked her. I came again, my body turning rigid, as a slight trickle of cum splashed uselessly on Sylvia’s clit. Her mountainous breasts rose above me, as Sylvia panted, her body overcome with arousal.

“I’M CUMMING!!!!” Sylvia announced, arching as she sprayed yet again. Milk sprayed as well from her nipples, drenching me along with dozens of other people. The structure had been erased, Sylvia’s growth out of control. Her clitoris felt amazing, living, growing sex in its purest form. Her behemoth clit continued to form my core, probing my pussy, pounding it. It was so humid, laying stuck to her sweat. To her cum. To her milk. It was like I was already inside her. There was nothing I could do.

I couldn't hug Sylvia. I was just a sex toy. 

"Ahhhhhhwowwwoowowowww...." My tongue lolled out. I looked dumb... haha. Like a dog lapping at Sylvia's lovely liquid. More. More. 

Squeeze. Squeeze. I squeeze my hips together, and her clit bounced against it, spreading me more. More. Squeeze. Squeeze. Bounce. Squeeze. Gasp. 

I kept cumming. It wouldn't stop.

Everything went dark.  

In the sea of darkness, Sylvia’s prying fingers rubbed against my flesh, teasing my stomach. Brushing against my nipples. I cried in orgasm time and time again. I lost myself, against my friend, who had become something more than human.

I cried and shook and yell and came and shuddered and shook and bucked and licked and fucked and clamped and sucked. And it was all nothing against Sylvia’s titanic body.

Until I woke up. The smells were even stronger. Stronger than I thought possible. There was no sign of the scaffolding around Sylvia except for a few twisted pieces of metal. Her boobs were like Weakly. I examined my own body.

I felt sick.

I was distended.

Legs splayed open, at near 90 degree angles. My pussy spread apart by a clit thicker than my leg. And it buried itself in me entirely, well above my belly button. My womb itself didn’t feel normal. It pulsed. Pulsed. With every pulse it grew. With every pulse it throbbed. With every pulse I had a small orgasm. A small corner of my mind tried to reclaim itself… I hadn’t fallen asleep. I had fucked Sylvia, all the way throughout the night. My whole body tingled. My toes curled. I drooled and giggled… sanity gone. My pussy felt tender… I wasn’t meant to be split open like this.

“Bigggggeeeerrrrrr…. I want your clit bigger… bigger… mmmppffff… big…. Hehe… bigger…” I drooled, giggling and playing with her sticky cum. I loved it. Bigger.

“Bigggeerrrrr… I… AAHHHHHH…. Bigger…” I drank some of it. Cum. Nutritious girl-cum. I couldn’t have enough…”

“N… no!!! It’ll never fit back in!!! Please!!! It… can… ghehehe… kill me. Don’t care! Don’t wanna!” But Sylvia just watched me with a motherly expression. I knew what she was going to do. It couldn’t happen.

I protested. She couldn’t. But a strange pop came from my body, along with sharp pain, as Sylvia pulled my body right out. A trickle of my own cum and piss followed, splattering on Sylvia’s clit. I cried. It was horrible. Never again… with Sylvia. Could I have sex. But she just smiled.

“You’re so cute… so cute… I promise you. I will treasure you forever. And you’ll have a home on me. Forever. I love you… so… so much…” Her clit was over half as tall as me. I hugged and licked the throbbing clitoris that overwhelmed my body. I loved her. So much. I wanted there to be more of her.

“I’m gonna be a real inconvenience, aren’t I?” Sylvia giggled all around me, embarrassed. “Everyone’s going to have to put up with this body. I was always so little… I never thought ANYTHING like this could be possible… but it’s gonna be a problem if people are having to deal with every body function of me… if all my little dolls have to handle it all this time… or it’ll be too much to handle.”

I crawled forward, weak from the giant clit that had penetrated me. Weaker from it being removed.

“And after all… it really is too much to handle. I had Jasmine under my butt the whole time… but I bet you didn’t notice? Hehe… I’ll reunite all my friends… my sisters… us DNA-edited perverts living together… Nathan… with the cute way he still looks away, even when he knows I don’t care if I stare… and how he tries to be considerate to his gigantic-college-girl girlfriends… and you, too… we’ll still hang out together, and watch shows together, and love together… after all, every travel spot you’ll ever have… will still be me. Whether I outgrow everything or not, I’ll make sure you always live on me…”

Sylvia sighed, shifting her position on the ground, examining the trenches she had dug in her furious growth. 

"I wrecked all the equipment here, didn't I?" Sylvia remarked pensively. "Nate... I wonder if you're watching this too... I bet it turned you on too much. But I don't even know... what the future holds. For any of us. Feels like things can't be normal." Around her, people with megaphones prepared to catch Sylvia's attention, trying to manage Sylvia's continued growth. 

---

Of course, I couldn't let Sylvia know how I felt. Stuck where I was, I was unable to do anything. But, given the fate of many people around her, I supposed I should have felt privileged to live within Vicki. 

Watching it, sitting there as a voyeur, spunk in my hands, it really was just too much.

Chapter End Notes:

As before, let me know if you have any suggestions, including how you want the story to end!

...

Vicki, Sylvia, Diana?