- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Where has Diana been over the past few days?

Sylvia closed the curtains in a panic. “I thought that Diana said she would take care of this. She said that she would take care of everything. That there wouldn’t be this many people going after us. Ooh…” Sylvia grabbed and shook me, almost throwing me around like a rag doll. “We need to find her. I need to talk to Diana. I don’t know what to do!” I ran after Sylvia, as she ran down the halls towards Diana’s room.

In the hall, we were greeted with a hell of a sight.
The reporter from a few days ago had still been here the entire time. And she was walking towards me in quite a state. Her whole body—head to toe—was slathered in Diana’s cum. Don’t get me wrong, I could see her skin, and she looked like she could breathe, but that’s about it. She left a trail of it behind her as she walked closer to me. She was actually walking bow-legged near me, turning her head every few seconds to look at the massive form of Diana, walking behind her. Diana was definitely bigger, her cock at the level of my head. She had to be over ten feet tall herself!

“I told you, it’s time to go,” Diana hugged the reporter one last time; she had no problem with bringing the jizz covered girl into her body. “You were a good little slut like you wanted to be, but it’s time for you to head out of the house.”

“Please don’t,” the reporter mumbled. “Please, I can’t leave you right now. I don’t know… please.”

“I’ve fucked you for five days straight girl... while watching movies anyway” Diana looked down at her, her face looking almost... worried. “At some point, you kinda have to accept that I’ve outgrown you. I mean, look at you!” She pointed to her bloated stomach. “That’s from me! I’ll break you in two if we keep this up. As I said, you were a good little slut. You don’t want to be half of one.”

“Diana!” I exclaimed with shock. “You didn’t act like this when you were with me. That was just over a week ago! Even if you’re big, you don’t get to treat people that way!” I don’t know what part of me that came from, but I soon quailed as Diana turned towards me. Yep. Her erect cock was still at face level. It looked like it was a foot and a half long, almost poking me in the face. And again, it was coated in bits of her own excess semen… how much was there!? It stood there like a monument to Diana, hard, twitching. The veins pulsed along the smooth skin as it jutted out. She must have spewed out tens of gallons of semen, judging from the reporter’s appearance. But still, it stood strong, right in my face. Taunting me. Daring me to touch it. I couldn’t help but stare at it. Maybe she wanted me to stare at it.

“Diana… is that… all you’ve been doing over the past few days? I haven’t seen you for a while,” Sylvia sighed. “Do you know that we’re surrounded by a throng of people out there!? I have no idea what to do! No idea at all! And Vicki’s out there with them!” She shook her taller sister in a panic, grabbing both of her shoulders. “And what in the world are you DOING, calling her a good little slut! You know how much you hate that word! You know that!”

“Sylvia… why are you so concerned. There’s a throng of people out there, so what? You should have known this would happen. You’ve been filming YOURSELF strip down over the past few days. Do you not think that people would be interested in us? This woman is. Which is why I let myself fuck her!”

“But it really looks like you hurt her...” I muttered.

“I’m just gave her pleasure Nate. I’m made her HAPPY. Quit acting like such an idiot.” Diana looked down at her with an adoring expression as the reporter placed a hand lightly on Diana’s rod.

“Diana... There’s hundreds of people out there. Right now. Looking for you and Sylvia. You need to be concerned about this now.”

“Oh, so that’s what’s going on,” Diana smirked. “So what? It’s just like Vicki said, we’re better than them. That’s why she brought them there, she feels like she’s helping us.” she moved a step further, her penis bumping into me. The hard rod forced me to take a step back, lest it knock me over. I doubted that I could encircle my hand around the indomitable appendage. The warmth radiating from her dick was overwhelming. The smell was overwhelming. Crusty, old semen mixed with her fresh release, combined with her sweat and pheromones to such a degree… she was so overwhelming I felt like I had to submit to her. But I couldn’t.

“Don’t act that way Diana, you’ve never acted like this!”

“I’ve never BEEN like this Nate. She just looked stupid and scared and reluctant at first. After she got on her knees, I was able to get her to help me quite well. She’s polished, well-practiced. But I’m insatiable now, Nate. And she found out that out... she loved finding that out. Everyone will find out. Now she’s insatiable too.” Diana gripped her dick in both hands, manipulating her foreskin with both hands. Even as she did this, a bit of precum leaked out, the liquid hanging right in front of me. The reporter groaned desperately as she eyed Diana’s rod, fingering herself with abandon.

“I kinda got too big for her partway through, Nate. I mean, at first it went in pretty easily. I was just able to slip it right in there, like with you. But after a while, it became pretty hard. I kept having her feed me, of course. All this makes you hungry after a while. I…I…!”

