- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nate goes to where no man had gone before

"So... we're not going inside, are we?" Diana asked Vicki, who had plopped herself in the middle of the road. She was looking at the people swarming all three of the Small sisters, most of them adoring.

“See! I’m already done healing!” Vicki proclaimed. I was lying down, buried on the incredible warmth of Sylvia’s lap… who was elevated slightly, Diana’s erect cock pressing into her. Diana in turn was swallowed by Vicki’s lap. Vicki was sitting with her legs out on the floor, bent over slightly. Her ponderous breasts hung over Diana’s head, almost pressing into the top of her blonde hair. Truthfully enough, I had gotten to see her a second ago…there was absolutely no mark of the wounds inflicted upon Vicki earlier that day.

The entire area where Vicki was sitting had sunk into the ground. Her ass had pressed the concrete in several inches--people would have extreme difficulty driving on this road. Her legs extended into another yard. As Vicki swung her legs she carelessly landscaped their property. Nobody came out to complain.

"So... we brought you quite a bit of food, and you ate it really quickly." A man was trying to speak to Vicki, a standing a few feet away from her.

"Yeah..." Vicki remarked. "I'm not here to take interviews really. I'm just here to fuck my sister while you watch and broadcast it all the way across the world. It turns me on to think that some Russian chick is slicking off to me, you know?"

"Well... I..."

"Diana measured in at twenty-five feet right now. That's a lot bigger than I thought. I'm glad that you measured her, by the way. But I'm still over twice as tall as her. I'm going to provide her even more encouragement

"I'll interview with you later," Sylvia smiled down at the man. "Don't worry, Vicki's not mean. She just thinks that interviewing's beneath her. As for me, I can't help but eat up your perverted staring at our tons of female flesh! I love being a giant idol... so just wait!" The man walked away downcast. All of the people had formed a ring around us. It was pretty generously spaced, to account for the fact that the gigantic girls could easily pulverize them.

Many of them had banners proudly displaying the likenesses of the girls. In a friendly competition, people were doing what they could to show support for all of them, cheering and hollering. It had become a sort of background noise, one which the sisters quietly and happily accepted. Sylvia's advertising had won out to some degree, as there appeared to be more fans of Sylvia than Diana. But in the end, size won out, and there were as many pictures flying of Vicki as for the other two sisters combined.

“I mean, I still don’t like the idea of you saying you don’t need to be cautious. You don’t care that people will be hurt? I mean, they’ll just be drawn to you because of your scent anyway.” Diana kept Cheryl between her breasts now, pressed against Sylvia’s neck. She seemed to be exploring the giants with fascination.

“It shouldn’t be a problem regardless of what I do with my stuff,” Vicki huffed. “You can keep arguing with me about this, but it’s not going to change my mind! Besides, if I get a bad reputation, that shouldn’t affect you. It’ll be mine, and mine alone!”

“Um… so we're just kind of sitting out here with everyone watching us, what did you want to do?” Diana asked Vicki, shuffling a little in her lap.

“Sex, obviously. I’m tired of the police ruining our fun earlier. And you’re right. This stuff makes us horny a lot of the time. What’s wrong about that? You’re the only person I can hump anyway, Diana. That’s why I’m so frustrated about you growing so much less than me. Sylvia’s always has been cute, and she’s even cute smaller. But Diana. I really want to use your cock. No matter how many toys I have, none of them can really help me get off on my own. And you love it too!”

“So you’re saying I feel better than anybody else?” Diana smirked confidently, even while she sat on her lover’s lap.

“Yes…” Vicki sighed. “And besides, you sound like you really want to keep me from being too reckless, right? You can’t really do that…” Vicki reached down, bringing Diana closer to her, moving us all with her, “if I can just sit you in my lap like this all the time.”

“But I thought you liked being the bigger one?”

“I do. But god, Diana—what am I going to do if I’m the biggest entity on Earth and I can’t even fuck anybody. It doesn’t even matter if you’re half my height—you’re very strong and your technique is incredible. There’s nothing better than feeling your python attack me—so you need to make sure to grow with me…” Vicki pouted.

“That’s why I’m going to fuck you downright silly tonight, until you go crazy! Then you’re going to have to grow more, so you can keep at it… and… I know what I just said, but it would be nice if Sylvia took growing seriously too.” Sylvia was actually occupied on the phone right now, talking even regardless of her sisters’ ongoing conversation.

