- Text Size +

So we went through the rest of the day… as calmly as could be expected with a twenty foot girl. But later on, it became apparent that Sylvia was heading for a bad mood, fueled by alcohol… and me.

             “Everyone distributed all the tickets, right?” Sylvia sighed, holding a hand to her head as we walked outside the convention center. We were heading towards a gymnasium down the road from the hotel.

             “Yeah…” Yuki, Jasmine and I nodded as we all looked up at Sylvia.

             “I can’t believe I have a name similar to that bitch,” Jasmine fumed, looking up at Sylvia. “How did I not know about this… I can’t believe that anyone would do that to you… I… I can’t believe that you wouldn’t destroy her.”

             “I’m not the destroying type… surely as a fan of mine you know that…” Sylvia sighed. “If anything the booze is getting to me more… but I already want more. It feels like I’ve gone through all the phases of a hangover within the past few hours. I guess my giant super-body has ways of dealing with alcohol. As for Jenny, I do have a way to get back at her, but it’ll only work if she’s stupid enough to…” Sylvia stopped in her tracks as she saw Jenny standing at the entrance to the gymnasium, alone at one end of the entrance. At the other end around fifteen other girls stood glaring at Jenny, the recipients of the prizes to become part of Sylvia’s harem… and mine, I guess. The best thing a guy could ever ask for.

             “A complete, fucking moron.” Sylvia smiled, gazing at Jenny. “You’re one of the few people that’s ever really gotten to me, you know that?” Sylvia looked at the girl, in front of her. “You hit me… you spit on me, you stole thousands of dollars from us. How INSANE are you to present yourself before the same girl twice in one day when she’s twenty fucking feet tall!?”

             “I don’t know… I just thought I’d apologize.”

             “That’s a lie and you know it. You could have just sent something through the site… I imagine that you visited it regularly. It is flattering though, that my beauty made you lose your sense of self-preservation.”

             “What did you plan to do to me?” Jenny stared up at Sylvia in anticipation. She could barely even reach her knee. At that moment, gazing down at her pompously, Sylvia’s stomach rumbled again.

             “Nothing. I’ve been having arguments with Vicki over abusing our power. She’s been pretty violent. It would be a horrible turn of events if she had been that way. But you can watch me for tonight, if you want.”

             “What are you going to do?” Jenny said with anticipation.

             “You’ll see~ YUKI! Do you have the beer!”

             “Yep!” Her friend saluted. “I got a fuckton of barrels in there for ya!”

             “Good!” Sylvia shouted. “I may only be eighteen, but I can get as drunk as I want! It’s a good thing about being a giant girl. People don’t try and haul you in for silly things like underage drinking.” Sure enough, several of the girls came in with multiple barrels of beer. It looked like enough to get an entire college campus drunk. But it was all for the purpose of one twenty foot girl.

             “Jenny, you can be strapped in over there.”

             “Strapped in! Why do I have to be strapped in!?”

             “Because I told you that you could watch. I didn’t say that you could do anything. Don’t worry. It’s not some sort of medieval torture device. It’s not going to hurt, it’s just a place to watch.” Jenny complied quietly with Sylvia’s instructions as she clambered onto the table, letting herself be strapped in by several of the new girls.

             “There’s so many here now… what’s the test for keeping them,” I asked Sylvia.

             “The test? It was enough for them to be picked Nate. There’s a veritable smorgasboard of attractive girls here, and they all agreed to be with you. This is my collection! My kingdom! I can be the benevolent goddess of this world, and you can be its king! I meant what I said earlier Nate… get on my belly!” Sylvia patted it as she laid down in front of Jenny, giving her quite a view. Her legs were spread out on either side of the table that Jenny was strapped in on. Sylvia scooted forward on her butt slightly. Soon each of her feet extended past Jenny’s table, and her former bully had a perfect sight of her victim’s panties.

             “You don’t even drink that often…” Yuki sighed as many of the girls rolled an incredible quantity of barrels, dozens of them, up to her. “Even at your size, this is going to make you wasted…”

             “Don’t care! Come on! I feel like Vicki right now… the good part at least… this is going to be a big awesome growth spurt… bring in the food too! All of it! I’m hungry!” Dozens of girls ran out, as Yuki picked up Jasmine and I and placed her on her stomach. She was still wearing the Catherine cosplay. Already, as we were placed on the rumbling stomach, her exposed panties signified how her growth had already begun.

