- Text Size +

             I woke up, resting on Sylvia’s still body. She appeared to be stirring as well—at least if the movement of the skin I rested on was any indication.

             “Good morning, everyone!” Sylvia chirped, stretching herself as well as she could within the tight confines of the room. “Like I said, we’re going to head back today… after the convention. I finally figured out how this growth works out… and I’m able to control it. So we’ll be going to the convention today, in my new, larger cosplay.” Soon a purple dress began to emerge out, and immediately I knew what Sylvia was doing.

             “A Sakura cosplay? That’s what you’re going with at thirty feet tall?”

             “Of course Senpai! I don’t want to hear any complaints from you regarding it!” We laughed together, along with many of Sylvia’s new charges. “There’s a cosplay contest over at the place now. They’re having it inside… I’ll have to crawl, but it’s worth it!” Sylvia ushered us off of her vast body as she slipped on the cosplay like a pro. A dozen girls were carrying the vast line of fabric in, which she placed on herself in moments. Gigantic panties were followed by voluminous blouse and skirt combo. In another moment, she slipped purple hair dye on herself and was prepared to enter into the room.

             I found myself between her legs as she slipped everything on, a giant pair of panties going past me, towards her pussy, glistening with moisture as it often was. The smell of her sweat and skin stuck to her and hung in the air—when you’re a giant, it becomes pretty strong after only a single day. Sylvia noticed and raised her arm, sniffing her armpit.

             “I guess I smell a little… don’t I? It’s not like anyone will mind though! When you’re a girl like me, you have to realize that other people are trying to find out what your armpit smells like.”

             “Did you let anyone know that you’re entering the cosplay contest?” Yuki asked, wiping the tiredness from her eyes.

             “NOPE! But that’s the fun part about it… and they should have expected me to enter anyway.” Sylvia adjusted her clothes one final time. “I’m going to crawl out of here now. I can’t carry you all without being afraid of dropping someone, so you’ll all have to follow me!” Without another word, Sylvia moved out of the room. Only now did I realize how many crumbs litered the room. Only… they were crumbs for a person that grew from twenty to thirty feet in a night. It was kind of surprising… because Sylvia had been neat even with her room. But, come to think of it… she had never cared as much about keeping a stranger’s place clean. And she wasn’t staying at this place ever again. Still… I could have made quite a few meals out of the “crumbs” littering the floor, but now wasn’t the time to think about it.
             Soon we found ourselves entering the convention hall again. True to her word, Sylvia was crawling throughout the convention hall. People were staring at her outright agape. They saw her just yesterday… it must have seemed insane for her to suddenly be standing ten feet taller… probably over twice the size she was yesterday. Truly, a part of me felt meaningless next to my gigantic protector.

             “Where’s the cosplay contest at!” Sylvia asked the man at the front desk.

             “We… weren’t you a lot smaller yesterday?” He stammered. “It’s… it’s in the main auditorium, but you might have trouble fitting…”

             “Great!” Sylvia immediately proceeded, crawling throughout the middle. Everything looked like toys next to her. Her hands were each two feet in length, massive palms helping her to navigate through the floor. Within her Sakura cosplay, her pendulous breasts were the first sight anyone saw as they looked at her from the front, wobbling together in such a manner that they were absolutely mesmerizing. From behind, where I spent most of my time, her clothes clung tightly to her, the profile of her butt highly visible.

             Soon Sylvia reached the entranceway to the auditorium. For a moment she was stopped, examining the double doors with doubt. “I’m not going to fit in here… am I? This isn’t going to work…”

             “Sylvia…” I placed my hand on her massive hand, hoping to do what I could to comfort Sylvia. She bit her lip for a moment, and then did what she could to force herself in. Sylvia scooted down on her hands and knees, shuffling herself forward. The plaster cracked as she struggled to fit all of her mass through the doorway, first on her breasts. Then, as she struggled to get her butt through, she found herself completely and utterly stuck.

             “Hi everyone! I’m here for the contest!” Sylvia called out to the people inside. “I’ll be inside in a moment! Um… Nate… can  you help?”