“Allright, so you’ll clear out a lobby in the hotel? And you’ll get a bathroom. I need to pee. A bathroom is important. Don’t mess this up—I’ll be the biggest attraction there. Ok. OK! Thanks! Bye!” Sylvia closed an oversized phone before sending it spinning across the concrete. "I know you might want a souvenir, but I need that! I'll be mad if anyone takes it!"

“They said that they could get me accommodations to go next week!”

“To go? Where?” I was lying down, my head buried in the incredible warmth of Sylvia’s lap… which was on the incredible warmth of Vicki’s lap. I was surrounded by more female flesh than I thought possible.”

“The convention here, of course. I wasn’t going to go with everything going on… but my room is literally a puddle now, thanks… Vicki.”

“You know it turns you on.”

“I think I need to go away for a bit to start assembling your harem anyway... by which I mean my harem. I think you need to help me pick them out too.”

“Well, it’s not like I care,” Vicki smiled. “I look forward to seeing who you’d find… I should have figured that you’d try to look for people at an anime convention. Now Diana…” Vicki groped playfully at her smaller sister’s breasts, kneading the nipple between her fingers. “I was being serious. I want you to grow. I want you to want to grow. Let’s fuck!” Vicki paused for a second, looking around. “Where’s Summer at?”

“Summer’s back inside at my new room right now. I’ve got a place for her… I don’t know if I told you, but a couple of others are staying at my place too now. They’re taking care of her, she came down with something. It feels like I’m imitating Sylvia… you did come up with the absolute best idea,” Diana said, gazing down at the sister in her lap.

“I can feel my ass getting wet,” Diana breathed. “This whole area smells like you already, it doesn’t have to get any stronger.” Diana was quickly beginning to turn red, blushing all over. I felt myself rise slightly, Sylvia’s whole body being raised by the four foot dick.

“Yes sis… I’m turned on too…” Sylvia muttered. “But does that mean I don’t get to be included in anything? Am I too small to turn you on?”

“Well, that’s why you should grow more! But if I’m the one leading us in sex, I’m never going to leave you out, Sylvia. I want to kiss you while Diana loses herself in me... besides, your little tush feels great against my ass.”

“Tush?” Sylvia laughed, deliberately bouncing up and down on Diana’s cock.

“We all are having sex pretty often. I have to use every synonym for ‘behind’ that there is!”

“You’re so much bolder now than you used to be…” Diana huffed. I felt myself move again as her dick jerked. It looked like she was about to cum already, the massive tool poking from between Sylvia’s legs. The size was truly monstrous now… a cock four feet long and half a foot wide. “You were the one who always hid in the back in class. Vicki and I, and Nate especially, we had to do everything to get you out meeting people.”

“Well that’s why I suggested the cosplay videos,” I smiled, as Sylvia enveloped me further. “She was always into cosplay, but she never really just went out there and met people. At least in the past anyway they were typically pretty conservative, and it was a way for her to meet other cosplayers. Better than spending thousands on a gacha game. AM I RIGHT PEOPLE!!!”

"You're making victory signs now a lot Sylvia," I remarked.

“I'm doing it for my fans, Nate. Geez. Besides, when you're becoming one of the biggest girls on Earth your life is a sort of continuous victory. I just like collecting things… I always liked to think that I was actually collecting people with those. To think… that I might actually get to do it!” Sylvia giggled again.

“Diana… Vicki… Nate… Yuki… I mean… all of you here are so important to me… that’s why… before we do anything… Vicki should tell us all about her apology.”

“What?!” Vicki froze, her sudden movements causing us all to shift beneath her.

“Did it not go well!?” Diana spoke casually. “Vicki, please tell me that you didn’t fuck it up.”

“No… it’s nothing…” Sylvia sighed. “It’s not like I get could you to do anything else anyway… and I should probably wait until we're not in public,” Sylvia whispered under her breath, so quietly that only Yuki and I could hear her. “Vicki… Jenny found out that I liked other girls. She even kissed me. I thought that she liked me. And then she threatened to show the video to my dad. She knew that my father would never put up with that… she just wanted money. So I gave it to her. I kept doing it… even my father would have begun to see it as an accounting error. I didn’t know what to do. And then you just went psycho on her. You hit her. Over and over. I hated you for it. But it did help me…”

“Of course… I’ve always cared for you. When I saw that… when I saw you being bullied by her. I had to stop it. She was stronger than me… and I was no Diana. At least not back then. But if you put enough rage into something you can come out ahead. I had to protect you.”