             “I’m going to grow right out of these… but Jasmine, you said that you wanted to help Nate. That you wanted to show your devotion towards someone who helped me… now is your chance. Nate… I was serious about you having sex with people on top of me. Now strip!”             

             “Isn’t this kind of sudden!?” Of the new collection of girls, most of them were strangers. The rest of us hadn’t even distributed a ton of tickets… but Sylvia made up for it, assembling the several dozen people that were before us now. All of them were incredibly beautiful, and all of them were looking at Sylvia with adoration. How had she found all of these people?

             “So many people came to the convention because of me. I don’t know if this’ll be my entire collection… but it’ll be good for now. Nate… I want you to become familiar with every one of them… my milk will wash anything away… you don’t have to worry about making them pregnant, or diseases… they are all meant for you. I want you to fuck all of them tonight! And they will go after each other! An orgy… on the body of the sex-princess, Sylvia Small!” She cooed triumphantly as Jasmine swung the last of her clothes off of her.

             “I… I know…. That I’m nothing compared to my god… goddess Sylvia. B…but really, you have helped her so much. And that makes me like you… so… so if you’ll have me.” I couldn’t hold back anymore. She was skinny, but Sylvia’s milk had already allowed Jasmine to fill out from the flesh of bones she had earlier. There was a sense of vitality and energy in her. As there was in me. So I put it into use… not even taking time to finish removing all of my clothes, I stuck my throbbing erection into Jasmine. Even Sylvia moaned beneath us as one of her dreams came true.

             “Everyone else… I have so much that needs attention. My feet… my pussy… it might be difficult to get at it through my clothes, but try your best. I don’t want one of you idle… come to Sylvia! Come to me!” She cried out… it sounded like Sylvia was already approaching an orgasm.

             Soon Yuki and several other girls were at her side, carrying a barrel of beer. Sylvia opened her mouth—I could only imagine what her hot breath flowing over them was like. Soon a barrel was emptied into her, gallons of beer flowing into Sylvia’s greedy mouth.

             “Mmm…” Sylvia sighed. “That’s good… everything tastes really good tonight. Thanks for being there for me Yuki…” she said sincerely. “I have so many here now… I don’t really intend to pick out any more, but if anyone gives you trouble… then I’ll just get rid of them. That’s the test… it’s a continuous thing. I can’t pick girls based on how well they perform handstands or something.”

             Soon Jasmine was standing on top of me, and I slowly slid my dick into her, her body shuddering. It was as hard as it had ever been… Sylvia’s words had come true, we were having sex on her stomach! I could feel every slight ridge of her pussy walls contracting on me as she squeezed at me.

             “That’s my first time~” Jasmine sighed, trying to sound as cute as possible. “I’ve been a shut-in my entire life. I never thought that I would get to do anything like this. Sylvia really is amazing.” She clumsily bobbed up and down on top of me. I could feel every one of Sylvia’s movements beneath me, pushing me from side to side.

             “That’s enough…” Sylvia sighed after a few barrels were poured into her mouth. “If I got too drunk, I’d be a little klutzy, and I don’t want to crush anybody under little ol’ me. Go into her harder Nate! Come on!” Sylvia smiled, and her fingers ran over the two of us, stroking us fondly as we fucked on top of her.

             “You know that you could be here, all the time, without a care in the world?” Sylvia remarked as Yuki and I continue fucking without abandon. “I’ve looked at girls a lot more. In porn and everything. But I always had some attraction to guys. And Nate was always there for me. Still… you seemed to catch my eye. And I wanted to be with you. I was overjoyed when you said yes. A silly nerd like me… with someone like you. It was a dream come true. But now I know what a dream is really like…”

             “That’s um… impressive. Incredible… what are you planning to do to me…” Jenny cried out again as she watched Sylvia.

             “You’ll find out in due time…” Sylvia purred. “I’m hungry… this cute giant idol wants some food… don’t you want to feed her?” Entire carts of food were quickly being rolled in.

             “I still can’t believe that you keep money on you… we have everything for you.”

             “Good… you don’t need to worry, Nate. I can talk between mouthfuls… I want you on top of me while you grow. And I need to tell you something as well. But you can just listen while fucking. I know that you enjoy it… and I do too. It’s kind of disappointing that I can’t really have sex with you in the traditional manner. But this is the next best thing. Ask for anything you want Nate, and I’ll give it to you. Because you’ve always been there for me. Even after someone made me spend my afternoons massaging them, get kicked by them all the time, screamed at, and more… just because they could.”

