- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I know that it's been quite a while since my last update, but I'll try not to have such long of gaps from now on.

Soon it looked like there hadn’t ever been any party in the main living room. All the cups, dishes, crumbs, overturned tables… all of it was gone. The only suspicious thing remaining was a slight scent in the air from Vicki… nothing we could do would get rid of it.
“Ok…” Diana walked in, surveying everything. “This room still fucking smells like Vicki. At least a little. But I suppose we’ll have to make do. Maybe we can see if they’ll just interview us outside?”

“They’ll be here in half an hour,” Sylvia warned. “Vicki better not show up naked in the middle of the interview. Journalists are like vultures. We’ll be humiliated in a moment if Vicki does anything weird.”

“We’ll be celebrities no matter what. And if you go into this acting like every journalist is out to get you, it’s not going to go well,” Diana replied. “I can’t really control Vicki anyway.”

I felt the ground shake, barely perceptible at first, but increasing in intensity. That must be Vicki. Soon the red haired girl appeared around the corner. She was at least clothed this time, but GOD was she huge. She was wearing a midriff, somehow freakishly made for her size. She had the same figure she always did—her gut sticking out slightly. At her size, however, that made her all the more intimidating. Her breasts stuck out, each one far larger than my head. The shirt pulled tightly over them, and the outline of her nipples were visible. From the right angle you probably couldn’t even see her face. The intense smell she had been collecting was gone-however—somehow Diana had been able to get her to shower.

“Well, are we just about ready to get this stupid thing over with,” Vicki laughed. She walked closer and closer to me, her figure obstructing my view. Instinctively, I wanted to take a step back, but soon she stood above me. She had gotten so big that she could walk all over me. I looked above her, seeing her ass hovering right above me, barely clad in a pair of incredibly tight jean-shorts.

“They’ll arrive any second,” Diana chided, looking slightly red. “So please stop flaunting your ass around for one moment! Act like a fucking normal human being!!!”

Soon a doorbell rung at the front door. A small, white van had pulled up. A dressed up man and woman were walking up towards the door, and Diana moved towards the door it to answer it. Sylvia and I followed

“Hello, we’re with the Channel Eight local news, we heard something about some really tall girl from several people, and we got a bunch of photos, probably photoshopped, sent to us by some people. We have nothing to cover except the potholes on main street we thought that we’ quell these… rumors…” The man’s voice trailed off as he saw Diana, standing over seven feet in height, looming above him.

“So, it’s actually true then, I guess. We’re still growing, we’re not sure why, and we thought that it be best to tell people about it before people found out on their own.” Sylvia volunteered, acting as if it were all routine. Although she was still hiding towards the back of the room.

“But I thought you were growing because…” let me tell you one thing. It hurts when someone stomps on your
foot. When that someone is seven and a half feet tall, and larger in proportion, it hurts a lot a hell of a lot. The sharp jolt ran though my entire body. At least it didn’t feel like anything was broken. But Diana did manage to shut me up.

“Uh… young man, did something hurt you?” The reporter asked for a second, not caring. “Anyway, we’re going to interview the girls in the living room, if you want to run off, that’s fine.”

“But he’s living with us!” Sylvia pouted. He should be part of the interview too.” The reporter shrugged as if he didn’t care. As we walked towards the center of the room, the younger reporter looked up and saw Vicki. Her eyes grew wide and she took a step back. She practically slapped the other reporter in an attempt to get his attention.

“HOLY SHIT WHAT THE HELL!” she screamed. “People don’t grow that big. People just don’t grow that big!” She looked like she was searching for an escape route, turning her head back and forth. “She’s the girl in the photos, Michael. She’s the girl in the pictures!!”

“Calm down. If anything, this just means that we’ll get a promotion.” I’ll give it to him, he seemed to be rather nonplussed by a girl bigger than a car. The two began walking towards the center of the room. A large couch was set up for the three of us, courtesy of Diana. Vicki simply kneeled to the side. She was nearly as big as the couch. Across from there, a couple of chairs were set up, also courtesy of Diana. The two reporters sat down, each looking stunned as possible. We sat down too. Sitting on the left side of the couch, next to Sylvia, I felt myself rise up slightly.