“I know you have. Quite a bit. What I’m worried about isn’t you protecting me. But this is supposed to be about sex isn’t it. I guess we got sidetracked. Hopefully if you just show off for the crowd like this everyone will like you. No more temper tantrums.” Sylvia looked down for a second, as she whispered again.

“Well, anyway, I have to protect you most of all, Sylvia." Vicki continued. "That's why I don't regret what I did to Jenny. It's why I let people shoot me today. You’ve always been so innocent compared to Diana and I.”

“HEY!” Diana yelled, as Vicki grinned, poking her sister playfully.

“It’s not all bad. Diana’s, your tool is the eighth wonder of the world. Really, everyone, she has incredible endurance, I mean she just can’t stop cumming. I swear, it never stops with me, once… twice… ten times, I don’t think it’s possible to have her stamina. Her cum has to uh… come from somewhere though, so I had to feed her while fucking before.”

“DON’T TELL THE WHOLE WORLD STUFF LIKE THAT!” Vicki simply continued on as if Diana didn’t say anything. I grinned widely. It's not like anything was being kept private as they fucked in front of hundreds of people... in front of cameras exposing everyone to the world.

“And… I’m sorry, Cheryl, that’s your name.” The reporter nodded, but looked heartbroken in a moment as Vicki continued.

“I’m going to have you watch. I’m not comfortable putting you in there… in fact, I’m going to take that guy out.” Vicki quickly snaked a hand the size of Diana’s butt behind it, and kept fishing around inside her cooch. I heard a strong squelching sound, she was clearly already turned on. Soon she emerged with the guy from earlier today... the squelching sound grew stronger, and Sylvia held Yuki and I closer as we bounced due to Vicki’s movements.

“You’re okay, right my little enthusiastic toy?” Vicki beamed up at the guy. He appeared disoriented, but he was clearly incredibly turned on, literally soaking in Vicki’s juicies.

“Uh-uh… could you keep me in there a little longer?” His hair was matted to his body, his clothes soaked through.
“No. Not now. Remember, you’re my toy, and, you have to what I say. And right now there are people ahead in line for my pussy. Sorry, you’re going out.” Vicki moved the man up casually to the street, placing him among the crowd, and promptly began ignoring him. Several people began to swarm the man, asking him what it was like to go where no man had gone before.

“Yuki… you’re fine with going in me, right? It won’t be scary,” Vicki reassured Yuki, holding the small girl by her shirt.

“I remember listening to music before when we hung out a little….” Yuki smiled. “I don’t remember exactly crawling up inside your vagina. But if you’re fine with it, that’s a pretty unique opportunity. I don’t think Sylvia’s exactly going to let me go… and…” Yuki smiled darkly, looking around at the adoring crowd, “I’m not sure that I exactly want to leave anymore.”

“OK!” Sylvia clasped her hands together, looming protectively over us. “I’ve noticed something, though… when I feed you,” Sylvia rubbed a nipple nearly four inches long, causing a tantalizing drop of milk to leak from it, “you tend to be a little stronger afterwards! In case it gets rough in there, you have to drink! Remember everyone..." Sylvia looked at the crowd, holding her hand up in the air. "My milk is only free for a few very special people. Most of you are going to have to pay quite a bit for it once I have enough for an industrial scale.

Sylvia forced Yuki and I against her breasts, and cooed as the milk easily flowed forth from her. It did truly seem to revitalize me, as she kept putting the thick, creamy liquid into me, almost forcing my mouth open. I felt her soft breast flow against my face, the flesh tantalizing me on. My dick, already hard from the position I was in, grew even harder.

“How much are you going to spoil those two,” Diana sighed from under her. “Besides, I wanted to try your milk some...”

“It’s because of you that I have to do this. I don’t want your great big dick beating them up in there…”

“Well, as Vicki keeps reminding me about me ‘small’ dick, it’s spacious in there, I don’t think that we can hurt them easily.”

“Just let me feed them. You look so cute…” my mouth filled with Sylvia’s milk, and I made to remove it, but she forced it back on me, her breast pouring more in more. I swallowed as quickly as I could, but it kept coming.

“You’re going to drain my breasts entirely…” Sylvia huffed. “I know how much you like it. And I bet you’ll be really healthy if you drink it all.” After a little while, the stream finally began to calm down. Soon there was nothing else. I felt incredibly stuffed, the milk sloshing around in my stomach. Yuki and I had drained Sylvia entirely.

“You greedy little people,” Sylvia pulled her nipples from my mouth, hefting her breasts from us one more time. “There’s a lot of cosplay I’m going to make you try afterwards in exchange for this… I guess I’m going to have to put you in then.” Sylvia carefully picked the two of us up, and began to crawl slightly farther down Vicki, her hands going down the soft belly. She soon was looking at her sister's massive vagina, one that could swallow people whole.