             Vaguely I could hear the sound of Jenny whimpering.

             “If you want to leave, you can anytime. I just don’t want you to move right now. That’s why you’re tied down.”

             Jenny didn’t say anything in response.

             “Nate…” I felt myself shudder as an orgasm washed over me. I spewed a massive load into Jasmine, spurt after spurt into her. Come to think of it, the way she loomed above me now… and the way she had looked earlier today, it was almost like.
             “My milk makes these girls grow healthy… Yuki always wanted to be taller anyway. I’m not going to make them giants are anything… but if they can loom over you a little… like you’d want. I thought that it could be a good idea. Although I might only do it with some of them.”

             “You can control it that much?” I asked. Every day, it seemed like all of them were becoming more incredible. It was hard to take this in as I settled from the throes of my orgasm, a foolish grin plastered upon Jasmine’s face.

The girls couldn’t keep up with Sylvia’s appetite. As soon as they placed food in her mouth, she closed it and swallowed in a frenzy.  For once in my life, I WILL PROTECT PEOPLE!” I could swear… at that moment, I could almost feel her swell forward. It was like Sylvia was willing more of herself into existence.

“Nate… Yuki… I will always protect you. All of you. You don’t have to worry about ANYTHING. I will BE YOUR WORLD!” Sylvia quickly resumed eating, as Jasmine giggled next to me, gesturing me forward.

“Nate… she’s becoming everything… but you haven’t eaten for a while. I haven’t eaten at all today. Don’t you think that we should partake from her? She wouldn’t mind?”

“It’s not like I can’t hear you Jasmine!” Sylvia laughed between swallows. “You can drink as much of my milk as you want!” Jasmine quickly dragged me up, as we stood on the surface. By now her panties had become fully taut, and fully visible, her skirt not even covering her ass. Her legs made a ridiculous sight, fully walling off the small table that Jenny sat on. Propped up as she was, she must have had a full view of Sylvia’s expanding crotch. Her breathing… her small movements, and her growth made Sylvia an unsteady surface to walk on. However, her breasts were only a few feet away, and soon Jasmine flopped on top of one, like a gigantic bean-bag. The two of us soon wrestled on top of Sylvia’s boobs, without abandon, engaging in a combination of lovemaking and worship of Sylvia.

“She’s still wearing her cosplay, you know!?” I laughed. “I don’t think that we can drink anything through her clothes!”

             “JUST GIVE ME A LITTLE LONGER!!!!” Sylvia hollered. One arm reached above us, passing us in its shadow. But we weren’t her destination. Her arm reached right past us, and towards her crotch, as wet sticky sounds began to come from below. “Nate… Jasmine… Yuki… Isabelle? See… I’ll learn all your names in time. I may have added a couple of dozen today… like I said, I don’t know how big I’ll make the collection… we’ll see how BIG I get… that’ll determine it. Jenny… do you like watching me masturbate. A girl on a different scale… I bet that you can see the profile of my crotch really well now.”

             “I get it… you’re big!” Jenny yelled from beneath Sylvia. I couldn’t even see her.

             “I’m glad you noticed! Wow… this all feels so tight!” We tumbled back down towards Sylvia’s stomach as she arched her breasts out, straining against the fabric of the cosplay. “Ever since I’ve had this… there’s been something straining within me. Feeling like I have to grow more… and more… and more! I’ll protect everyone! Everyone will live on me! They’ll drink from rivers of milk and build on my body… well… maybe I shouldn’t get that big. Then I won’t be able to play with my dolls.” The sounds of snapping fabric grew louder as the groans begin to grow louder, Sylvia still eating without abandon. She was determined to swell larger… and larger… and larger.

             Suddenly Sylvia reached towards her bosom and ripped her bust open, revealing two breasts bouncing mesmerizingly. A drop of milk was already visible on one of them, heavy, full, tantalizing.

             “You two won’t be able to drink it all… not even close… but I’ll give you first dibs!” I couldn’t even think… Jasmine and I ran up to Sylvia’s breasts immediately. Nipples four inches long, and growing, greeted us. Soon my mouth encircled it, lips twirling around the great nub that filled it. Milk soon gushed out, quickly filling my mouth, faster than I could swallow. If anything, the taste was even better than before, and my entire body felt revitalized as I kept sucking down more and more milk. In less than a minute, I felt full. I began to withdraw the nipple from my mouth, stopping the stream of milk, but a giant hand held me down, keeping me pressed against the pillowy breast.

