- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter contains Vicki and Sylvia

“Nate… try and see if you can fit inside me,” Vicki squealed, sitting at the entrance to her room. There was just one problem with that.

“I don’t think that you’re quittteeee big enough for that yet.” I looked at Vicki with some skepticism.

“But that’s the only way to experience the flood Nate! I told you, it’s hard to control myself when I’m really horny like this. I just want to get in there and really go at it for a while. You don’t know what today was like… well I mean. You were there, so I guess you do know. Come on, let’s go!” I was more concerned about myself being hurt than anything. But I couldn’t lie to myself. I was looking forward to this more than anyone. With every moment Vicki was becoming the true embodiment of sexual power. What right did I have to tell her no?

But I wasn’t going to be the one to tell her no. Someone else was already inside the room. At ten feet, she looked positively tiny compared to Vicki. But even so, she was gazing at the two of us with a stern face, the way a mother looks at a child who was out partying all night.

“You look kind of bruised, Nate,” Sylvia said sweetly, looking at the two of us. “Vicki… you said that you’d be careful. It doesn’t seem like Nate was treated very carefully.”

“I mean, she’s as careful as she could be, for someone twenty-five feet tall,” I replied, trying to defuse the situation. “I’m really not that hurt.”

“Really?” You look bruised from here Nate. “Look…” Sylvia continued calmly. “I told you Nate. I plan to recruit some people to serve as my dolls. I will fuck some of them. So I’m not prudish. It’s not like I think that you’re cheating on me. But I think I have a right to prevent you from getting hurt… or even killed.”

“Why are you so paranoid about me now?” Vicki sighed in exasperation. “I just wanted to fuck Nate right now. I haven’t been spending any time with him alone… you’ve been monopolizing him all the time. I come in here and suddenly you’re acting jealous.”

“Jealous… I’m trying to prevent Vicki from hurting Vicki too! You come back from your ‘apology’ and suddenly you have a giant obvious cum stain on the front of your pants. That was a HELL of an erotic apology, wasn’t it Vicki.”

“I haven’t even seen you this mad in a long time, and I don’t know what I did. And why are you going to talking like an anime character again. You always do that when you’re mad!”

“I DO NOT! I was just using a figure of speech by saying “Vicki hurting Vicki.’” Sylvia was definitely angry, as she walked up to Vicki with a stern expression on her. “I heard what you talking outside about what you're planning to do with Nate.”

“Sylvia…” I pleaded with her. It really looked like there was going to be a scene.

“Nate… not now. Vicki,” Sylvia gestured towards her, smiling. “I’m just concerned because Nate is bruised now. I know you care for him.”

“Yeah… and I don’t think you should get to have him all the time either.”

“You don’t have to. I just want to teach you how to take good care of your Nate.” Sylvia stuck her tongue in her cheek, as she looked at me. “Nate. Did Vicki refer to the ‘flood’ at all?”

“Yes…”

“Hmm… I need to watch.” Sylvia spoke out at once, as Vicki turned red.

“I just wanted alone time with Nate.” The twenty-five foot girl shook me as she loomed over Sylvia. Sylvia didn’t even come up to Vicki’s ass. She probably didn’t weigh a tenth of what her sister did. But she was doing a pretty good job of controlling the situation as she glanced smugly at her sister.

“Show me that you won’t massacre Nate. And show me that you won’t do things like I’m sure you did today when you went to apologize.” Vicki stood there for a moment, hunched over in the room that had become too small for her.

“I hope my new room is finished soon…” Vicki sighed. “I’ll do number one. I don’t know about number two though. I messed with them. So what? It was fun. You’re not going to stop that.”

“What do you mean? You’ve made out with her too, haven’t you?” I replied. Sylvia just rolled her eyes.

“I mean, she’s my sister. Of course I like her. But Vicki’s always been kind of reckless. And she REALLY is reckless, right now. I don’t think it’s safe for you to be with her like last night. And,” she said, speaking as soon as she opened her mouth, “I don’t care if she TURNS YOU ON. Surely I can do that as well as her, right Nate?” Sylvia’s gaze was simultaneously stern and anxious as she continuing looking over me. “I mean, I can do stuff with you. If you want, you can do stuff with her too. I guess. But I need to at least be around you.”

“Look, this is the same Vicki that we’ve always played board games with. This is the same Vicki that learned soccer from Diana and played it with us all the time. The same Vicki we watched TV with. The same Vicki who went psycho on that girl bullying you. I didn’t even know what was going on, but Sylvia was the one who was able to stop it.”

“Oh… you’re talking about her. I know that Vicki’s been there for me. But she seems… obsessive… about this giantess thing. Much more so than you ever were. And you know what else? That’s correlated to how much we grow. How much we want to grow… is what drives our actual growth. It’s why she’s so much bigger than me. She scares ME Nate—it’s not just about you.”

