- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm busier now with school, but I should still be able to update most weekends. This chapter focuses on the glamorous world of advertising! 

So time began to pass. They weren’t growing as fast as before, the three sisters, my former neighbors, and world sensations. Most of it was spent with preparations on the part of Diana—there was a lot for her to do.

Real security was hired for our house. It was just a matter of Diana calling a few people, and they came. Dozens of bodyguards surrounded our residence, pistols carried on their belts. It painted a disturbing picture, as I walked in and out of the house. But they all recognized me. They weren’t aiming to keep me out. They were aiming to keep everyone else out. Everyone who might be bothering them.

Diana wanted me to accompany her for some sort of ad today. She wanted me to meet her at the kitchen. I assume she was getting a –forget the pun—giant snack, but instead, I actually encountered several people, all of whom Diana were lecturing. The majority were men, but there were a couple of women among them. They ranged from young adults to middle aged. They were wearing clothes of various styles… and all were watching Diana nervously.

“The three of us are worth a lot of money. A LOT of money,” Diana emphasized. “But we don’t have room to just throw all of it away. The ten of you are going to add to our cooking staff. Now… if you see me properly, you realize that I am not kind of big. I am very big. I’ll give you a hint—I measured myself at 1’1 this morning. Can you guess how much I weigh based upon that?”

One person just shook his head. The rest sat there, saying nothing. They looked like they were in over their heads.

“2300 pounds! That means I eat twenty times as much as a normal woman. Do you understand that?”

“So that means that we need to make twenty times as many normal food?” Diana just looked at them with exasperation.

“No… I’m only one out of three. Sylvia’s smaller than me but Vicki’s quite a bit bigger. She’s a lot taller than me… which means that she’ll require many times more food. Most of what you cook will end up disappearing inside that glutton.

Diana continued, lecturing the fully grown people as if they were children. “Do you know what will happen if you don’t make enough food and a spurt comes on? If it happens to Sylvia… she’ll probably just try and bear it out, doubling over in pain as she eats fucking drywall. If that happens… all of you are fired instantly. If it happens to me,” Diana continued, walking back and forth, emphasizing her size with every movement, “I will go to the nearest grocery, and eat whatever’s there. You’ll be fired. If it happens to Vicki…” Diana continued, a dark tone in her voice. “She won’t want to wait. You probably won’t be enough for her… in fact I doubt that you would. But she’d eat you anyway. Or... at least she might. I'm not sure if she would go that far. But you still won't like it.”

“Gee, what a wonderful job!” One man yelled out. “Screw up and we get eaten! I’ll take five of em!”

“Five other jobs won’t pay as much as this one!” Diana yelled. She walked closer to the men, looming over them. Their eyes were inevitably directed towards the ever present bulge in Diana’s pants, straining above their heads. “You may not realize this… but nobody’s been over eight feet tall. It’s not even supposed to be physically possible. And we’re still growing. That means that more of you will continuously be hired. I don’t expect anything gourmet… and I’ll try to convince Vicki about that too. You have several duties.

1. Make enough food for the three of us. Vicki currently weighs approximately. That’s why I first realized I needed to hire staff. Vicki decided a few weeks back that she wanted steak. Like—a few dozen steaks. She asked for it—and then on our limited equipment at the time, it took four hours to make it. I don’t want to deal with that temper tantrum again. And neither does the guy who was shaken while upside down—she kept threatening to eat HIM—I wasn’t making that up. We have purchased much more cooking equipment, and we will keep obtaining more when… if we continue to grow.

2. Transport it to us. You can’t just carry plates to us at this size—we have carts made for you. Use them. You’ll find that it’ll take several of you to push them, so get people on it. And it’s not like we can eat of off plates anyway—and we don’t need utensils. You’ll find that the carts are specially made. Those themselves our plates. And think of it this way—it’ll be easier to clean up and take the carts back afterwards.

3. Try to be professional. You’re going to have to deal with all of us. Whatever mood we’re in. I might be working on something else. If we eat with our hands and it looks messy—don’t fucking try to comment on our manners. You might also see us in weird situations. Cope with it. If you walk in on Vicki and she’s masturbating… DON’T DO ANYTHING. If you lead her on, at all, you may find her reaching for you, like a toy. I’m not an idiot. You might have signed up for it because you hoped to get into more intimate ‘contact’ with us. Vicki—bad idea. Sylvia and I—not interested. And that means you—guy who’s been staring at my dick the entire time!”
Diana focused a sharp gaze upon a middle age man, who quailed under her. Indeed, his focus had been on her dick the entire time. Mine had been a lot of the time as well—although not as much as this guy. Diana never got mad at me about it.