             “That can’t be it Nate, can it? That was hardly any of my milk at all.” Even now, Sylvia’s stomach roared again, demanding infinite quantities of food. But she was insistent. I felt myself grow more and more full, my erection pressing into the same breast I drank from. Soon I simply couldn’t drink any more—milk poured into my mouth, but I couldn’t swallow.

             “Ok Nate… I get it…” a single finger of Sylvia’s patted me on the back. I grew red with embarrassment as I burped in response to Sylvia patting me. She giggled below me… above me… around me… and soon I found other women crawling all over me. “Show Nate a good time, okay!” And with that, I found myself surrounded by over a dozen women, crawling all over Sylvia, trying to gain access to me.

             “Well… looks like I got the best spot here.” Yuki was definitely far taller than she had been. She was definitely taller than me now. It was unbelievable… Sylvia’s plan was to make all the women taller than me. To collect a set of cute Amazonian women… almost like…

             “How different is this from those gacha games that you’ve played?” I asked Sylvia, grinning. Even through the mass of women swarming me, I could spy Sylvia’s red face, as she stuck her tongue in her cheek.

             “Wellllll… I spent thousands of dollars on those and got simply data. I guess I treated it like a waifu simulator. Maybe I’m doing the same thing now… collecting real life waifus… but Nate. Don’t tease the girl who literally has provided you a harem of eager and attractive women. And I see this more like my doll collection.”

             “You’ve always enjoyed the idea of collecting and taking care of things,” I grinned. “But I’m not going to tease you. It’s not like I could collect beautiful women at will. There aren’t many people who can. You’re pretty special.”

             “I know…” Sylvia giggled again. With every giggle, I found myself moving up and down, caught in the tangle of women. “I love you so much Nate… nobody’s ever looked out for me like you. Except for my sisters I guess… we’ll go back and protect them, starting tomorrow.”

             Sylvia resumed to eating, even as twenty girls kept bringing food to her. Sandwiches… fruit… juice… sushi… and more beer kept pouring down her throat. Almost imperceptibly… I could feel her skin pushing slightly farther out than before with every breath, as her clothing contracted around her.

“Sylvia… how fast are you growing?!” I stuttered.

“I’ll find a cure for this Nate… I promise. I’ve been scared of growing this far for a while. I love it… but I’m scared of it. But I’m not going to be an ant next to my sisters… I need to keep Vicki from hurting people. I need to keep Vicki from being hurt. For that reason… I have to be bigger.”

             From there, Sylvia said nothing else. My erection swelled up even larger if anything… it looked like it was eight inches long. Multiple girls we’re sucking at my dick… and light disappeared from my view as the new larger Yuki grinded on my face. Several other girls even sucked at my fingers and nipples, while another lapped at my balls. All of this was taking place on the vast surface of Sylvia.

             The scents of numerous women crawling over me. Their sweat. Their saliva. In about a moment, I felt myself beginning to approach my orgasm.

             “So Nate! What do you think of us? Sylvia went to great effort to assemble us for you… and yourself… you even picked a couple of us out. Such as me!” The adorable blonde girl from earlier spoke up. I didn’t know her name… but she wasn’t part of the crowd. She was my friend… and my lover… and one of Sylvia’s dolls.

             I felt myself explode, more than I ever had in my life. I erupted, spurting semen among the crowd of women swarming over me.

             “You’re so insignificant Nate… or you would be… if not for me. Because of me, you’ll always be someone special. You’ll always be someone important. Thank you… AHHHHHH!!!!” Even as I came, Sylvia erupted from her own fingering, I couldn’t see anything in the darkness, but all of us jostled around as Sylvia bucked, led by her orgasm. Yuki fell off of me, light coming in a moment, before I found myself buried under someone else’s ass. But soon the sensations calmed down, and the girls scrambled off of me. I lay there, limply, feeling spent on top of Sylvia.

             “Well… Jenny… what do you think?” Looking beyond the vast surface of Sylvia, I spotted Jenny. She was now covered completely in Sylvia’s love juices, which dripped slowly from her body. She gazed at Sylvia longly…

             “Did you not plan… to do anything to me? Do you want me to belong to you? Be part of this? I… I will willingly give up my life for you… everything…”

             “KEEP YOU!? AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHY WOULD I WANT TO KEEP A STUPID BULLY LIKE YOU!?” Sylvia laughed suddenly, causing us to move up and down on her again. “I just wanted to show you what you missed out on, that’s all!” Sylvia laughed as she removed a tear from her eye. “Nate is my boyfriend. And all of the girls here are my friends as well. You’re nothing. I’ve shown you all that I want you to see. You can leave now.”