             “I uh… don’t think that all of us combined are going to make much of a difference.”

             “Just push on my butt.” People were watching, all around the room. Parents tried to make their children look away as several of us walked forward and tried to push Sylvia forward. Her ass felt just as mesmerizing as ever, the surface of her skin giving against us as we pushed forward directly against the wide fold of her skirts. We had no effect at all on the many tons of Sylvia, but with a grunt, she was able to move forward at last, plaster raining down as she slipped her butt inside the room. The rest of her moved inside easily, and soon Sylvia was able to sit up inside the auditorium. She was directly at the stage area… the other cosplayers had moved far to the side to avoid being crushed by her incoming body.

             “Hello!” Sylvia chirped. “I’m… um… going to leave the convention soon. But I wanted to participate in the cosplay contest really quickly before I left… just because I’ve grown a little more… I wanted to show myself off!”

             “Yeah… we get it… your sisters do too… if you look at the news,” one man shouted out from the back.

             “What are you talking about?” Sylvia asked curiously, looking at him.

             “This! Two sisters… Sylvia and Vicki Small… declare the town of Midvale to be theirs… say that the Small Sisters will soon advance their dominion… and that anyone who wants to serve them can come there…”

             “Ok…” Sylvia groaned loudly, rubbing her temples. “I promise you that if my sisters cause any bullshit, I’ll take care of it. But for the meantime I want to take place in the cosplay contest.”

             “Well… what do you expect? You win, I guess.” One of the girls, cosplaying some nurse, looked up at Sylvia and rolled her eyes.

             “Um… I mean. I didn’t mean anyone any disrespect by coming here,” Sylvia continued. “I just wanted to show off my cosplay. Really…”

             “Yeah,” I spoke up, trying my best to gain the attention of the people there. “There’s no need to gang up on her, even if she’s thirty feet tall. She just wants to have fun.” People in the crowd were speaking, muttering amongst each other. Could Vicki and Diana be responsible for the sudden change in mood from the day before. At that point, hotel security staff walked in… accompanied by cops.

             “You’ve damaged the hotel, you’re causing a disruption for the staff… you’re behaving sexually amongst underage people…”

             “I have not behaved sexually amongst children! Why are you acting this way! What have I done… are you trying to arrest me!” Sylvia looked around desperately throughout the room.

             “We’re just asking for you to leave…” People booed from throughout the room. Many people seemed to want Sylvia to leave, but they were entirely outnumbered by her fans, who now were making their presence known.

             “Please. Just let me stay here for the contest. A single tear was forming in Sylvia’s eye as she looked around at everyone. You… you all cared for me yesterday. I’m absolutely not going to hurt anyone. I promise! Right after the contest, I’ll call Vicki. OK? I’ll try to tell her to stop whatever she’s doing.” The fervor from her fans grew ever greater. Not wanting to cause a ruckus, the cops backed out of the destroyed doorway, leaving Sylvia to herself.

             “Trust me… I’m not scary,” Sylvia smiled at all the people throughout the room. “Trust me… I’ll do what I can to help all of you. Ok… do you like my cosplay?”

             “Yeah… we’ve all been looking at it,” another one of the cosplayers said. “There’s no way that anyone else wins though. Just the fact that you can duplicate Sakura on a times six scale or whatever means you have us beaten out.”

             “Thank you so much!” Sylvia clasped her hand together, many members of the crowd cheering. “I always appreciate the attention, to be honest. It’s one of the main reasons why I wanted to grow like this. Is there anything that you want me to do as Sakura? I think that she would appreciate taking care of someone at this size. Just like I take care of my own Senpai!” Sylvia picked me up, holding me above the crowd. I felt incredibly exposed as everyone looked at me.

             “You really love him. Don’t you?” Someone in the audience asked Sylvia.

             “I do! And I always love showing people how much I love him! And… I wasn’t able to go to a cosplay contest before I grew. I was kind of afraid of appearing in crowds. But Nate kept saying that I should do it… which is why I had to. Now. Before I left… I’m sorry if I disturbed the contest, I’ll just…”

             “NO!” Several people shouted. “It’s fine, really. People are just worried about what’s going on with your sisters. It’s in the news everywhere!”