“I… I’m sorry. It stands out, y’know?”

“You are each being paid a hundred and twenty thousand dollars a year. We have to also pay for the food, and guards, and everything. There are several staff members already in the kitchen. The workload was just becoming
too much for them to bear."

“Anyway…” Diana took a deep breath, flipping her hair. “I’m serious. I didn’t pick you people because you’re my type… so I don’t expect you to stare at me. Just act like this…” Diana gestured to her bulge. As small as it was, she clearly wasn’t erect, “doesn’t exist. I’m going to get on to the last part of this now…”

4. “Last Rule—what to actually cook. I said I didn’t expect anything gourmet. That doesn’t mean that I expect dog food. Sylvia normally likes sweets—but not too many of them. Even when we’re growing like this, she’s afraid of getting fat. She also likes fruit, vegetables, salad… a good variety of food… and sushi. I understand the last one might be a tall order. I hired a professional sushi maker, who is not among you today. You don’t have to worry about that. I tend to be kind of… peculiar… about what I eat… I left a list with you. Just make stuff off there. Of course, with Vicki, the most important thing is to make tons, I literally mean tons, of whatever you’re cooking. The second most thing is that she typically likes a lot of different types of meat and vegetables—again, I left you a list. She really likes steak more than anything, but I refuse to drive up the price that way. She also likes a lot of snacks. Just things like chips… or gummy bears. But don’t mention the word “gummy bear” to Vicki. She thinks it takes off her intimidating edge or whatever.

“And that’s it,” Diana finished. She stared down with an unpleasant expression at the same man as before. He cowered under her sharp glare. “You’re like… so fucking tiny compared to me. And I guess my cock is many MANY times bigger than yours. It’s fine if you fantasize about that on your off time. But you can’t think that just because I hired you that you have a “chance” with me. Maybe I look ‘lewd’ as my sister would put it. You know what… this thing isn’t even erect! Get used to stuff like this. Don’t stare at it like that… it disgusts me.” Diana finished speaking, venom tinging her voice.

“Well, knowing our patterns, Vicki’s going to be hungry soon. Very, very hungry, so all of you should get right to work!” People rushed out the room as Diana sat down on the floor, smiling. Diana brusquely finished as she smiled at me, acknowledging my presence.

“There you are… I have so much stuff that I’ve been having to take care of. It really is a pain in the ass sometimes. I just thought that you could help with something else I’ve got to do today…”

“Diana, is it that much of a marvel that he was staring at you?”

“What do you mean Nate?” Diana gazed at me fondly. She was complaining about working, but she often did that. As someone trained to become her father’s successor, she had a particular knack for pushing people around. And it’s obvious that she was in a good mood.

“I don’t understand why anyone would stare at me? What is there to see in fifteen feet of little ol’ me? I mean, I get it a little. My clothes ARE kind of tight. Been a few days since I got this set, y’know? Going to need another for next week. Then another. As it is, these clothes are a pain in the ass too. As in, they restrict my ass quite a bit. They’re also tight in the chest area… don’t pretend that you’re not looking right now.” Her T-shirt and jeans had become something more like a midriff and a pair of pants that looked like they cut off circulation. The curve of her C cup breasts stood out, far larger than my head. And her athletic legs looked like tree trunks… they were fucking as thick as tree trunks. But what stood out most of all…

"Or maybe Nate…” Diana drew me in closer to herself, sitting on the ground. “What that middle-aged pervert was staring at was my cock. C-O-C-K Nate!” Diana laughed as I blushed. “It stands out. But what he doesn’t realize… although he should, if he saw the way it curved, is that this thing, nearly a foot long, is 100 percent flaccid.” She drew me in closer again, and I was looking up at her face, her emerald eyes staring deep into me.

“Nate… this thing is a dream of sexuality. When I’m ready… I can go on forever with it, absolutely fucking whatever needs to be fucked… that turns you on, doesn’t… OW!” Diana stepped back a little, cursing as she fiddled with her pants.

“That thing’s definitely bigger than ten inches…” I said. It looked like her pants would split open. But judging from Diana’s reaction, the pants were fighting back. The thing had to be well over a foot now, bulging and tearing at the seams of her pants. A part of me wanted to reach out and touch it, right at this moment. Judging from the tearing sounds, and the sheer amount it stressed the already taxed material, Diana’s fully erect dick should split the whole thing open.

“Yeah, we’ll if you’d listen to Vicki it’s absolutely tiny! GOD! Go down go down go down!” Diana repeated to her own cock, as if she was praying. “I never realized how much of a pain this was…” Diana pouted. “Anyway… you know we’re going to film a movie, right?”

