- Text Size +

Chapter 2

She opened her eyes, and was looking in the face of a man in white. Tanja felt she was lying in a bed.

"You are awake," he said, and pushed her gently back in the pillow as she wanted to get up.

"Easy miss. How do you feel?"

"Where am I?" Tanja asked, ignoring his question.

"In the General Hospital. You were unconscious for four hours. What do you remember happened?"

"I... I was walking home... and suddenly a loud bang, and a yellow cloud... that's it".

"There had been a traffic accident. You were being exposed by some strange gas. As far as we can tell, there is no tissue damage to your body, but we want to keep you here for observation, for it is unknown what this gas can do. It was alien...".

"Eh? What?" Tanja asked, sitting upright again. She didn't feel bad, in fact, she felt normal. But an alien gas? What the hell?

The man, obviously a doctor, explained quickly about the mission and how Tanja had been fully exposed to one of the gases for about a quarter of an hour. She alone, for the gas had quickly broken down into all kinds of other, harmless ones. Probably because of the highly reactive oxygen in Earth's atmosphere.

"Well, we want to test your... HEY!"

Tanja had jumped out of bed. No way they kept her here! She felt fine, and lying down in bed was not going to happen. She needed her daily workouts. Tanja remembered last year, when she hadn't been able to train for a week because of the flu. She felt like her muscles were shrunken severely back then.

"No. I'll leave," she said, grabbing her clothes for she noticed she was in her underwear.

"But... the gas... and soon people from the faculty of astronomy will be here and..." the doctor argued.

Tanja, pissed, pushed the man against a wall. Although he was a male as well, he was untrained and Tanja could pin him easily.

"I give a damn about the faculty, and I go home NOW! Don't try to hold me, or else.... (she flexed her bicep) I'll show you how much I need medical treatment. And you'll need it afterwards!"

Tanja dressed, grabbed her sports bag and left the hospital, angrily muttering to herself.

At home, Tanja threw her bag on the couch. First, another day of teasing at the gym and now this freakish incident with that gas. What a day!

"Keeping me in that hospital. Yeah, right. Morons," she muttered to herself. It was time for her to take a shower, for she had left the gym in rage and forgot to wash herself.

She took off her clothes and went to the bathroom. Before taking a shower, Tanja looked at herself in the large mirror. A 5'7 tall woman with loose, black hair reaching halfway down her back looked back at her with deep brown eyes. But it weren't her eyes or her hair that she gave her attention. It were her muscles. Flexing one of her impressive arms, a nicely sculptured bicep rose. Tanja's bicep measured a proud 18 inches. She stroked her muscular, yet feminine body, letting her hands glide along her six-pack stomach. With the right nutrition and intensive training, Tanja had bred an eye-catching brick wall of an abdomen. And thighs that were large and bulging, but like the rest of her body not because of fat, but muscle.

Another asset she was proud of were her breasts. Unlike the usual type of body-building woman, Tanja had very large breasts. Her chest was thick with a layer of muscle already, making her breasts stand out even more. And because she trained her chest and back thoroughly, her boobs didn't sag. They defied gravity, didn't fit in a DD bra and stood out more than ten inches. Firm and round boobs, a womanly yet muscular body, and a pretty face.

Tanja smiled weakly. Oh, how she wished she could make these men pay! But she knew that a woman usually couldn't be as strong as a man. Even some of the untrained ones might beat her in arm wrestling. Well, that medic guy was weak. A man who rather read instead of working out. She had intimidated that one, holding him against the wall. And it had felt good. Smiling, Tanja went for a shower.

Five minutes later, hot water ran down her sculptured body, over her nicely toned biceps and down her chiseled thighs and calves. Tanja washed herself, loving the feeling of her muscles, as well as her big boobs. She was about to finger herself, as she sometimes did, imagining that she had sex with a much smaller and especially weaker guy, whom she easily crushed into submission with her -in her fantasy- gigantic muscles. Like that doctor guy in the hospital. Yes, he was one of the men weaker than her. Tanja rubbed her clit at the thought. But no, no masturbating today. She wasn't in the mood. Too much had happened.

She dried herself off, and used the towel afterwards to rub the fog from her person-tall bathroom mirror. She wanted to admire her reflection again for a while. To prevent the mirror from being fogged up again in the damp, steamy bathroom, Tanja opened the window.

Unknowingly to her, the planet Venus, provider of the gas she had been exposed to, stood brightly in the darkening sky, reflecting the sunlight into her bathroom and on her naked body. And that triggered a reaction no one would have thought possible.