             “Right… I’ll talk to them in a second… but… what should I do… Even sitting down, my head’s touching the ceiling… that’s pretty cool. Um… it probably comes across as rude to my boyfriend… but I’ve literally been starting to keep other girls with me, and letting Nate do so as well. And it’s just my lap. You can all sit in it if you want.” Sylvia gestured to the people of the room. Several of them followed, arranging themselves on Sylvia’s vast… vast lap.

             “Does it feel warm?” Sylvia smiled down at several of the attendees. “I see several of the guys have little erections. Nate IS my boyfriend… so this is probably the best chance you have at being close to me. Does anyone have anything whatsoever that they want to ask?”

             “Why Sakura?” Someone sitting on her right leg asked Sylvia. She beamed down at him as she answered. “For a while I’ve been devoted to taking care of people, no matter how. I think that she’s someone that’s caring… who looks out for others. I want to do that for Nate. And I want to do that for all the girls that stay with me. It might have something to do with the way a bully was to me earlier, but last night, I solved that.”

             “Was that girl named Jenny Anderson?” Another girl asked, looking up at her.

             “Yes… why?”

             “She’s claiming that you raped her last night. It’s a lot of the reason why we’ve been looking at you a little weird.” Sylvia’s back shot up in response to this accusation, as she frowned down at them.

“She was the one who forced me against my will… I should have predicted that she’d be like that. She’s a really stubborn girl.” The smile returned on Sylvia’s face as she gazed at her followers below. “Maybe it’s best that I quit hanging around the convention… I everything settles down, I’m sure I’ll be a major attraction wherever I am at. I’ll just bring an anime convention to me! For now… it’s obvious that there’s too much going on. Yuki, get the big phone out of the car.” She nodded, and quickly ran out. I should probably tell Sylvia not to put so many tasks on Yuki in the future. I wonder if Sylvia was still mad at Yuki because she ran out earlier.

Sylvia talked to and interacted with the people on her lap while Yuki was gone. She picked my up and sat me down on her shoulder, which provided just enough room for a perch. I could smell the artificial scent of her purple hair dye as I looked below. Her blouse was open a little, and I couldn’t help but steal glances at her cleavage even though I got to experience it all the time. More importatntly, this gave me the perfect vantage point to whisper to her.

“I’m sure it’ll be fine. You don’t need to worry. Vicki won’t let Diana do something stupid.” Sylvia didn’t say anything, but she smiled at my reassurances.

Soon Yuki was back in the room, lugging a gigantic sized cellphone behind her. “Here you go, Sylvia! I’m sure nothing’s going on. My parents don’t live far from there, though. I’ll call them as well to see what’s going on.”

“Thanks…” from my vantage point, I could see a little worry creep into Sylvia’s voice. The super-sized cellphone was somewhat small for Sylvia now, but at least she wasn’t going to easily break the metal thing. It had to weigh a couple of hundred pounds. She dialed Diana’s number easily, and placed it next to the other ear, waiting for an answer. For a while, everyone in the room was silent. But after several rings, a voice came over the phone.

“Sylvia?” Vicki’s voice came over the line, clear as a bell. “What’s going on? Are you heading back soon? There’s been a lot of changes since you left.”

“What… what kind of changes,” Sylvia asked with trepidation.

“Well… I mean, Diana and I… Diana’s grown a LOT, y’know, you’ll have to see her, I mean DAMN. Well… um… anyway, we were growing too big, even for our expanding house… so we decided to just take up the main park… you know… the one that’s just grass. And we’ve been laying there. We just get people to help with stuff and feed us… I mean, we’re SO fucking big now sis.”

“You know that this is exponential, that’s why!” Sylvia hissed over the phone. “It’s been merely months, but I just grew by half my height last night. And I just wanted to catch up with you! I guess I’m not going to, but we all need to stop this. And I mean now. We need to find a cure. Before we grow too big!”

