- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Events take up pace! New characters are introduced.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Darren and Jared

Darren and Jared had followed a trail of blood drops to Valery’s desk where they suddenly ended. They decided to rest there for a while when suddenly Vanessa was standing up.

“Eww I think I sat on something”

“Disgusting… this bug must have left a stain on my new leggings as well”

Shocked Darren and Jared looked at the red stain on Vanessa’s huge behind. It had roughly the size of Vince and both of them knew that this couldn’t be a coincidence.

“NOOO” Jared shouted as they realised that Vanessa most likely had squished their friend beneath her giant butt. Darren took him in his arms as they both cried. Their newly gained hope as they found out that Steven probably was still alive now was shattered.

Vanessa ran out of the room and the two of them leaned against the table-leg and cried. How could this happen?

“Jared… We need to find Josh and Steven… They will need us. Let’s go back to where we started from maybe we’ll meet them there. Mourning won’t get us out of here.” Darren said with tears in his eyes and helped his brother onto his feet. Just a short while after they started to get going the floor began to shake and three giantesses entered the room. Jared’s eyes were widened in fear of the threat these girls posed to them.

One of them was Valery. Then there was a girl of a Mideast appearance. She had big brown eyes and long dark hair. She wore a white T-shirt covering her whole chest but she seemed to have a C-cup size as well. Nike jogging pants covered her legs and thick red socks her feet. Darren could swear that there was some kind of wicked glistening in her eyes and her smile. The other one was scaring him even more though. She was quite pale white and had blond hair with some purple coloured strands. A piercing on her lower lip and her left alar of the nose. She had piercing green eyes and incredibly red lips. She wore a black but rather transparent top with a lot of ornaments on it and quite little material. It also seemed to be way too tight as her cleavage seemed to press out of the designated cut. Also she wore nylons beneath which the twins could see the purple painted nails of her extraordinarily big appearing feet.

They were pretty sure. The Mideast girl had to be Aileen and the scary white girl was Corinne. But they had another problem for now as while the two girls headed for the bed, Valery was walking into their direction as she wanted to put on some music again. They watched motionless as her big white socked feet made one step after another into their direction. The two of them stood in the middle in front of her desk and quickly realised that they were in great danger.

“RUN” Darren shouted grabbed his brother and they began running. They were headed beneath the desk but Valery was a lot faster than them. After a few seconds she already was directly behind them, her steps nearly knocking them off their feet. Fortunately she stopped right there as she was already in range of the sound system. Jared looked at her massive feet standing only twenty yards away from them.

“That was close…” he said and looked at his brother. They wouldn’t get used to the situation they were in anytime soon…

Josh

Josh was crawling through the carpet once again, his eyes focused on the black smartphone lying in front of him. He would get there soon and the girls were still chatting on the bed. For a moment he decided to listen while he was on his way.

“So why haven’t we done anything together yet Corinne? You seem to be a fun person”, Vanessa said.

“I don’t know… I was never good at making friends I guess. It was Aileen who looked over me the last few weeks and now I kinda want to go out a little more often. Thanks for inviting me Val you’re great!” Corinne answered.

„Aww great you’re here sweetheart. If I had known you a bit better earlier I would’ve tried to integrate you as well.” His sister replied.

“So it seems you have a bug problem here or what? I mean two bugs in one hour and one of them big enough to leave a stain like that on your leggings? That is disgusting!” Aileen stated.

“Right? I don’t know where they come from… I cleaned my room this morning. My brother must’ve brought them here… Maybe even on purpose to annoy me” Valery replied.

“Well don’t worry if I see any of these insects I won’t hesitate before stomping them… And it won’t make any visible stains since my socks are red as well.” Aileen said smilingly.

“Now that you bring that up… Since when do bugs leave red stains by the way? It’s not like they’d have red blood like humans right?” Vanessa asked.

“Yeah I wondered about that too…” Corinne added.

“Who the hell cares? I mean you would even like to imagine that these bugs were little humans before you stomp them Coco” Aileen said laughingly.

“What?” Corinne exclaimed upset.

„Oh come on just admit it. You’re with friends here and you already told me anyway…”

“Well okay yeah… I have this little thing for picturing bugs were people I don’t like before I slowly squish them. I hope you don’t think I’m crazy now…” Aileen admitted sounding a bit nervous.

Josh was nearly at the phone and he couldn’t believe what he was hearing. This could get very unpleasant with that girl being into squishing tiny humans.

“Don’t you worry honey… Of course we think you’re crazy as we all are a bit crazy in our own way. And seriously who wouldn’t like to humiliate let’s say an ex-boyfriend beneath her foot.” Vanessa said and laughed.

“Well little Corinne here has squished quite a few poor insects beneath her butt as well. Maybe she can give you some advice Vanessa as she has done it on purpose…” Aileen said obviously bringing her friend into an uncomfortable situation.

“Aileen stop telling these private things” Corinne wailed.

“Did you imagine them to be people as well? I mean that would be hilarious. Imagine what a guy must think right before he becomes flattened by your booty.” Valery stated and calmingly put her hand on Corinne’s shoulder to show her that no one was judging her.