“Yes. That’s what you called me in for! I’m ready to go!” I spun around and began to walk for the door, when Diana loudly cleared her throat.

“It’s only a few minutes away if I walk,” Diana offered. “Just let me carry you, and we’ll be there in no time.” She didn’t give me any time to decide as she slowly picked me up, wrapping both hands around me. It’s been nearly two months since I arrived, but it was still shocking that Diana stood fifteen feet in height. Her hands wrapped around me, carrying me way… way up, until I was up to the level of her head. At her size, I was just capable of wrapping my arms around her neck, staying protectively on the goddess like figure of Diana.

“We’re just going to go past the guards, I guess.” Diana waved at the figures of several bodyguards as we walked past them. Diana had gone through great effort to hire them as well. Too many people had tried to break in—most commonly to see if they could touch one of the three sisters. Occasionally people even showed up trying to hurt one of them.

They barely cast a glance at me—barely even cast a glance at Diana, as the two of us walked out of the house, heading towards the nearby lake.

“Hello there, Diana,” one of the bodyguards saluted as we walked past them. They were dressed in rather ordinary clothes… despite the combat gear they had on them. It was a scary sight. I thought I was going to college initially—and now I was staying practically at a compound.

“I understand why you need the guards,” I asked Diana. “But they’re armed to the teeth. Doesn’t that creep you out a little?”

“I’ve been used to that type of stuff for a while,” Diana brushed off my concerns. “My father always thought that I’d be the heir to our business, so he was constantly having me meet important people…” Diana sighed deeply. “It’s so old fashioned, isn’t it? The most I can say is that he didn’t have to have a son serve as his heir, at least. But normally these sort of things don’t run in the family at all anymore.” We were past the guards, and the growing compound that our “house” was becoming. No one else was forced off their land—we were paying above market rates for their houses, and people were generally willing to leave. But, I guess, during the day, construction noises were going to become a part of everyday life.

“Do you really interview all of the guards?”

“Not just the guards. Everyone, Nate. We have to have people on site to make our clothes, every single day. We have to have cooks to prepare our every meal. It really takes a lot of time. And I’m a little tired of it. At least Vicki apologized, and I don’t think she’s caused any more trouble. So that’s one thing off my back!”

“Yeah…”

“Nate. Is there anything that you’re not telling me?”

“No. No. Vicki was just awkward, that’s all.”

“Yeah, Vicki’s never done a good job of apologizing. Oh well. At least in the few hours I have free I can hang out with Summer. She likes my cock—in fact I think that she’s the only one of my friends who isn’t freaked out with it. So I suppose I’m not getting the fantastic college girl orgy I hoped for… You know Nate Summer’s the one you saw going after my rod at the party a while back. And it’s nice being with her. Cheryl’s pretty nice too. I didn’t think that someone ten years older could be that much fun…”

“If you’re looking for more people, I’m uh… you shouldn’t have any trouble.” really, Diana was indescribable. Her golden hair gleamed in the sunlight, carrying a fresh smell. Her whole figure gleamed that way, even if I didn’t see it. Hanging on her back, I just felt like I was in the most secure position in the world. “Anyway, Sylvia said that futanari stuff is one of the most common types of hentai read by women.”

“Really…” Diana mused. “The real problem is time. Maybe if things settle down. But right now I have stuff to do.”

“So we’re going to the lake?” I remarked. “Because people want you to do an ad there?”

“Yeah,” Diana sighed. It was a windy day, and as I held on Diana’s back, her hair kept flying into my face. I bounced up and down as Diana walked. “I also wanted to apologize for what happened yesterday. I know you didn’t get mad about it—you never get mad about anything. But still, I want to show you a good time. I know the guards are freaking you out—there’s no way to keep onlookers away. People who make us feel like nothing but a museum exhibit.”

“But you aren’t one. You aren’t. It doesn’t matter whether you’re big or not. You’re better than them. Do you remember when I fell off a bike on our street?”

“When we were ten? I remember. You were just coming to visit us, riding a bike down the hill. I told you the first time that you did it that you needed to be careful with your brakes. And your parents had to pick you up anyway every time, the hill was so steep.”

“Yeah, but they were home by then,” I told the massive girl I was riding on. “I would just stay at your place, until they were ready to pick me up.”

“Yeah, but that time it didn’t really work out, did it Nate,” Diana laughed heartily. “I told you and told you to wear a helmet, and you never did. And you were so eager to get to our house quickly that you slid on the side of the road. I freaked out so much when I saw you fall. I screamed at dad for the first aid kit—you were bleeding so much that I thought you could die. When I finally got to it, I was so relieved. It really wasn’t that much, Nate. You were screaming a lot, but it was only a few cuts and bruises.”

