- Text Size +


On Monday, I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring. 6:30. Wonderful. Still, I wanted to get up early, because my class was clear on the other side of campus. I hadn’t noticed yesterday, but my room was even nicer than I thought. A shower and bathroom were connected to it. It was a simple matter of taking a shower and getting dressed, and I was ready to go by 7:00. The Intro to Psychology class Vicki and I were taking was clear on the other side of campus, so we needed to get going relatively soon. Still, I saw and heard nothing of her as I walked through the expansive hallway to the kitchen. I went ahead and had breakfast. 7:20. Still nothing. Vicki was probably still asleep. I had to go back and get her.

Soon I arrived at the door to her room. I didn’t really want to barge in a girl’s room while she was sleeping, so I tried knocking. Nothing. I tried knocking again. Still nothing. I sighed as I began to open the door. It was exactly the same as the one for Sylvia’s room. What type of strange house would have doors like this?

Inside, this room too was incredibly spacious. Vicki’s stuff still managed to occupy much of the room, being strewn about everywhere. Below a mound of blankets (in the middle of August), Vicki presumably lay there, sleeping. An alarm was beeping incessantly, but it obviously was doing no good.

“Vicki, it’s time to get up,” I insisted. Still nothing. “Vicki, it’s 7:30. You have class in half an hour!” I exclaimed. Still. Nothing. She had always been like this. To call Vicki a heavy sleeper would be an understatement.

“VICKI! TIME TO WAKE UP!!!” I shouted, making one last effort.

“All right. I’m up! I’m up! Vicki emerged from the pile of blankets at once. I simply sat there, staring for half a second, as her naked body, sticky with sweat, emerged from under the covers. My brain processed a fat pink nipple for half a second before I turned around. I wasn’t ready for one of Vicki’s shouting matches.

Yet she didn’t react at all. “Shower,” Vicki muttered as she went towards the bathroom adjacent to her, clad only in her birthday suit. After she shut the door behind her, I finally turned around. Just like my room, she had an adjacent bathroom. And just like her room, it was guarded by a huge, imposing door. Why did I feel like they weren’t telling me something?

Soon I heard the sound of running water. Vicki was taking her shower. At 7:40. I felt like I should just leave for class without her. But another part kept me rooted to the spot. Soon it turned off, and Vicki emerged from the shower, clad only in a bath towel. Quickly I turned around again, and I proceeded to walk out the door. I was acting like a complete perv.

“It’s okay. You can turn around,” Vicki said casually. I turned… and she was still practically naked! She had a pair of panties on, one which barely covered her prodigious ass, seeping into the crack. It looked like she was trying to put a bra on as well, but she was struggling to hook it around.

“It’s going to be counterproductive if you don’t turn around, because I need your help with this bra.” Finally, I relented and turned around. She was having a mighty struggle, but it looked like her bra was winning out. She couldn’t hook it whatsoever. The thing looked absolutely strained. And, just as yesterday, her boobs were overflowing.

“Just hook it for me,” Vicki sighed all too innocently. So I walked over to her, and gingerly grabbed the hooks from her hands. The tension built up in the bra was immediately apparent as I tried to force it together. The thing felt like it was going to snap!

“Try sucking your breath in.” Vicki quickly complied, and I got slightly more room to constrict the hooks around her. With one final push, hands shaking from the effort, I was finally able to make it, and clasp the bra around her. Vicki let her breath out.

“There, that wasn’t so bad, was it?” Vicki grinned as she let her breath out a little. The bra audibly groaned as her breasts struggled against the cups. “I should be ready to go in a few minutes.” It was 7:50, but I wasn’t going to argue with her. I felt like that would be a bad idea today.

I waited around for her a bit longer. Finally, we left at 8:00, the exact moment that class starts. Late to the first class on my first day. Still, it was Intro to Psych, the King of easy courses, with over a 100 students in it. So it shouldn’t really matter. Vicki walked energetically next to me as we headed for class through the hot summer sun. She drew quite a bit of stares as we walked. It was hard not to. She wore a simply T-shirt which was stretched to the brim. And her massive assets hypnotically bounced up and down with her step. Most noticeable, however, was that she was eating an entire hoagie while quickly walking to class.

“I need breakfast,” Vicki said through a mouthful of food when I asked her about it. I thought Vicki was always worried about her weight… and yet she looked good. Really good. Her skin was smooth and creamy. Her red hair shown in the sun. Combined with her prodigious assets, it was no wonder that she attracted stares.

“I guess I stand out, don’t I Nate?” She asked, grinning mischievously.

“Yeah, you really do.” Her breasts HAD to be larger than before. There was no other explanation. It was already a sweltering day, even this early in the morning. Vicki was already beginning to work up a sweat, which trickled down her massive form. It was pretty hard to not stare.

But soon, merely half an hour late, we made it to class. Vicki burped as we prepared to walk in, having already finished her sandwich. It’s good that she had the natural looks she did, because she could be kind of a slob. Stares followed her even as we moved to sit down. Of course people would stare at someone with boobs jutting out of their ill-fitting shirt, which had crumbs across it. Some eyes were on me too, in a bit of a jealous manner. The class was pretty quiet as we went to sit down. The professor decided to stop lecturing, and looked over a page for a little while before speaking.

“Ms… Small? Why is it that you and your friend decided to show up half an hour late?” he boomed, trying his best to be intimidating.

“You have a hundred people in here, surely two coming in late isn’t that big of a deal?” she retorted. I began to slink down into my chair, hoping to remain completely invisible for the rest of class.

“Who are you to talk to me like that?”

“My name’s Vicki Small, but I’m kind of a big deal… I mean, my family’s pretty rich.”

This back and forth kept on for a few minutes. Eventually the professor turned and went back to his lecture. I couldn’t believe that nothing happened to her.

After class, Vicki leaned back in her seat, her breasts jutting even further out. I could swore that I could have heard her bra straining. “Oh boy...” she said, rather noticeably scratching her butt, “these jeans are WAY too tight.”

“Yeah…” People around were still staring at her, even as they poured out.

“Don’t think that I haven’t noticed people staring,” Vicki remarked, looking up at me. “I kinda like it. Anyway,” Vicki yawned again, “how about we go get something to eat?”

“Didn’t you just eat a huge sandwich on the way here? Besides, I have a class coming up.”

“I think I’m in the mood for a buffet. And you’re coming with me.”

“But…”

“You’re coming with me.”