“Diana…”

“Ok, Nate. Ok Sylvia. I lost control! I fucking lost control and I was a jerk. Okay? It’s not like this girl cares! She doesn’t want to leave me! Nate, Sylvia, you have to believe me! I can’t just keep her like a pet.” Diana stood there for a moment, looking down at me. Sylvia glanced to the side, looking away from Diana as she said this.

“This medicine is causing weird effects … but it’s not something we continuously take. It just affects us until we take an antidote for it. And I don’t want to quit growing. Not now. Money isn’t going to be a problem. I can calm down some, and when I do, I’ll be able to manage the money. I think you’ll find that out.” She picked me up effortlessly, placing both her hands around me. Soon, I was staring straight into a face twice as tall and twice as high as my own. Diana’s blonde hair was completely strewn about, falling about her with no rhyme or reason. Her naked breasts stood below me, slicked in sweat, the smell of her skin, semen, and sweat forcing itself on me. Between my legs, her massive dick still throbbed.

“I’ll only do stuff like this to people who want it. And she really... really wants it. Hell, I don’t think I physically CAN put my cock in her anymore. But you’re going to watch it now. You’re going to watch it one more time. Nate, I won’t hurt you, I promise. And I don’t really get along with a lot of people. But Nate... I'm not going to fuck people I hate anyway. I'm not a bad person. And it wouldn't matter even if I was. The most important thing is making sure people they don’t turn on us. And Nate… when they’re bugs, you can afford to squish a few before they get mad.” While I was glad she said she wouldn’t hurt me, I couldn’t believe her. Bugs?

“So as I said Nate. Watch.” She went over to her small charge, and tipped her head up. “In the folds of clothes that you left in my room, you have a wallet, right?”

“Yes!” She perked up, looking enthusiastically at her master, almost jumping on her feet with what little strength she had left.

“Good. You have a credit card in there, right?” I didn’t like where this was going.

“Diana. You can’t just take everything from someone! You can’t do that!” I protested. But Diana completely ignored me.

“So… Sarah… was your name Sarah? Whatever. Do you see his little thing? Do you think that can satisfy you? He’s looking at me, taking in THIS.” She hefted the tool again, walking next to her. She slowly lowered it onto her head. The thing extended well beyond it. Sarah… or whatever her name was, made some strange cooing noise as she felt Diana’s heavy weight upon her.

“You want it inside you? Just give me everything. Your bank account info, your credit card numbers. Everything! Then I’ll fuck you!”

“Yes, I’ll give it all to you!” The woman shouted. “And you two should shut up!” She screamed up at us. I was a little surprised that she could even speak. “I’ve never felt like this. I’ve never felt like this with anyone! She keeps trying to get rid of me, but I’m not going to leave Diana! Not now! Not ever!” Diana shrugged and seemed to take this as permission, as she pushed the girl down to the ground and tried in vain to fuck her.

“I'm not going to take your credit card, Cheryl... surely you know that. I just wanted to demonstrate for Nate and Sylvia." She cooed down at the tiny girl, as she completely enveloped her. "You’re one reckless girl… you know that...I really don't think I can fit this in you, no matter how many times I tell you that you keep asking for it... any more of this… and… Hmph.”

Diana went down on top of her, the smaller girl disappearing as Diana attempted to pierce her. She grunted repeatedly, rapidly. “You’re… argh… just a LITTLE tight at this point.” Diana kept humping the tiny girl, trying to force something in that couldn’t be. I simply watched in some form of morbid fascination and arousal. After a while, Diana just stopped, and stared at her. She was still smiling, vacantly, underneath Diana.

“Diana, what are you trying to prove. You know it isn't going to work...” Sylvia sighed.

“Sylvia's right. It’s not going to work girl,” Diana slowly sighed. She slowly reached down and wrapped one hand around her, than another. Diana breathed slowly as she brought Cheryl into her chest, her weight gently falling on top of her. “Don’t you have anything else you care about? This isn’t normal.” She placed both of her hands on her face, making her look into her eyes. “This IS NOT normal. Just LEAVE. You don’t need to think about me anymore.” Diana turned her head, slowly looking up at me, a brooding expression resting upon her face. Cheryl rested in her arms, looking desperate, as Diana resumed talking.

“I’ll admit, this thing… I have a pretty high sex drive. But I’ve been trying to get rid of her for three days. She won’t fucking leave!"

"You never hurt me," Cheryl whispered, softly, affectionately. "Who cares if this is normal. It's far better than normal!

“I couldn’t control myself. And Cheryl loves me. She's so adorable... This is what I've imagined. It's the very point of being this big!” Diana proclaimed proudly.

