- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello all! I’m back with an early Christmas present! Sorry about the long wait for the chapter. Things got a little crazy because of the holiday season. I’m sure you know how that is. With the holidays coming shortly, the next chapter will most likely be done after the new year has begun. On the up side, this chapter is pretty long. This one was only edited by me, so please excuse any mistakes. Will has some one on one time with Kelsey this time. Enjoy!

Behind The Mask: Chapter 8

“ H-Hey, Kelsey... I was just getting ready to leave. “ Will said, taking a step away from the intimidating witch.

He placed both of his hands over his exposed crotch. He was already nervous enough without her looking at his shrunken manhood. Kelsey watched him silently, almost like a predator sizing up it’s prey before it pounced. A shiver went down his spine.

“ It’s too late for that, normie. I warned you about keeping your dirty, little thoughts to yourself. “ Kelsey replied, moving closer.

“ I’m sorry, alright? I begged Maize to let me do it again. We thought you were asleep. “

“ Whatever. You’re coming with me for awhile. Keep your mouth shut. “

Kelsey raised her hand, pinching two of her fingers and her thumb together. All three digits emitted a bright, red light and at the same time Will’s mouth closed forcefully. He started to ask her what she had done, but was unable to open his mouth. All that came out was the muffled sound of his words. He tried to pry open his mouth with his fingers, but his lips were firmly stuck together.

“ Relax. It’s not permanent. Don’t move. “ she ordered.

Using the same hand, she pointed the palm at him. He quickly began to shrink even further. He was level with Kelsey’s stomach, then her waist, her knees, and finally barely taller than her ankles. The witches pale feet were now the size of cars to him. Her toes were painted a metallic pink color.

“ Betcha love what you see, perv. “ Kelsey said from above.

Will looked up at the gigantic Kelsey in fear. He thought his situation was bad before. Whatever she had planned, he wasn’t going to stick around to find out. Without thinking, he turned and ran away from Kelsey. More than likely it wouldn’t help, but what other option did he have?

“ Are you seriously trying to run? You’re more stupid than I thought. “

Ignoring her rude comment, he continued sprinting as fast as possible. Maybe he could get out of sight and hide until Maize woke up. Will made it only about ten steps before a huge foot crashed down in his path. The impact sent a tremor through the floor, knocking him off his feet. He landed in a heap, his arm taking the brunt of the fall. Clutching his sore elbow, he rolled over just in time to see Kelsey’s hand descending towards him. She roughly picked him up in one hand. He was brought up to eye level where she glared at him.

“ If you got hurt, it’s your own fault. Shouldn’t have tried to run. “ she said, shaking her head.

Will attempted to speak again, but his mouth was still magically sealed.

“ I can read your mind, remember? Think what you want to say. “

“ Why are you doing this? “ he thought intensely.

“ Because you need to know what happens when you don’t do as I say. Plus we should get to know each other better if you’re going to be around more. “ Kelsey answered, smiling wickedly.

The way she said it made him think she didn’t want to have a nice meet and greet. Her fingers tightened their grip around him, making his sore arm hurt. He had come to trust Maize when she held him, even feeling safe in her hands, but he felt no such thing with Kelsey. He feared she might crush him like soda can at any moment. As they walked past Maize’s room, Kelsey waved her hand and the door swung closed. It seemed Maize would not be saving him. Will took another nervous gulp.

The formerly short witch carried him into her room, locking the door behind her. He inspected the dungeon that was Kelsey’s room. Her bed was immediately to the left of the door, made with dark blue sheets. Across the room from the doorway was a beige desk with a laptop computer and lamp set up on it. The desk had drawers and overhead shelves lined with books. Two more bookshelves were in the room as well. A short one up against the far wall and a tall one next to the desk. He guessed witches needed a lot of books for potions and such. There was also a dresser against the wall to the right of the door. A few posters of bands he recognized but didn’t listen to were hung up.

Will noticed that she only had one picture in the room. A photo of her and Maize stood in a frame on top of the dresser. The two of them were making funny faces at the camera at what looked like a concert. The picture couldn’t have been taken more than a year ago. His attention was returned to what Kelsey was doing when her hand began to lower. Her fingers released their hold, leaving him laying in her palm.

“ Going up, shrimp. “ she said with a laugh.