“WAIT!” Vicki bellowed, remembering something. We all shook on her as she moved suddenly. “Yuki’s still wearing her clothes. She needs to take them off before she heads in.”

“Oh, all right… time for the dolly to take her clothes off.” Sylvia began expertly pulling at Yuki’s clothes. "This is a part of staying with me... you're going to be exposed." Sylvia giggled at her tiny friend as she looked around at the masses of people, cameras pointed in the direction of her small body.

She pulled them off of her friend with extreme precision. For the first time this day, I glanced at Yuki. The outline of her breasts stood out visibly… her clothes actually appeared to be kind of tight on her. Sylvia’s finger grasped under the collar of Yuki’s T-shirt, nearly as thick as her neck, and quickly pulled off the T shirt. Another finger quickly snapped off her bra. Yuki squirmed under Sylvia as Sylvia’s finger pried at her jeans, quickly pulling them off. Finally, her finger quickly pulled at the underwear, pulling it off.

“Your pussy’s cute as ever, you know.” Sylvia said, her nose near Yuki’s trimmed vagina as she held her.

“That tickles!” Yuki cried. “You don’t have to breathe on my vagina so hard!”

“You’re right,” Sylvia mocked. “I won’t BREATHE so hard on your vagina. I forget that I'm big... if I breathe too hard I might just blow you away. Besides, I’ll have plenty of time to play with my dolls later.” Sylvia still couldn’t resist poking Yuki for a bit longer.

“Well… time to go to the next frontier… inside my sister!” Sylvia took hold of me, and began to press my arms and legs together.

“Ok… I guess I’ll put you in first Nate. Hands and legs to your side!” I immediately followed her command, putting myself into something as much like a dildo position as possible. She brought me close to Vicki’s vagina, the red hair welcoming me as before. Sylvia played around with Vicki’s wetness a little, soaking her hands in it. “Vicki is weeeeeetttttt. You’re going to get soaked in there Nate,” She smiled over at me. She brushed Vicki’s clit a little. “You and Yuki should barely fit in there if you just squish your shoulders together. And I guess you should be okay.

Slowly she began to press my legs against her snatch. With Sylvia’s force, my legs were able to slowly slide into her.

“This is one way I can fuck you and Nate! This feels like I’m losing my virginity as a giantess! It feels pretty funny actually...” Vicki boasted to Sylvia and the world. Diana merely watched in fascination as her vagina slowly ate me. I slid in past my knees, keeping my body together. Soon, I began to meet more resistance as my hips slid past her opening, my face watching her bulging clitoris, even as Sylvia pushed me into her, gently yet firmly. Soon I was in to the waist. My entire body was soaked now, and the heat around my legs grew stronger as Vicki moaned sensually, deeply, reacting from the stimulation of my body slipping into her. Inch by inch, I disappeared past the stomach. My arms, held to my sides, began to gradually slip past her. Soon I was up to my shoulders, where I met a slightly bit of resistance. Then, with a single… final push, I was shoved in all the way. Sylvia’s hands remained on my shoulders as she pushed me in, my body sliding out from the cool night into the dark, hot wetness of Vicki’s pussy. She had consumed me entirely.

As I sat in the wet darkness, I soon began to see more light pour in. Slowly, Yuki’s delicate feet came into view, followed by her slender legs. Her waist then followed. Yuki squirmed from side to side, wriggling her butt as Sylvia pushed Yuki into her sister. Vicki moaned, the loud sound coming from all directions.

Vicki’s slime coated Yuki fully, flowing down in rivulets across her stomach. Soon her breasts appeared on my side of Vicki’s slit. Yuki was moaning herself as she came through. Vicki’s scent was stronger than ever before, now that I lay at the source. My dick grew larger than ever… larger than it had ever been.

Finally, Yuki slipped in past her shoulders, and she slid all the way into Vicki. I caught a slight glimpse of Vicki’s red hair as her slit was pushed out wider by Sylvia, to aid her friend entering Vicki alongside me. Soon Yuki fell in all the way, naked, covered in Vicki’s cum. We both were submerged together, as we hugged, basking in Vicki, surrounding us.

“This smell is ridiculous!” Yuki cheered excitedly. She pressed her chest against me. I swear, she came up taller than before—and my dick pressing uncomfortably against her stomach felt quite heavy. “It’s sticking everywhere to us! We’re absolutely covered in it… it’s the most erotic thing ever, and we’re together in it!”