“You looked really reliable when you put the bandages on me. It’s like you were a little doctor!” I laughed, as the two of us began to walk downhill, approaching the massive lake where Diana would seek to advertise.

“Did I? Maybe I did.” Diana chuckled. “But I was so mad at you afterwards. I screamed at you, telling you how stupid you were. And then I didn’t talk to you for the rest of the day. But,” Diana continued in a sing-song voice, “it worked out, didn’t it?”

“I never went down the hill that fast again. And I always wore a helmet.” We turned the corner. The town lake came into view. It was only a few miles away from our house. I figured that I’d be going there all the time once I went to school… but things were different now.

The lake was almost completely abandoned today. But at the shore, on the end closest to us, a few people stood together, along with recording equipment. A large set of folded up material was placed nearby as well. A middle aged, portly man got up and walked towards Diana as she approached. He only came halfway up her thighs.

“AH! So the girl’s here!” He exclaimed, rubbing his hands together. “Good, Good! Are you ready to shoot the advertisement then?”

“I suppose…” Diana trailed off. “I assume that’s my swimsuit?” She indicated, pointing towards the large piece of fabric. “What area do you have for me to change?” She asked, biting her lip.

“Change?” The man sweat a little. “We don’t have an area to change at… we kind of assumed you’d be okay…”

“Okay because I filmed myself with my sisters?” Diana flared up a little, her sudden reaction jostling me on her back. “I am not OKAY with changing in front of everybody.” Diana looked around. “It looks like you chased everyone else away from the public lake, but that doesn’t mean that I’m going to change in front of you!” Most of the men backed up a little, perturbed by Diana’s shouting, but the old man remained unfazed. His eyes focused on me, as he continued trying to boss Diana around.

“Who’s this guy?” He asked, sneering up at her.

“He’s a friend of mine,” Diana shrugged. “You would have seen him if you saw the video with me, as I figure you did. I figured I could have him in the shot with me. You know, for scale? Since that’s the only reason we’re getting ad deals anyway.”

The old man walked closer to Diana, right below her. “You’re right—it’s the only reason that you’re getting ad deals. And you told me how reckless your money situation is. I’m sorry we didn’t provide you a changing room, okay? But we’re giving you a ton of money for this, so I’d suggest that you don’t upset me anymore.”

Meekly, Diana sat me down on the ground, deeply sighing, before speaking again. “At least everyone should turn around. It won’t take long for me to change.” We all turned around, waiting while Diana slipped off her gigantic shirt and jean shorts. Except for the old man. He watched her the entire time. It took a while for Diana to change, as she loudly struggled into the swimsuit.

“Allright… this thing is a little tight, don’t you think.” Turning around, I was presented with an incredible sight. Truly, the one piece swimsuit was very tight on her. Even flaccid, Diana’s dick stood out noticeably. Her breasts also made a striking outline in it.

“Perfect… this’ll work. Now,” he said, speaking to everybody in general. “The theme we’re advertising today is the primal spirit of athleticism! Diana, you’re going to swim across the lake extremely fast across this lake, from one end to the other. We just want to film you swimming for a while. We’re going to get a shot of you once you get out the lake, saying that Nike captures the primal spirit. Simple? All you need to do is swim up here, run your hand through your hair, and say ‘Nike captures the Primal Spirit!’”

“Whatever,” Diana sighed. “At least it won’t take long. Could that guy ride on your back like you mentioned, for a comparison?”

“Nate, is that okay with you?” Diana tapped her foot impatiently. I nodded my head yes, smiling at the god like figure above. “Good. Then… let’s go. Hold on tight to my hair.” She picked me up, a second time, and lifted me onto her back.

Diana pretended that they didn’t exist as she waded into the water. The lake only became deeply gradually, so it took a while for her to truly become submerged. First her ankles… then her knees, then finally up to her waist. Even then, many feet out into the lake—my feet still lay above the water. Diana finally squatted down, as she dove forward into the lake. She slowly began swimming, her body quickly speeding up as she effortlessly plowed through the lake. At the edge of town, lake Bonaroo was some quarter-mile wide, so it took even Diana a few minutes to swim towards the other end of the lake. It was almost calming, but truly, I desperately needed to hang onto her hair. With each movement of her breaststroke, her body chaotically changed speed, moving forward rapidly one second, and slowing down the next. It took all I could to hold on as she rapidly sped through the water.

“How did you get this good at swimming? I swear, I’ve hardly seen you practice,” I yelled out, over the deafening roar of Diana cutting through the water.