“And what are you afraid that I’m going to do?” Vicki was outright indignant by this point. “And I seem obsessive about it? We’re all obsessive about it. Otherwise we wouldn’t have agreed to stop growing. I can’t believe that you’re acting like this!?” Vicki was full on in pouting mode now. She was shaking me as she gestured wildly with her arms.

“I’m afraid that you’d do weird things. Like sit on someone’s house. And when asked to apologize for that, go to their new house and injure all the residents while telling them psycho shit about how you’ll destroy them if they ever fuck with her again.”

“… how did you know about that?”

“Then maybe you’ll take someone home and break their bones in an effort to show them a “good time.” A good time, of course, which consists of you trying to force Nate inside of you, even though you’re not exactly big enough yet. Of course, that spurred you to eat through another thousand pounds of meat just now. You’re a growing girl, y’know!” Sylvia tittered nervously, looking down. “You’d hate herself if she did anything to you, but you’re so confident that you just assume that can’t happen. I can’t get through to her but maybe you can Nate. I thought I accomplished something by getting Diana to make Vicki apologize…” Sylvia was walking back and forth as she laid out her plan.

“YOU DID THAT!” Vicki bellowed. She picked Sylvia off of the ground with a single hand, who began kicking her legs as she was brought before the gigantic visage of Vicki. Spittle flew onto Sylvia as Vicki yelled at her. “I mean…” Vicki calmed down, as Sylvia looked at her, cowering. “It was against her ex-boyfriend. And the parents weren’t exactly that nice either... I… I’m sorry…”

“You don’t stay sorry for long,” Sylvia pouted, looking up at Vicki. “You’ve always known how to do stuff… that I can’t. And I’ve always known how to do stuff that you can’t. Do you remember what you did to that girl?”

“Jenny? Why are you bringing up her now?”

“Because you pulverized her…” Sylvia continued. “I had to tell you to stop. You were shorter than Jenny… and you weren’t nearly as athletic as Diana. But you made up for it every bit with fury. Vicki… you shouldn’t do stuff like that often though.”

“She was trying to ruin your life. She told everyone you were a dyke. Including our fucking father. Sylvia, good GOD, she came onto you. You made out for a little bit, and then she runs to your dad and starts screaming… that’s when you ended up…”

“Staying at my house for a week...” I told the two of them quietly. Both of them looked at me, still being held in Vicki’s hand.

“Yeah… I had you pick me up there Vicki, once I calmed down. His house was small, but it was nice. His parents were always fighting with each other, and there was just the one bedroom. But I just stayed in with Nate most the day. HE was the perfect gentleman," Sylvia smiled, as she fiddled with her hands. "He brought me tea every morning, and he made sure that my bed was made, every little thing. It was so weird... Nate's house was the first place to go to when I couldn't stand staying around dad. When I couldn't stand him repeating everything that Jenny said about me."

"Yeah... it feels really different now," I sighed. "I'm literally being carried by you all now. It felt nice helping you. I know it sounds weird, but it was nice to feel needed."

"But that's why I have to return the favor!" Sylvia smiled. "I like taking care of you Nate. When I was there, I just sat there sulking, asking everything from you. You had to take everything to my room. The school got mad... we both were missing for over a week. You refused to go without me. Diana and Vicki kept calling... do you remember when you came over, Vicki?"

“Yes... I wasn't too worried about Nate, but I had to know what happened to you. I was able to find out from him what happened with Jenny. You refused to tell me. You act like it's nothing... but she was twisting your arm, spitting on you, taunting you. I had to get at her... but I saw how well Nate took care of you. His house was dinky, but he made it feel like a home. It was the same when everything happened with dad…” Vicki continued. “I was there for a solid month. I couldn’t go back… I still can’t believe that I did go back.”

“I didn’t want you to go back,” I continued. “But my parents we’re acting weird, and you didn’t want to live apart from your…”

“Nobody would have believed me about dad anyway…” Vicki sighed. “I was thirteen at the time… it feels like a different lifetime.”

Sylvia and Vicki were quiet as I reminisced. "You always said that I didn't need to get you anything Vicki. You just went out and got cereal by yourself. You never told me what happened... but I suspected it. That's why when you started trying to act seductive around me I put a stop to it pretty quickly. It's not like I wasn't attracted to you... but then wasn't the time."

"Yeah... it's not like you had many dating options beyond us, but that really wasn't the time," Vicki sighed. "You've been there for us, more than anyone else. And we share anything. So is it surprising to think that you'd be passed among the three of us!" Vicki giggled, a single massive tear in her eye.