“What’s too big?” Vicki’s voice came over the phone. “And is Nate doing well? I’d like to put him inside me again… although I probably can’t feel him too much. He might need scuba gear now… we’ve been growing like that too, y’know. Except it might be a couple of dozen feet a day. I know it’s exponential… but we just need a few more days…”

“Vicki… please… you’re all over the news. I think people are scared of you. Just talk to Diana and…”

“Diana’s right here with me! And she’s a great size to fuck now, even if you won’t keep up with us. Not that I don’t want you to be with us, but I guess Diana’s the one person in the world I can have sex with. She’s been actually setting all this up. I kinda just wanted to rampage at first, but I know that’s not really smart. We have devoted followers Sylvia. Millions of them. From all across the world… and they can all come here. We are rulers. Just wait until you see us! It’s so cool.”

“Well I’ll be there soon…” Sylvia sighed. “I’m slightly disappointed in Diana, to say the least. And it sounds like you didn’t take what I said to heart at all. So… I’ll be there soon. I’d ask you if you hurt anybody, but I already kind of know the answer. Remember… if you hurt anyone too much… I’ll punish you.” With that, Sylvia hung up suddenly.

“Ugggggg…. This medicine... uh... placebo... whatever... is dangerous. But I’ll get a cure soon... for our very thoughts." I sighed as I heard Sylvia whisper... (but I'm not going to be stuck as the smallest one sisters...) I promise… I guess I need to go now. Everyone… out of my lap. You can hold the cosplay contest as normal…”

“No!” People shouted. “Of course we’ll give you the prize! Your cosplay was definitely the most impressive here. By far!” But Sylvia simply smiled, beckoning at all of her girls, as she began to leave. She kept me on her back even as she exited. I had no trouble fitting through the door sitting on Sylvia. The destruction her butt had caused left a much larger hole in the wall.

Sylvia crawled slowly throughout the convention hall, leaving as soon as she came in. Even on her back, I knew that the expression on her face was one of sorrow.

“My sisters wouldn’t hurt anybody… I’ll go back there. And you’ll see that. I’ll prove it to you!” Sylvia crawled through the convention hall in silence. Soon, we were outside. And soon we had contacted a plane. All that remained was to get to the airport. Sylvia knew how to walk through the city. But she was still waiting for Yuki.

Soon she came around the corner, tears staining her eyes, flowing freely down her cheeks. Sylvia’s eyes widened as soon as she saw her friend, and her hands swooped down to pick her up as she pressed Yuki against her cheek, rubbing Yuki against her comfortably.

“Yuki… Yuki… come on. What’s wrong? Please… just tell me…”

“Vicki was stepping through a neighborhood… picking out toys. My sister was one… she agreed to be one… and now she isn’t.”

“What… do… you… mean?”

“Vicki… she’s… she’s gone.” Sylvia’s face grew pale for a moment as she heard this. A minute later… it grew red.

“My sister has suffered a lot,” Sylvia continued. “My fucking father… ‘daddy’… he hit her. He harassed her. He even went beyond that. But other people have suffered too… we’re going back… we’re going back now… and I’m teaching her… a mother… fucking… lesson.” I had hardly ever heard Sylvia talk like this. My breath stopped simply hearing Sylvia talk like this.

“He raped her?” I stuttered. “Sylvia? What do you mean? What do you mean that he fucking raped her!? When she stayed over at my place… after he hit her. YOU MEAN THAT HE FUCKING RAPED HER!?”