We slipped in together slightly deeper, both of us gripping each other as we waded deeper. Soon we felt ourselves touching another fleshy surface at the other end, the cervix. Vicki’s vagina was clearly spacious, even if she had been someone normal sized. At her current size, I guessed that it had to be over six feet deep. Even so, her sides squeezed both of us relatively closely together. Yuki had a pleasant, dreamy look of her face. She licked some of Vicki’s cum, the cum that surrounded us, dripped over us, flowed over us. She brought her hand close to me, right in front of her face. I grabbed a bit of it and did the same, bringing it towards her. I ran my tongue over her middle finger, gradually slurping at Vicki’s cum. The taste, the sweet, strong erotic taste permeated everything. Again I felt like I was going crazy from desire, and my dick swelled larger than ever before.

Soon Sylvia parted Vicki’s massive slit again, causing her to moan to echo from all around us.. Soon I saw her looking at me, protectively, her two foot face gazing at me. The black hair perfectly framed her as I looked outside. Behind us the darkness of Vicki’s inner reaches welcomed us… we could only truly see forward. Vicki lay on her back, the light directly above her. It became brighter, than darker as Sylvia brought her head in front of the mighty slit.

“It looks like you two and Diana will just about fill her up,” Sylvia sighed, looking down at the two of us. “I told Diana to be careful… I don’t want her to beat you up with her dick… please be careful, okay?”

“We will,” I reassured Sylvia. “You have no idea how weird of a situation this is, but trust me, we’ll have fun. And you’ll be right here with us.”

“Just because I’m with Vicki doesn’t mean I’m near you… she is big now. And you’re going to get wet in there…”

“We’re already wet in here!” Yuki giggled up at Sylvia.
“It’s fine. You don’t have to worry so much.”

“Okay… Vicki… you’re vagina has gotten pretty darn big, hasn’t it? Like some sort of sexual Godzilla. My hands are already soaked” Sylvia pulled her hands away from Vicki’s vagina, slowly letting it seal us mostly in darkness. Only a slight sliver of light shone through, just barely bathing us in a slight bit of the moonlight.

“I know you only like big girls…” Yuki whispered in my ear, beginning to quickly go on. “Sylvia knows that too… I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I have boobs! Actual boobs! For once in my life. And I’m a little taller… this treatment allows all three of them to achieve your dreams. I know Sylvia… she wants to look over me like a doll… she’d rather finger me that scissor me. But she wants you to be with big girls all the time… so… I don’t know. But I’ve felt really strong, really revitalized when I drink her milk. I’m positive… positive! That I will grow if I drink her milk. I won’t ever be as big as her… but I know that I’ll be taller than you. That’s why… I’ve always been a dwarf my entire life! Growing taller is more important than anything! I don’t care about going to college if I can do that. If my life can be like this” She was breathless now, fondling my dick. We were both practically wading in Vicki’s juices.

Vaguely, we could hear Vicki cooing at Diana and Sylvia.
“I could just eat you up!” Vicki screamed at Sylvia, followed by intense giggling. It was the only thing we could hear from outside. The rest was muffled as Yuki and I began pawing at each other.

“Yeah… I didn’t come over just to see Sylvia, Nate. We’ve always hung out together. I’ve always thought that you were cute. And… you know what? I’ve liked Sylvia too. I’ve had quite a thing for some girls… so Sylvia’s said I’m the only other one who can help her pick some out. Companions, I mean. I don’t know if her milk will help them grow too… but can you imagine if it did? Sylvia, and her cadre of amazon cosplayers… you are a ridiculously lucky boy Nate… it definitely is bigger, but you’ve got to put it inside me. She was right—I felt my erection growing and growing… the thing between my
legs had to be over seven inches.

Soon Vicki’s surface was pierced again. I got to see what a truly large cock. The head of Diana’s cock first pierced Vicki’s slit, fat and heavy. Light poured into Vicki’s cavern, as Diana’s voice awkwardly came from above.

“I know I acted like a bit of a jerk when I first showed you this thing, Nate…” Diana sighed, her voice obscured by Vicki’s flesh. “I still don’t know if this is a good idea, but if Sylvia trusts me she must really feel like I can’t hurt you… uh… you can let me know if this isn’t exactly your thing. I didn’t let you do that before. My cock’s not big enough to really fill her up to the point of stretching… so air should get in… I just am a little led around by this thing… that’s why I acted so weird with you at first Nate. My sex drive’s kind of nuts when I’m with Vicki, so I’m afraid it might be kind of painful and claustrophobic in there.”

