- Text Size +

I woke up in the middle of the dancing floor. I felt sticky all over. Stickier than I had ever been in my life. It was Vicki’s cum. All over. I decided to try a bit of it, bringing the sticky goo up to my mouth. It actually tasted pretty good. Looking around, most of the floor was covered in it. Of course, that wasn’t nearly as noticeable as the source of it. Vicki still lay in the room, her massive body taking up much of the room. She was snoring loudly, calm as anyone has ever been. Even though she just led fifteen people on an orgy throughout the night.

Suddenly, Diana came walking up to me. Her massive dick standing down limply, she looked down at me.

“You know, if Vicki rolled over in her sleep you’d be dead right now. Not squished pleasantly beneath her body; not getting away with a broken arm; dead. You should consider these things from now on, Nate.” Looking over at the sleeping form of Vicki, I realized she had to be right. “Anyway, I doubt she’s going to help, so you have to clean up.”

“Clean up?”

“Her CUM. You know, what you see everywhere around here! I’ll admit Nate, it does taste pretty good." I looked at Diana quizzically as she openly said this.

"What? I’ve tried some myself. I've seen you try it. But… Vicki can’t just charm everybody with her ass. We’re setting up for an interview with the local news station later today! They called out the blue, and I couldn't exactly turn them down!”

“An interview today! Are you insane! Vicki is naked! And people were pouring beer in her mouth! She must be hungover!” I protested.

“We are all hungover. And it’s best that we control the narrative going on. They called us for an interview. One of my friends called that she set it up for today. In fact, the more I think about it…” Diana put her palm up to her head, groaning in frustration. “The more I think about it, people from the party must already talk to everyone, so we’ve already run out of time. We need to be going out there as soon as possible. And I told them I’d meet them inside in four hours.”

“In four hours! Are you insane! We are not going to clean this room in four hours!!!” In addition to Vicki’s cum, empty bottles, plastic cups, crumbs of food, and everything else littered the room.

“Don’t worry, it’s not just us two. We’ll be fine. SYLVIA!!!”

“What.”

“Get in here!”

Sylvia ambled in the room, holding a hand to her head. Yuki followed behind her. Apparently she had stayed overnight with her. I felt a slight pang of jealously towards Yuki, but it was probably misplaced. After all, the Small triplets appeared to be pretty open about a LOT of things.

Yuki talked to Sylvia about heading out for a little while; she had some homework she needed to work on for next week. Sylvia looked at her with a concerned expression on her face; she had been worried ever since Vicki used her last night; Yuki had become as completely covered in her release as me.

“I keep asking her if she's okay. I don't know if she doesn't know her size or what, but Nate-you and Yuki were absolutely used by her last night. I was afraid of you getting hurt."

"Well, can you please just mop up the rest of the cum?" Diana ordered. "Maybe Yuki showered a bit off, but it's freaking everywhere here! And we need to pick up everything else here-this place needs to be spotless in a few hours!"

"Can you PLEASE SLOW DOWN. I have a headache and I didn't even drink last night, can you please slow down,” Sylvia groaned with exhaustion. “I tried to just pretend most of the other people weren’t there. Vicki made us strip down NAKED in front of these strangers. I just played some more Persona while Yuki watched last night; I couldn't exactly sleep after what happened. The last thing I want to do is talk to some dumb news reporter.”

“Some dumb news reporter? Sylvia, not now.” Diana almost screamed as she picked out the last of the used cans from the floor, almost caked in cum.

“It’s like all the people who act like anime and games are weird things for weird people,” Sylvia complained. “We had a fucking ORGY in here last night. "The media will find something to make as seem weird, because, frankly, it was kinda weird."

“It’s the local news, not ‘the media.’ Just help me clean up! Unless we seem weird, they’re not going to present us as weird.”

“Weird gets ratings,” Sylvia threw a trash bag onto the floor, before she began placing empty cups and plates into it. “Nate, please help too. I have a headache and want to just finish P5 right now, but we have a stupid interview.” She threw a garbage bag over at me, and, taking the cue, decided to start helping.

“Well, we’re not going to clean this up at all unless lard ass here gets out of the way!” Diana complained, poking the massive back of Vicki.

“Don’t call me lard asssssssssss. You fucking loved it when I sucked your cock last night,” Vicki groaned, swatting her seven foot sister away like a fly with a motion of her hand.

“Vicki, within the next four hours, you need to get off the floor, shower, get dressed, and think of what you are going to tell these people. I’m not even asking you to clean!!!”