“So… uh… what in the world is this?” The female reporter shuffled in her chair uncomfortably. “This just… doesn’t happen to people. Can you explain how in the world this is going on?”

“We just noticed that we were growing one day,” Vicki smiled. “I’m a big girl now! That’s all!”

“No, that’s not all.” The female reporter was beginning to grow louder, leaning forward in her chair. “Do you have ANY idea what this means? You are HUGE. You’re bigger than any fucking person that has ever existed.”

“I’m still growing,” Vicki smiled looking down at her. “You look like such a little girl right now. She stretched her mostly bare leg out, her huge foot almost reaching the female reporter, who stared transfixed at it. She wriggled it in front of her, while Diana began hissing incomprehensibly at Vicki. For some reason, Sylvia pulled me close to her, protectively, for some reason.

“Anyway… what is causing your growth? You seem unconcerned about it, but after we air this the whole world’s going to know about you.”

“This has happened over a period of days,” Vicki boomed. “The ‘whole world’ had better be prepared.”

“We don’t know what’s happening to us,” Diana interjected desperately. “We designed the house just for us, actually. That’s why the ceilings are so high. And anyone’s welcome to come anytime. That way people will see that we aren’t threatening. Okay?’

“Right… have you told your parents about this? Surely they’ve called?” The younger reporter interjected, looking up at them.

“They’ve called… but we really haven’t been talking to them.” Sylvia trailed off, answering timidly. “We’ve been using their money to cope with the effects of this. But, let me be honest here. They’ve given us a lot of money. But they haven’t watched us too much. They haven’t done much for us otherwise.”

“We’re not going to be low on money,” Vicki replied. “Just get it through your heads that people knowing about us isn’t a BAD thing. Okay? Look at this girl right here, RIGHT here!” Vicki wildly gesticulated at Diana, trying to make her the center of attention for a moment. “She has the world’s biggest…”,

“Well, from what I see here, you have the world’s biggest tits!” The reporter shouted, looking over at the looming form of Vicki. The younger reporter looked absolutely shocked, glaring at him. It was at that point that I noticed that both of them were wearing rings.

“Yeah, I know. That’s obvious. You’re looking for ratings.” Vicki arched her back a little. Even the gigantic piece of fabric she wore looked like it was going to burst. “But this’ll really get you ratings. Diana has the world’s biggest…”

“So who wants some refreshments!?” I shouted at the reporters, hoping to distract them for a moment. It wasn’t going to work though. The guy had the scoop of the century, and the girl was down-right terrified.

“The world’s biggest what? I imagine people want to know.” The reporter pressed Vicki. Good thing this wasn’t live. Right?

“The world’s biggest…” Vicki continued, looking annoyed.

“The world’s biggest sense of care and compassion!” Diana screamed in a fake sounding voice. “Isn’t there more that’s interesting about us than sex, you stupid reporters? I have a lot to talk about.” She was getting annoyed. I don’t know why people would want to make an eight foot tall reporter mad, but apparently they were.

“Well, I mean, this is going to be on a lot of people’s minds,” the male reporter continued. “When three young beautiful college girls start growing like this, naturally a lot of people’s minds are going to focus on…”

“BIG COCK! BIG DICK! THE WORLD’S BIGGEST PENIS!” Vicki shouted, almost causing the room to shake. Everyone sat there silently, as Diana began to slump in her couch, covering her head in her hands. “And you shouldn’t be ashamed of it. You have a dick. So what? Maybe some people will think that’s gross. So what? Fuck them. Tons of people will flock after you, admire you, want to fuck you. You and Sylvia becoming absolutely titchy compared to me because you’re holding back. As long as you think ANYTHING about this is bad, you’re not going to live up to your full potential.” Vicki placed her oversized arm on Diana’s shoulder as she said this. I wasn’t sure exactly what caused it, but Diana was beginning to sport an erection now, one that was showing itself off to the newscasters through the bulge in her jeans.

“That was a real inspiring speech sis,” Diana muttered, looking at her with a mixture of anger and hopelessness. “Could you reporters have focused on ANYTHING else…”

“So… you have a dick…” the younger newscaster remarked, looking over at Diana. “And what was this about holding back? You do know how you’re growing, don’t you?”