“I’ve practiced quite a bit Nate. It’s just that I’ve preferred to swim at night, after you were gone. Swimming helps to calm me down. Any movement does really. Maybe that’s why I’ve been so worried all the time. That our lives are going to be cast ashore, ruined entirely.”

“The security people out there don’t care about us. They just care for our money. That’s the number one thing most people care about. If you don’t have money, you don’t have anything. And now all of us… all three of us… Nate… we’re so big we can’t live a normal life. So if we can’t raise the millions we need, what are we going to do? Just go to a lab somewhere and be prodded at for the rest of our life?” Diana’s speed increased, I had go hug myself close to Diana. I could feel the heat of her skin, even under the smooth surface of her swimsuit. Diana was a source of warmth among the cold lake.

Diana almost laughed as she continued moving. “It IS a fetish after all Nate. The one real option is prostitution. But Sylvia would never do it. Not if you weren’t around her at every moment. Even then, I doubt that she’d want to do it. Vicki would end up crushing someone, or ten… under her… she doesn’t take this seriously. Then again, she never took it seriously.” Diana turned around, preparing to head towards the lake. “So remember, you’re role is just to hang on me. Just stay still as I head up there.” Diana’s swimming became faster and faster, as she quickly approached the shore where the cameramen stood, all the force of a storm behind her stroke.

Soon she reached the end, Diana’s speed beginning to slow down as she approached the shoreline. Diana brushed her blonde hair, wet and tangled, away from her head. Clambering slowly out of the water, with me still on her back, just visible to the camera, she must have presented a magnificent visage to the camera.

“Nike captures the primal spirit!” Diana proclaimed proudly, her arms to the side of the camera, rising far, far above the water.

“STOP!!” The fat man yelled out, looking up at her. “This is a two million dollar shoot. We never pay any of our actors this much! So you’ve got to at least try… you know… acting! Really present yourself for the camera, Diana, let’s go again. Remember… you have to showcase the primal spirit!”

“What does that involve?” Diana asked, irritated. “Can you at least give me more specific instructions? Do I need to strike a certain pose? Come out of the water a certain way?”

“I’m of the school of filmmaking that says that less is more. Primal. Spirit. That’s it!”

“Come on, Nate.” Diana sighed as she took me out, again. This time we didn’t go all the way out to the other end of the lake. Only about a third of the way, so the shot could be properly set up. Diana came in again, louder and stronger. She took a more erratic stroke on the way back, and I became absolutely soaked as she churned up the water.

“Nike captures the primal spirit!” Diana yelled, again, this time louder than before, as she reached the shore. Again, the director simply looked at Diana with a completely blank expression.

“Do you even know how to act? Advertising is all about honesty. People have to honestly believe that your lies are honest. So please… try again.” Diana huffed, as she swam out again, just as furious as before.

A third take. Diana didn’t rise her hands quickly enough. A fourth take. She stumbled on the way out of the lake. A fifth take…

“NIKE CAPTURES THE PRIMAL SPIRIT!!!” Diana bellowed in a furious voice, one that should have scared anyone. I was hanging on her back and it scared me.

“Doesn’t it sound like you’re trying too hard there?” The director put a hand to his head, moving side to side. “We’re trying to capture the primal spirit here… one that you know… signifies the primal human. One who is physically, sexually powerful.”

“Someone who has a dick…” Diana put her arms to her side, sighing slowly.

“Look. You’re really not getting it. But it’s interesting that you mentioned that dick. I can see the outline of it in that swimsuit a little. A bulge, you know. I’d like to capture it in my shot… I’ll give you another chance at this shoot. If you let me look at it a little.”

“My dick!?” Diana was beet red, staring at all the men in embarrassment and shame. “But why?”

“I just want to see it. I’m curious. After all, that’s the ‘savage spirit’ that’s being sold here.”

“I’m not going to strip for all you people. Besides,” Diana sneered, “you’re not exactly my type. Far from it.”

“I don’t think it matters if I’m your type. I’ll make the payment three million dollars instead. That’s your type, right?” The director snickered. I didn’t like where this was going.

“You’re acting like you’re the person who wins in this situation.” Diana nearly laughed. “You’re the one giving me three million dollars.”

“And I’m the one who has three million dollars to give. You can show us your stupid thing, or you can leave.” Diana stood there for a second, not moving in any direction. She looked down at me, almost like she expected me to say something. I simply shook my head no. I thought that it was a bad idea. Finally, Diana gave a massive shrug, and began to slip her dick out of the tight uniform. It slowly slipped off, Diana adjusting the crotch so that her absolutely massive dick presented itself, half-erect. Even within the suit, it presented a stark, strong outline. Outside its confines, the rod was incredible. The thing had quit growing in comparison to the rest of her—at a normal height, it would have been nearly a foot long. Now, it would be over two and a half feet at full erection—and it was two feet even now. It was even five inches across. The thing hung down over the director’s head as she stood up. I don’t think he could have reached it even had he tried.