“Vicki’s one of my closest friends. And Yuki’s one of my closest friends… just like my sisters… just like you. And even if the one hurting them is my sister, I’m going to do something about it. I don’t care if she’s my sister… she’ll always be my sister, and I’ll always be there for her. If people here are acting this weird about me… then it’s time to go back. Nate… this treatment draws out our innermost urges. It doesn’t just make us horny… we lose our inhibitions. I really don’t WANT to hurt people. But maybe a dark part of Vicki does… and a deep part of Diana doesn’t want to worry all the time. Whenever Vicki and I were upset… Diana always took care of it. On top of sports. On top of school. On top of inheriting the family business. I think maybe… Diana just doesn’t want to worry about anything. But she’s letting Vicki do too much. I’m going to have to teach Vicki a lesson. Now. We’re going.” She picked Yuki up protectively as she walked through the streets of Los Angeles. She was going to a jumbo jet she had chartered. One that could hold thirty feet of Sylvia in its compartment, as well as all of us. People kept staring… many in adoration… some terrified, as Sylvia and her group made it through the streets. Even now, the skyscrapers dwarfed her. Not having any other way to move, Sylvia stepped slowly and carefully, doing her best to avoid squishing any cars or people. News crews… even an ABC van attempted to follow behind Sylvia. People were yelling at all of us, trying to get someone to talk to them. But Sylvia ignored us, and we did as well, following our leader. She wasn’t bothering to talk to anyone right now… Sylvia was pissed off.

“We’re almost there, Nate… I’ll explain the plan on the way. We’re going to solve this. We’re going to end this. Vicki and Diana and I will get along… forever and ever and ever. With you. I just have to knock Vicki off her high horse. That’s all.” Soon Sylvia stepped over a ten foot tall fence, one blocking the runway. Sylvia wasn’t going to step through the airport. A major cargo plane had a container that opened up at the bottom, prepared to take in large shipments. She prepared to enter through there. But first, she lifted all of us over the fence, one at a time. Her hands came down protectively as she took each member of her harem above the fence.

This process went on for several minutes. Sylvia had to carefully lift each of us individually. She wrapped all of us in her palms, making absolutely sure that she didn’t drop any of us.

I was the last one to be taken over. As my head was enveloped in her palms, my vision grew dark, with only cracks of sunlight emerging from between her fingers. But soon, I was over the fence as well.

“Ok…” Sylvia sighed. “There’s nothing more that needs to be said. Let’s all get on the plane. I’ll explain everything on the way…” airplane staff conducted us onto the passenger area even as Sylvia carefully clambered into the cargo compartment of the plane.

Yuki was still crying… sitting by herself towards the back. I had known her for a while… I couldn’t let her go on like this. I walked up to her. Yuki turned her face towards me for a second as I nodded.

“I can’t bring your sister back… no one can. But Sylvia will do what we can to make sure that nobody’s hurt. I thought… I thought that Vicki would never genuinely be a problem… but I know better now. Everyone will do what they can to take care of it. It doesn’t matter how big you are. Nobody can do anything they want.”

Or so I hope, I thought grimly as the plane began to take off. Yuki rested her body against mine as she tried to sleep, not thinking about what just happened. I looked down at the sprawl of L.A. as we ascended higher and higher into the air, heading for the small airstrip in the college town I moved into a few months ago. Or so I hope.

... some time later we were drifting on the plane, heading towards our destination. 

             “We are now flying above the clouds… I know this is a private party, but I still feel the need to make announcements as your captain. It should be free to walk around the plane if you need to use the bathroom or do anything… I’ll let you know when it’s time to return to your seats.” The plane was less than a quarter full, prepared to hold hundreds of people but only holding a few dozen.

             “Nate… I need to talk to you.” The voice came from beneath the floor... it seemed to boom from everywhere. It was Sylvia. “And I can probably just do this through the floor, but I’d like to talk to you face to face.”

I crawled down to the lower level, the cargo level, being given permission from our captain. The cargo hold held only two things, a massive bowl of fruit, various types, enough to seemingly feed a small country. Meant for one formerly small girl. And that small, exploding to gigantic girl, waving me over. I could hear creacking beneath her, and in the cargo hold she seemed kind of cramped.

The plane flew slowly, consuming a copious amount of fuel. That's because of the huge girl on this plane. The girl who grasped me with hands several feet across, and brought me to her breasts. Those breasts, that I often found myself curled up against, were now each four feet tall. They each stuck two feet out, rising and falling from her chest. They were much more massive than me, massive structures over half a ton. As she casually slipped me into her cosplay uniform, I found myself overwhelmed by them completely. She wasn't in a sexual mood... she didn't have to do anything to overwhelm me, merely place me in her sweaty, humid, sensual darkness.