“Even if I do, do you think I’m going to tell you,” Diana muttered. “We just wanted to let you know that you shouldn’t be scared of us. But that doesn’t mean that we’re not here. We’re big… and yes… we’re going to be bigger. And soon. And I think people will like it. To tell the truth, am I self-conscious of my dick. Yes. Yes I am. And I’m nervous about everything.” Diana was speaking faster, unloading her secrets to the reporters, as she sat up straight in her chair. And she was talking to the female reporter, going faster now, animatedly. It looked like her erection stood larger than before. “But, you know what? You’re looking right at me right now. Right at my erection.” Diana leaned in, looking across the table at her. “A lot of people will be in the future. It’s something that’s admirable to look at.” The bulge had swelled yet further, looking like it was about to burst out of your jeans. “Vicki keeps making it clear that we’re going to be seen primarily in a sexual manner. But that doesn’t have to be demeaning. We’re sexually SUPERIOR to little people like you.” Diana appeared to be letting something come free from her, as she kept losing herself, her stomach now rumbling.

“I’m fucking hungry right now, you little reporters. I’ll tell the world what that means. It means I’m going to get bigger. When we’re hungry, we’ll get bigger! When…” Diana trailed off, looking around.

“To tell the truth, I’m getting a little worked up right now, more than I have been.” Everyone looked like they were going to fall over as Diana just stopped her rant, looking over self-consciously for a little longer. “This isn’t live, right? You reporters wouldn’t be that dumb.”

“Uh… no, it’s not.” The male reporter gulped in response to Diana’s question.

“Good… good… Vicki’ll tell people we all fooled around when we were young. The world’ll know soon, but we kind of made out incestulously and stuff for a while. However, we didn’t do it at a young age. Really, I can’t recall fooling around with anyone until I was sixteen. And young people shouldn’t be exposed to nudity.” She felt the bulge on her pants, trying to fiddle with her zipper. “So everything from Vicki’s rant onward can be edited out for the general audience, right? And your stupid questions, too.”

“Porn isn’t part of a newscast for anybody at all,” The reporter tried to stand up to Diana furiously. “We at channel nine are a reputable news organization, who will never put up with anything like this!”

“You’ll earn the highest ratings you ever had!” I shouted, sitting next to Sylvia, who was squirming uncomfortably. With her high rate of breathing and flushed cheeks, it looked like she was aroused as well. All of three of them were a lot of the time now. Fucking awesome. “I’ve literally never watched the local news in the town I’m from. They’re only good for the weather and local sports stuff, and you can view that online. Besides, how can you claim to have any reputation when you start off asking about Vicki’s uh… bust.”

“Thanks Nate. You’re getting more into this now. And you have permission to talk about my boobs.” Vicki had to be “flooding” like she was last night, even as she said this. Her smell was growing stronger, even through her clothes. I could have sworn I say a wet patch, near her crotch.

“So… we’ll be bigger and bigger, and obviously I haven’t gotten comfortable enough with that,” Diana sighed, still fiddling with her zipper while staring at the female reporter. “Do you want to… y’know, touch my dick real quick? I need to get used to letting strangers do that.”

“I am engaged to this man!” she yelled out.

“I’m not going to let my fiancé do anything like that, you giant bitch!” He roared, acting like he was going to intimidate Diana. That was a joke. Even standing out of his chair, he was shorter than Diana, sprawled out over the couch.

“Look, like I said, I just care about people liking us,” Diana sighed. “I think I’ve got to grow a bit, to keep this ass,” she poked Vicki in the side, as the larger girl giggled “in check for that reason. And one way to do that would be to show people that this size is not a problem. I’ll be more comfortable that way. I just want you to help me real quick. And judging from this little prick’s prick over there, I doubt that you’ve had an experience like this before.” Indeed, the male reporter, still standing up, was experiencing a bulge of his own. Much smaller than hers.

“Like I said, I just want you to touch it, that’s all. But you don’t have to.” The smell of Diana’s precum filled the room as her dick pointed out, freed from its prison. It stood, merely half-erect, at nine inches in length. It appeared to twice as thick AND long as the reporter’s small rod, which already appeared to be fully there. “You can leave the house right now. I don’t care.” Diana smirked at the engaged young female reporter.