Cheryl motioned with her mouth, indicating that she wanted to suck at Diana’s breast. Gently Diana moved Cheryl up her body so that the small girl could reach her nipple. She began to suck greedily as Diana patted her head softly.

"I'm here," Cheryl sighed affectionately, her tiny face buried in Diana's chest.

"And I mean… I guess this thing was pretty big, but she’s NOT really hurt. It’s just like I did something to her head. She really likes me, that's all!”

“I don’t know what to tell you! Isn’t she going to be missed on the news? Why hasn’t anyone contacted her?” I continued.

“I think people are more concerned about us right now,” Sylvia muttered. By now, the concern was entirely gone from her face, replaced with a pleasant curiosity, her gaze laser-focused on the docile reporter.

“Cheryl called the local news and told them she was staying for a while, to make some sort of project. I don’t know how long that’ll keep them away for though.” Diana’s lip quivered. “What do you think’s going to happen to us Nate? I did this to forget it. But I can’t forget it. I’ve felt really weird since I took this stuff. So has everyone else. You KNOW that Nate.”

“We just have to get those people to leave,” Sylvia pressed Diana, trying to get her back on this focus. “You think that this reporter’s obsessed with you. But we have many more people looking for us right now. It’s a fucking insane crowd out there!”

“All I am now is a complete sex-obsessed maniac anyway,” Diana sighed. “I should just go out there, and let them do whatever they want with me.”

“Exactly, except you can do whatever YOU want,” Cheryl sighed. “I don’t know what YOU think,” she said, gazing at me. “But you shouldn’t hold her back either. This girl needs to realize her potential.” Diana smiled while looking down at her. "And Nate... Diana told me that this was your fetish your entire life, right?"

"Yes... but you have a bloated stomach right now..." I looked at Cheryl again, not expecting to be lectured by her. "And what about your fiance?"

"What ABOUT my fiance?" Cheryl continued. "He was typically rougher with me than Diana was, despite having a cock a fucking tenth her size. I was only with him to move up at the station anyway. I don't even CARE about that if I have Diana. If your're talking about this," she said, gesturing at her stomach. "It's been like this before, you know. She pumps a good amount into my womb. And then she takes the time to slowly pump it out, massaging it with her large hands. I still look a little bloated, I guess, but I'm not in any pain at all," Cheryl grinned up at Diana affectionately. The second she saw it, Diana's dick twitched again.

"That's surprisingly cute," Sylvia put her hand against the head, surveying the reporter. She definitely seemed relieved. "Especially for someone who's cock is... how many inches?"

"Jesus, I have no idea!" Diana laughed, before turning back to Cheryl. "You can stay with me for a while longer..." Diana smiled, actually blushing a little. "What movies did you want to watch tonight... I've got to invite some of my friends over too. You know, for the movie... and other reasons." Diana looked happy and sad at the same time as she continued. "I don't see what's wrong with spreading the love. People always regarded me as weird because I kept unsuccessfully trying to date the members of the team. I didn't act forceful. I just gave people gifts and shit. Sylvia," she gazed at Sylvia and I sternly. "There's plenty of jerks out there. That piece of shit reporter was far worse to Cheryl than I have ever thought about. He HIT her on their anniversary."

"So you're going to split them up?" Sylvia asked.

"They're already split. They're going to divorce. And I'm going to stop hearing negative things about this from Ms. 'I wanna collect dolls.' I just want to spread the love, you know. I don't care if Cheryl stays with me. In fact, I can't take care of that many people. I just think as many people as possible should get the benefit of riding this thing... even if it means sitting on it. And the jerks of the world should be taken down a notch."

“I don't care to change the world,” Sylvia sighed. “I'm not exactly a social butterfly. But I don't think we should hurt people, even if they deserve it.”

"Hurt people?" Cheryl sighed. "I just wanted to meet him with Diana, show him how meaningless he really is. That's all." Diana nodded, petting the reporter affectionately.

At that point, we heard pounding on the doors. It grew louder and louder from the second, as the cheering from outside grew louder. It’s like we were trapped in some insane zombie movie, just waiting for everyone to pour in towards the gigantic girls.

It was at that point that we heard Vicki’s voice again, clear even well within the thick walls of the house.

“These people want to see you! Aren’t you going to come out!?” Vicki whined, her loud voice carrying far.

“C’mon. I still have some clothes that can fit, we can go outside,” Diana muttered. She ran back into her room, dragging Cheryl back with her, an eager expression on her face.

"H... hey! I'm following you! I'm making sure you two actually come out of there!" Sylvia shouted at Diana.

I shrugged, and I followed all of them, my paces failing to match their own.