             “You can’t treat me like this!?” Jenny began to bawl, looking up at her. “I… I’m so sorry… about… everything that I’ve ever done to you!”

             “Oh no! I didn’t realize that a part of the Constitution required me to have sex with you! Just point out where it says it, and I’ll make sure to remedy it. And… you used the same technique on Vicki. And it didn’t work then. OH! I’M SO SORRY I BULLIED HER! I GOT CARRIED AWAY! I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING!” Sylvia gazed down at the girl mockingly.

             “But… I…” Jenny croaked. Looking closer, her body was fully covered in Sylvia’s juices. She had given her a complete money-shot, one that dripped off of her, flowing off of the table, down to the floor. Her hair was knocked astray, soaked in Sylvia’s cum.

             “Think of the life that you could have had… for the rest of whatever miserable life that you actually live. Now get out.” She motioned her head again, and myself and several of the girls began to untie Jenny, letting her off of the platform. She glanced at Sylvia one last time, tears in her eyes. The girl mouthed, “I’m sorry” quietly, before she began to run out of the room. Everything was quiet as the door shut behind her, nothing but a trail of liquid lying where the girl ran out.

             “Yuki, go after her. I’m not letting a girl run in downtown L.A. with no clothes,” Sylvia hissed quickly.

             “Right!” Yuki saluted, standing up from behind me as she quickly ran after Jenny, easily vaulting off of Sylvia’s thirty foot body to the floor. In but another moment, her clothes were back on her, from wherever she had deposited them. And Yuki ran after Jenny.

“I’ll have to let Jenny know sometime that’s it’s all water under the bridge now. I’m not keeping her, obviously, but I think I’ve gotten enough revenge,” Sylvia smiled as she left. “It was kind of hard to not do more to her really, but it’s all the best. I really do hate her still. So she would have hated living with me. I just don’t think it’s a good idea to reciprocate hatred with hatred though. And… I think it’s important to show Vicki that you can get what you want without being violent.”

             “Yeah… you know, when you ran over to stay at my house, after what Jenny did to you, I had to pry from you what was going on. You refused to say anything…”

             “And that was for many reasons. But one of them is that I was afraid that Vicki would do exactly what she did. And I thought that Diana would tell dad… and mom was hardly there. Even at the time I didn’t know exactly what was going on, but it was kind of obvious that she was going to leave him soon… and Yuki was gone for the Summer. It just kind of played out that way.”

             “I still can’t believe that my parents didn’t care. In our great three bedroom house, they had to take up two. But at least they were fine with you being in mine.”

             “I liked Jenny… but even before she became a jerk, she never did that much for me. It was the same way tonight. She comes crawling back to me, expecting me to show my giant self off for her. In return she offers nothing but a half-baked apology. It’s absurd. But when I stayed with you… I realized how considerate you were. I just lay there moping, and you kept bringing me everything I asked for. At the time I thought I was lesbian… but I found myself falling for you pretty quickly. Not that I don’t like girls too. But Diana’s actually trained you up into something pretty athletic.”

             “Are you saying that you were staring at me when you were at my house? You pervert!” I accused Sylvia, looking down at me.

             “Guilty as charged… which is why I thought that the whole giantess thing may be a little difficult at first. I wanted to feel you inside me Nate… all the time. So I had to think of a way that I could have fun too if I did this. Not just you. What do you think is in being a giantess for a woman? I mean, I can’t exactly feel your dick anymore.” Ouch. “As I said, it has to be some kind of exhibitionist thing, right? Because the only person who’s going to be able to stimulate people when I’m excited is me. The whole point is for other people to see, Nate. But I wanted to show you just how special you are to me… that’s when I thought that I’d do this for you.”

             “I really don’t need a whole harem though… I mean, it’s kind of awkward not knowing most of the people in the room. And you’re the most special girl in the world really.”