“But I don’t wanna shower. Besides, you really really loved it. You couldn't quit saying my name when you came... 8 times? What girl lets someone do that? You should be grateful.”

“Vicki, not now. You NEED. TO. SHOWER.”

“And you’re going to make me?” Vicki finally got up, propping herself up on her elbow as she turned around, staring at Diana. Her eyes were bleary and bloodshot. “Who said today was a good day for an interview, anyway?”

“They called us to set it up!” Diana pleaded.

“They called us? They called us? Don’t you think that we’re more important than a local news station,” Vicki cried. “Besides, the doctor said we’re the only ones with this genetic mutation anyway! This is only possible for us. It won’t happen to anyone else.”

“Genetic mutation?” I asked Vicki. I might as well know about all that was going on.

Diana, ignoring me, continued on. “I have told you time and time again. We are not all powerful. Even you. Just go along with me, and get dressed. We ordered clothes with the future in mind, so even with the ridiculous rate you’re exploding outwards at, there should be something back there. Go.”

“Fine, yeah, whatever. Anything for my LITTLE sister.” Vicki finally began to stand up, unsteadily on her feet. Her back was to me, and I stared up again at the largest butt in existence. Last night that girl right there fucked me. God Damn.

“Don’t worry Vicki!” I called up to her. “You know how sexy you are. There’s no way that the interview’s not going to go well. You’ll be a global sensation.”

“Of course, you’re right Nate. Diana, I am the only one who appreciates what’s happening to us.” She raised her foot far above the floor. Above me. I could feel the heat emanating from it as it hovered above me. Caked in sweat and grime, it was coated in Vicki’s overpowering scent. I wanted to badly to lick at the folds of my feet, but she pulled it away. “Soon, Diana, you’ll be nothing but a mite to me too. And you’ll beg me to let you rub your little cock on my feet. And I MAY let you.” Vicki pressed her foot quickly into Diana’s face, causing her to gag a little, before she walked away, snickering.

Diana looked at me with an accusatory face. “Did you HAVE to do that? Really?”

“Oh, she likes it,” I said, trying to sound blasé.

“She ran the show last night. She always wants to run the show. She’s enough of a brat like it is. Don’t encourage her to get bigger!”

“Well, it’s not like you had to take that treatment, is it?”

Diana sighed, looking at me out of the corner of her eye. It seems that she was trying to organize some contraption to get her dick in order. It was clearly providing her some difficulties to wrap it under the metal thing.

“You know, it’s just going to get harder to hide your tool,” I told Diana. “Your pretty unique, I don’t think people will act with revulsion around you.”

“I just don’t want to shock people. And Vicki will be shocking enough.” She was really straining with the device now, struggling to fit her dick inside it. Finally, it slipped in just enough, and Diana let out a sigh of relief. “Just help me clean up all this fucking cum. All this FUCKING CUM! I’ll admit Nate, Vicki’s huge. But nobody should ejaculate this much. This thing changes us in other ways, Nate. Maybe in ways we've had deep dark thoughts about. And for some reason, Vicki’s fetish is ejaculating everywhere!!!”

“Yours is having a dick?”

“Hey, that’s not too abnormal,” Sylvia piped up, still picking up trash. “I read stuff with it all the time.”
“Nate, we’ve been through this before. I guess mine is pretty weird, but so is yours. And Vicki takes the cake.” A wooden mop hit me in the face, thrown at full force from Diana’s powerful arms. That had to leave a mark on my face. I looked around—the room was covered. I didn’t know how I was going to get this up in a few hours. But the way Diana was staring at me now, I had to try.

“You have to help too”—Diana threw another mop at Sylvia, who had finished picking up most of the trash there. Damn, she works fast. Diana walked out of the room, heading towards Vicki’s—perhaps in an effort to try and get her to help. Together, we worked on picking up the rest of cum. The smell of it was getting to me. I always thought that female ejaculate was supposed to be largely water, but this substance was definitely more viscous. The smell was also highly erotic. It was hard to stop my own erection—I have no idea how Diana handled her monster.

“Well, Diana’s right, y’know.” Sylvia kept cleaning up. “I don’t even know of any hentai I’ve read where this is a fetish. Knowing Vicki, she’s probably literally thinking like a dog. Marking everything with her scent or something.”

“By the way, nobody’s been telling me, HOW have you done this? Vicki’s already taller than the largest man, and she’s got to be several times bigger.” I said this, staring hard at Sylvia.