He started to ask what the hell she was talking about when he was suddenly thrown high into the air. One second he was in her hand, the next he was flying through empty space. Will screamed in fear, but his cries were dulled by Kelsey’s magic. There was a brief moment of weightlessness at the peak of the throw, then he fell. He could only watch as he zoomed closer and closer to the floor. A fall from this height had to be lethal for a person at his small size. Images of his body smashing on the ground like a cheap toy flashed through his mind.

Bracing himself for the worst, Will closed his eyes. Something clamped around his waist in mid-air without warning, giving him a jolt. He opened his eyes to see that he was being hung in the air by his waist. Looking at his waist revealed that nothing was there. He definitely felt something there, but it seemed like it was invisible. He looked up above to find Kelsey pointing her index finger at him. She had caught him using her powers.

“ You didn’t think I’d let you die that easily, right? “ she asked.

Honestly, he didn’t know what she was capable of at this point. His heart was racing a mile a minute. The invisible force started to raise him. He had been less than a foot from the ground when she caught him. Steadily, he moved up and then over the bed before being dropped onto it. Will landed on his feet with a slight bounce.

Kelsey looked down on him with a joy in her eye that made him think she liked not being the smallest person in the room for a change. Maybe it was the power she had over him. Whatever the case, she appeared to be thoroughly enjoying this. Kelsey did the reverse motion she made earlier, this time separating her fingers and thumb with the same red glow. He instantly felt his mouth released from the spell she placed on it. He put a hand on his jaw and worked it around. Having it locked in place for so long made it hurt a bit.

“ So what do you have to say for yourself, runt? “ she said, sitting on her bed.

“ Please, Kelsey. Don’t do this. I said I was sorry. If you make me normal size, I’ll get out of here. “ Will pleaded, hoping to appeal to any amount of good in her.

“ No, no. You still need to be punished. Should’ve listened when I warned you. “

So much for that idea.

“ You can’t do this! I’m a human being. Not some pet you punish for being bad. “ he yelled, beginning to get angry.

“ Oh, I can’t? I can do practically anything I want with my magic. I could turn you into a bug and squash you. I could make you do everything I want like an obedient slave. What are you gonna do to stop me, little man? “ Kelsey jeered, poking him in the stomach with enough force to knock him off his feet.

“ Hey! “ he shouted in surprise.

Next thing he knew, she pinched his ankle between her giant fingers and lifted him into the air. He was brought up to her eyes. The two big, green orbs watched him dangle with amusement. Both of his arms and his other leg hung limply down.

“ Put me down! “

“ Hmmm... How should I punish this itty bitty bug? “ she wondered aloud, ignoring him.

She was clearly hamming it up for his benefit. He would have rolled his eyes, but didn’t want to make his situation any worse.

“ I know. I’ll just eat him. That way I’ll never have to hear his gross thoughts again and no one will know. “

Kelsey raised him even further in the air and over her head. She tilted her head back, opening her huge maw. Will was reminded of videos he’d seen depicting caverns that went straight down into the earth. Except this one was pink, fleshy, and moist. He could even see her uvula down in her throat.

“ This isn’t funny, Kelsey. “

“ Who’s joking? “

With that, she began to slowly lower him towards her mouth. Fearing she was actually going to eat him, he started flailing wildly. Her vice grip on his ankle didn’t loosen.

“ If you keep fighting, I’ll have to chew. “

He stopped struggling because it was useless. Kelsey’s tongue slithered out like a pink, slimy monster. He felt her hot breath washing over him.

“ Maize! Please wake up! Please wake up! “ Will yelled in his mind.

When he was centimeters from being inside of her mouth, she moved him away and released his ankle. He unceremoniously fell to the mattress on his back. He could hear Kelsey snickering overhead. The cruel witch was messing with him. Groaning, he rolled onto his stomach and got up to his knees.

“ Have you had your fun yet? “ he asked.

“ What? You’re not having fun too? Well, that’s not fair. I think I know a punishment you’ll like too. “ she said sarcastically.

Kelsey swung her legs up onto the bed, placing her feet in front of him.

“ Oh, no. “ he thought, afraid to see what she had in store.

“ Oh, yes, shrimp. “

Her right foot shot forward, hitting him square in the chest and bowling him over. Before he knew what was happening, her foot planted on top of him. He was trapped between her sole and the mattress. Kelsey’s foot appeared to be noticeably smaller than Maize’s, especially compared to the size they were earlier that night. Her short toes pressed on his upper chest, keeping him pinned in place. His member was touching her sole near the ball of her foot. The position reminded him of what he and Maize did earlier, except he doubted it would end as nicely.

