- Text Size +

It was time at last for me to begin attending college. The next step. Still, it felt like I really wasn’t going anywhere new at all. Especially since I was staying with the Small twins.

It had taken a couple of hours to drive out here. In the era of modern technology, Sylvia simply gave me the address, and I was able to drive out there. Newbern was in a pretty small college town, so it wasn't long after getting through the woods that I approached our house. It stood out, to say the least. I hadn't seen a house like it before. Standing only one story, it had to have ceilings at least twenty feet tall. Standing above the nearby houses, it certainly was a bizarre sight. But my phone told me that this was it. Confirming this, the sisters' cars were all parked in front. Although they were given massive amounts of spending money, Vicki and Sylvia preferred to spend it on other things, as their seven year old Hondas confirmed--in stark contrast to Diana's Corvette. Getting out of the car, and walking up to the massive front door, I was greeted with a familiar sight.


“You finally showed up!” Diana called as I stepped over the threshold. Soon I saw blonde hair waving towards me as she quickly ran across the front room. Soon my face was buried in the crook of her neck as she brought me into a hug. “Welcome home!”

“W…welcome home,” Sylvia called out, slowly wandering up.

“Yo!” Vicki called out from somewhere. She clearly wasn’t moving over here.

Soon I reeled back as Diana let me go. I almost dropped the bags I was carrying in the process.

“Let me help get your things,” Diana replied brusquely as she walked out towards the car. I couldn’t help but stare at her legs as she walked outside. She was wearing a tight pair of booty shorts, and her butt swayed back and forth in a mesmerizing fashion as she walked towards my car. It wasn't the type of thing Diana usually wore.

“I… I’ll help,” I followed after her.

“I’ll do what I can too.” Sylvia proclaimed, running quickly towards the car and finding a box that looked like too much for her to carry. She swayed on her feet as she quickly grabbed it, the cluttered box proving to be too much for her. I grabbed the box out of her hands, keeping her from falling over.

“I could have helped!” Sylvia pouted.

“It’s fine. You can grab something else. Just don’t exert yourself. But really,” I continued, “I’m entirely capable of getting my own stuff.

“Yeah, but it moves a bit more quickly this way, don’t you think?” Diana replied as she grabbed my television set effortlessly out of the car.

Fully loaded with piles of various things, the three of us walked into the house. My initial suspicions were proved to be correct. If the house looked big on the inside, it was positively spacious on the inside. It actually sunk in a little past the first step, so the small house was bigger than it could have been. What I thought was a multi-story home turned out to only be one, it’s just that the ceilings appeared to be a full twenty feet in height. There was an open kitchen that I came across quickly, with what appeared to be the largest grill I had ever seen. Next to it though was something even more strange. A long, wide fridge took up most of the kitchen. The only way to describe it would be ‘industrial size.’

“What’s with the huge refrigerator?” I asked.

“What, we have four people here.” Vicki walked in lazily, clad in a pair of athletic shorts and… no shirt. No shirt at all. Only a bra “covered” her prodigious assets, stretching it to their maximum. Breastflesh flowed over the sides of each of the cups. Still, they showed no sign of sagging, pressing out as proudly as Vicki herself. They didn’t appear any different… and yet somehow, they did. She could be pretty lazy at home, but she normally doesn’t just walk out in a bra! To say the least, her boobs looked mighty fine. And mighty big.

“What are you looking at?” She grinned, walking closer to me. “You should know my breasts are like this by now. Don’t be a stranger,” she taunted.

“Yeah, yeah. You normally don’t go waking around without a shirt on either.”

“You’re staying with three sisters,” she replied back. “If it teases your dick a little to have us around, then you'll just have to learn to deal with it!”

“Nate’s going to be helping you out, y’know.” Diana shouted. I had just started talking to Vicki, and it seemed like she had already brought in half of my stuff. “Sylvia and I don’t have class in the morning, and you two are both taking Intro Psych. He’s going to have to get you up to go to class each morning.”

“Yeah… class… right. The most important thing in the world, huh sis.” Vicki taunted back at her. “I’m sure he’ll be a big help.” Vicki went to open the fridge, scouring for some sort of afternoon snack. Soon she returned with a gigantic pile of sandwiches.