“You can stop freaking out. It’s fine. You can let loose. We’ll be fine!” I replied up to Diana… or well… her dick.
“What? I can’t really hear you!”
“I SAID IT’S OKAY!” Yuki screamed. “It’s fine, go ahead!”
“Whatever,” Diana sighed. “Ok then, I’m putting it in, I guess.” Diana’s cock began to lurch forward, invading the small space inside Vicki. Two already made it tight enough… three made Vicki’s vagina downright cramped. As she began to force it in, we had to make a decision.
“Okay… should we be on the same side, or should we let Diana force us apart, tragic though it might be?” Yuki was really getting into this. Soon Diana’s dick plunged slightly deeper into Vicki, with a sudden lurch the tip of her dick reached the level of our heads, she still hadn’t put it in all the way. Vaguely, from some unknown direction, feminine sounds of grunting and moaning reached us. Yuki smiled as she separated from me, lining herself up against the opposite end of Vicki’s sticky vagina.

Vicki was clearly becoming turned on. Her fluids congealed around us, flowing around us, as the heat intensified. I felt it flowing everywhere—all across my back and legs, sticking to my nose, flowing over my stomach.

“This feels really weird!” Diana shouted from outside. We could still easily hear her booming voice... of course, it helped that Diana had always been able to project herself easily.

“It’s going to feel different in there with people! Just make sure to move slowly!” Vicki boomed from outside, loudly enough that we could hear. She could talk to us, but there was no way that we could talk back to her.
Finally, her dick ran against me, blocking my view of Yuki. The smooth surface was already lubricated with Vicki’s juices. It went in as far as it could go, the head brushing against my own erect dick. Her fat, superior cock forced it against my body. Even if my cock was a little larger, it was absolutely nothing compared to this monstrous shaft. The musk inside Vicki’s chamber increased yet more, as the scent of Diana’s pre-cum struggled to compete with that of Vicki’s juices.

Finally, Diana began to move… or rather, we all began to move. Vicki began to buck her hips slightly, causing us to rise up and down with each one of her movements. Diana began thrusting slowly inside of her—her dick running up and down the entirety of our bodies. Diana pulled out almost all the way before heading back in. With each one of Diana’s thrusts, the lighting changed completely—as she pulled out, light from the outside flooded in, along with our only source of oxygen. Each time Diana thrusted inside Vicki, her blonde pubic hairs appeared at the opening, blocking out virtually all of the light.

I licked slightly at Diana’s dick. The taste of sweat and dried out cum invaded my mouth. The smell of sweat permeated the air, standing out even among Vicki’s cum. It was obvious that Diana hadn’t found a way to wash off.

The sense of insignificance became overwhelming as Diana’s thrusts began to speed up. Diana, standing over twenty feet in height, was fucking Vicki… the playful, mischievous Vicki, now standing fifty-five feet in height. Even Diana’s four foot cock must have felt small for Vicki.

Diana’s cock was completely lubricated by Vicki’s juices. The same lubrication that ran along us allowed Diana’s cock to move smoothly past us. There was just enough room for our bodies and Diana’s shaft. Grunts kept echoing from outside. I felt myself shaking up and down as Diana and Vicki’s movements intensified, Vicki bucking up and down, and Diana thrusting into her with abandon. Vicki’s vaginal muscles constricted around me, thick flows of her clear liquid congealing around me.

The liquid was turning into a deluge, soaking me entirely. Every time I opened my mouth, I tasted Vicki’s thick juices. Her walls kept pressing against Yuki and I, forcing us against Diana’s shaft. The heat intensified, and Diana’s smell grew as precum flowed out of her massive shaft. Even at this scale, I could tell that Diana’s orgasm was going to be relatively massive. Much more was flowing than when I was with her weeks back.

Diana’s rod was rock hard. The thick tube of flesh had swelled slightly larger than when she first entered Vicki. Diana’s precum flowed freely amongst my feet, creating an incredibly erotic smell when combined with Vicki’s juices. The air was incredibly thick and heavy with sex… it felt like I was buried in the essence of sex itself. I could hear Yuki crying out erotically, as the overwhelming sensation affected her.

This went on for some time. Five minutes turned to ten, and ten turned to fifteen. We were completely at the mercy of these giants, as they relentlessly fucked. Their arousal crescendoed higher and higher, Diana’s cock mercilessly pummeling my body, running against it faster and faster. Vicki’s sticky chamber grew slightly larger from arousal, as did Diana’s cock, the hardest flesh I had ever felt in my life rubbing against me. I soon began bucking against her cock, feeling the hot flesh against my own.