“D…don’t act like women are so shallow that they only care about dick size!” She looked at Diana. “I love him!”

“Why do you love him? He doesn’t seem that nice to me. I would at least hesitate a little to do something like this to a guy if I thought they were nice enough. But this little prick seems like a little prick. Again, you can just leave though.” I was surprised that Vicki stood to the side like she did. Her fingers reached for her crotch as Diana talked though, as subtle as possible for a giant like her. She was smiling with a wide Cheshire grin.

Cheryl Smith had joined Channel Nine four years ago, right out of journalism school. Holding no morals, she had been willing to do anything to head for the top, hopefully something better than local news. So she had been lying, cheating, and sleeping to get to her position as the co-anchor on the main channel. Her partner, Danny Williams, was one of the only people on the station who made any money, and his face wasn’t bad. But, to Cheryl, he didn’t have much else going for her. A stupid, incorrect thought burst into her head at this moment. With the wild overestimation of her own looks and intelligence that she had, Cheryl believed that she could become the sole partner of Diana. The sole partner of this giant girl. Someone famous. And, so, with one small motion, I saw her gingerly place her hand on Diana’s cock, causing it to swell even a little larger.

“Hey, Diana? What was that about not having everything head torwards an orgy,” I remarked. It is where things were heading.

“Shut up, Nate. That’s what you wanted. This has been well established by now. Besides, I just want to make sure that people aren’t scared of us. That they like us. If that’s through sex, then that’s the way it’ll go. Come on, I feel pretty horny right now, girl. Surely you understand. Just give me a yes or no. Vicki’s right here and ALWAYS ready to go.

Tentatively, Cheryl placed her other hand on Diana’s cock. Diana smirked down at her. She was a short woman, and standing at full height she only came to Diana’s belly button. The tip of Diana’s cock came to rest on her moderate chest.

“Hey, guy,” she pointed at the other reporter. “We never compared sizes. Why don’t you do that for me. Just whip it out.”

“Look, I know my dick’s smaller than you, but…”

“I’ll let you touch mine too.” With that, the reporter hungrily whipped out his cock, pointing it at the giant athlete. Diana simply smirked.

“This is why we’re going to be famous, y’know. My cock puts the one of jerks like you to absolute shame.” Diana reached down and encircled it in his hand. Cheryl began to weakly stroke Diana’s rod, causing it to swell up a little further. Her balls were swollen as well, looking like they were ready to unleash their load.

“You really don’t get it, do you, little man?” Diana enveloped his small cock with a single hand, an air of superiority rising in her voice. “You can’t compete with me at all!”

“She actually said ‘little man.’ I can’t believe that she actually said that,” Sylvia whispered in my ear. Leaning into me, the seven foot girl felt soft and comforting.

“So… I’m still not completely on a different scale,” Diana sighed, gazing with contempt at the little woman. “Do you want to see if you can put this thing inside me?”

“Yes,” she breathed.

“You REALLY want to?”

“Yes!” She motioned, as if to put her mouth over Diana’s cock, before with a motion she pulled back. Diana began to work with her pants like they were a contraption, struggling to put her snake back where it came from.

“W… What are you doing!?” Cheryl cried out. She looked absolutely hungry for Diana at this point.

“You can tell the world that our bodies are transforming into our ideals,” Diana sighed. “I grew this thing partially so that the women I liked wouldn’t leave me for some jerk. But frankly, despite not being for moronic political reasons like Sylvia, I’m not the fondest of reporters either. And I have the impression that you’re a jerk. And you might have an STD. I don’t know if this stuff makes us immune to that or not.”

“YOU LITERALLY WHIPPED OUT YOUR COCK IN FRONT OF ME!” Cheryl screamed with indignation, shaking as her fists, held to her side, shook.

“Yeah, whatever. You two started making this a sexual thing. I should just get used to that. The three of us are the most sexually desirable people on Earth. I know you want me more than I want you. Hey, the tape’s still running, right?”

“Yes…” Cheryl trailed off, as her partner just sat on the ground in shock.

