- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I had been with Nicole for 3 years now. We had a decent relationship, really. We live together in a little apartment and work at the same job. We see eachother all the time. Honestly, we might as well be married. We had a lot of friends, most of which mutual. There's just 1 friend that stands out the most.

her name is Stacy. She's 21 and can't decide if she's a lesbian or not, can't decide if she wants to go to school or not, and can't decide if she wants to be in a relationship or not. There's one thing, though, that she has no trouble deciding. She hates me. I don't know why she hates me. I don't know what I ever did to her, seeing as how we've never really talked, and in the whole 3 years I've known my fiancee, I've only been around Stacy a few times. For some reason she seems to think I want to get in her pants. I guess I can't deny that it's true. I don't know what it is that I find so attractive about her. She's not tall, only about 5'4. She's overweight, but in one of those cute ways, and she carried it very well. She has big breasts and a big ass that she loves to show off by wearing skin tight jeans. There are countless times I've stared at her ass and just wished I could be those jeans, my denim body stretched out tight, almost to the bursting point, over her veluptuos form. Stacy also had really cute petite feet that she always showed off by wearing sandals. No dressy sandals, just flipflops. She wore them all the time, even when she would go out to the club. The first time we hang out with her I couldn't take my eyes off her feet, and my fiancee made the mistake of mentioning that I had a foot fetish. Maybe this is why Stacy hated me so much.

But that was my old life. Stacy wouldn't hate me forever, as I would soon come to find out.

It was a saturday and Nicole was out with a friend when I the house phone rang. I looked at the caller ID. It was Stacy. I picked it up without saying hello and just said "Nicole isn't here right now, try her on her cell phone." And was about to hang up then she spoke.

"I'm not calling for Nicole, James, I'm calling to talk to you" She said softly. "Look, it's been three years and I think, for Nicole's sake, we should get together and try to work things out. She doesn't deserve to have her best friend and fiancee hating eachother. I'll come over and pick you up, if you'd like."

I though about it for a second. What could she be getting at? This is the last thing I would expect from her. "Alright," I said slightly begrudingly.

About 30 minutes later Stacy showed up at the door and asked if I was ready. God she looked amazing. Her jeans seemed to be tighter than usual, and she wore a tight white shirt that clung perfectly to her D-cup breasts. Her feet, of course, were adorned by her trademark flip-flops. Her feet looked very cute. It looked like she had recently had a pedicure, her nails were a soft hue of blue. Why she wanted to go back to her place instead of just talking here I really wasn't sure.

The ride back to her house was a quiet one. We didn't speak much. I spent the time looking out the window with her soft leather purse in my lap. My hands played over the material of the purse as my mind wandered to what it would be like to be owned by her. What if, suddenly, I changed into this purse. Would she care? Would she try to find a way to change me back, or just use me and ignore the fact that it was me? Would she take me to goowill and see me out of her life for good? I was suddenly snapped from my thoughts as she said "We're here" And turned the car off.

Stacy still lived with her parents, but, by the lack of cars in the driveway, I could tell that we would be alone. "Whatever," I mumbled as I tried to hand her her purse back.

"Be a dear and carry that in for me" she said and shut the door and walked on in. Why the hell is she treating me like a slave? I shrugged it off and got out of the car and followed her into her room. For the next hour we sat on her bed and talked about the past 3 years. It seemed really weird, to be honest. Something just didn't feel...right.

Finally she looked at me as she kicked off her sandals and said "So, about your foot fetish" My face got hot and I looked at her as though I had no idea what she was talking about. "Don't give me that, James, you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about! Nicole told me three years ago about it. You were there. I was wondering, now that I have you here, how would you like to explore it? You see," she continued "Though Nicole told me everything about you, she didn't tell you anything about me, like the fact that I have magical powers. I can read minds, and I know how you've wanted so badly to be my pants, and in the car, I knew you were thinking about what it would be like to be my purse. I could do all of this to you, and more, if you wanted, little man." These last two words caught me off gaurd. What did she mean by 'Little Man'?