Diana’s cock trembled.

We flew several feet up, as Vicky frantically bucked her hips, lost in arousal. Her juices began rushing out far more than before, splashing against us. The chamber we were in trembled along with Diana. The tube of flesh bent slightly in the wet darkness, as Diana changed her angle to keep pace with Vicki’s movements.

As if shot out of a cannon, a stream of incredibly thick cum impacted my foot. Diana’s cock began to spasm and pulse rapidly as she came explosively. Her semen quickly landed onto the spongy surface of Vicki’s sex. Diana’s rod kept pumping, as load after load of semen poured over Yuki and I.

Diana and Yuki howled outside, the two of them together screaming in climax. Diana kept pumping her semen into Vicki, flowing rapidly over Yuki and I. The level kept rising—some of it shot deeper into Vicki, into the awaiting opening of her fleshy cavern, at the end. Yet most of it coated us, the level of her cum rising rapidly.

The tide of Diana's cum turned into a flood.
Diana’s cum flowed all around us, burying us within her. Soon it was nearly waist height, the milky fluid covering us. Vicki’s hips kept us higher up as she accepted all of Diana’s cum. It ran everywhere, up the rest of her shaft. Up our bodies, fully coating us in Diana’s cum. It even overwhelmed Vicki’s release—Diana’s smell replaced everything. Some of it ended up in my mouth—the taste was even stronger than before, fruity, yet incredibly bitter, as I swallowed just a slight bit of the incredibly thick semen gushing around us.
Oxygen left the chamber as Diana kept pumping, cum still raining down upon us. I couldn’t even move my legs anymore—I was trapped entirely in a sticky prison.

Finally, Diana’s pumping began to slow down. The torrent of cum turned into a trickle. The head of the great, gargantuan cock was buried entirely within her cum. It coated everything. The sides of Diana’s cocks, the walls of Vicki’s vast vagina. I had to brush a glob of her cum off of my face to even be able to see what I could. Barely any light permeated the chamber of Diana and Vicki’s sex. The veins bulged out on Diana’s erection—it obviously wasn’t going down, even after her incredible climax. I was buried up to my chest in cum… even if she was a little taller, it must have been up to Yuki’s head.

"FUCK YEAH!!! YOU SEE ALL THAT, RIGHT!? THAT IS SEX. THIS IS A REAL DICK... THE REAL FUCKING BEAST RELEASED. HOW MANY GALLONS DO YOU THINK THAT IS!? DO ALL YOU TINY MEN SEE!!! I CAN COVER ALL OF YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIENDS IN MY SPUNK... AND YOU COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!"

"You had sex with me... calm down a little. Brag after you've gone for ten times like usual." Even from inside, I could hear Vicki's booming voice faintly."

At that point, I heard another source of vague shouting outside. This went on for a couple of minutes, until Diana pulled out of Vicki, the gigantic penis moving out of her in a single, fluid motion. Even as she pulled out, more hot cum fell onto us from the head of Diana’s cock.

Soon Diana’s cock was replaced by Sylvia’s face, or at least as much of it as we could see through Vicki’s slit.

“I knew it. I knew it! This was a bad idea!” Sylvia exclaimed, looking at the two of us. “You both reassured me, and Vicki was saying this was a great idea—if Diana came one more time you two would have drowned!”

“I really can’t pull out when I’m like this! I want to go another time! I can’t cum in her just once!!” Diana whined, desperate to plunge back into Vicki.

“JUST WAIT A MOMENT!” Sylvia grinded her teeth together in aggravation. “Come on out—I’m going to have to clean you two up for forever—I’m fine enough with Diana’s splooge I guess, but you can’t smell like that all the time.”

“Wait!” Yuki cried out. “Can’t we stay in here just a little while longer! I haven’t had nearly enough of it.”
“I can do plenty of perverted stuff with you later! Perverted stuff that won’t kill you!” Sylvia was reaching her hand inside now, determined to pull the two of us out.

“D… do you really think I could kill Nate that way!? I told him I’d let him spelunk, but nobody I care about is dying in my pussy!” Vicki cried out, her voice booming around us.

“I’m going to be mad if you take me out of here!” Yuki argued, yelling at her massive protector. “I want to stay in here!”