“I believed you about dad... Do you think… do you think that’s why we’re so weird?” Sylvia asked quietly, placing a hand low on Vicki’s cheek, rubbing it on her sister.

“I don’t want to hear you ever say that. We’re sisters. We make out with each other too. I suppose that makes us freaks, doesn’t it! Fuck, we’re not having kids with each other… I don’t want to hear anyone say anything weird about us. That’s why we’re growing like this. So nobody can do anything to us again!”

“Vicki… we’re already there. Nobody can do anything to us. Unless we invite it on them. It takes a lot of effort… and a lot of will… and a lot of people to do anything to us. And you’re trying to get us to that point.”

“What do you mean?”

“Terrorize neighborhoods. People call. News reports it. Swat team at our house.” Sylvia continued, speaking quickly. “I just want to have fun with this. You’re really stressing Diana and I out… Maybe it turns you on. But think about it. Really think about it. Someone is born—she is welcomed by two loving parents and her older brother. She picked up tennis from a young age—then she meets her end, as the plaything of a giant reckless girl."

“Sylvia... I'm kind of mad at you. I'm not just going to go after random people like that. They have to submit to me... or deserve it. So many people still seem to want to take me for granted, now that I’m the size of a house. But I get it. And I’ll be careful with Nate…” Vicki actually sounded apologetic about this part.

“I feel like I’m becoming alone here…” Vicki continued quietly. “You’re so light in my arms. Why aren’t you growing like me… it’s not the same thing if I leave my sisters behind. Ever since it happened… since that day… I never thought that we would be the same. Since my father did that to me. It’s so weird… I guess normal sisters don’t do stuff like this.” Sylvia said as she removed her tongue from Vicki for a moment, gazing at her softly.

“Just remember that you haven’t been hurting people. Other people have hurt YOU Vicki. No matter what you think, you’re a good person.” Sylvia pecked Vicki on the cheek, causing her to instantly blush. They were truly more than merely sisters.

“I LOVE you,” Sylvia continued. “I LOVE you. I’ve never wanted anything to happen to you. But something is if nobody tells you that anything’s wrong. What happened yesterday was on the NEWS. You’re being portrayed AS A menace, regardless of whether we thinks you’re one or not.”

Vicki sat down in a corner, wrapping her legs to her head, looking askance. “I don’t know what it is… but I can’t control myself… ever since this started… so many hormones are flowing through me all the time. I’m kind of emotional… and it really does feel so good. Really great. I refuse to promise that I’ll never hurt anybody… being perfectly honest, I don’t know that it’s possible. But I won’t go out of my way to hurt anybody. I won’t do stuff like that again,” Vicki smiled, looking down at both of us. “I mean, most people suck. But they could always be someone wonderful like you two.”

“Great!” Sylvia smiled. “That sounds like a real, serious apology. Therefore, I’m going to let you practice self-control now.”

“How?” Vicki looked curiously at her sister.

“I know that you’re referring to the “flood” when you talk about being horny, Vicki. But you care for Nate, right? You realize that you’re actually big, right?”

“Yeah…” Vicki sighed sheepishly. “But I haven’t hurt him that much, and part of his fetish is about being dominated. You like it, don't you Nate?"

"Sylvia... I get a little bruised, but Vicki's more careful with me than you think. She's known us her entire life. She's not about to hurt me." Vicki gently lowered Sylvia and I to the floor, and she began to strip off her incredibly tight clothes, simply ignoring Sylvia as she smiled.

"I'll practice self-control now..." Vicki continued. "I'll do it with you, Sylllllvviaaaaaa..."

"W... what?" Sylvia stammered, as she looked at her sister. Soon a sweat soaked shirt fell on her head, covering it entirely. A gigantic pair of shorts soon followed... then underwear. In a moment, Sylvia was completely covered in a pile of clothes, and Vicki was completely naked.

"I think I grew another foot from that meat earlier..." Vicki said in satisfaction. "Jenny, that stupid bully, acted like she despised you. You were always shy in class, but you started outright not even talking to anyone because of it. But she kept doing stuff with you. She always looked at you with lust. You always act like the best thing to do is never to assert yourself at all... but it's brought you so much pain!" Vicki hugged her sister gently, squatting down to the floor as she brought Sylvia into her breasts.

"Wow... you're a lot bigger than me. It's like you have unlimited boobs..." Sylvia giggled. Vicki began rubbing Sylvia's head against her nipple, the several inch nub moving back and forth.

"I'm like twenty-six feet tall... and you're like ten. I'm over ten times as big as you, sis. But we haven't done much since we started growing. That is a SIN. I bet daddy's thinking of the two of us right now... Sylvia, would you mind if I did something to daddy? Would you mind it if I hurt him?"

