- Text Size +

Chapter 1

The young woman leaving the fitness center wasn't average at all. Broad shoulders, huge biceps, a washboard stomach and trunk-like, muscled legs. Very large breasts. A body to be proud of, but the pretty face of the 24- year old Tanja was clouded in anger. As usual, some of the men in the center had made a sport of humiliating her.

Sure, she was stronger than the average male, for Tanja was into bodybuilding since her 14th birthday, and devoted as she was, had built quite a body. But still, there were male bodybuilders who always challenged her into stupid contest games, like who could lift the heaviest weights or doing the most push-ups. 

And Tanja lost. 

Period. 

Even if she ignored them, Tanja's amount of pounds she bench-pressed or the number of push-ups she did were secretly counted by those men, and compared to their own. No escape, and Tanja was being ridiculed again and again when she, as usually, lost.

Grumbling, she left for home. Countless times she had been tempted to look for another sports school, but the one she just left had been hers for almost ten years now, was the cheapest in Nashville, Tennessee, and was equipped with the best devices. So she decided to stay.

Dressed in her training outfit, she walked towards her apartment, lost in her thoughts. Why couldn't these bastards simply leave her alone? Why couldn't they stand that a woman liked bodybuilding, just because she wanted to be more beautiful, stronger and fitter than the average woman? The jerks! If only she could get them one day!

"If only I was stronger than them, I'd show them who's boss," she thought. And then she recalled that nice-looking guy in the pub, whom she asked for a date two days ago. He told her straight in her face he wanted a normal looking woman, not a, how did he put it? "Man with a cunt"! The cheek! Later that night Tanja had been standing naked in front of the mirror, cupping her huge boobs, and thinking of smothering the little bastard between them. A man with a cunt! As if a man could do this, she thought, pressing her firm tits together.

As a matter of fact, she often stood in front of her bathroom mirror, admiring the impressive bulge in her upper arms as she flexed them, or the brick wall that was her abdomen.

But now her thoughts were about those assholes back at the sports school, who challenged her against her will and showed her that men were stronger than women.

Little did she know, and care even less, that the large van riding 30 feet in front of her on the street carried a sensational load.
Two weeks ago, the first elaborate mission to the planet Venus had come to a conclusion. The planet had been visited by sophisticated machinery, designed to collect gases from its surface and bring it back to Earth for studying. Earth's twin sister, as Venus was sometimes called, was shrouded in mystery, because her atmosphere consists of a thick layer of clouds, made of carbon dioxide and a little sulfuric acid. It was nearly impossible to say anything conclusive from merely observing her from Earth about her surface. To satisfy humanity's hunger for information, certainly because of all planets Venus came closest to Earth, and yet so little was known about her, the machines were sent there to collect samples. Corrosive-proof robots sucked in all kinds of gases and collected pieces of rock from all over the planet. These gases and rocks had been flown to Earth, and now some of the gases being transported in high-pressure gas flasks to the laboratory in Memphis for further examination.

Tanja might have scanned the headline of the article in the newspaper about the mission, but forgotten about it as soon as she turned the page. She didn't care about such things.

And now too, the 24- year old walked on the street, not seeing the van. Neither did that biker, who suddenly came from out of nowhere it seemed and rode right in front of it.
The van's driver braked in reflex, slipped, and the huge vehicle smashed against the concrete wall of a building at the corner of the street. The loud smash drew everyone's attention, including Tanja's, as she saw how the van crashed against the building, and several flasks flew out of it. One landed right in front of her, in such a way that the valve sprang loose and the contents were blown out because of the released high pressure. Before Tanja could do anything, a yellow haze surrounded her, robbing her of air. Coughing, she tried to escape, but apart from being non-breathable, the gas also seemed to be toxic. Within three seconds, Tanja collapsed.