“I thought YOU’D like it,” Sylvia sighed. “Besides, I didn’t really have a choice. Vicki had never even made the connection that such a thing as a giantess fetish exists. And as soon as she found out it was possible, she HAD to have it. She wouldn’t shut up about it. And we decided to take it too, so that we could watch her. But at the rate she’s growing, it doesn’t seem like there’s any point.”

“But how did you do it?” I wrung out the mop in a sink, preparing to get more up.

“We just went to a doctor and took some weird thing. That’s all,” Sylvia sighed. “I don’t know what the hell’s going on either, just that I need a bigger TV. I’m going to be trying to watch my shows on a postage stamp if I get much bigger. And then I’m going to miss the Heaven’s Feel premiere.” Sylvia, transforming into a literal giantess—and she’s concerned about how to watch anime.

“I’m sure you can afford a bigger TV,” I smiled. We were almost done mopping up Vicki’s cum, but the smell wasn’t gone—not even close. Even with the room dry, the erotic scent hung in the air. “And what’s Heaven’s Feel? Is it part of that Fate thing?”

“That Fate thing?” Sylvia sighed, putting her hand to her head. “Really, Nate. Do you not remember the multiple series we’ve watched together? Magic, Excalibur, psychotic priests—all that? I’ve been into it for forever. You’re cool Nate, but seriously consider paying attention to everything I show you. It’s not that hard.” My mind spun for a second, trying to place exactly where what Fate was from.

“Don’t you know Nate?” She ruffled my hair, treating me like a little child. “I’ll have the full pick of so-called weeb boys and girls once I grow. You’re going to have to show me a good time if you want me to keep you Natey?” She teased, puffing her chest out proudly.

“I… I’ll make sure to pay attention,” I stammered. “Besides, I know it’s the one where the main heroine is actually the legendary King…”

“Whatever. I'm just teasing you. But it still seems like you haven’t been paying as much attention as I’d like. Maybe you just didn’t like it, although I wouldn’t understand why. Anyway, you’re giant girl isn’t going to leave you over shit taste. You shouldn’t take my joking seriously.” Sylvia swung her mop in frustration at a particularly pernicious puddle of cum, one which just wouldn’t come out. “This stuff just won’t come out! I hope I never leak like this…” Sylvia grumbled mysteriously as she redoubled her efforts.

“And I played the dating sim as well. The story’s good. And the girls are cute. Actually the boys are pretty cute too.” Sylvia giggled, as I blushed looking at her. “Does it really surprise you now that maybe I like cute girls? It shouldn’t. Though it's the only dating sim I've actually played, they generally aren't that great...”

“I mean, Fate is far LESS of a fetish thing than girls flooding rooms with cum, so it seems like it’s kind of a moot point. I mean, I’m turning myself into a giant for your fetishes, the least you can do is pay attention to my hobbies. Besides, if you reward me…” she said, putting her arms around me, and drawing her into her much more endowed chest, “I may capture a cute little girl doll and have you two go at it in my hands. Where I’ll be quite hand-sy with you two.” Sylvia giggled at her own joke as she continued. “Of course, I could collect them all for you too. Not one, not two, but maybe something more like twenty and thirty. They can all go down on you at once while I play with the whole collection. I’ll have them dress up in different costumes for you, and put them on giant shelves. I'll be able to find plenty of people willing to do that for me.”

“I don’t think you’re going to find thirty amazingly cute girls who’ll want to fuck me anytime soon. And isn’t that kind of treating them like objects.” I sighed, letting my fantasy run with Sylvia’s whims.
“Nate, come on. I’d LOVE to be on a giant girl’s shelf as much as the reverse—as long as she’s sufficiently adorable. And I didn’t say they’ll want to fuck you. They’ll want to fuck me, of course! And because they’ll want me to fondle them, I’ll make them do whatever I say. And you had better appreciate it when I do it!” I redoubled my efforts at cleaning Vicki’s cum. Most of it was gone—the end was finally in sight.

“Do we HAVE to conduct the interview in here?” Sylvia groaned, spraying some lemon scented air freshener copiously in every corner of the room. “As punishment for even pretending to not care about Fate, I’m going to let you finish this up. I’m going to get changed. You’ll be in the interview with us, so just behave normally for the stupid reporters.“ Sylvia walked over next to me, bending down, whispering. “I seriously can’t believe you barely recognized my show. I’m going to have to educate you after the interview, ok? And after that, I have a ~very special surprise.”

With that, she turned around and left the room, her hair swaying as the seven foot girl departed. There were still a couple of patches of Vicki’s release around the room, remaining largely untouched. Time to get to work.