- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:
Hello! I'm finally back after a hiatus that lasted way too long. Sorry about that. Things were more than a little hectic in my life for awhile. Now that things have calmed down, I bring you my latest story: Behind The Mask! This has been a fun one to write for me, so I figured I'd share it. A special thanks goes out to SoleWriter and versusterminus7. Both of them beta read the story for me and encouraged me. Be sure to check them out if you haven't, they're both fantastic writers. Without further ado, here is the first chapter. I hope you enjoy!
Behind The Mask: Chapter 1

Will leaned back in his rolling chair, stretching out his arms, and yawned. It was another late night at the office. His boss needed a report done by tomorrow morning and had made it very clear there would be hell to pay if it wasn't. Thankfully, he was almost done. A few more minutes and he'd be on his way home. 

Will pulled his phone out of his pocket. There was one new message from his friend Rebecca. He and Rebecca first met during their freshman year of college. The two of them became fast friends and had been ever since. He opened the message: 

" Hey. I have some leftover pizza and I'm about to watch the new episode of Game of Thrones. Wanna come over? " 

A sigh escaped his lips. That sounded great, but he couldn't let himself do it. The truth was Will had a huge crush on Rebecca. He had for some time now, he was just too scared to tell her. There were a few times when he came close, but chickened out. 

That wasn't the only secret he was keeping from her though. There was something else. Something no one knew about. Will had a foot fetish. Not just a little one either. He had it bad. 

He first realized he had it in high school. It evolved into macrophilia in the years since. He usually watched giantess videos online or read stories to satisfy his urges, but it was becoming more difficult to hide. The last time he went over to Rebecca's she put her bare feet in his lap. He made up a lame excuse about having to do a work thing when he could no longer hide his erection and left. 

The carefully maintained mask he wore to seem like a normal guy was slipping off. If it slipped much more people would see him for what he really was and that couldn't happen. No, Will had to turn down her offer. 

" Sorry, can't. I'm working late. Maybe we can hang out this week some time? " he replied. 

He put his phone back in his pocket and tried to focus on finishing the report. The office was eerily quiet except for the air conditioning. Only a couple other people and the janitor were still there. Will looked at the time on his computer to see it was nearly 11 PM. Wanting to get out of there as soon as possible, he started working faster. Five minutes later, he was done and logged off his computer. 

He slung his bag over his shoulder and put his coat on top of it. He got on the elevator and hit the button for the lobby. Will was a pretty average looking guy. Five foot ten with short, dark brown hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a blue dress shirt, a blue striped tie, gray pants, and black shoes. His phone vibrated while he leaned against the wall. Another message from Rebecca. 

" Alright. Don't work too late. Night. " 

" Night. " 

Will let out another agitated sigh and smacked his head against the wall. He wanted so badly to go over to Rebecca's, but he couldn't trust himself. The image of her beautiful feet crept into his mind. He shook it away as the elevator rumbled to a stop. His footsteps echoed throughout the silent lobby, and he half wondered if he'd get overtime for this. 

The parking lot only had three cars left. He walked to his car and unlocked the driver side door. His car was somewhat old and had its share of problems, but it still got him from point A to point B. Dropping his bag on the passenger seat, he started it up. Suddenly, Will felt like he needed to drown his sorrows in a drink. He knew just the place to go to. 

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

McHenry's was the closest bar to Will's apartment and the one he usually went to. The bar looked pretty normal on the inside. Booths, tables, and bar stools spread all over the place. A couple TVs and sports memorabilia hung up on the brick walls. Will sat at the bar itself, almost done with his first beer. 

He had rolled up the sleeves of his shirt and loosened his tie. The place wasn't very busy, maybe ten other people were there. He threw back the rest of his beer in one go. As he set the bottle down, he felt rather than saw someone sit on the bar stool next to him. 

" Long day, huh? " a girl's voice asked.

Will turned his head to see an attractive girl that appeared to be about his age looking at him. The girl had long, jet-black hair that fell around her shoulders and deep tan skin. Her eyes were dark brown and she was grinning slightly. She was wearing a white blouse, torn jeans that went halfway down her calf, and strappy sandals with a small heel. He lingered on her feet for a moment before snapping back to her eyes. 

" Uhhh... yeah. Is it that obvious? " he chuckled awkwardly. 

" You look pretty beat. Sorry, I didn't mean to weird you out. I swear I don't usually talk to random strangers in bars. You just looked like you could use someone to talk to. " the girl explained. 

" Don't worry about it. I'm Will by the way. " he said, offering his hand. 

The girl shook his hand. 

" Hi, Will. I'm Maize. What do you say we get some drinks and you tell me about your day? " 

" Do you seriously wanna hear about my crappy day? We just met. " 

" Sure. I needed a drinking buddy anyways. " 

Maize got the bartender's attention and waved him over. Will wasn't sure what it was, but something made him want to talk to this odd girl... 

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

Half an hour later, Will was drunkenly fumbling with his keys while Maize waited patiently. After drinking some shots together, she suggested they call it a night. He, in his drunken state, asked if she wanted to go to his place and she surprisingly said yes. The girl could really hold her liquor. She didn't seem even the slightest bit tipsy. Finally, he got the key in the lock and opened his door. 