“What’s wrong with you? How do expect me to get at this, you stupid beast. Sit down so I can reach it.”

“I had great grades high school,” Diana gritted her teeth. “Everyone who knows me understands that I’m smart. I’m not stupid just because I have a dick—you’re inferring that guys are stupid, you know that. This cock is just another reason I’m better than you. Idiot.”

“Believe it or not—you need me more than I need you,” he sneered. “You’re only going to get so many opportunities like this—and you need a TON of money. You told me all about it—you were practically begging over the phone.” Diana was silent again, she sat down in the ground, her legs folding under her with a great thud. The director couldn’t have been more than five feet tall, but he had command over the massive girl. Everyone else—nearly ten people—walked up with him as well, everyone coming towards the massive dick. Diana turned her head away in humiliation as they walked towards her.

“Get away from her! All of you people, just get away from her!” I screamed out at them.

“Nate, shut up,” Diana spoke quietly and firmly. “I told you. We need money. This all costs a lot of money.” I knew, carefully, and began to this voice—when Diana spoke this way, nothing would change her mind. “Please. Just be quiet.” The director reached out slowly to touch Diana’s dick.

“Holy, shit—this thing is bizarre. On a girl too. The smell’s so strong… you must not have washed yourself much.” He sniffed the air in fascination. “Yeah… this is the strongest smell I’ve ever seen. You must use that thing all the time.” Diana simply stood there, face red, a large frown on her face. I heard her stomach growl—it almost sounded angry. The low roar sounded unnatural at her size—it sounded almost like an earthquake.

“What was that?” The director jumped back, his hand flying off of Diana’s dick for a moment.

“Oh, that?” Diana spoke in a fake, high, demure voice.
“That just means I’m hungry. I’ll tell you one thing… this treatment… as far as I know, it’ll work on just about no one else. We sisters have a rare genetic mutation that makes it possible. And it’s not nearly over. Maybe now I’ll need your money.” Diana’s dick was beginning to grow erect, stretching even higher, towards a length of over two and a half feet. “But in the future, people will worship, adore, and fear me. Us. Until then, you can touch my dick all you want for the low price of three million.”

The director was touching it along with around five other people. They all had a sense of awe. They were barely able to reach it, having to lean over Diana’s wide leg to touch the massive python.

“You know… just a few weeks ago, I was able to put this thing inside the boy I carried here. Where will I be in a few more weeks, months… years? And it’s clear you like my smell too. How much cum do you think comes out whenever I jerk one off? What do you think? I could cover all of you in it… that would be a true moneyshot.”

Diana kept taunting the men, poking at her erect dick with fascination. Finally the director reached even closer to it, and slowly gingerly licked it a single time. Diana stared at him, a wide smile on her face. Again, her stomach rumbled… slowly… forcefully. Diana leaned down, even while in a sitting positon, and brought her hands, with palms nearly a foot wide, wrapping the director’s head inside of it.

“What do you think would happen if I squeezed right now?”

“I think it would be a little unpleasant,” he gulped. “Just take the money… the last shot was good.” Slowly the short, fat director stepped away from Diana, moving his body off of her wet leg. Everyone else followed. He was clearly fascinated with her… but he knew that he was in over his head.

“Good,” Diana breathed. “You won’t be on my bad side… when the treatment is complete.” Her stomach rumbled again. “I’m hungry… you know how that goes. As I told you over the phone… I need a lot of money for food…”

“And clothes, right.” The director gulped.

“I think just food mostly,” Diana sneered. “For most people it’s humiliating to be naked. Scary. Vulnerable. I don’t think that’s going to be so true for me.” Slowly she stood up again. A large indentation was left in the ground where Diana was sitting, molding pretty closely to her ass. The large patch of dirt and grass was caught on to the bottom of her tight swimsuit. Diana used her arms to slowly brush it off, deliberately sending it to the direction of the director and his staff, covering them all in mud and grime. She then turned around, looking down at them in contempt.

“You have the direct deposit info for our bank account, right?” The director nodded. “May my visage bring you a lot of money. And may you think of me quite a bit at night. You have the information for Sylvia’s stream, right? I might appear on there again—I hope you donate much more to us when you watch!” Diana spoke to everyone, a sense of smug satisfaction tinging her voice. “Nate… my little friend. Let’s go.” Diana struggled to tuck her cock in, slowly forcing the thing inside her mercilessly tight swimsuit. This went on for several minutes as she fiddled with the nylon, struggling with it as everyone below stared up at her silently. Finally it barely snapped in. But the image was still entirely obscene, the full outline of her dick standing in the swimsuit. Even her nipples were visible through the suit as well. Nothing was left to the imagination.