“Okay let’s stop talking about that or I’ll have nightmares of that bug I squished being an actual human”, Vanessa said and the others agreed.

When Vanessa said this, Josh had to stop for a moment. He turned around and looked at Vanessa who sat on the bed. For a moment he was convinced that she was taunting him and this all had been planned from the beginning on. But he quickly neglected that thought and concentrated on the phone again. It was right in front of him and he was easily capable of climbing onto it. There was a button at its bottom which he had to push so it would turn on, so he sat down next to it and tried pushing it.

“Corinne could you get my phone please? You’re closest to it.” Vanessa said and pointed directly at Josh who turned pale instantly.

“You would have heard if he messaged you darling”, Valery stated.

“Maybe I was in the bathroom when he did” Vanessa replied while Corinne stood up and walked up to the phone.

Josh stood up and waved with his hand while loudly screaming her name. Unfortunately Corinne wasn’t even looking at what she was doing and just scooped up the phone with Josh on it. Her giant fingers wrapped around the phone only inches away from Josh. He cursed his bad luck and held onto Corinne’s index preparing himself for the lift. Being lifted into the air with 300yard/s was a very unpleasant feeling and Josh nearly vomited instantly. His circular system rewarded him with dizziness and orientation problems and he had trouble holding onto Corinne’s finger. So when she turned around quite too fast for Josh’s taste he lost his grip and before he could react he slipped of the phone.

Josh screamed as he was in free fall and expected to hit the ground every moment. His eyes were still focused on the phone which was getting further away with every moment as well. He had failed and now their chances of surviving dropped to zero him being the next one to die. His fall was interrupted as he crashed into something soft and elastic which softened the impact. He had not fallen really far and wondered what happened while his body slid down the obstacle it had hit. His blurred vision regained clearness and he realised where he was and what had stopped his fall.

“No way…” he exclaimed and examined his environment. He had bumped directly into Corinne’s cleavage her right breast had softened his fall and now he was sliding it down and would end up in between her quite impressive boobs. He tried to get a hold on her skin but her movements as she returned to the bed didn’t make that any easier. He slid further until he was stuck in between them from the chest downwards and he only didn’t fell through it because the tight top she was wearing did good job pressing her breasts together. At first Josh thought that was a good thing but as his lower body got squeezed in between that girl’s boobs he quickly noticed that he was in serious trouble. At the same time Josh’s private region reacted to its environment by quickly hardening as it was pressed into the warm flesh of that pretty girl’s breast.

Corinne jumped back onto the bed thereby pushing Josh deeper into her cleavage. It became dark and hot around him but at least now the pressure had lightened a little bit as she was sitting calmly. Nevertheless he had trouble breathing so quickly finding a way out of this half dream half nightmare was necessary.

As Josh didn’t want to know how Corinne would act if she’d find a bug crawling out of her cleavage, decided to try the other way. He started to push himself deeper into her cleavage and was pretty successful with it. It became more dense and humid with every push but the adrenaline in his blood helped him to continue. Then finally his legs were dangling around freely and after a few pushed he dropped out of her cleavage. He managed to grab the fibre of her tops inside and then carefully let himself fall while using his hands and feet to create friction between him and the fabric of the top therefor slowing down his drop. He slid over the beginning of her nylon and then after getting some interesting insights he dropped onto the blanket right in front of her covered privates. There was a strange scent in the air which wasn’t even unpleasant but he ignored it and quickly thought about his next move. He knew he was in a dangerous spot as simple movements of her could seal his fate within instants.

As he knew his sister she would keep her phone right next to her but not within her pocket. And as she was sitting in between Corinne and Aileen it would most likely be behind her on the blanket. Josh checked his environment. The left way around Corinne was blocked by her massive leg while her other leg was forming an arch under which he could easily walk through. So he took that way while listening to their conversation and carefully keeping his eyes onto her legs in case she decided to move.

“God I love The Division Bell… It’s such a great album”

“Yeah right? Any wishes for further music?” Valery asked.

„Well since we started with Pink Floyd already we should hear some Dark Side right?“

“Totally agreed”

The mattress and blanket started shivering as Valery jumped up from the bed and went to the sound system. By then Josh had already passed the arch and was nearly behind the girls’ backs. He could already see Valery’s phone lying maybe a hundred yards away from him. His eyes once more focused on his goal and he began running. He had made three quarters of the way when Speak To Me started to run on the sound system and Valery was heading back to the bed. Josh realised that her phone was white and that if he’d be able to climb on it in time she’d might notice him before sitting down again. So Josh began sprinting faster than ever and managed to get to the phone before Valery sat down. He climbed onto it and stayed on the white surface around the home button. He gasped for air and wasn’t able to jump up and down or similar but still when Valery stood directly in front of the bed and looked at her smartphone, their eyes met. Well at least his eyes met hers but the expression on her face indicated she was feeling differently about him in comparison to what he felt about her.

“There is another one of these on my phone right now…”



Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and the new characters! It seems like Josh has been spotted. Will Valery finally recognize him? Stay tuned for the highlight "Chapter Ten: Exposed" tomorrow which will mark the change in course of the story.

Thanks for reading and feel free to review.