“If they actually hurt you Nate… if they do that. Then I might actually kill my sisters. But I’m confident that they won’t. In fact… I bet they’ll be pretty nice to you. Drunk with power as they are. I’m there as an intimidation factor. And all my girls can help with anyone else who’s not a complete slave of Vicki and Diana to find the antidote. Dr. Winthrop mentioned one at the time. Hopefully he’s not lying. So we’re going to find them. And you’ll keep my two sisters busy. Okay?

“Busy… how do I keep them busy? I’m absolutely tiny. I can’t control them?”

Sylvia rolled her eyes. Through the neck that she opened up on her uniform, I could just barely see them. It was like her face, the source of my light, was the sun. “Of course you can’t control them Nate. But you can suggest stuff to them. Vicki’ll go along with anything as long you suggest as long as she thinks that you’re worshipping her. Just suggest things that aren’t horribly violent to her. And the way Diana’s acting… she’ll then go along with it. Okay?”

“Okay… I know this sounds pathetic. But I’ve really felt like I’ve been protected by you. I love Vicki and Diana… but I can’t feel entirely the same way about them.” Sylvia squealed as she held my close to her.

“Nate… my cute, cute Nate. You’re so incredibly adorable…” Sylvia looked at me, determination filling her eyes. “That’s why I’m so worried. I would never have you do anything even the least bit dangerous if I thought that there was a another way… but there isn’t. I’m afraid that if the reports about Vicki are true, she’s acting like a giant brat on a giant scale. I’m going to deal with her… but I need time… I have to… will more of myself into existence, so I can spank her giant ass down.” I moved in closer to her. I never felt as safe around someone as Sylvia. But Vicki’s always cared for me. So it should be okay. Would the military be so kind? I doubt it.

“Don’t worry…” Sylvia cooed softly. “When we have all of this figured out, you’re going to stay with me forever and ever. … and I’m going to find that researcher. If anyone would know about a cure for whatever the fuck condition we have, it’s him… I don't trust his seeming naivete... he still should be working at the facility near my dad. I think I might be intimidating enough to accomplish something here. Nate… I’m going to give you something…”

Suddenly, Sylvia pulled something infinitely tiny from a container on the plane. It was a necklace, a cheap, metallic necklace. The necklace I gave her when she stayed with me.

“It might look a bit feminine for you… but I’ve always loved it. I want to keep it with me, but at your size I think that you can keep up with it better. The button on the back, that played the jingle… I had Vicki implant a microphone into it, back when she was little. You press that button, and I’ll instantly be notified. I can speak to you that way at any time… there’s another microphone inside me. That way I’ll be able to talk to you until I get another cellphone big enough… I keep breaking them.” Sylvia looked restless beneath me. Slowly, I climbed up her body, my hands navigating past her stomach, her soft breasts, and her collarbone. Finally, my lips faced hers, the thirty foot girl looking nervous beneath me. Slowly, I moved her head closer to hers. There wasn’t much that I could do, but I felt air rushing past me from Sylvia’s calm breath as I reached in and tried to comfort her, planting a kiss on lips a couple of inches tall.

             At that moment, Sylvia’s gigantic phone rang, breaking our reverie. The phone read that it was Diana, buzzing incessantly. Sylvia let it ring for a moment, and then hesitantly picked up the phone.

             “Hey sis…” Sylvia trailed off. “I’ve just been gone for a few days, but I’ve heard that something weird has happened. Is everything okay?”

             “I don’t know what you’ve heard… there’s incessant propaganda going on over the television. People are acting like Vicki and I are fucking monsters. I am keeping the worst of her in check… this all started because of that stupid doctor.”

             “Well yeah. I know that he gave us the growth formula,” Sylvia continued. “But he shouldn’t have done so without a way to stop it. That’s why we have to go to him…”

             “Without a way to stop it!” Diana laughed clearly over the phone. In the background, I could make out Vicki’s laughter as well. “Of COURSE there’s a way to stop it! Every formula has a way to stop it… and we have it now.”

