- Text Size +
I was on an island. An island in an infinite sea. Swimming… swimming… swimming… calling for Vicki, asking where she was, even as she giggled. A voice, louder than a jet plane, all around me. The sea stirred, beginning to swallow me. I knew where she was… as the level rose, the sea beginning to overtake me, I knew where Vicki was. All around me.

I woke up with my hand still wrapped my cock. I had obviously been masturbating. My dick was aching in agony. But still, I felt it began to stir as I smelled the air around me, filled with Vicki’s scent. I swear, it became stronger day after day.

I threw the covers off, and walked towards the edge of the shelf. Railing had been installed on this perch, I suppose to keep me from falling over. It was a wise decision, as I wished to plunge down towards the girl below the girl below.

Vicki was curled up naked, in the fetal position. Her hair draped longer than it used to, well below her shoulders. She looked almost peaceful, sleeping solidly down there. No covers were thrown over her, letting me get a magnificent vision of breasts larger than me, legs thicker than any tree trunk. She looked even larger than the night before… she might have been, as the remnants of no less than 10 trays of food, each one enough to feed an army, lay ruined around her. Yet, as always, Vicki had the same slight pudge on her—no more, no less. She kept eating and eating… ballooning her body farther and farther. And when anybody upset her as Diana did… she ate more, to establish her dominion. Her hair was wet, coated in her own cum. Slowly Vicki turned over, and my breath caught as her breasts fully revealed themselves into my view. Standing up straight and firm, they pointed out towards the world, almost defiant in their sheer size. Slowly, mindlessly, I began to grab my chafed dick, and masturbate again. Her belly was right below me… if I came on her, it would land right there. It somehow felt good to think about doing that. Imagining my seed falling on her sleeping form. Oh god, what the fuck was wrong with me.

I began to jack off, feeling guilty as I thought of Sylvia. She had practically confessed to me, about 20 times over. And I had done the same to her. Yet I was masturbating, looking and thinking of the sleeping hedonist below. I breathed in as much as I could, her smell becoming stronger and stronger throughout me. Vicki snored rapidly as she kept shifting in her sleep, providing views of her incredibly juicy ass—one that could provide infinite pleasure or swallow me alive. I couldn’t think about anything.

“Vicki…” I muttered, as I continued to masturbate, only half-awake. She moved again, her arm rising up above her. Her armpit hair was an exotic sight, wild and untrimmed. As fiercely red as the rest of her hair, I imagined myself getting tangled and lost in her jungle. She spread her legs open, laying in an upright position… I got a view of her untrimmed bush, a trickle of her cum slowly flowing out, sticky and wet…. I wanted to taste it again. I felt myself cum explosively, leaning against the railing. It splashed below, far below, somewhere onto Vicki’s vast bush. I could barely spy it landing onto a couple of my hairs, making a tiny mark onto her. At that exact moment, Vicki opened her eyes, a sleepy grin on her face.

“Hello there, handsome,” Vicki giggled, looking up at me. “I provided quite a show for you, better than Sylvia right?”

“Uh… good, good morning Vicki!” I was painfully obvious. My dick was immediately highly visible to Vicki, poking through the tiny slats of the railing.

“Is this what Diana meant by you encouraging me… well I kinda like it! Although I can barely see your cum. There’s jusssssst a smidgen of it down here.” Vicki wiped my tiny offering off with a single finger, and she stretched out her hands towards me, sitting up so that she could reach at me. I didn’t make any effort to move away as she effortlessly scooped me up in her hands. To tell the truth, a large part of me was anticipating today. Anticipating what the girl who squished someone yesterday would do with me. The bloodstain was still present on her foot.

"I'm sorry Vicki. I didn't mean to do anything like that!" I apologized profusely, as much through honesty out of fear. I would never do anything like that. I had never done anything like that. I wasn't that type of creeper.

“I don't mind..." Vicki responded honestly, her gigantic eyes studying like me. "I understand very well the effect I have on people. Including you. I do worry about you a little though... your dick can be rubbed off if you keep masturbating like that. It looked like you were half-asleep when doing it some. It's my smell, isn't it. The air around me is a little... erotic. Do I smell, Nate?” She grabbed me and brought me down towards her armpit, giggling as she held me over her hairs for a moment. Soon, she forced my head into it. The stench was unbelievable—she must not have showered in weeks. Sweat, fresh and old, mixed with her skin, the rest of her body odor, and the scent of dried cum… even Diana’s cum as well… I couldn’t get enough of it.