“I know you wanted to present us as freaks. Hell, maybe Vicki is a bit of a freak. But I’m going to tell everyone now. Why is it a problem? We’re NOT going to hurt anyone.” Diana actually glared at Vicki as she said this. Vicki hadn’t shown that she would hurt anyone, would she? The smile was off Vicki’s face by now, however, as she glared down at her smaller sister. “And YOU want to fuck me more than vice versa, just say it.”

“I… I guess I do then. What of it!?” The tiny girl stared up at Diana, still trying to act defiant.

“Well, I don’t know how our bodies work yet. So no placing your mouth on it, or your little pussy, or anything else that can give an infection. I’ll let you handle it though, if you want.”

“Why are you acting this way? You claim that you’re not going to hurt anybody, but you’re acting so arrogant!” She stomped the floor with rage. Diana repeated her action, with ten times the force of earlier. I guess she wasn’t looking to hurt me then.

“Acting ‘arrogant’ isn’t going to hurt anybody!” Diana roared. “I’ve always looked out for our reputation as a family, and I always will! You know why!? Because some newscaster ran a hitpiece on the Small family and their ‘spoiled family’ a while back. That’s why my sister doesn’t even trust the news!” Sylvia held me close as Diana ranted.

One news story wouldn’t be enough to trash their reputation. People had always regarded the Small family as spoiled. People were mystified as to why their children attended public school, and snide jabs were directed towards them all the time. Above all else, people talked about the various ways in which Vicki dumped her succession of boyfriends. To some degree, it helped for me however. I doubt I could have become friends with three of the richest and prettiest girls in town without the strange amount of ill will directed at them.

Things did get worse after one story, however. One in our 'unofficial' school newspaper. It went on at length about Vicki toying with guys. Painting a sixteen year old girl as some mega-manipulator. Specifically, someone who used a string of guys for attention and presents. It tended to be them who ended up cheating on her. And even if Vicki expected tons of presents, she tended to get a lot in return. Yes, there was nothing better to do in our town. This led to people going after Vicki all the time, many of the people she thought were her friends shunning her. Diana had to stand up for Vicki, yelling at numerous people to quit going after her. And Diana didn't want that occurring on a national scale.

“You remind me so much of the people who talked about us behind my back… and that’s what you were going to do with the big Small sisters now, right? That’s not how it works. Not anymore. People are going to respect us!”

“Now you’re getting it!” Vicki gave a thumbs up signal, her smile having returned.

“I’m hungry. And I’m in a bad mood right now. If you feed me, I’ll let you play with my rod A LITTLE. If you want, come back to my bedroom…” Diana got up and began to storm off.

“What about me!?” The male reporter shouted.

“GET OFF OF OUR PROPERTY!” Diana whirled around gazing towards him. In a mess of a disordered suit, he
scampered out of the room immediately. Diana glared at him as he ran, until soon he was out of the room.

“Follow me, little girl.” Diana let the girl follow her back to the room, as she stomped off in a huff. “For the record, this interview was a disaster.”

I had been up for only a few hours, but the effects of last night’s alcohol and this interview was getting to me. Vicki ended up leaving the living room as well, to do who knows what.

“Well, that was a disaster.” Sylvia held my close, as she lay down on the couch.

“Yeah, I guess it was.”

“You look tired. Did you want to try taking a nap?”

“Yeah… I guess…”

“Okay. I’ll take you to bed then.” Sylvia held me in her arms, as she began to stand up. Soon, she was carrying me. I wanted to object to this, but the caring smile on her face lulled me into a sense of safety.

“Don’t worry Nate. It’ll all be fine. I’m sure people will like us. Okay?” Uncertainty and sadness tinged her voice. Sylvia had never liked dealing with people; she had always relied on Diana to do so. She carried me back, slowly, to my room. She had to stoop to get inside the normal sized door. She lay me gently in bed as she sighed for a little longer, gazing at me.

“I just want to take a short nap,” I said, looking at her. “This interview’s left me exhausted.”

“I’ll see you later Nate, okay?” Sylvia slowly pulled the covers over me. I knew she wanted to do this. After making sure I was tucked in, she walked back outside. I couldn’t even see above her chest in the doorframe. Slowly, Sylvia pulled the door closed.

I drifted off to sleep…