"I think violence is never right... but I'm starting to think that I can't possibly stop you," Sylvia sighed, as Vicki kept rubbing her nipple against Sylvia's mouth, trying to get her to suck it.

"You can't placate me through sex like Vicki, you know," Sylvia sighed. "Maybe I come across like a pervert, but I'm always going to get on you when you do anything. That doesn't mean that I won't have sex with you anyway," she continued flatly, before she sucked on her nipple. At that moment, the strong smell of Vicki turned into a torrent as she soaked the floor again. Vicki pressed Sylvia harder into her boob, as it overflowed her face. Another finger slipped between Sylvia's legs, and she immediately quit rubbing it quickly.

"I still really want you and Diana to think about growing more... you're cute like this, but you'd be cute at any size, sis."

"You smell like sweat all over. It was really hot today, wasn't it!" Vicki smiled as her finger slipped inside of her sister. Vicki pumped it in and out quickly, and Sylvia squirmed over the simulated dick. Vicki's smile changed from her normally cocky expression to something outright maternal as she gazed at her sister, the red hair framing her beaming visage. "You're all sticky inside..." Vicki continued. "Not overflowing like me. Just normally sticky... but I'm sure you like it." Watching Vicki finger Sylvia, her body suspended ten feet above the ground, was just too much. I found my hand reaching towards my own throbbing erection.

"Just wait a little Nate. I'll be with you soon~" Vicki sighed at she looked at me. I simply nodded, removing my hand as I stared at Vicki's butt. Vicki always had a large butt, and at her size it really did look like it could crush a house. I wanted to crawl under there... but Vicki had told me to wait.

Soon Sylvia's squirming grew faster and faster, her moans intensifying as Vicki's finger rapidly slid in and out of her. Slicking sounds emanated from Vicki's finger as Sylvia exploded onto her. Even from my vantage point below her, I saw a small trickle of cum flow along Vicki's middle finger. Sylvia's hips began to slow down, her orgasm subsiding as she looked at her sister. Vicki's other hand kept exploring Sylvia's body, running along her boobs and stomach.

"I trust you about Nate... but that's about it Vicki.
I know that you think that I've been snowed over... but I'm going to keep an eye on you. Can Nate still stay with me though?" I nodded my head at Vicki, who tossed her hair. "Anyway... let's watch some anime right now! Just the three of us!"

"Ok... that is my cue to leave," Vicki placed Sylvia on the floor, smiling, as the twenty-six foot tall girl took light, careful footsteps, ducking as she pretended to sneak out of the massive room.

“You’re WATCHING Ghost in the Shell with me right now,” Sylvia sulked, looking at us. “I’m the only other person here. Yuki isn’t with me right now. I’m getting absolutely nowhere at assembling a harem... millions of fans online and the only people who contact me are slobby middle-aged men. Can’t we have some freaking alone time. I’ll breastfeed you if you want. Even you Vicki, although you’ll probably drain me with one sip. That way it’ll be erotic enough anime watching.”

“You know I’m not into anime… but finnneeeeee,” Vicki continued. “I’ll let you try to get me into it one more time. And I will try what you have to offer. Everyone says that it’s good.”

As the anime came on Vicki's gigantic large screen TV, I reflected that it must have looked tiny to the gigantic girl. Vicki was never interested in anime, and she wasn't intending on concentrating on it now. A finger larger than life slipped under my chin, beckoning me to come under Vicki's legs.

"I guess it was presumptuous to assume that you'd actually pay attention to this," Sylvia rolled her eyes. "That's kind of a hilarious position for Nate... if you're taking him between your legs, than he's going to end up right under my..."

Sure enough, I was crawling under Sylvia's butt, sitting as she was on Vicki's lap. It felt comforting, being utterly surrounded by the girls I had known my entire life. A clitoris, standing several inches long, throbbed before me, as her cum flowed out, a persistent stream soaking every inch of my body.

"You know Vicki... I think that you might be kind of sexy..." I remarked, as I crawled between her two massive legs. Offering myself to the temple of her sexuality.

"I'm supposed to be watching anime right now, not thinking about sex Nate. But you can attack my clit if you want," Vicki purred.

At last, I was with the flood. Vicki's body shuddered slightly as her cum poured into my mouth. Thick and sticky... I had been around her all day. I must have smelled entirely like a strange mixture of Vicki's scents. But I knew that she loved that. I never felt safer than when I was with Vicki. When I was with any of them. As I simply focused on Vicki's throbbing arousal, I felt more secure than I ever had in my life.

"Whoops!" As Vicki changed position, Sylvia slipped down between her legs. In a moment, I felt Sylvia's soft, massive ass resting lightly on top of my head. The three of us laughed together.

We didn't watch much anime that night.