“See, I don’t need Diana, I can have plenty of fun with just you.” She kept me buried in her armpit for a few moments, cooing, I sniffed at her armpit, burying my head further and further into her. I soon felt my nose press against the soft folds of skin at the bottom, rubbing against it. I had realized some time ago that Vicki’s pheromones were on the verge of hypnotic, but the past couple of days were driving me over the edge.

“You have no idea how wonderful this smells, Vicki. I’m sure Sylvia will be fine with this. After all, you’ve shared everything, right? So it should be okay if I’m here with you… I’m sure she’d enjoy it too… sniffing your armpit and all.”

“I’ll include Sylvia later,” Vicki giggled. “Although I don't think she'd enjoy being stuck sniffing me like you do. But you’re right. I’ll keep her with me too. And Diana. I’m sure she’ll come around. And I’ll have all of you constantly drowning in pleasure. If they can’t get enough out of this treatment like me… I’ll make sure that they drown in pleasure,” she cooed, as she pressed me harder in her armpit, rolling me in her sweat.

“Besides… she continued. I know Diana’s right. They can always just ‘put a missile in my ass’ if they don’t like what I’m doing enough. But if you’re this big, you can afford to get away with killing a FEW people. And I don’t mind Diana finding a few people to ride her cock. I just want to approve of them. I’ve told her that so many times. Like I’ve said—you don’t have to fucking worry. Just think about licking my armpit.”

After a few minutes, Vicki pulled me out. I wiped some of Vicki’s sweat from my eyes as I looked up at her nose, nearly a third the size of me, right below. “I bet that they will… I’ve never met a force more incredible than you.” I knew I shouldn’t be saying what I did, but it simply flowed out of my mouth, almost as if coaxed by Vicki’s overpowering aura.

“Hehe… you’re all covered in my sweat. And like I said, I do smell great! I know that… like I said before, when I plunge my fingers into my snatch, I’m thinking of myself more than anyone else Nate. And how I can please you. Make you lose your mind. Maybe Diana now a little. I really am getting frustrated with her—what’s the point of her out of proportion cock if she can’t even make me feel good with it?” Diana huffed again. “She’ll come around eventually, and I’ll let her fuck me and catch up a bit to me, so I can feel her a bit more. I mean, I don’t mean to make you feel jealous Nate, but she really does feel good!” Vicki sighed, placing her head in her hand.

“And…” Vicki sighed, “I need to get out today, because Diana's been acting that way. She always called me spoiled before, but in an affectionate way. I just think that she wished I didn’t spend so much on clothes, or work out more. But she’s really mad at me now. Huh…” she held me to her chest, drawing me into her.

“I just realized, my nipple’s as big as your head Nate. That’s definitely enough!”

“Enough for what?”

“I’ve been growing slowly cooped up in here. I think it’s time for me to get out. I’m not worried about anything,” Vicki said, even as she took a deep breath.

“And I’m going to carry out with me. I like carrying you with me, like last time. I know you probably appreciate all the air you breathe being filtered through my musk, but we’ve been keeping you indoors all the time. And that’s for your safety, there’s people out there all the time, mostly hoping to see us come out, but there’s a few protesters. But you’ll be safe with me.” She smiled down. I wasn’t sure if it was a good idea, but Vicki simply smiled as she pulled a strange lever. That’s when I realized—the only way out was through the wall—Vicki wasn’t going to fit through a door, even one of those weird ones.

“You didn’t even say what you’re going out to do?”

“Oh, fucking pick out some people for me to play with. I even suggested that I pick out some for Sylvia too, but she didn't seem to like that. I think that she's being really picky, but when I asked her Sylvia said she’d be fine with whatever I picked. So I want you to help.”
“Pick out… some… people?”

“People who are willing to live with us. Preferably majority girls. It’s not a requirement for service, because you’ll get enough no matter what, but it’s a plus if they’re willing to make out with you too. And we have to conduct sexual training for the girls that we pick out…”

“Sexual… training?” This was getting to a really weird place.