“None of you will ever be in my league,” Diana spoke down to them, both literally and figuratively. “I hope that you all are grateful for what I have shown you today about the primal spirit. Nate, let me pick you up again. We’re leaving.” The giant girl reached down towards me. I felt instinctively terrified, but I let her large hands slowly wrap around me. Again, Diana brought me back onto her back. I felt deeply glad that I was friends with all three of these triplets for a moment. I couldn’t imagine what it would be like if I was an enemy.

“Vicki’s always been happier than me,” Diana sighed as she carried me, walking back to our house. “I’ve always tried to be kind to people… do unto others as they would do unto you or whatever… Nate, does that actually work?”

I said nothing. I had never thought that it worked—people walked over you whenever they could.

“I can understand what’s alluring about your fetish, Nate. Maybe I spoke wrongly about you earlier. I really don’t have self-control Nate… even those disgusting tiny people caused my rod to become erect. But it intimidated them. It intimidated the FUCK out of them.” Diana was taking a different route back, walking through a residential neighborhood. People were staring out there windows and doors, some people running inside as Diana ran past them.

Diana saw a young girl, probably another college student, watering the flowers outside. She was casually dressed, wearing yoga shorts and a T-shirt. She sported long, brunette hair that fell about her shoulders.

“Hey!” Diana waved out, looking at the girl, whose jaw quickly dropped. “You look exactly like my type!” The girl instinctively took a step back. I pulled on Diana’s hair slightly, hoping to get her to quit, but she completely ignored me as she walked straight onto the girl’s lawn. Her feet left deep muddy prints in the ground, barely able to support Diana. Soon she walked up to the slight girl, who stared at Diana with a mix of fear and wonder.

“Hey!” Diana waved at her, an overly casual expression pasted onto her face, as she watched the terrified girl squirming beneath her.

“H…hey,” the girl stammered, as she stared at Diana.

“What’cha doing?” Diana stepped yet closer to the tiny, scared girl, casting her entirely in Diana’s shadow.

“Just watering the flowers… I guess. I might have some landscaping to work on afterwards,” she stared around at the ruins of the yard, muddy holes scattered throughout it.

“Cool,” Diana kept going casually. “Did you want to do something else later?” She sat down, scouring yet more of the yard, not caring about the girl’s reaction. Diana was completely ignoring me, still clinging to her back. The bottom of my feet didn’t even reach the top of her butt, so even when she sat down the bottom of my feet dangled over a foot above the ground.

“What?” The girl took another step back, looking warily from side to side. She finally diverted her eyes, looking up at the overwhelming form before her.

“Well, my sister’s been kind of a pain in the butt,” Diana continued. “Vicki. I’m sure that you’ve heard of her, just like you’ve heard of me. Right?” The girl simply nodded her head slowly.

“Well, she’s the only one that I can… y’know… have sex with. Nobody else. At home I’ve been having to do a lot of things she says. I’m almost… attached to her, y’know. There’s a good chance you’ve seen the videos. She says that I’m an obedient little lover for her crazy huge breasts. But it’s not true. Even if I can’t put it in a little person I can still feel them. And I’d like to quit thinking about her for a little bit… have you thought of helping me to do that?”

“Helping you to quit thinking about her?”

“Yeah,” Diana breathed in a sultry voice. She brought a single hand down to her tight swimsuit and fondled her dick, simply a couple of feet away from the small girl. She rubbed her hand slowly up and down the shaft, even as the girl before her watched every moment, gradually turning red. “But I don’t think that you alone would be enough for… this.”

“No. No there’s no way that I would,”

“I like cute girls like you. I like cute girls whose butt is so clearly sculpted in those yoga pants… I would love to touch that ass of yours. Fondle it a little.”

“Why did you just walk into my yard and proposition me? Do you understand how weird you sound?” She stepped back yet again, looking like she was about to break out into a full on sprint.

“I just like you. That’s all.” Diana breathed.” I have people standing at the door, but if any girl like you comes up, you’ll just have to tell the man at the front.” Diana scooted closer to the girl, still resting on her butt. “Please. Just come to the Small’s house tonight.”

“Of course everyone knows about you… I know people who have… watched your videos. People ask what’s going on all the time. There’s so many rumors. But Diana… people are scared of you. We don’t… I don’t know… what you plan to do.” She was breathing rapidly now… staring at the python in front of her.

