- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jeremie thinks that he can manipulate Rebecca? How cute! 

The slight young man had been waiting at Rebecca's door for at least an hour, and checked his watch uncomfortably. It still wasn't 7:30 . . . and he practically willed time faster, desperate to have his date with the powerful, redheaded Rebecca Sullivan. Her soft voice speaking even casually left an entire room burgeoning with desire, the arrogant sway to her wide hips left many staring at her ample ass, and those tits just simply defied gravity by simultaneously being that large and that perky, but none of those were on Jeremie's mind right now. 

He was currently thinking of her long, pale soles. 

He'd only seen her feet once- she'd discarded her sandals one day while a professor had decided he'd lecture outside due to it being too damned hot in the room- but they colored his every thought from each moment since. Pale and perfect, toes both plump and nimble, deep arches, every crease and wrinkle of her sole the dream of any foot fetishist. 

And he imagined that perfection crushing him. 

It was an odd fantasy, to be sure, but the way she'd toyed with that pebble she'd found, the nervous energy with which she'd rolled the puny thing betwixt her toes, the way her foot flexed seemingly just to show off . . . it only made him fantasize of being that pebble. 

And here he was, on a date with the demigoddess whose feet haunted his dreams, taunted him by being inaccessible. Well, almost. 

"Jeremie?" She seemed to be absolutely gorgeous, despite probably having rather recently woken up- her luxurious red hair tied into a short ponytail, leaving her slender throat exposed . . . her gray eyes no longer hiding behind her black-rimmed glasses . . . a bright canary-yellow tanktop which seemed ill-equipped to the task of containing such a perfect bust . . . tight, restrictive athletic shorts whose sheer fabric made her buttocks glimmer in the early-morning sunlight . . . and, promisingly, no shoes, her feet bare once more. "Step in, please."

---REBECCA---

Disgusting pervert. 

God, Rebecca hated these types. Drooling a mess, but somehow convinced that their actions were in any way subtle. Thankfully, she still had her trump card, and she mentally pointed little Jeremie towards it. The seventh vial of shrinking solution was potentially (although not definitely) the single most powerful of the different variants, and with this idiot staring at her feet with an obvious hard-on, she would definitely not have a difficult time of bringing about the full extent of its effects. 

Unfortunately, after her typical line, and an explanation that he wanted to take her to the rides on the dock, he chose variant 4- "Seed". It was at that point that she just got her end of this over with, activating the voice recorder on her phone and blinking as she tried in vain to get used to her contacts.

As she readied herself to speak, she felt little Jay's spasms in her rectum- the poor thing wouldn't last much longer, but she didn't care much except to feel a tiny jolt of arousal through her system that she would casually suffocate a man to death with nothing but her ass. A good slave he was, but slaves would soon be quite . . . replaceable.

---JEREMIE---

"Time: 7:50 AM. Variant "Seed" is a resounding success. Given results with variant "Leaf", it is safe to assume that the subject cannot be comprehended by the human ear. However, trials on the durability increase may prove . . . difficult."

Honestly, Jeremie hadn't understood a word of it. The voice of a Goddess boomed from the heavens, but the blood rushing through his ears made hearing anything difficult. 

Rebecca's long, fidgeting toes were now as long as he was tall, so it stood to reason that any one of them could crush him to a stain. If she wasn't careful, he could die to her lovely feet.

So, he waited for her eyes to shift back towards her phone to make a break for it and dive under her discarded nylons. Confident in his success, Jeremie idly fist-pumped- he had himself an unaware giantess. 

---REBECCA--- 

The redhead quirked an eyebrow as her peripheral vision caught the bug-man scurrying away from her feet, but she refused to look a gift horse in the mouth. This inch-high speck wanted to play? She could play . . . and she would feel each bone snap underfoot, her soon-to-be preferred disposal method for disobedient slaves. 

"Where did he go?" She purred, her voice growing even more sensual and husky as her desire ramped up . . . "Here, perhaps?" The redhead turned over Jeremie's own shoes with a single toe, doing her best to watch the hiding spot she knew he had taken and make sure he hadn't moved. "Or . . . here?" She kicked yesterday's sundress across the room. "Where . . .?" She asked, sliding her foot forward, exposing Jeremie for a brief moment as her sole overtook him.

The durability boost was definitely there . . . but it was nowhere near enough to handle the ball of her foot. Rebecca had to stifle a moan as she felt tiny twig bones crackle . . .

---JEREMIE---

The weight was intense. The heat was unexpected. 

But Jeremie was being slowly squashed underfoot, using the same foot that he'd fantasized about for months . . . it was difficult to avoid the sense of sexual satisfaction that came from a Goddess obliterating him without her even knowing she was there. 

Each snapping bone hurt, and he cried out into unforgiving flesh . . . but this dragged on. Just her standing on him had managed to break him beyond repair, but at least it seemed hours body was holding together-

SPLAT

---REBECCA---

The last straw came unexpectedly, and all at once. "It only took two minutes? What a shame . . ." She sighed, admittedly somewhat damp from this taste of raw power. 

Chapter End Notes:

Review!