“ Wha... What are you doing? “

“ Crushing you with the thing you have a fetish for. You’ll probably enjoy this, foot freak. “

The foot started to push down on his body. Will instantly felt discomfort everywhere as he was flattened against the bed. Kelsey continued to exert pressure, watching with a wicked grin. The air was forced out of his lungs and he found it increasingly difficult to breathe. Discomfort quickly turned to pain. Even though they were on a mattress the weight being put on him was becoming too much to bear.

He could practically feel his bones bending under the pressure. Perhaps the worst part was that he was getting aroused by being in close contact with her foot. He didn’t want Kelsey to know how much of a weakness his fetish truly was. She knew about the mask he wore, but she couldn’t see what he looked like beneath it. Soon enough he could barely breathe at all.

“ Kelsey... I can’t... breathe... “ he wheezed out.

The giantess merely kept watching, not saying a word. Within seconds, the last of his air was gone. It didn’t seem like her foot would be letting up. Now the question was which would kill him first: his body popping like a grape or the lack of oxygen? As his eyes got blurry from asphyxiation, a miracle happened. Kelsey removed her foot from his body. He sucked in large gasps of air and coughed uncontrollably.

“ Jesus. You actually got a hard-on. You’re pathetic. “ she sighed, flicking his erect member with her finger.

Will glared at her while he continued breathing heavily. His whole body was sore from getting squashed now.

“ I suppose that’s enough punishment for one night. Come here. “

The red-headed witch stood and scooped him up in her hands. He wanted to yell some choice words at her, but held his tongue so she wouldn’t change her mind about letting him go. She carried him to the door of Maize’s room where she stopped.

“ Listen, normie. This is the last time I’m going to warn you. From now on when I tell you to do something, you do it. If you don’t, the punishment will be much worse than tonight. If you tell Maize about what happened, I will make you disappear and nobody will ever find you. Got it? “ Kelsey stated, fixing him with a death stare.

He slowly nodded in response. She opened the door to reveal Maize still sleeping soundly.

“ Wait. Can you please make me normal size? I have work in the morning, so I need to get home. “ he begged.

“ Not my problem. Get Maize to make you big again. “

She walked over and dumped him onto the bed. Without another word, Kelsey left the room and closed the door. Will sat with a dumbfounded expression on his face. He didn’t think Kelsey could get any worse than the first impression he got of her, but he was wrong. She was ten times worse than he thought. She got some sick pleasure out of toying with him. She used her magic to scare and control him. He almost died twice while she held him captive. The complete and total opposite of Maize. Her mother walking out on her was no excuse for the way she acted. He would try to avoid her as much as possible now.

He looked over at the sleeping form of Maize. Waking her up had been hard enough when he was bigger, now it might as well be impossible. Plus, he had no idea how to explain his new size. He was stuck there for the rest of the night or until Maize woke up. If he got in trouble at work because of this, he was going to be pissed.

His encounter with Kelsey had left him tired, sore, angry, frightened, and aroused all at the same time. Not knowing what else to do, he returned to Maize’s outstretched foot and laid on the sole. He planted a soft kiss on her sole. He had a whole new admiration for Maize’s kindness. Trying to forget his hellacious time Kelsey, Will drifted to sleep again.

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

“ Will? It’s morning, little guy. Time to get up. “

Will’s eyes slowly blinked open at the sound of Maize’s voice. The first thing he saw was her gigantic face hovering over him. He nearly had a heart attack. His eyes snapped wide open as he scrambled backwards in surprise.

“ Whoa, whoa. What is it? “ she asked, rising to her full tremendous height.

“ I-I don’t know. I guess I forgot I was small... “ he stammered.

“ Sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. I just remembered you saying you had work this morning last night. It’s 8:14. “

Now that he was fully awake after the momentary scare, he recalled everything that happened the night before. Kelsey abducting and playing with him, then leaving him on Maize’s bed. He had forty-five minutes to make it to work! Since he had to drive home and get ready, he’d never get there in time. Schneider would have another thing to hold over his head. It was all Kelsey’s fault.

“ Shit! I’m gonna be late for work! “ he said, climbing to his feet.

“ Hmmm... Not necessarily. Is my apartment closer to where you work than your place? “ Maize said, tapping a finger on her lips.