“Just think about it, okay?” Diana scooted forward one more time. The girl yelped as Diana’s dick, barely concealed by the swimsuit, bumped into her. “It’s absolutely MASSIVE, isn’t it?” People from all over the neighborhood were staring. I noticed a couple of cell phones out, recording the massive girl. Diana looked around and smiled, basking at the attention. Diana simply sat there for a moment, as the girl reached out and placed a single hand on the dick. She drew her hand back as it jumped slightly at the touch. Without a word, Diana stood back up, looking around at everyone. Several young boys, perhaps in high school, were watching her from a stoop nearby. An old man was staring at her as well. Again, an entire neighborhood had come out to see one of the Small sisters.

And Diana waved at all of them. “People walk all over others. Everywhere. That’s the way it works. And these feet were made for walking. But don’t worry—if you don’t hurt me, I’m not going to hurt you. You can keep watching me if you want!” Diana turned back to the girl. “But I’m not going to force you to do anything… I’ll leave right now if you want me to.”

“No, I’m coming!” The girl was completely red at this point, her hands running over it. “There’s no way I’m passing this up… can I come by later tonight?”

“S…sure,” Diana suddenly turned red. She was a force of nature, but there was a part of her that still didn’t think that her propositions would work. “And this guy on my back is a friend of mine by the way… I do stuff with him sometimes too. People say I’m insatiable…” She grinned, running a finger down the girl’s butt. “Wear those yoga pants. I’ll see you tonight!”

The girl nodded, as she tried her hardest to squeeze Diana’s cock. It didn’t move at all… the thing as hard as steel. But Diana acknowledged her touch, cooing.

“Not now. Tonight. Otherwise I’ll ruin your yard entirely.” Diana was ignoring the fact that she just reduced half of it to a patch of mud. “Just come in through the front. I’ll tell everyone about you… there’s a couple other girls who kind of are staying with me. Not that I expect you to stay with me!” Diana continued, flustered. “I’ve been doing so much for my sisters recently… I really didn’t think I’d just be working all the time as I grew like this. It really will help me to relieve stress.”

“Thanks…” the girl continued. “But really, you’re the one doing me a favor. Not many people get hit on by fifteen foot giants… everyone at college is going to be asking about this forever!”

“Oh, you go to school here?”

“I’m a commuter student,” the girl shrugged. Again, I had the feeling that I was living in some surreal world, as the girl casually spoke to Diana’s cock. “I mean. Everyone’s talking about you all the time. Some people are even implying that you’re some sort of gods or something. Maybe because of the square-cube rule and all that.”

“Square-cube rule?” Diana asked, a puzzled expression on her face.

“It’s okay… I’ll stay with you tonight… I know it sounds rude when I’m going to have sex, or sort of have sex, I guess… but could you possibly pay for the front yard?”

“Oh… it is kind of muddy… I guess I’ll do that.”

“Great! But… you know you don’t have to ask random people for that. Like I said… everyone’s talking about you, like so many girls on campus want to try you out. And guys too. It’s just an experience, you know… your cock hit me in the face again.” True enough, it had moved up and hit her.

“Cool… yeah… I’ll have to see more sometimes… I mean to be honest… I have kind of a high sex drive… after tonight, just tell every girl you know. Every ATTRACTIVE girl you know, anyway.” Diana sat there for a moment, the dick in the girl’s face. I knew that a part of her didn’t care how many were watching, she just wanted relief right there.

“See you tonight! By the way, I put my cock in the boy on my back when I was smaller! He really enjoyed it! Trust me, you will too! You’ll be able to ride my cock, it’ll be like a carnival.” Diana ran off, causing me to bounce with her footsteps as she went home, leaving behind the muddy patch of dirt.

“Uh… Diana… your dick’s still hanging out.” The three foot long rod of flesh, half the size of a person, bounced with every one of her heavy footsteps.

“Don’t care!” Diana proclaimed. “I’m having fun tonight! Like I said Nate, you have no idea how lucky you are to be with us. I am a queen of sexuality… who just walks up to a random girl and gets her in bed that night?”

“I’ve been with all three of you.”

“Like I said Nate, you’re very lucky,” Diana smiled. She was no longer walking carefully, her heavy steps leaving cracks in the pavement. Her athletic speed was almost frightening at this scale. I held on for dear life. When Diana got exhilarated like this, nothing slows her down.

“I can go twenty times a day with this thing, easy… but Nate… I’m going to flood my room tonight. All over that girl… should I let you watch?!”

Diana ran home quickly, ready for a long night.

Chapter End Notes:

Protip: It's better to be someone's lover/sex partner that it is to be their cook.