“So… uh… should you be eating that much!”

“You have a real way with sensitivity, Nate.” Vicki replied back. “And yes, I should. I know what I’m doing.” She bit into one darkly, as she began to walk off in a huff. She’s right I guess. Sometimes I really do know how to say exactly the wrong thing.

“I’ll show you to you room!” Sylvia chirped excitedly. When did she get behind me? “Ok! Let’s go!” I proclaimed as I began to follow her. I quickly followed her, going down the hall. The hall was just as spacious as the kitchen, sporting the same ceilings. It was also wider than it had any right to be. I passed a couple of imposing doorways which looked like they had to be over ten feet tall.

“That one is my room.” She remarked again as we passed it. “I like it quite a lot! It’s really cool to be living with my sisters. I would have hated going to college on my own.”

“Uh… I don’t mean to sound rude, but how do you even open the door to your room?” There were a lot of weird things about this house.

“It’s a lot easier than it looks,” she replied. “Really, come over here and try.” I walked over to the door and pushed on it. At least the knob was at a somewhat normal level, resting near my chin. The door actually did move somewhat easy. Sure it was pretty heavy for a door, but it looked like even Sylvia should be capable of opening and closing it. Inside, her room was incredibly spacious. Her stuff took up but a single corner of it, a bed, computer, various anime DVDs and figurines, all sprawled out across there, in some sort of chaotic order.

“I just got the new season of Shoujo Pretty Fighter!” She exclaimed proudly. “We HAVE to watch it together sometime.” Shoujo Pretty Fighter was a series she had really gotten into recently. I had my anime phase back in middle school, and she had become obsessed with it already. I still watched anime sometimes, but pretty much exclusively with her. She made sure to collect figurines, artbooks, series, the works. Yes, her room probably contained tens of thousands worth of anime and anime accessories. Most importantly, her various cosplay outfits were on the other side of her vast room, pushed into a corner. She spent so much time preparing them, yet her shyness prevented her from ever wearing these in front of anybody. I thought of asking her to try one on sometime, but I thought I might sound pervy asking her about it.

“Shoujo Pretty Fighter! You’ve never seen it. It’s been a real cross-appeal hit amongst both boys and girls. It’s pretty dark, but the power of friendship helps protect the Amrati Gang, a troupe of powerful girls who go into people’s dreams!”

“That sounds really cool!” I grinned back. I felt like half the anime I watched sucked, but she managed to make anything sound excited when she couldn’t hold back during it. She was the very definition of a lovable nerd.

“Oh… ummm…. I was going to show you your room, wasn’t I?” Sylvia’s steam of consciousness description of Shoujo Pretty Fighter stopped as she led me out of the room. We walked over there pretty quickly, and soon I was staring at a pretty normal size door. This led me to yet more questions, but I figured that now wasn’t the time to act on them. She nodded at me and opened the door, the two of us walked in together.

“This is where you’ll be staying for the next four years. What do you think?” It was just as nice as the rest of them, clean as could be. Diana was inside, laying down yet another box.

“Don’t overwork yourself,” I let her know. “I can… and should move my own stuff in. I don’t need to depend on you for anything.”

“Aww… you don’t want to depend on this strong, rich girl.” She replied back. “I’ll let you bring your stuff in, if you want.” She walked back towards the entrance of the door. “Have fun.”

“By the way, Sylvia,” I replied. “The room’s great! This is better than anything I could have expected to find.”

“That’s wonderful! I’m sure you’ll have a lot of fun here. My sisters and I are going to finish some preparations we've been working on for the year ahead, so we’re going to be out for a little while. If you need anything, be sure to let me know.”

“I will.” I nodded as she left the room, leaving me alone. I wondered what they could be doing. I suppose it was something they didn’t want a guy to be involved in, especially me. I decided to head out of the room as well. There was a lot to get out of the car. Still, as much as I stayed around them, I was finally living with the Small sisters. This was going to be an interesting year indeed.

Chapter End Notes:

Things are still being set up so far, but they'll be more action soon!