" Ta-da! " he said, stepping aside so she could go in first. 

Maize laughed and entered his apartment. Will's place was pretty small, but it worked for just him. It consisted of one somewhat large room that had everything except the bathroom in it. It served as his kitchen, living room, and bedroom all in one. The only other door was on the left side of the room and lead into the bathroom. The bathroom itself was small with a sink, a toilet, and a shower all cramped together. On the right side of the room was the kitchen area and TV. His bed was in the far left corner and his computer directly to the left of the front door. 

" Sorry 'bout the mess. I wasn't expecting to bring anybody back here. " he said, flipping on the lights. 

" I don't mind. " she replied. 

" Can I get you anything? Water? Something to eat? " 

" No, thanks. Where should I put my purse? " 

" You can put it on the kitchen table right there. I gotta use the bathroom. Make yourself at home. " 

Will tossed his bag and coat onto his bed, then went into the bathroom. Unbuttoning his pants, he began relieving himself. It was during this time that he started to question what he was doing. Bringing a girl home from the bar was highly unlike him. He had never done it once in his whole life. There was just something about this girl that made him act strange. Maybe it was just the alcohol. 

He flushed the toilet, quickly washed his hands, and went back out to the living room. Maize was sitting on his couch, reading a book that had been on his coffee table. Will flopped down on the opposite end of the couch. 

" What do you wanna do? " 

" Let's watch TV for a little while. " 

" Alright. " he said, turning on the TV. 

" Is it okay if I take my shoes off? " she asked. 

His eyes widened at her question. 

" Yeah... Go ahead. " 

Maize bent over and undid the zipper on each of her sandals. She pulled her feet out, then brought her left foot up onto her knee. 

" Man, my feet hurt. I walked all over town today. " she complained, working her thumbs into her sole. 

Will's eyes were glued to her foot. His member was already twitching in his pants. 

" You know I've given a few foot massages before... I've been told I'm pretty good at it. Want me to give you one? " he offered, still looking at her feet. 

" Really? You wouldn't mind? " 

" Not at all. " 

" Okay! " she said happily. 

She brought her legs up onto the couch and put her feet in his lap. Wasting no time, he grabbed her right foot with both hands. Maize's feet were long and slender with long toes to match. Her toes were unpainted. He let out a small gasp when his thumb made contact with her incredibly soft sole. He had given ex-girlfriend's and even Rebecca massages before, but it had been awhile since the last time. 

Will started working his thumbs into her slightly warm sole. Maize let out a sigh of pleasure and leaned back on the couch's armrest. 

" That feels great! You are good at this. " 

He didn't even respond to her compliment. He was too absorbed in rubbing every inch and wrinkle of her foot. By now, his manhood was standing at full attention. He laced his fingers between her toes and they gripped back. He couldn't stop himself any longer. There was something he wanted to do and the alcohol urged him on. He brought her foot up to his lips and planted a kiss right in the middle of her sole. 

He immediately regretted doing it right after. The mask was completely thrown away now. How would Maize react? Would she play it off like it was nothing and leave or call him a creep? He slowly lifted his eyes to find out. Maize was staring right back at him with an unreadable expression. She didn't look mad or creeped out. They sat like that for a few nerve-racking moments before she finally spoke. 

" Well? Keep going. " she said, flashing him a smile. 

Will's jaw dropped in surprise. This was not at all the reaction he was expecting. She was fine with it and wanted him to keep going! He had never considered the possibility of a girl being okay with his foot fetish. He always went to the worst-case scenario. 

" Will? Do you want to keep going? " 

Maize's question broke him out of his state of shock. 

" Um, yes. I do. Sorry. " 

" Then go ahead. " she said, raising her foot in front of his face. 

He didn't need to be told a third time. He puckered his lips and kissed her sole all over. She brought her other foot up and he kissed that one too. Suddenly, Maize forced her toes into his mouth. He took the hint and started sucking on them. He rubbed her other foot with his hands while he sucked. This was quickly becoming the best night of his life! He continued sucking and rubbing for five minutes until Maize pulled her feet away. 

" What's the matter? " he asked, breathing heavily. 

" Take off your pants and pull down your underwear. " she ordered. 

Will stood up, did as she asked, and sat back down. She put her feet back on his now bare lap. If he didn't know any better, he could've sworn her feet looked bigger. He blamed it on the drinks and waited for Maize to do whatever she had in mind. 

" Looks like I'm not the only one who enjoyed that. " she laughed. 

She grabbed his erect member between her large toes, sending a shiver up his spine. Slowly, she began to stroke her toes up and down. His member twitched in excitement. Maize quickened the pace steadily. Up and down, up and down. Will bit his lip in pure ecstasy. He tried to hold himself for as long as possible, but quickly gave in. He exploded all over her foot. 

" Wow... Thanks for letting me do that. It was amazing. " he said, pulling his boxers up. 

" It was my pleasure. " 

She got a tissue from the box on his coffee table and wiped off her foot. Will was suddenly overcome by a wave of tiredness and slumped onto the couch cushions. Within moments he was fast asleep. 

Chapter End Notes:
Expect the second chapter soon. Please leave a comment or constructive review.