             “Thanks Nate!” Sylvia beamed down at me. “But you shouldn’t say that you don’t ‘need’ the girls who just serviced you like they did. You’ll need to apologize to them later.” I felt several menacing stares around me, as some of Sylvia’s new charges glared at me. “And They’re as much… if not more… for me than for you though. Like I said… I’ve been thinking of ways to be sexual as a veritable giant cute girl… and assembling my collection of devotees is the way. Not the only way, of course…” Sylvia grinned. “I’m not going to show you quite yet… but our subconscious changes our bodies in other ways. I’m sure you’ve figured out that deep down Diana wanted a dick… there’s one last way that I’ll be able to change myself. And it’ll be a surprise~.”

“Judge you? About what? You’re famous!”

“Yeah, and especially with Vicki running around, a lot of people think the Small sisters are giant sinful spoiled brats. But I’m a LOVABLE giant sinful spoiled brat, and I think that’ll come across.” Sylvia sighed contentedly, stretching her body throughout the vast room, taking up most of it. “I like being a big girl in a little space. My head touches one end of the building… and my feet touch the other. I must have grown ten feet right now… yep… this is Sylvia growing into myself. Luckily… I figured out that I could do this. So I have a bigger cosplay outfit prepared for the convention tomorrow. After that… we’ll leave. Unfortunately… well… I didn’t think about how to get back. I can’t fit in the truck anymore. We’ll… uh… have to think of a way. I mean, maybe I can walk, but that’ll take a while even at this size.”

“It’s something that we can think of in the morning…”

“Yeah…” Sylvia yawned. “I still don’t know how this works… but growing makes me tired. And the convention starts up again in less than ten hours… I’m going to have to go to bed now. And I’ll see you tomorrow. Remember, I don’t turn over in my sleep… so it’s ok if you stay on me.” Sylvia yawned again, daintily holding a hand in front of her mouth. “Goodnight.” And with that, Yuki, walking out the door, turned the light out. Sylvia herself began to drift off. In a few minutes, she was gone.

But most people weren’t falling asleep yet. Looking around, surrounded by all of them, I felt like I needed to say something.

“Everyone... I… I know this is a strange situation. I didn’t mean to say that I don’t need you… or won’t care for you. It all just feels like a bit much…”

“I know… this is weird for me too.” One of the girls spoke. “My name is Sarah… I don’t expect you to remember it any time soon… I left my family for this. Sylvia says that we can talk to them. And even invite them over. But we’re not ever supposed to leave… honestly, though. It’s fine. We chose her. There were others who didn’t.”

“Yeah…” The sound of Sylvia’s steady breathing comforted me. It had been no more than five minutes, but she had already settled into a steady sleep. “She’s building little apartments for all of us back at her place. Well… they’re not little actually. Only for her. But they’re designed to have doors that she can open up. And walkways on her end. That way, we all have our rooms, but we’re all staying in her rooms at the same time. She will do everything that she can to take care of all of you.”

“She has two sisters… what are they like?” Another girl asked, as they all settled in around me.
             “Vicki... she can be spoiled sometimes. I don’t think that Sylvia will want you to go around her. Diana… she’s… she’s really nice. And really thoughtful. Although she’s been doing a lot of stuff to take care of everyone’s growth. So she’s kind of stressed out. So some of you could come around her some if you’re fine with a giant…”

“DICK!? How big is it! Sylvia mentioned her a little!” Another girl shouted, sitting somewhere near the direction of Diana’s belly button. It was dark, so I couldn’t see her.

“Bigger than you. That’s all I’m going to say. If you’re up for the mother of all cumshots, go for it! But… there’s something else I’ve got to say too. Something important. Sylvia… Vicki… Diana… there’ll all still growing. And like Sylvia said, she’s not sure how to stop it. She’s afraid… of people being afraid of them. Especially with how Vicki’s been acting. So you need to come together and help her. Just as I will. His name is Doctor Michael Winthrop. He gave her this substance. Vicki found it with his help. And we need to help Sylvia find this man… otherwise… this new life… will be awfully short.”

“Will do!” Voices erupted in support around me, and immediately quieted down as Sylvia’s breathing stopped for a moment, and her arm shifted.

“Well… let’s not wake her up. I don’t want to get on the wrong foot with any of you. I’m sure we’ll all be friends. Let’s try to sleep now. I’m sure that we have another big day tomorrow!”

“Gee Nate, I’ve never heard you sound so formal!” Yuki said cheerfully as she reentered the room. “Well… let’s go to bed!”

“Yeah…” together, resting across Sylvia’s naked body, along the tattered remains of her clothes, we began to drift to sleep. Together.