It was then that I realized that she was huge. No wait, she wasn't huge...I was tiny. God was I ever so tiny. I realized that I couldn't be much more than the size of a lady bug. I couldn't speak. I was in total awe as I looked up at the now giant goddess before me. My god was she so much more beautiful and amazing now. I found myself wanting to bow to her, wanting to give myself to her, wanting her to never change me back. I tried my damndest to run to her, but I found myself tripping on a wrinkle in the sheet and falling face first. My world suddenly exploded into a giant earthquak as I heard her laugh echo and ring in my ears and the bed shook with every sound. Suddenly her massive hand reached down and picked me up by the collar of my shirt. The world rushed past me in a blur as she raised me up to her massive, beautiful brown eye. She glared at me for a moment before speaking, her soft, beautiful lips looking so inviting. "I never wanted to make up with you!" She laughed "I just wanted to get you into my room and make you think we were friends. You see, when you thought we made up you let your gaurd down and let me do whatever I wanted to you. How's it feel, James, to now be at the mercy of your worse enemy? I know you always wanted me, and now you can have me!"

With that, she lowered me to her giant, beautiful soft feet and pushed me under her toes. As she moved her finger away her toes curled around and tightly gripped me, forcing me to be pressed, face first into her toes. The scent was amazing! It smelled of black raspberry vanilla, my favorite scented lotion. The feeling of her warm, soft skin wrapped around my tiny body was too much to bare. By all rights I should be affraid, but instead I found myself arroused. I could no longer help myself. I found myself licking and kissing the soft toeflesh of my worst enemy and new mistress. I wanted her feet so bad. I pulled my pants down and rubbed my erection over her warm skin, causing myself to become even more arroused. Suddenly I find myself freefalling as she's opened her toes in shock of my actions. I feel like I'm falling forever, which only is a couple of inches, as I land on one of the worn out toe marks of her black sandals. The sandal was still warm from her feet, and smelled of her lotion. I gazed up at her as she squinted her eyes down at me.

"What do you think you were doing?! Do you really like my feet that much?!" I couldn't answer. All I could do is stare up at her with my erection still in plain view. I wanted to say no, I wanted to say yes. I just wanted to be close to her feet again.

"Please," I finally called out "Hate me or not, I am yours now, Goddess Stacy!" I bowed on her sandal and called out "I accept my fate as your possession. I love you, my Goddess, and give myself to you fully" I had no idea why I was saying this. I must want it, deep down inside. As I looked up I saw a twisted smile form on her face.

"Fine, slave. I'll give you a choice," Before I could say another word I felt my body tingle and melt. Panic rushed through my body as I seemed to be getting sucked in by the very sandal I was standing on. The process only took a couple seconds. Once it was done I could no longer move. I could feel my body, my arms, my legs, my erection, everything, but I could not move. I was still looking up in awe at this beautiful once enemey now goddess. "In case you couldn't tell," she started. I saw her hands reach towards me and wrap around my body. She lifted me to her face and looked me over. "I have turned you into one of my favorite sandals. You can still feel, see, hear, smell, taste, and sometimes talk, but you cannot move. if you like feet so much, and you like being owned by me, then here is your choice. I will leave you like this, in the closet, for a couple hours while you think things over. When I come back you have to make a choice, sandal-boy! If you chose to remain my sandal then I will put you on. But once my foot touches you the spell becomes permanant and you will be mine forever. The only changes you can go through is to become different shoes, but you will never be human again, and you will belong to me FOREVER! However, if you choose to be released, then you will never know the joy of living out your fantasy of being worn as a sandal and loving my foot. You will be changed back and never offered an opportunity like this again. You will go back to your life, we will remain enemies and your fantasies will be just that, fantasies and not reality. So think long and hard, and chose wisely."

With that she picked up her other sandal and tossed us both into the closet. I landed face up, luckily, and watched as she grabbed another pair of sandals and shut the door, leaving me in total darkness. What would I do? What would I chose? The thoughts raced through my mind as I listened to her walk out the door.

To Be Continued...