“Fine!” Sylvia cried. “Just let me…” Vicki squirmed slightly as Sylvia thrust her entire massive hand into Vicki’s snatch. Sylvia quickly scooped up some of the excess cum, clearing out our space. It took her a little while to remove all of the excess cum, clearing out the space.

“It’s all over me…” Sylvia wondered. “I REALLY don’t think that this is safe. Oh well… Diana, you have to promise not to hurt them. Absolutely!” Sylvia’s face remained at Vicki’s slit for a moment longer. “Have more fun with Diana’s cock, I guess.”

In but a moment, Diana’s cock wriggled it’s way into the dark cave. The smell was stronger than the first time—Diana’s cock already glistened with her cum, even as it enveloped us in darkness. Vicki’s juices, still flowing strong, picked up as it found its natural match. At the last second, Yuki fled across to the opposite side of Vicki’s cunt, landing in my arms.

“Come on, Nate. I’ve been surrounded by these crazy giantesses for a while? Don’t you think we need to take advantage of this? Can you even imagine anything more erotic?” She took my head between my hands and forcefully kissed me.

Diana’s dick kept plunging, moving past us. I bucked against the hard flesh as it kept moving, in and out. From somewhere, somewhere far off, I heard the loud growl of Vicki’s stomach, joined by that of Diana’s.
Their fucking was even rougher than before, but Yuki and I were able to stay safe, pressed together between Vicki and Diana. Even as the smell became stronger and stronger, Diana’s precum flowing into Vicki’s welcoming cunt, I began to fiercely make out with Yuki, my tongue dancing against hers. Diana’s cock was forced to the side by our bodies, pointing at a slightly different angle. I was worried about Yuki—surely she was being pummeled by Diana’s four foot cock. The wet sound of flesh sliding against flesh was overwhelming, filling our ears as Diana kept relentlessly pounding Vicki.

I felt around in the darkness for Yuki’s slit… her hips were definitely wider than before. I didn’t know what Sylvia’s milk was doing, but she had a fuller figure. I was kind of worried about my expanded cock fitting inside her. It took a while as the two of us fiddled around in the darkness, both of us being battered around by Diana and Vicki’s movements. Finally, I felt my cock reach the opening to Yuki’s vagina. She squealed, a high-pitched sound as I began to insert my cock into her.

When we connected, the two of us moved together. I moved my hands rapidly across Yuki’s body, and she did the same. We explored every inch of each other—I found her newly expanded boobs, treasuring every inch of them, rubbing my fingers across her nipples.

“We’re having sex… inside someone’s sex!” Yuki giggled.
Diana’s movements picked up again, renewed. The angle of our shaft changed—almost as if Diana had lifted Vicki’s ass, which shouldn’t be possible. The two of us kept going, I kept pounding Yuki, pressing her against Diana’s shaft, as we ascended towards climax.

After a while, Diana’s shaft began to quake behind Vicki again. Cum flooded Vicki’s cunt for the second time, as I forcefully began cumming, pouring my own smaller load of semen against Yuki. Even submerged amongst Vicki and Diana’s release, I felt the tiny splash against my crotch as Yuki forcefully came, her body squirming against mine in the tight space. We screamed together as Diana’s cum swirled around us again, burying the two of us in our sexual haze.

It went on for hours, Diana cumming time and time again within Vicki. Each load was as large as the last, tons of semen being poured into Vicki, who eagerly accepted every last drop. The rest of the night was a blur as Yuki and I kept fucking, driven to a frenzy between the powerful smells, sounds, and sights of the two titanic Small sisters fucking.

Even as this went on, I could vaguely hear people interviewing Sylvia. It appeared that she was the one deciding to take on a PR role, as Vicki and Diana were lost in each other. She was speaking with the assistance of a megaphone, and I could hear her even from inside Vicki.

"Yes, they are moving about quite a bit now! As you know very well, Vicki and Diana are quite big... no matter how tantalizing it smells, stay back! I know we attract you like moths to flames... you cannot handle our supernatural sexuality. But what you really can't handle is Vicki's who-knows-how-many-tons of female flesh rolling right over you! And remember... if you ever want to watch porn a million times better than any other, go to Small.net. The greatest site on the Internet, personally started by myself!"

"Yep, this neighborhood's going to smell like my cum permanently!" Diana laughed outside as she continued to furiously pound her sister.

"I hope it doesn't hurt the home value!" Vicki panted as she continued to accept Diana's glorious cock.

"On the contrary... I think a lot of people will want to live here..." Diana boasted. "After all, you're in the most valuable place of all right now Nate!"

It was a long night. For all of us.