“I DON’T want to kill people all the time Nate. Especially people I want to keep. And I’m about getting at the size where I can put people in my snatch. They have to be able to move enough to please me, but know how not to get crushed in there. This stuff is important Nate. Do you understand what I mean in there, I wish I could just turn this scent off, Don’t think about YOU masturbating Nate, think about ME doing it. Remember, I’m the bigger person here, so I have the first say.”
Vicki continued describing the weird system set up on personality. “You know how well we’ve gotten along with most people. How Right! Judge first on personality, and second with your dick… we’re probably gonna pick out some guys, at least people who aren’t Sylvia, she thinks that’ll be betraying you. But I’ll get some guys, just warning you ahead of time. You don’t have to watch me putting guys in my slit if you’re against that or anything.” I felt like Vicki was going awfully causally about this.

“And Diana? And how are people going to be with us just kidnapping random people.”

“Diana isn’t into it. But she well be in time. It’s like collectibles, but with people! Sylvia’s really excited about it—she’s the one who told me about it. She was always into dolls, even before she got her figurines. At my size I bet I’ll be able to get a better collection though. I don’t even know why I should help Sylvia with hers… I guess it’s to get on her good side. And as far as kidnapping random people, it’s completely voluntary, like I said. It shouldn’t be too hard to find people who won’t want to stay with giant sexy girls. Legal’s prepared a contract and everything. At least, that's what Diana's told me.” The Small sisters now have a legal department.

“So Sylvia’s fine with me staying with you?”

“Vicki rolled her eyes. “Of course she is. I even told her about it beforehand. You take everything too seriously. We’re giant. It’s powerful. It’s FUN! I’m starting to get mad at you Nate. Please quit doing this!”

“I can barely stand up in here,” Vicki remarked. “But I’ll be able to stand this room a bit longer. I want you to stay with me… I want ev… to be together for a while. But I decided I’m going for a test run today, of getting out in my shell, getting out in the world. So, we’re going!” Vicki smiled as she stared out at the sunlight.
Vicki flung me about as she shuffled out of the room, holding me casually in a single hand, causing me to become nauseous as I flew for the air, in some sort of bizarre amusement ride.

“Hi!” Vicki sighed casually as she stepped out of the huge room, staring at the crowd. Thousands cheered in adoration, causing Vicki to break out into a wide grin, as she surveyed the crowd, waving her free hand about.

“I decided to get out today. I might be a little disruptive, but just remember to get out of my way! I’m not going to look at where I’m stepping. Cameras flashed, on everything from phones to professional cameras. It looked like major news station trucks were outside as well—were they just waiting for one of them to come out?”

“The devil! The devil!” A group of picketed protesters stood, looking up at Vicki as she emerged, standing above the roof of her massive room. Not everything was positive for her. But Vicki simply glared down at them, a sardonic smile on her face—but otherwise, she didn’t acknowledge them. There were quite a few people there—not just various denominations of Christianity, but people of numerous religions were watching the giant girl, engaged in some sort of bizarre unity.

“The devil, huh?” Vicki finally sighed. “Why, because I’m naked? I promise you, the pleasures I offer aren’t false. They are very, very real. And if you act like that, you won’t get to experience them. Is it because I hurt a few people… as I said, they just need to get out of my way. You need to learn that too.” Vicki turned away from them, as she raised me up to her lips, closer and closer, until they easily encircled my entire face, pressing me into her lips for a quick peck, visible to the crowd. “Like this guy! This guy’s going to see a lot of me! Everyone! I’m going to the fountain square! Anyone who wants to can just follow me!”

Cheers emerged from the crowd, drowning out the jeers from those against Vicki. Vicki swayed her hips seductively with every step, a mating dance meant for a person being displayed to an entire crowd. Vicki shoved me between her breasts as she continued to walk, making sure to keep on hand on me in case I slipped out. I placed my hands to my side as I slipped in, my body attempting to force each titanic breast to the side. Vicki giggled seductively as she saw me sink entirely between them. She looked down at me, only my head peeking out from her fist, and smiled down mischievously.

"I don't think you've exactly thought things through... you... to be honest... your smell really gets to me. It REALLY crowds my judgment. But right now I'm trying to think... and I think that you haven't thought about what you're doing." Vicki pushed on my head with a single finger. I felt my feet dangle in the air below her breasts as my head began to sink in between them. Vicki waved and cheered to her followers as she spurned them on. I bounced up and down along with Vicki's steps as she walked closer to the college I thought that I'd be attending a few months back.

“Today I'll make a pretty big splash on campus! And you'll all be here to see it!"

"And you’ll see Nate. This will be a LOT of fun.”