“ Yeah, it is. Why? “

“ I know a way to get you to your apartment and back here that’s way faster than driving. “

“ Alright. Let’s do it. “

“ Here. Let’s get you big first. “

She aimed her hand at him and he grew until he was standing at normal size on the bed. Once she was done, he hopped off and collected his clothes from the floor.

“ Don’t bother putting that on. It’ll waste time. Come over here. “ she said as he started putting his shirt on.

He went and stood in front of her.

“ Okay. This will feel weird, so brace yourself for that. Just focus on me ‘til it’s over. Hold my hand and don’t let go. “

Will held her hand and she gripped his tightly.

“ Ready? “

He took a deep breath.

“ Ready. “ he answered.

Maize closed her eyes like she was concentrating hard. Suddenly, a white light began to swirl around their feet and rose higher by the second. In under a minute, the light completely surrounded them and he had to squint because it was so bright. There was a blinding flash that made him shut his own eyes. A wave of nausea suddenly swept over him as well. He dropped the clothes and clamped his hand on his mouth as he gagged repeatedly. Maize let go of his hand and placed hers comfortingly on his bare back.

“ Are you okay? “ she asked, sounding worried.

“ Yeah... Think so... “ Will said when the queasiness subsided.

He looked around to discover something amazing. They were inside his apartment!

“ You can teleport?! “ he asked, shocked.

“ Yes. It uses a lot of magic though and it’s pretty flashy as you saw, so I don’t do it very often. Can’t have normal people seeing us flash into a public place. Also, we can only teleport to places we’ve been before or somewhere we can picture in our mind. “

“ That’s incredible! “

“ Thanks. While I’d love to tell you more about it, shouldn’t you be getting ready for work? “ Maize said, dropping her knees onto the couch and leaning over the top of it.

“ Crap. You’re right. “

He tossed the dirty clothes into the laundry basket and searched for what he would wear to work.

“ By the way, why were you so small when I woke you up? I thought I made you bigger than that when you went to the bathroom. In fact... I don’t remember you coming back from the bathroom at all. “

He froze as he grabbed a pair of pants out of his dresser. He never came up with an excuse for his smaller size after Kelsey shrunk him. If Maize figured it out, he didn’t want to think about what Kelsey would do to him. Thinking fast, he turned towards her.

“ You don’t remember? I came back from the bathroom and told you I decided to just stay the night because I was tired. You shrunk me and put me back on your bed. To be fair, you were still half asleep. “ he answered, trying not to sound nervous.

“ Huh. Guess I was pretty tired. “

“ Yep. “

Turning back around, he breathed a silent sigh of relief. He quickly finished picking out his work clothes and ran to the bathroom.

“ I’m gonna shower real fast. You can watch TV or something. “ he told her, closing the door.

Will took a very quick shower, only washing the most important parts. When he was done, he toweled off and threw on some boxers, a white dress shirt, black pants, and his belt. He opened the bathroom door, letting all the steam out, to see Maize laying on the couch watching the local news. He stuffed the tie he chose into his work bag to put on later. He would have to get something to eat at work. Jumping over the couch, he landed on the far end from where Maize’s head was, so he could put on his socks and shoes. Her feet slid into his lap as he tied the shoelaces.

“ Um... I thought you said we can’t do that until you find something to block my mind. “ he said, placing his hand on her foot.

“ I know. It’s fun teasing you though. “ she replied, giving him that mischievous grin.

“ Ha. Ha. Very cute. “ he responded dryly, shoving her feet off him.

“ Hehe, come on. Let’s get back to my apartment. “

Both of them went behind the couch. He slung the bag over his shoulder and moved next to her. They held each other’s hand, closed their eyes, and in a flash they were in Maize’s living room. Will pressed the back of his hand against his lips as he fought the urge to vomit.

“ Do you ever get used to that? “ he asked.

“ Eventually. “

She fell backwards into one of the armchairs so her legs hung off the side.

“ You should say goodbye to these two. Probably won’t be seeing them for awhile. “ Maize said, holding her feet up and flexing the toes as if they were waving.

“ You’re enjoying this way too much. I gotta go. “

He playfully slapped the soles of her feet and walked to the front door. He looked down the hallway as he went by. Thankfully, it appeared Kelsey was still asleep.

“ I’ll text you when I find something to keep your thoughts private or if something comes up before then. Bye, Will. “

“ See ya later. “

He left Maize’s apartment and went to the elevator. It really started to sink in that he would have to go an unknown amount of time without removing his mask. This was going to be difficult.

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a comment or review!