             “What do you mean?” Sylvia hissed angrily over the phone. She pressed me tighter to her, smashing my face into her body in her anger. I tried to get her attention, but Sylvia was fixated on talking to her sister at the moment. “You and Vicki both told me that there wasn’t a known cure. You were insistent about it. That’s why taking it was such a risk!”

             “Yeah… Vicki lied to me too. But she had a point. If you had known there was a cure, you would have wanted us all to stop when we were like ten feet tall. By not telling you about it, we were able to become so much more.”

             “And let me guess,” Sylvia rubbed at her temples, shifting back and forth within the tight confines of the plane. The sound of the pilot’s warnings came from above as Sylvia moved so rapidly that it shook the plane. “Someone really wanted you to use the cure and you two said no. Absolutely not.”

             “Exactly!” Diana proclaimed. “The doctor came by telling us that he had succeeded in his demonstration. He explained everything… apparently, we have an almost unique mutation in our genetic code. Almost nobody other than us sisters and a couple of our relatives have it. Of course, there’s still a few people who could use such a formula. But he used the last of that substance on us! He thought that he could synthesize more… but it’s proving downright impossible for him. So maybe it’ll change someday, but…”

             “I get it. We’re the only people who are going to be big. I assume the antidote wasn’t so difficult.”

             “We have it. We have it. But we’re not ready to take it! In good time!” Diana laughed again. “Come on! I know it’s only been a few days, but I already miss you. We have plenty of time to grow, and plenty of time to hang out. Why do you have to take all of this so seriously?”

             “Haven’t you heard about Vicki hurting people!? Killing people!?” Sylvia was practically screaming at this point, desperate to get through to Diana. Her voice echoed throughout the entirety of the plane.

             “I’ve heard a little…” Diana spoke softly, hesitantly. “But my sister can’t have hurt that many people. Anyway, I’ve really only really enjoyed being big at this size. I don’t have to worry about organizing all this bullshit anymore. People just ask me what needs to be done and how I want it to be done. You should try checking out the view from up here.” Sylvia just rolled her eyes.

             “Ok… well can you meet me at the airport tonight at 8:00…” Sylvia groaned. “I’m sure I’ll be able to see you easily there.

             “Okey-dokey! Vicki and I will be there. See you soon!” Diana chirped excitedly, before hanging up the phone.

             “Nate… new plan.” Sylvia sat there quietly, fumbling with her hands. “We’re going to stay together… because both my sisters are aggravating me right now. I believe what Yuki told me. I believe that Vicki has to have hurt some people… maybe even killed. But I love my sisters. I always will. I’m just going to do what I can to grow… to put them in their place. You distract them. There’s no step two. Just wait for me. And at first I might as well hang around them anyway. I’ll just act like I’m really into growing… there’s no need to run off on my own immediately.”

             “But can you even fake it? I mean, last night you grew because of how excited you were. I don’t think that you can just tell your body to grow.”

             “Life finds a way. And so does Sylvia. Anyway… you should get to know some of the new recruits for my personal posse—my harem—my girlfriends—my super-awesome-fuckbuddy—friend collection—and…” Sylvia yawned widely, “I’m taking a nap before we get there.”

             I scaled down from Sylvia’s body and began to clamber up to the passenger area of the plane. The cargo area was only a little over forty feet long, and Sylvia’s body took up most of the area. Every time I saw Sylvia she seemed to practically shine. Her purple dyed hair was draped over her tight cosplay outfit, spilling all around her and the floor of the cargo room in waves. Her chest, impossibly large, bobbed up and down with each of her steady breaths.

             “What? Nate... I know I’m pretty… but I’m going to sleep right now. And normally I’ll sleep by you too if you want. But I really want you to get to know these people… okay? I’m just a little peeved about my sisters right now… Talk to the girl you picked out… as a new friend… Nate.” Sylvia closed her eyes, quickly being overtaken by drowsiness. I looked behind myself one last time at her, before leaving her behind.